Sunday 23 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 23

Our life just got better. Daddy knew about my affair with his sister and the truth about the paternity of my son. He knew that he was the grandfather of his own sister's baby. Everyday we would joke and chit chat and every night daddy fucked my mummy in his bedroom and I fucked Zara phupi in my bedroom.

Daddy’s affair continued with his stepmom, Amina and so did my affair with my mummy Rubina. Everyday in the morning after breakfast, daddy would go to his late fathers home to meet his stepmother Amina. Obviously he went there to fuck her as she was alone in the home and her kids were away at school and college.

At this time, I had the freedom to fuck my mummy in her bedroom. I fucked her in the same bed where my daddy fucked her last night. And every time I fucked mummy now, I cummed inside her pussy as we were desperately trying to have a baby.

I got two cunts for my cock and my daddy also had two cunts for his cock. But daddy wanted more. He wanted to fuck his sister again and make love to her. But since she was sleeping with me every night, he couldn’t get his chance.

Every night after fucking mummy, daddy would come out and sit in the living room to watch some tv. But mummy would be sleeping in her room. One night before I fucked Zara phupi, she went downstairs to get water bottle. When daddy saw her coming alone, he thought that it was the perfect chance to fuck her as her wife was sleeping and I was in my room upstairs.

Daddy: “Zaraa… come here…..”

Phupi: “yes bhaiyyaa… what happened…???”


Daddy: “finally… we got a chance to be alone…..”

Phupi: “what do you mean bhaiyya????”

Daddy: “Zaraa….. I am dying to fuck you…. My beautiful sister…..”

Phupi: “NOW???... no bhaiyya we cant fuck now….”

Daddy: “Zara…… when I was coming to India, I thought that I would fuck you a lot after sending your bhabi and Zaheer to village….”

Phupi: “but bhaiyya, we cant fuck now….”

Daddy: “please Zara…. I want to fuck my babysister now…. Don’t deny…….”

Phupi: “did you fuck Ruby bhabi???”

Daddy: “yes…. I fucked her…. She is sleeping….. she wont disturb us…..”

Phupi: “bhaiyya…. We cant fuck bhaiyya…. Zaheer is waiting for me in bed…. He is naked and ready to fuck me….. I have to go to him….. and fuck him…… Please bhaiyya let me go now…..”

Phupi came upstairs and got naked. I fucked her for some time. After we fucked, our son was crying. Zara phupi got up and took our son and got him to bed. She started to feed him. While feeding our son, phupi was telling me all that happened downstairs some time back.

I was not shocked to listen this. I knew that daddy will ask phupi this sometime. Hence I obviously planned everything at that time only when daddy came to know that I was fcuking his sister.

My plan was to involve daddy in our sex games and do a threesome with him. Me and my daddy fucking Zara phupi on the same bed and at same time as daddy fucked Zara phupi with their father (my daadji).

Next night, when daddy went in his bedroom wit mummy to fuck her, I and Zara phupi were sitting in the living room.

Next night, when daddy went in his bedroom wit mummy to fuck her, I and Zara phupi were sitting in the living room.

Phupi: “come Zaheer…. We will also got to our room and have sex….. lets go darling….”

Me: “no phupi…. No need to go upstairs…..”

Phupi: “why beta Zaheer…. ???”

Me: “I will fuck you here only… on this sofa….”

Phupi: “Zaheer….bhaiyya will come out after fucking bhabi…. “

Me “that’s why I want to fuck you here…..”

Phupi: “he will see us….. naked and fucking here….”

Me: “that’s why I want to fuck you here…..”

Phupi: “but why Zaheer betaaa???”

Me: “phupi…. You don’t let me fuck you in your ass…..Don’t you want daddy’s cock in your asss again…”

Phupi: “yes beta Zaheer…. But… how….. will you let him fuck me…..”

Me: “he cant fuck you alone phupi….. we both will fuck you together…..”

Phupi: “he will not agree for this Zaheer….”

Me: “if he could fuck you along with your father…. Then why can't he let his son do a threesome with you guys,….???”

Phupi: “are you sure Zaheer….?? He will accept this….??”

Me: “sure phupi….”

We got naked and fucked on the sofa in our living room. phupi was lying naked on sofa and I was pumping in and out of her when daddy came out and saw us fucking. Phupi got up soon and picked up her clothes and ran in the room to cover her. I also wore my clothes.

After getting dressed, I came out and sat with daddy on the same sofa where I was fucking my daddy’s sister some time back.

