Tuesday 18 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 18

When I woke up, I found two legs and two hands on my body, but they belonged to two different women who were sleeping naked on either side of me. I recalled the incidents of last night and remembered that how I surprised Zara phupi by revealing that I was fucking my own mother. I got up and jumped down from my bed and went to my bathroom to pee.

I came back and saw that Zara phupi got close to my mummy’s naked body and cuddled her. now I didn’t find any space for me to get in between them. So I got into bed, beside mummy and spread her legs. Mummy woke up when she felt a wet tongue working on her pussy. she got ready for our next session and pushed Zara phupi away from her naked body. Zara phupi woke up. Mummy put her hands behind my head and pulled me into her pussy.

Mummy: “oh Zaheer, it feels so good to get woken up like this beta…..”

Phupi: “bhabi, your son never gets tired of fucking…… he is always ready to put his hard cock into a pussy….”

Mummy: “oh yes Zara…. my son is really a strong man….. his wife will definitely be very lucky to have such a man in her life…..”

Phupi: “she will be lucky obviously, but just to get fucked by your son….. but I also think that she will be not so lucky……”

Mummy: “aaahhhh………why are you telling like that Zara…”


Phupi: “because bhabi, now only your son is having incest sex with you and me….. who knows how many lovers he will have when he gets married to some young lady…..???”

Mummy: “Yes Zara, you are right…… I am sure that he will have many lovers…..”

Phupi: “will you let him fuck other women???”

Mummy: “I cant control that… I am his lover….. not his wife….. but I promised him that he can fuck me as long as he liked…. And he promised me to fuck me all my life……”

Phupi: “you are so lucky bhabi…..”

Mummy: “you are luckier than me Zara…. I just fucked my hubby and son, but apart from your husband, you also fucked your father, brother and nephew…..”

Me: “shut up you two….. you can talk all these when I am not around….. but now, I want you both to take care of me and my cock…..”

Mummy: “sure beta, what do you want us to do…. You know we can do anything you ask for….”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer…. Bhabi is right…. We will do anything for you…. after all you take care of us so much….. we can do anything for you in return of your love for us…..”

Me: “I know that you ladies are not lesbians……but, I want to do my first real threesome with you……”

Mummy: “I am not going to do anything with another lady Zaheer…..”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer…. You mummy is right…. Even I am not ready to do anything with my bhabi…..”

Me: “I am not telling you to do anything with each other….. I want you to make love to me at same time…. Last night I was fucking one of you while the other was just watching me fuck…”

Mummy: “how Zaheer….???”

Me: “see mummy, when I am doing oral sex with one of you, my cock will be busy with other….. this way I can pleasure both of you simultaneously….”

Mummy: “so what are you waiting for beta, get started…..”

Phupi: “what do you want to take first Zaheer…. My pussy or my body…..”

Me: “I will take your pussy first……and mummy, you will sit above phupi, infront of me and offer me your big boobs…..”

We got into our positions. Phupi laid back on bed after asjusting pillows for her comfort and I got in between in legs, after spreading them wide. Mummy got infront of me and sat on top of phupi with her breast right infront my face. Mummy started to kiss me while she held my cock to get it hard.

When I was hard enough to penetrate, mummy positioned my cock in front of phupi’s cunt and asked me to push in. when I pushed my cock into Zara phupi’s pussy, mummy gave me her boobs to suck. I asked Zara phupi to use her fingers on my mother’s clitoris to give her pleasure.

After sometime, mummy asked me to fuck her. Zara phupi got up from bed and mummy took her place. Now my dick was pleasuring mummy and my mouth sucking Zara phupi’s boobs. I wanted to make it different this time. So I asked Zara phupi to stand infront of me instead of offering me her boobs. when she standed infront of me, I licked her cunt and pleasured her with my mouth while my cock was pleasuring my mother’s cunt.

Our threesome session continued this way for a long time. When I was ready to ejaculate, mummy removed my cock from her cunt and asked her sister in law to take my cock in her cunt. I ejaculated inside my pregnant aunt’s cunt. we got up and had a shower together.