Daddy: “beta…. You should do all that behind closed doors…. In private…..”

Me: “daddy…. Whats there to hide… you know everything… then why do I need to hide our relationship?????”

Daddy: “that’s ok Zaheer…. But still you should have sex behind closed doors….”

I called Zara phupi as I wanted to discuss with daddy about our threesome.

Phupi: “why did you call me Zaheer…..???”

Me: “come here and sit with us…. We need to discuss something….”

Daddy: “what you want to discuss betaaa….?????”

Me: “see daddy….. you know that your sister is now my lover……”
Daddy: “yes beta…. I know that…..so what????”

Me: “so are you serious about what you told to her…..”

Daddy: “whattt…. Zara…. You told all this to my son…… how could you…..”

Me: “daddy… just now you agreed that she is my lover…. And lover don’t hide secrets….”

Daddy: “so you know about our affair….. that I fucked her, my own sister…..”

Me: “yes daddy…. I know that…. So tell me, do you really want to fuck your
sister….???”

Daddy: “Zaheer…. Beta…. Will you let me fuck her…. Will you allow her to get fucked by me…..????”

Me: “sure daddy…. You are her old lover…. So how can I stop you guys from doing sex again… and she still does love…. If I don’t agree then she will fuck you someday behind my back…. So its better you fuck her with my knowledge…..”

Daddy: “thank you very much beta….. thank you….. you have given me the best gift that a son could give to his father…..”

Me: “its ok dad….”

Daddy: “ok then,…. Zara lets go upstairs in Zaheer’s room…. there I will fuck you….. no one will disturb us…..”

Me: “no daddy….. you cant fuck her tonight…….”

Daddy: “but why beta…..????”

Me: “daddy…. You disturb us when we were fucking….. so I have not finished yet with her……. And by the way…. You already fucked mummy just now….. you have to wait till tomorrow night….”

Daddy: “so what beta…. I cant wait till tomorrow…. I want her now…… and I will have to fuck your mother tomorrow also……then what????”

Me: “no daddy…. You wont have to fuck mummy tomorrow…. I will take care of it….”

Daddy: “but how Zaheer????”

Phupi: “leave that on your son….. you will definitely get to fuck me tomorrow bhaiyya…”

I got up and took phupi upstairs to my room. after getting in, I stripped her naked and fucked her. Phupi was super horny as she knew that she was getting to fuck her old lover once again. She knew that once again she will get a chance to take her real lover’s cock inside her pussy.

We slept discussing about how I will take the next step in our plan. How I would be able to agree mummy in not fucking daddy for next night. But I had planned everything for our future.

Next morning when I woke up, Zara phupi was lying naked beside me in the bed. I got up and went to bathroom. When I came back, I woke her up and asked her to get dressed and come down for breakfast. I went downstairs and found mummy and daddy enjoying breakfast on the dining table.I joined them and we did little chatting.


Next morning when I woke up, Zara phupi was lying naked beside me in the bed. I got up and went to bathroom. When I came back, I woke her up and asked her to get dressed and come down for breakfast. I went downstairs and found mummy and daddy enjoying breakfast on the dining table.I joined them and we did little chatting.

After sometime, Zara phupi joined us at the breakfast. Daddy saw her and smiled mischievously because he would get a chance to fuck her after so many months. Daddy looked at the time and thought it was getting late to go and meet his stepmom. He washed his hands and took my bike keys and moved towards the exit. Mummy followed him to say him bye and also close the door. And I followed my mummy.

As daddy started the bike, mummy closed the door. And as soon as the door closed, I grabbed mummy from behind and pinned her on the main door. She was wearing a nighty and I was squeezing her boobs through the silky material of her night gown. Making out with her, I started to remove her nighty and saw that she was wearing nothing underneath as she didn’t had bath after fucking daddy last night.

Now mummy was fully naked and I took her up in my arms and went to sofa and sat down. Mummy lowered my pyjama and took my cock to suck it in her mouth. After some sucking, I was hard and ready for fucking. She got up and positioned my cock on her enterance and sat down on my cock. We were really enjoying our lovemaking.

I liked to fuck mummy with her hair loose and long. But now, her hair was binded by the clip. So I put my hands on her head and released her long black hairs from the clip. Mummy continued humping me when we were disturbed by Zara phupi.

Phupi: “bhabi..... I also want to join you guys.....”

Mummy: “no Zara...... you go and take care of my grandson..... I am here to satisfy my son.....”

Phupi: “Zaheer.... Please..... I also want to join you.....”

I looked at mummy and she nodded her head telling me to deny her request. I also wanted to enjoy fully with mummy. my mother moving up and down on my cock came forward to kiss me on lips and slowly whispered in my ear,

Mummy: “beta..... take me to my bedroom......”

My pyjamas were down upto my knees. First I removed them completely and kicked them off. Then I stood up with my cock still deep in mummy’s pussy. I placed my palms under her ass to raise mummy up and take her weight. Mummy wrapped her legs around my back and put her hands around my neck.

I walked towards my parents' bedroom. I had some difficulty in handling mummy as she was still moving on my cock as I was walking. Once we were in her room, I threw mummy on my parents bed and looked at her. She was looking like a bitch in heat. I saw mummy and looked at her bed. It was completely messed up as daddy fucked her real hard last night.

I got on top of mummy and asked her, “mummy.... your bed looks all messed up......”

Me: “mummy..... from now... this cunt of yours will take only my cum..... no matter how many cocks you take in..... but only my sperms will enter your pussy..... you will never let daddy cum inside you.....”

Mummy: “ok beta..... now lick me..... and give me some orgasms.....”

Like a dutiful son, I started to eat my mother and put my tongue deep inside her cunt as far as it could go. I could taste her wetness leaking from inside her pussy.

Soon mummy treated me with her juices and I licked it all clean from her pussy. I got up and put my cock inside her again. We fucked and fucked and kept on fucking. I was close to release my load inside her. I told her that I was about to come so that she would be mentally prepared to take my fertile sperms inside her and make a baby for me. And one more time, I cummed inside the very fertile pussy of my mummy.

We were still kissing each other and playing with naked bodies. Zara phupi came inside my parents room and disturbed us again. She stood near the bedroom door and asked,

Phupi: “Zaheer.... Did you talk with bhabi????”

Mummy: “what do you want to talk about Zara????”

Phupi: “about tonight......???? Zaheer..... why don’t you tell her.....”

Mummy: “Zaheer.... What is she talking about....???”

Me: “mummy.... do you remember that I told you daddy got horny last night for another reason.....??”

Mummy: “yes..... but you didn’t tell me that reason....”

Me: “so the reason is..... daddy will be fucking Zara phupi tonight.....”

Mummy: “what....???? He told you this.....????”

Me; “yes mummy.... he asked me for my permission and I granted him,....”

Mummy: “what??? Your daddy asked for your permission to fuck his sister.... And you gave him???”

Me: “yes mummy..... and tonight he will fuck her in my room.....”

Mummy: “so why is Zara so desperate to tell me this....????”

Me: “mummy.... we need your help.....”

Mummy: “what help beta???”

Phupi:”bhabi.... You will not fuck bhaiyya tonight......”

Mummy: “but why??? Anyway he is going to fuck you......”

Me: “mummy.... listen to me.... I know you will not like this..... but we want daddy to fuck Zara phupi in full mood.... If he fucks you.... He will not have full energy to fuck Zara phupi.....”

Mummy: “ok beta.... If you also want this... then I will not fuck your father tonight,....”

Me: “thank you mummy.......”

Mummy: “but.... Beta... you have to try and find a way to fuck me tonight when you daddy will be fucking his sister.....”


Me: “no mummy.... that’s not possible....”

Mummy: “why??? If our father will be fucking Zata.... Then you can come and fuck me.... You just tell your daddy that you will be sitting in living room and keep an eye on me..... to inform them If I wake up////”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer.... That’s a good suggestion by your mummy..... you can fuck her while bhiayya fucks me....”

Me: “no phupi..... I guess... mummy has to stay without a cock tonight..... and dear phupi.... You will be very lucky to have two cocks tonight....”

Both the ladies were surprised. Mummy said, “beta..... so you will also fuck her after yor daddy fucks her....???”

Me: “no mummy.... I will not fuck her after daddy.... I will be fucking her with daddy.....”

Mummy: “that means you will be doing threesome with Zara and your daddy????”

Me: “yes mummy..... we both will be fucking her.....”

Mummy: “does your daddy knows about this....????”

Me: “no mummy.... this is a little surprise for daddy tonight....”

Mummy: “so I have to stay without a cock tonight????”

Me: “mummy.... if daddy is in a amood to fuck you after he fucks his sister, then you may get lucky....”

Phupi: “and what if bhaiyya wants to fuck me twice..... which he does mostly....”