While taking bath, I was playing with my mummy. Zara phupi was feeling very jealous for the attention I was giving to my mummy. soon we came out and both the ladies went to kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

Everything was normal for the rest of the day, we had breakfast, then we watched TV for some time. Neelu also came to do her work and she came back. Obviously, my aunt, Zara phupi didn’t yet know about my past affair with Neelu, our maid. But, Neelu knew that I was fucking my aunt because now everyday she found my aunt sleeping naked in my bedroom. But she didn’t knew that aunt was pregnant with my child nor she knew that I had threesome with mom and aunt.

I went out with my new, college friends in evening to watch a movie and when we were back, I invited them to my home for drinks.my friends met my mummy and Zara phupi. Many male friends were looking at my mother and aunt with lust and the female friends complimented on their beauty. after having some fun, they left to their homes and I was alone with my sexy mummy and pregnant aunt. We had dinner and then I asked both of them to join me in my bedroom.

Mummy: “beta, we are not coming to your room. Tonight we will sleep in my bedroom…..”

Me: “but mummy, you don’t like any other woman to get fucked by me in your bed…..”

Mummy: “Yes beta, I told you that….. but Zara already fucked your father in that bed….. so I don’t have any problem if she fucks our son in that bed……”

Mummy: “beta Zaheer….. please ….. no more playing beta….. I want yo

Mummy: “I would have killed you if I came to knew about this some months back…. Now that I am cheating your bhaiyaa with his own son…. I don’t care about who he fucked…. So I am not angry with you for fucking my husband…. infact I am happy that now I came to know a biggest secret of his….. I can use it to my advantage….”

Phupi: “how bhabi???”

Mummy: “if your bhaiyya comes to know that I am fucking our son, then I can ask him about your affair…. He will not have any objections to my fucking our son after he knows that I know about his affair with you…...”

Me: “wow mummy, I never thought about that….. this way I can fuck you infront of daddy….”

Mummy: “yes beta…. You can fuck your mother infront of your father…. And even make me pregnant……”

Me: “mummy….will daddy allow that….. to have my child in your womb??”

Mummy: “don’t worry about that son…. I will take care of all that….. you wll just have to fill my pussy with your potent sperms….”

Me: “come on now ladies…. Lets get into bed….. I want to take you both again….”

We went into my parents bedroom. Soon we stripped down naked and got into bed. I was in between while both ladies were on either side of me. while one was kissime to fuck her. Giving her what she desperately needed, I got in between her legs and inserted my rock hard cock in her cunt withou

Phupi: “why Zaheer?? Now that your mother is with you…..Don’t you want to fuck me anymore....”

Me: “No sweetheart, you know that I can fuck you forever…. But not right now….”

Phupi: “why Zaheer…..???”

Me: “first you should tell me about your affair with your father…. How you fucked with my daadaji….”

Mummy: “yes Zara, he is right…… I am also very excited to hear about my father in laws incest story….with his own daughter…..”

Phupi: “well bhabi, I will tell it now….”

I asked Zara phupi to get in between both of us. now these two ladies were lying naked beside each other. Phupi started to narrate her incest story with her father.

Phupi: “it happened when Zaheer was around three years old…. It was summer time and I came to stay with my brother for some days. Bhaiyya asked bhabi to go to her mother’s home with Zaheer….so that we could be alone in home and fuck all time….. I really liked this time because I would get a lot of sex.

Every day and every night bhaiyya fucked me…. and my husband Naeem came to spend the weekened nights with me….. while he fucked me at nights…. Bhaiyaa fucked me in mornings…. Sometimes, bhiayya even fucked me after Naeem fucked me in night….”

Me: “how phupi, if Naeem uncle was at home, how could daddy fuck you…??”

Phupi: “after fucking with Naeem, I would tell him that I am not getting sleep and I wll go out to watch TV. When he was in deep sleep, I would go to bhaiyya’s room and there he fucked my brains out…..”

Mummy: “see beta Zaheer…. Your father fucked his sister here while I was spending my nights alone at your grandmother’s home…. Ok Zara, what happened next??”