Me: “anyway...my mummy will get my cock tomorrow morning again after daddy goes to fuck choti daadi Amina.....”

Phupi went out to attend to our son and I and mummy still lay in her bed cuddling each other, kissing each other’s naked bodies. Mummy took my t-shirt and placed in between her legs to stop the flow of my sperms from her pussy.

We were discussing about what we were planning to do more tonight and how I was going to convince daddy to do a threesome. I knew that it wouldn’t be a problem since this was not the first time that daddy was doing threesome. Some years back, he did threesome with the same woman, his sister, my Zara phupi. But this time, the third person was not his father but it was his son Zaheer, and that's me!!!!!

Daddy was very happy as he would get a chance to fuck his own sister tonight. Not only just fuck her, but he was going to have a threesome with his sister and me, his son and the father of his sister's baby.

Daddy was so happy that he didnt even go to see his stepmom lover Amina. and because of this, my lover mummy Ruby was so angry because she was misssing a chance to fuck me in her marital bed. our whole day passed like this only, without any sex in this sex crazy home.

But everyone was waiting for the night to come. I was waiting to see my daddy doing incest with his sister live infront of me and with me. Zara phupi was waiting to take her brother's cock once again in her cunt. Mummy was waiting for this night because she wanted her husband, my daddy to come one more step closer to our incestous affair.

when it was bedtime, mummy and daddy went inside their room as usual. For once, Zara phupi thought that daddy was going to fuck mummy. but he went inside to talk to her for not having sex tonight.

Me: "Zara phupi, why are you getting jealous.... your brother will come to fuck you tonight..... i am sure about it......."

Phupi: "but he went inside with your mummy......"

Me: "even if daddy wants to fuck her, mummy will not let him fuck her???"

Phupi: "and why is that???"

Me: "because, i already told mummy to tell daddy that she is not feeling well and she will not fuck him tonight.......... just wait.... daddy is going to come out soon...... and then we can take him to my bedroom...."

Phupi: "wowww Zaheer.... that's so nice..... we will rush to your room once bhaiyya gets out from his bedroom........"

Me: "sure phupi..... now listen to my plan........"

Phupi: "what plan Zaheer betaa???"

Me: "phupi, daddy doesnt know that i am going to join you guys in fucking tonight..... thats a surprise for him..... so my plan is you should feed our baby first and put him to sleep..... after daddy comess out, i will take our baby to my mummy and ask her to take care of her grandchild for some hours till we both fuck you good......when i take our baby to mummy.... you take daddy upstairs in my room and get him ready fior fuck.... but dont lock my bedroom door.... i come and join you......."

Phupi: "then what Zaheer......???"

Me: "what then???? leave that to me.... i will come inside and take care further......."

Zara phupi took our little son in her lap, opened her blouse and took out one of her milky boobs out to feed our baby. oh yeah, she was wearing a silk saree with velvet blouse as she was tip topped ready to seduce her brother and get fucked by him after so many months.

By the time daddy came out of his bedroom, our baby was already slept, but his mouth was still on Zara phupi's breast. Phupi saw daddy and moved her nipple away from our baby's mouth and put her boob back in her blouse.

Daddy: "woowwww Zara.... you are looking very beautiful........"

Me: "she is all dressed for you daddy.........."

Phupi: "Bhaiyya..... what is bhabi doing???? did she say anything???"
Daddy: "before i said anything, she only said me that she didnt want to have sex tonight as she is not feeling good......... I am very happy that i didnt have to make any excuse....."

Me: "so..... is mummy sleeping now....."

Daddy: "she will be slept soon.... i told her that i will be watching TV with you betaa...."

Phupi: "so bhaiyya..... are you ready now....", Zara phupi asked my daddy.

Daddy: "yes Zara... I am always ready for you..... give your son in my son's lap..... he will take good care of him as he is his father....... real father......"

Zara phupi put our son in my lap who was sleeping hard. when she put him down she whispered in my ears, "leave our son with your mummy and then come upstairs.... i will be waiting for you....."

Daddy put his arms around the naked flesh of his sister's waist and pulled her to him and said to me.

Daddy: "beta Zaheer.... i am taking your phupi upstairs in your room..... i hope you are not feeling sleepy and will let me use your bedroom and your bed for a couple of hours........"

Me: "ok daddy..... no problem.... you take your time.... i will sit here and take care of mummy..... go and enjoy the night with your old lover.........."