Phupi: “we would be alone at home during those days. Our Abba (father) was staying with our stepmother, whom he married after our Ammi (mother) died. He was having a separate family in another home. We had two step brothers. He came to meet us very rarely as we were staying separately from him.”

Phupi: “during one such night, I and bhiayya went out to watch a movie. After coming back to home, we both were very horny. As soon as we entered the main door, we started to undress each other.

All through the way to bedroom, our clothes were all scattered on the floor. We got into bed and started to have sex. First we did some oral and then we had intercourse. I got on top of bhaiyya and started riding his cock. we were enjoying it very much and making a lot of noises as we were not afraid of getting caught as we were alone in this big home….. but suddenly….”

Mummy: “what happened suddenly….??”

Phupi: “bhaiyya saw our father standing near the bedroom door and watching us brother and sister having sexual intercourse. He was shocked to catch his own daughter fucking his own son so passionately. When I saw my father, I got down from bhaiyya’s body and covered myself with blanket. We were so ashamed at that time. Not because of having sex, but because of getting caught, that too by our own father……”

Me: “what did daadaji say to you???”

Mummy: “what happened suddenly....??”

Phupi: “bhaiyya saw our father standing near the bedroom door and watching us brother and sister having sexual intercourse. He was shocked to catch his own daughter fucking his own son so passionately. When I saw my father, I got down from bhaiyya’s body and covered myself with blanket. We were so ashamed at that time. Not because of having sex, but because of getting caught, that too by our own father......”

Me: “what did daadaji say to you???”

Phupi: “he was very angry, first he scolded us that what we were doing and what if others get to know....all that blah blah blah..... feeling ashamed, bhaiyya got down from bed and went out of the room. He grabbed his clothes and went out of the home, leaving me alone to face the wrath of our father (Abba)..... not even once he thought about me and what will father do to me after catching us having sex......”

Me: “did daddy came back??? And what did daadaji told you??”

Phupi: “No Zaheer, your father, my bhaiyya never came back that night..... after he left, Abba (father) came and sat beside me. I was feeling so ashamed sitting there, covering my naked body with this thin blanket. He asked me for how long we were having sex. I told him that we were having sex for more than three years..... we began our affair some months after I was married...”

Mummy: “so what did Abba tell you knowing that??”

Phupi: “bhabi, he asked me if Naeem was not able to satisfy my sexual needs. I told him that Naeem was good in bed. He asked me then why I had sex with my own brother. I told that bhaiyya seduced me into having sex with him when we were alone at home as bhabi was away at her mother’s home. Abba asked me that how his son seduced his daughter..... I told him that he seduced me on the pretext of teaching me about married life and keeping my husband happy.... I told him that bhaiyya taught me to keep my husband happy by giving him proper sex and he taught me how to do proper sex and controlling my husband via sex....”

Me: “daadaji believed your story...???”

Phupi: “yes, he believed me.... and then he started to seduced me...”

Mummy: “how Zara??”

Phupi: “he asked me that what bhaiyya taught me about satisfying and controlling husband by giving him proper sex. I told to Abba about everything that bhaiyya taught me.... what he said next shocked me very much.... He asked me to show what his son taught me.... he said that he wants to see if bhaiyya taught me everything properly or not..... he asked me to do all those things with him.....”

Me: “so you did all those things without resisiting???”

Phupi: “no Zaheer... I resisted.... I told him that he was my father and how could he ask his own daughter to have sex with him.... he said that since I already fucked my brother, there was no harm in having sex with father..... he said he wanted to see if I was doing sex right or not.... actually it was just an excuse to fuck me.....”

Phupi: “I didn’t had any other option infront of me. I had to agree to what he asked for.... Bhaiyya also left me alone with Abba. He never once thought what Abba will do to me.... I was very angry at him to abandon me at such time, when I needed him the most......”

Phupi: “Abba started to remove his clothes and when he got naked, he pulled the blanket from my naked body to expose me..... he asked me to come to him and he took me in his arms and pushed me back on bed. He got inbetween my legs and got on top of me.... and asked me to show what bhaiyya taught me about sex..... when I was telling him that bhaiyya taught me this and that..... he said me not to tell about it but to show how I was doing it. so for the first time, I kissed my old father passionately on his lips. I took his tongue into my mouth and sucked it. my father said that I turned into a very beautiful woman after marriage. He even told me that I was more beautiful than my own mother and step mother. Abba then sucked my boobs.”

Phupi: “after sometime, he got up and asked me to show how to suck a cock. I thought it was very disgusting to suck my own father’s cock in my mouth. But when I saw the hardness of his cock, all the disgust turned into pleasure for me. Abba’s cock was very big and fat. Bigger than bhaiyya’s cock. till then I was feeling like I was being molested by my own father. But when I took his hard cock into my hands, I myself wanted to do all those nasty things with my father. I was willing do anything at that time to get that cock into my hungry cunt because I was very horny that night. Bhaiyya left me all dried up and horny without satisfying me after Abba caught us.”

Me: “Zara phupi, was daadaji’s cock bigger than mine??”

Phupi: “Zaheer, bhabi must have told you that your cock is fatter than your fathers, but your father’s cock was a bit longer than yours. And my father’s and your daadaji’s cock was the best of all the cocks that I had. It was longer and even fatter.”

Mummy: “don’t worry about that beta.... As I told you earlier, you are very young and just turning into a man..... your cock will grow more and it may even get longer and fatter than your daadaji’s cock....”

Phupi: “Yes Zaheer, bhabi is right..... I also think that you will have the best cock in our family....”

Me: “ok phupi, now continue.... What happened next???”

Phupi: “I started to suck Abba’s cock. he was very happy seeing me suck his cock in a nice way. He was getting a lot of pleasure while I was sucking him. he even told me that his second wife didn’t suck his cock properly, but my mother loved sucking his cock. at this point I was very open with my father. We were making love like we were lovers for a long-long time. Abba said me to show how I took a cock in my cunt. he pushed me back on bed and spread my legs and got in between them.
Even though my pussy was still very tight for his fat cock, he didn’t had any problem in
penetrating me as I was all wet with my juices. He started fucking me and gave me a lot of pleasure. We were just fucking like newly married couple. When he was close to ejaculate, he said he will remove his cock from my pussy. but I asked him to continue fucking me. finally he ejaculated inside my cunt.”

Phupi: “after some time, he removed his dick from my pussy when it started to get small. We kissed and played with each others body for some time. He then asked me if I allowed bhaiyya also to come inside my pussy and I said that bhaiyya always ejaculates inside me. I even told him that it was bhaiyya who made me pregnant for the first time. He asked me that was I happy after fucking him. I told him I was very happy. We didn’t sleep that night and fucked three more times that night in different positions.”

Me: “didn’t daddy come back that night???”

Phupi: “no Zaheer, bhaiyya didn’t come back that night. He was back next morning....”

Me: “did you tell him that you fucked your father??”

Phupi: “I didn’t need to tell him. when bhaiyya came back, he saw me sleeping in our father’s arms and we both were naked. He caught us red handed after fucking in this very bed..... he understood that Abba fucked me....”

Mummy: “didn’t he get angry that you fucked your own father??”

Phupi: “ he got angry at first, but I told him that it was his fault that he left me alone with Abba in the night.... I told him that if he would have stayed and confronted Abba together with me, I would not end up fucking our own father. Finally he understood and accepted it.....”

Mummy: “wow Zara.... your incest story is really very much interesting... I got really horny after listening to all this....Zaheer, beta I want you to fuck me right now....”

Me: “yes mummy, you are right..... I am also very horny.... Look at my cock.... without a blowjob or handjob, it is in all its glory mummy.... we don’t need to do any foreplay.....right mummy??”

Mummy: “yes beta.... I just want you to put that big cock of yours inside my hungry
cunt...right now....”

I spread my mother’s legs and inserted my dick in her pussy and started to fuck her right away. She was maoning like a bitch in heat. Seeing me fuck my own mother, Zara phupi started to pleasure herself by fingering her. I saw that I pushed her hand aaway from her pussy. instead I offered her my hand service. She took my hand and I inserted three fingers into her wet cunt. now I had two bitches in heat, moaning loudly. Mummy moaning to my cock fucking her and phupi moaning to the pleasure she was getting from my fingers.