Daddy and Zara phupi smiled at me and went upstairs in my bedroom where every night i fucked Zara phupi, the sister of my father who was also now the mother of my baby.

After sometime, i took our son into my parents bedroom and found mummy looking up at the cieling. I went near her and put my son down beside her and touched her boobs over her cotton nighty.

Mummy: "what are you doing here Zaheer..... didnt you go with your daddy to fuck your Zara phupi....."

Me: "i will go mummy..... daddy doesnt know yet that i am going to join them....... i want to surprise him......"

Mummy: "but why did you come to me beta..... you also leave me alone and fuck that bitch..... go away.......and leave me all dry......"

I moved my hands on mummy's feet and rubbed for some 30 seconds. Then I started to move her nighty up. When i exposed her upper thighs, she asked me.

Mummy: "beta Zaheer.... do you want to fuck me now???? come beta.... take me......"

Me: "no mummy..... I am not going to fuck you tonight..... but i am your lover son.... I am not going to leave you in this condition........"

Mummy: "then what are you going to do beta......????"

Me: "I will give you orgasms and taste your pussy juices before i go to fuck your sister in law....."

Mummy helped me to move her nighty up to expose her crotch. she was wearing a panty. I put my finger in the waist band of her panty and mummy raised her ass up in the air so that i could take off her panty. after i threw her panty, mummy got on bed on her back and spread her legs wide. when i came forward near her, she held my head in her hands and pulled me into her crotch.

i started to lick the clean shaven pussy of my mummy. she was enjoying very much having my tongue inside her clit. when my tongue was moving in and out of her cunt lips, mummy put her humb on her clitoris and started palying with it so that she reached her orgasm soon.

after sometime mummy pulled me up and kissed me on lips. she put her tongue in my mouth and i did the same with her. Mummy got the taste of her own pussy. mummy broke our kiss and asked me to fuck her.

Mummy: "beta, please fuck me..... Fuck me beta please...... you know very well that i am addicted of having a cock in my cunt."

Me: “i know mummy..... but tonight you will have to stay without a cock....."

Mummy: “but beta..... i cannot sleep without having orgasms.... i need atlease one to sleep well....."

Me: “i know mummy.... thats why i came here to you..... to give you an orgasm.... bu licking you..... i will tongue fuck you mummy........"

mummy was convincing me to put my cock in her wet pussy. but i wanted to make her pussy more wet and then make her leak her pussy juices. I pulled her by grabbing her legs and put her knees on my shoulders and again leapt into her pussy.

I kept on licking mummy's pussy and she kept on moving her hips under my face. after some time mummy asked for my cock

Mummy: “beta.... atleast let to suck your hard cock...... come her and get into 69 position..."

Me: “no mummy..... you will suck my cock till i cum in your mouth and i dont want to cumm here tonight...... i will cum for Zara phupi only...... so just lay back and enjoy my tongue in your cunt...."

it was getting late and mummy was not letting me lick her to orgasm fast. i thought that i need to act fast or else daddy will start fucking Zara phupi without me only.

i attacked on mummy's pussy again and licked her fast and hard. within a minute or two, mummy started shaking hard on her bed. she put her hands in my hair and pressed my face deep into her pussy.

i was struggling to take the breath. after she was cooled down, mummy moved her hand away from my head and let me move away from in between her legs. i moved down from bed and mummy still laid like that only. her legs folded with knees up and still open wide. I could see her cunt glistening in the room lights.

Mummy: “so beta.......... you are leaving me????"

Me: “mummy.... please understand.......... you will just have to stay alone for one night........ rest of the nights you will enjoy much better.......... thats my promise to you......."

Mummy: “are you sure beta???? you will make love to me tomorrow..........????"

Me: “mummy!!! thats not just a son's promise.......... it is a lover son's prmoise to a lover mummy....."

i got dressed into my pyjamas and a looose fitting t-shirt and went out of my parents bedroom, leaving my small son with my mother to take care of him so that i can fuck my babys mom, my Zara phupi along with my daddy.

After orally satisfying my mummy Rubina, i got dressed up and left my baby with my mummy so that he would not disturb me fucking his mother (my aunt Zara) infront of my daddy Zafar.

i hurried up into my bedroom where my aunt Zara phupi was about to make love to her brother and my daddy Zafar. i thought i was too late while satisfying my mummy Rubina. When i oponed the door of my bedroom, i saw my daddy and Zara phupi kissing in my bed. i thanked God that they did not start without me.
Daddy felt my presence in the room and stopped smooching his sister Zara.