Mummy didn’t like the idea as my attention was distributed. Even though she was having my meat pounding inside her cunt, she was not happy that I was not looking into her eyes and instead looking at Zara phupi. She pulled my hand away from phupi’s cunt and asked me fuck her properly. I then gave her my 100% attention and fucked her real hard. Now Zara phupi was not happy because she was also horny and needed my cock inside her.

Phupi: “enough bhabi, I also want some fucking from your son.... Please leave him and let him fuck me now....”

Mummy: “shut up you bitch..... my son in fucking me and I am not yet over with him.... you can have him after he satisfies me.....”

Soon mummy got an orgasm but I was still steady and continued fucking her. mummy also didn’t stop me. but Zara phupi asked me to fuck her. mummy asked me to continue fucking her and ignore Zara phupi.

Mummy: “Zara, I agree that my son gave me a wonderful orgasm just now.... but he is still hard and can fuck me more..... you just stop nagging and let my son fuck me properly.....”

Zara phupi was helpless as she knew that I loved my mummy more than anyone. She knew that I will not stop fucking mummy until she asked me to stop. So she sat silently looking at me fucking my own mother. mummy got another orgasm from our fucking and after that she asked me if I was close to ejaculate. When I said yes, she asked me to fuck Zara phupi.

Zara was very happy to get my cock before it ejaculated. Without any delay, she spread her legs, grabbed my cock and placed it near her pussy entrance. I started fucking her and for her displeasure I came soon, just after a couple of strokes.

Zara phupi was mad at me because she didn’t get satisfied. She was very angry at mummy. to cheer her up, mummy said that she fuck me again and she will not interfere.

Mummy: “Zaheer, beta after getting a good fuck from you, I am feeling very sleepy now.... I don’t want to wake up till late..... I have to rise up early in the morning.... To prepare your breakfast..... why don’t you take Zara to your bedroom and fuck her in your bed...... she didn’t get enough of your cock tonight.....”

Me: “ok mummy.... you sleep now..... we will go to my bedroom....”

Phupi: “thank you bhabi.... For giving your son to me for the rest of the night....”

We got down from my mother’s bed and moved out. While we were at her bedroom door, she asked me not to be awake till night and fuck Zara phupi just once and then go to sleep as I was having college the next day.

We both left for my bedroom and mummy asked us to switch off her bedroom lights before leaving. We got to our bedroom and started making out. Aunt Zara sucked my cock and asked me to fuck her real good. She was happy at what she got from my fucking. After fucking, she got on top of me and kissed me.

Phupi: “ohhh... Zaheer..... you are too good...... just like your father and grandfather.....”

Me: “now that you fucked all three of us.... whom do u like the most.... Who was the best in bed....??”

Phupi: “for sex, personally, I enjoyed a lot with my father, your daadaji..... because he was so much experienced and so big..... I really liked his cock working in my cunt....”

Me: “and what about me??? don’t you like me..???”

Phupi: “I didn’t said that..... you asked me about the best and for me my father was best.... Just for you your mummy is best..... atleast better than me.....”

Me: “yeah.... My mummy has the best pussy, a perfect match for my cock....”

Phupi: “why not.... you came out of that same pussy many years back..... and you know what when you came into this world from her womb..... your father was fucking me here, in this house.....”

Me: “and what about my daddy..... didn’t you like sex from your brother....??”

Phupi: “I liked him...... no, I loved him.... bhaiyya is the real love of my life..... after I was married to Naeem, I thought he was my real love, but after I had sex with bhaiyya for the first time, I realized that bhaiyya is my real love. He cared for me so much.... Even when I would be with my husband Naeem, I would think about bhaiyya..... when Naeem fucked me, I closed my eyes and thought that it was bhaiyya who was on top of me and his cock inside my pussy..... but Naeem’s cock was not as big as bhaiyya’s.....”

Me: “what about my cock??? is it bigger than Naeem uncle’s cock??”