Daddy: "beta Zaheer, do you need something from your room????"

Me: "no daddy..... i came to see if you are comfortable here or not........."

Daddy: "we are comfortable beta Zaheer.... and thank you very much for giving me this opportunity of making love to my sister once again..........."

Phupi: "beta Zaheer..... where is our son....???"

Me: "he is with my mummy..... you dont worry about him...... he is sleeping now....."

Daddy: "yes Zara..dont you worry........... Rubina is a good mother and she knows how to take care of baby...... after all your son is her grandchild............"

Phupi: "i know bhaiyya..... Ruby bhabi takes good care of her baby............",

Phupi looked at me with a wicked smile on her face. For a second, i felt like she was going to reveal that mummy takes care of me by fucking with me.

I wanted to play my card. my next step was to send daddy away from his sister for sometime. so i made my attempts at it and Zara phupi was helping me in this.

Me: "daddy, did you get the condoms??? if not please go and get the condoms from your room........"

Daddy: "beta.....I got a lot of condoms from Dubai..... and your mummy told me that you wanted those condoms.... when you fuck my sister Zara...... so i guess you are having many condoms in your room....... dont you????"

Me: "yes daddy....... mummy gave those condoms to Zara phupi...... she kept it in the almirah...."

Daddy: "darling Zara.......go and get those condoms..... i am dying to fuck you........"

Zara Phupi got up from the bed and went towards almirah. she took out the condoms box and came back to the bed. When she handed over the condoms box to daddy, she looked at me asking me for our next step.

Me: "daddy.... did you brush your teeth????????"

Daddy: "no beta..... why???"

Phupi: "bhiayya.... please clean your teeeth first,..... Zaheer made this bad habit for me....... he brushes his teeth ecery night before we have sex.......... i get good fresh smell from his mouth...... now every night i have sex with him only if he cleans his mouth/...... so you also go and clean yor mouth.........."

Daddy: "ok zara,........... i am going to brush my teeth....... by the time i come back, make sure that Zaheer is gone.... and you be ready for me........ i cant wait anymore to fuck you........"

Phupi: "ok bhaiyaa..... but when you come out of bathroom.....i want to see you undressed......."

Daddy went inside bathroom to get freshed. as soon as he disappeared into bathroom, i grabbed Zara phupi by her waist and pulled her to me and smooched her on her lips.

Phupi: "what took you so long Zaheer....???"

Me: "cant you guess phupi????"

Phupi: "i dont need to guess.... i can smell it on your mouth..... you licked your mummy's cunt before coming here......."

Me: "yes phupi.... she wanted me to fuck her..... but i said i will fuck you my love Zara phupi....."

Phupi: "so what are you waiting for now???? what will be our next plan......????"

Me: "just undress me and i will undress you..... when daddy comes out he will se us and understand everything........"

Phupi: "what if he asks you to leave us alone???"

Me: "you dont worry and leave that to me.... i will take care of that.....today you will get to fuck both of us father and son.........."

soon we removed our clothes. Zara phupi and me were just in our under garments. Daddy also came out soon and he was also in his underwear. he was shocked to see me on the bed with his sister kissing. he was not shocked because his son was kissing his sister since he already knew about our affair. but he was shocked because, in place of me he was supposed to be on the bed making out with his sister.

Daddy: "Zaheer..... why are you still here..... why didnt you leave????"

Me: "daddy....... just listen to me first......."

Daddy: "and why did you remove your clothes....??? i told you that i will be sleeping with Zara tonight.........."

Me: "yes daddy..... but listen to me first......."

Daddy: "you know....because of your promise only....... i didnt make out with your mummy tonight..... and now you want to take your promise back......"

Phupi: "no daddy.... i still want you to fuck you sister...."

Daddy: "so what are you doing here..... go and sleep in my room......."

Phupi: "bhaiyya..... Zaheer will also sleep here with us....."

Daddy: "but how Zara.... i am going to make love to you now.... and you want my son to be here infront of us... looking us....."

Me: "daddy.... i dont want to just look at you guys making love......"

Daddy: "then what you want to do???"

Me: "i also want to join you guys..... daddy, we will fuck Zara phupi together...... we will do a threesome......"

Daddy: "how is that possible Zaheer..... how can you even think about doing threesome with your daddy and phupi?????"

Me: "why daddy???? why is this not possible???? if you can fuck your sister along with your father.... then why cant you share that same woman with your son?????"

Daddy's jaw dropped to the ground as he came to know that i knew about the secret of his, Zara phupi and daadaji. he never expected Zara phupi to reveal all this to anyone. with anger in his eyes, daddy looked at his sister Zara.

Daddy: "Zara,.... you told all this to my son...... but how could you?????"

Me: "Daddy.... dont forget that she is my lover......and lovers share all their secrets......"

Phupi: "yes bhaiyya...... since i was doing incest with my own nephew..... i couldnt hide my secrets when he asked about my lovers and love life......."

Daddy: "so you told about our incest secret..... but why????"

Me: "i didnt tell him bhaiyya..... your son is so smart that he understood himself that i was having many lovers........"

Daddy came and sat down on the bed beside us. Zara phupi was lying between us and both of us were playing with her body.

Daddy: "but how he came to know that???"

Phupi: "bhaiyya.... our doctor told to Zaheer that my husband Naeem couldnt make me pregnant.... and your son knew that i got pregnant three times before...... so he knew that i had an illicit extra marital affair...."

Daddy: "and you told all about us to him?????"



Phupi: "bhaiyya.... our doctor told to Zaheer that my husband Naeem couldnt make me pregnant.... and your son knew that i got pregnant three times before...... so he knew that i had an illicit extra marital affair...."

Daddy: "and you told all about us to him?????"

Phupi: "bhaiyya.... i couldnt hide our affair from him.... after all he gave me the biggest gift of my life.... my child,....."

Me: "so Daddy....i guess you dont have any problem with including me in a threesome...... we will fuck her good........"

Daddy: "i dont have any problem beta.... but i want to take Zara alone tonight.....you can join us from tomorrow night........."

Me: "no daddy...... i wanted to be here for first night..... this is main because i need to explain some rules to you......."

Daddy: "what rules?????"

Me: "dadddy..... she is not just your lover now...... you cant fuck her like you used to fuck her in past...... there will be some restrictions now......."

Daddy: "what restrictions.??? and why?????"

Me: "i will tell you all the restriction with reasons also daddy........"

Daddy: "tell me fast beta..... i cant wait to fuck my sister again........"

Me: "ok daddy...... since now she is mother of my baby, you cannot suck her boobs as she is lactating.........."

Daddy: "this is not fair beta Zaheer....... i like big boobs and Zara is having great boobies......."

Me: "i know that daddy...... but she is producing milk for your grandson........ and that milk will be drank either by our baby or by my since i am the father of her baby............. so you cannot suck her breasts............ you will have to fuck her with her bra on her body.........."

Daddy: "now this is too much Zaheer..... atleast let me touch her naked boobs........."

Me: "no daddy....... if she exposes her breasts, then definitely you will not be able to resist sucking her boobs........ so she will not take her bra off......."

Phupi: "bhaiyaa...... this is Zaheer's condition..... he doesnt want anyone else to drink the milk that is produced for our baby........ and he himself drinks my milk because i got milk in my boobs because of your son only.........."

Daddy: "ok..... i will not remove her bra..........now are there any more restrictions for me......."

Me: "yes daddy.............. there is one more restriction..........."

Daddy: "now do you want me to fuck her without taking off her panties......."

Me: "no daddy...... you can obviously rip off her panties.... but you have to fuck her with condom on your cock..........you cannot fuck her with out condoms..........."

Daddy: "and why is that restriction???"

Me: "Daddy......... she already had one child with me...... and we definetly want more babies...... and since we are going to make more grandchildren for you....... i want her pussy to take only my sperms................ i want her pussy to be flooded with my sperms only..........."

Phupi: "yes bhaiyya..... i also agree for that condition...... i want to have some more babies later...... and thats why in furture i want only your son to cumm inside my cunt. ...... and make me pregnant again.........."

Daddy: "i also can make you pregnant Zara........you already got pregnant by me before........"

Me: "yes daddy....... you are right....... but your sperms are not compatible with your sisters womb........ she got miscaraige two times before....... now that she had a successful child birth with my sperms, she wants only me to be father of out future babies..........."

Daddy: "ok then.......i dont have any problem in using condoms as long as i get to fuck her........"

Me: "thats nice daddy...... thank you very much.........."

Daddy: "are there any more restrictions for me??????"

Me: "no daddy....... she is all yours.......... you can take her now.........."

Daddy: "beta Zaheer........can i make my sister suck my cock????"

Me: "you can do everything else with her daddy........"