Phupi: “that is one of the reasons I am staying with you”

Me: “so you are staying here with me for my cock....??? I thought you were staying with me for our child....”

Phupi: “you know... this child of ours.... Growing inside me.....is our symbol of love..... but it gave me an excuse to stay with you for some more months.....”

Me: “oh.... By the way did you tell to Naeem uncle that you are pregnant....??”

Phupi: “No Zaheer.... Not yet.... He came here to fuck me two weeks back..... I will ask bhabi when to tell about my pregnancy to Naeem....”

Me: “Zara phupi, see you are already pregnant..... and the sooner you tell it to your husband, it will be better..... we don’t want any problems from him or his family....”

Phupi: “yes my love, you are right.... I guess I should tell him tomorrow....”

Me: “ok.... By the time I come back from college.... You give this news to your husband..... but I don’t want you to lie to him...”

Phupi: “what do you mean Zaheer.... Should I tell him that he is not the father and you are the father.....of this child???”

Me: “you don’t need to tell about the father.... Just tell him that you are pregnant.... Tell him that you are having a baby inside your womb..... he will definitely think that it is his child....”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer, you are right.....”

Me: “now lets get some sleep..... I have to go to college tomorrow.... I have a very important class.... Good night phupi.....”

I switched off the lights of my room and got back into bed with my pregnant aunt. She got closer to me and winded her nude body to mine. She put her head on my chest and asked me something.

Phupi: “Zaheer.... Do you really love your mother or you just lust for her sexy body....??”

Me: “phupi.... I loved her always.... But as a son.... And when first time I saw her topless and her big milky boobs.... I started to see a woman inside her..... I had a feelings of a son, but at the same time, my dick was thinking as a man.... I started lusting for her body and made this plan to seduce her to fuck me..... and fortunately I was able to get her to have sex with me....”

Phupi: “so still you lust for her body???”

Me: “I lusted for her beautiful and sexy body when I just fantasized about her.... now I can fuck her.... so I don’t lust for her anymore.... It’s pure love..... a big love..... a sons love for a mother combined with a man’s love for his woman.......”

Phupi: “do you love her more than your father....”

Me: “yes.... I love her more than anyone else.... My father cheated on her with you and my maami.....”

Phupi: “does she loves you or just lusts for you....???”

Me: “obviously she loves me..... as a mom, as a lover.....”

Phupi: “and does she loves you more than she loves my bhaiyya??”

Me: “yes phupi.... She loves me more than she loves my daddy......”

Phupi: “how can you say that...??”

Me: “you only saw that how she fucks me.... she also wants to have my babies.... That
means she loves me more than she loves my father....”

Phupi: “does she do something special with you....??

Me: “like what, Zara phupi??”

Phupi: “I’ll tell you about it tomorrow..... when we all go to bed together.... I want her to prove that she loves you more than her husband....”

Me: “sure.... You can see it tomorrow night.... Because she will do anything for me.....”

We got tired and retired for the night. Zara phupi had something running in her mind. To find out what, I had to wait for the next night. The next day again was as usual. Mummy came to my room to wake me up. Zara phupi wanted to sleep some more, that’s why she was not disturbed and I went to mummy’s room with her. we had a bath together and made love in shower once more before I went to my college. While in fucking in shower, we had a little conversation.

Me: “mummy, last night after I fucked Zara phupi, she asked me something that I also want to know...”

Mummy: “what is it beta?? What did she ask you??”

Me: “she asked me if you love me or just lust for me...??”

Mummy: “beta you know that I love you..... I am your first lover honey....”

Me: “I know that.... But she asked me if you love me more or daddy???”

Mummy: “beta.... What kind of question is that...... your father was my only lover till you came into my life.... Now I fuck with you daily.... I am cheating on your father with you, my son....”

Me: “but whom do you love more..... me or daddy..??”

Mummy: “I don’t know that beta..... I can’t answer that..... because your father is my first love... he took my cherry.... Took my virginity on our marraiage night..... and I am your first love..... and I took your virginty, in my bed, right where your daddy fucks me...... and by now you should know that first love always remains close to your heart.... So I can’t answer that question honey....”