Zara phupi also laughed out loudly with me and daddy. I pulled her up by holding her hand and moved her face towards my father indicating her to suck daddy's cock.

Zara phupi moved a little forward and put her hands in daddy's underwear. slowly she pulled out his cock which was rock hard by now, seeing his sister naked along with his own son. After putting daddy's cock in her mouth, she moved her hand other side and kept it on my underwear.

i understood that she wanted to come infront of her. she put her other hand in my underwear and took out my cock. my cock was also hard seeing my Zara phupi sucking my own father who was her own brother.

she was pulling my cock also towards her mouth. i was confused that since she was already sucking daddys cock, then why she also wanted my cock in her mouth. she removed daddy's cock from her mouth and put both our cocks in front of her mouth.

for the first time, i saw full length of my daddy's cock. his cock was looking as a duplicate of my cock.

Phupi: "see Zaheer....... now you understood that why i said you that your cock is as same as your daddy's........."

Daddy: "Zara.....Zaheer's cock is little thicker than me.........."

Phupi: "but when he started fucking me, he was just as same as you bhaiyya............. he has growing since then........... and i hope he grows more just like our abbu........."

Me: "yes daddy........... phupi said me that daadaji had a thicker and longer cock.......than yours????"

Daddy: "yes beta....... i thought that i only had such a big cock..... but when i saw Abbu's cock, i was stunned............ your Zara phupi loved to fuck our Abbu just for his cock............"

Me: "yes daddy........... she told me that............"

while we were talking all this, she licked both of us together and then sucked me one by one. and later she had both our cock inside her mouth. when daddy's cock was out, my cock was deep inside phupi's mouth and when i was pulling my cock out, daddy was forcing his big cock inside her mouth.

Daddy was now dying to get on her pussy. so he pushed his sister back on bed and pulled her panties over her long legs. Zara phupi helped daddy just as any lover would by moving her hips up in the air. After daddy removed her panties, he looked at me and asked a question.

Daddy: "beta........ do you want to eat her????"

Me: "no daddy........ i do it every night........ and i think Zara phupi also wants you to eat her now......."

Phupi: "yes bhaiyya........Zaheer is right........... please lick me.......... make me cum with your tongue as you used to do........"

daddy spread his sister's legs and got in between them. I moved up towards her face and again gave my cock in her mouth. Zara phupi again sucked me for some more time till her brother gave her one fantastic orgams. Daddy was really enjoying tongue fucking her as i could see that phupi's hips were up in the air with my daddy's hands under her ass and her pussy grinding on my daddy's face.

Zara phupi was looking so beautiful while sucking my cock that i was lost looking into her eyes and my cock coming in and out of her mouth. i was moving her hair that were coming on her face. Suddenly, she left a loud moan that i was surprised and soon turned around to see that my daddy was holding her legs up by her knees and moving his cock in and out of her cunt.

Zara phupi stopped sucking my cock and asked me to move cock away from her face.

Phupi: "Zaheeer........AAAhhhh........ please.......betaaaaa......... move awaaayyyyyy.........."

Me: "why jaaan?????"

Phupi: "i.....i..... want to see my bhaiyya while he fucks me......aaaaahhhhh............"

i moved away from her and laid back on bed beside her. Daddy was ramming his cock hard inside her and she was enjoying equally. after sometime daddy spread her legs more to get more insider of her cunt. I held one of her thighs and spread it further to help my father fuck his sister.

Daddy fucked her for some more time like that only. after sometime, he pulled Zara phupi up and made her sit on his lap. Zara phupi was now riding her brother's cock by sitting on his lap.

from behind, i could see her ass slapping on daddy's thighs when she was sitting hard on his lap. Daddy was grabbing her ass cheeks as she rises up from his cock and then pulling her back down on his cock. every night, i was habituated to see my beautiful aunt Zara phupi naked. but this night, i was seeing her sexy curvy back just covered in a thin cloth of black imported designer bra which was looking very good contrasting with her very fair skin.

I was fed up stroking my cock and keeping myself aroused watching my daddy fucking his beautiful sister who was also now mother of my baby. i also wanted to put my cock inside her cunt because for this only i denied the request of my mummy to fuck her in her marital bed while her husband, my daddy fucked his sister in my bed.

1 comment:

  1. nice story. click https://www.sextoyinhyderabad.com/
    https://www.sextoyingujarat.in/
    https://www.sextoyinsadarbazaar.com
    to get your hands on premium range of love toys for men, women and couples.

    ReplyDelete