Me: “mummy.... Zara phupi told that she wants a proof that you loves me more than you love daddy..... and I told her that you can do anything to prove that.....”

Mummy: “beta.... I don’t know if I can prove anything or not.... but I definitely love you beta... let’s see tonight what she wants me to do to prove that.....”

After fucking and washing each other, we had breakfast together and then mummy came out to say bye to me as I was going to college. Before leaving I asked her to smooch me. she was hesitant at first, but after checking the surrounding and finding no one watching in our garden, she gave me a smooch. Happily, I left for my college. Infront of our main gate, I saw our milkman standing there. He said hello to me and asked mummy to get the can to take milk. I wondered if he saw mummy smooching me.

I had a lot of fun in college during classes and breaks. My friend’s who visited me last day at my home, asked a lot of questions about my family. The girls wanted to know what my mummy thought about them and all that bull shit. They were asking like if mummy may select one of them to be my bride. And the boys, as usual asked about my daddy and uncle.

They were thinking that how such hot women stayed without their husbands. But little did they know that neither mummy was looking out for my bride as I was happy fucking her and nor did boys knew that I was the only male in my home who had these beautiful women in my bed all the time and my cock in their pussies.
I came back from college and then after taking food, I went to hang out with my friends.

Mummy wanted me to go out and have fun. She thought that I should not always stay at home fucking the women in the home and avoid socializing. She wanted me to enjoy my youthful days.

As soon as I came back, I wondered what Zara phupi would make my mother do with me to prove her love for me. we had our dinner and ladies sat down to watch TV. I went to my room, sat down on my PC to do my assignment which I had to submit within a couple of days. When it was getting late, Zara phupi walked in to my room and stood behind me. she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on my cheeks.

Phupi: “Zaheer, we have been waiting for you..... when will you fininsh your work....??”

Me: “Phupi, I have to fininsh this assignment as the submission date is coming near....”

Phupi: “your mummy is waiting for you..... she already got undressed and asked me to get her son to fuck her....”

Me: “what??? She already got naked??? She must be very horny then.....”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer.... She can't wait to know what I want her to do with her son.....”

Me: “oh yeah phupi.... I forgot about it.... now I don’t care about my assignment, I am also very excited to know what I am going to do with my mother tonight. ...”

Phupi and I went to my parent’s bedroom where mummy was lying naked on her bed waiting for her sister in law and her son to come and fuck her. I jumped on bed and started to kiss my mother all over her body. After some more playing, Zara phupi and I got naked and played with each other’s bodies.

Phupi: “bhabi, last night I was asking Zaheer if you love him or just lusts for him??”

Mummy: “Zara, I love my son very much....”

Phupi: “do you love him more than you love my brother and your husband????”

Mummy: “well, your brother is my husband and I obviously love him, but he cheats on me by fucking other women, that too within our family itself. Whereas our son fucks me because he loves me, he wants to satisfy his mother, he takes care of his mother sexual needs. Now I love him as a woman also.....so yes, I love my son more than I love his father.....”

Phupi: “what can you do for your son...??”

Mummy: “anything.....and everything....”

Phupi: “well.....where did Zaheer fuck you....??”

Mummy: “he fucked me everywhere..... all over this house.... In my bedroom, in his
bedroom, in kitchen, in living room, on dining table, in balcony, on terrace, in garage...
everywhere....”

Phupi: “i am not asking about places bhabi..... I want to know where did Zaheer put his cock when he made love to you....”

Mummy: "what do you mean Zara???"

Phupi: “well.....where did Zaheer fuck you....??”

Mummy: “I took my son’s cock in my mouth, in my pussy, between my boobs and my ass cheeks....”

Phupi: “what about your ass hole...???”

Mummy: “no Zara.... we never tried that.... You know that’s forbidden in our culture...”

Phupi: “so is incest bhabi.... It is also forbidden.... But still you fuck your son....”

Mummy: “but how can we???”

Phupi: “you know bhabi, bhaiyya loves me more than he loves you.....”

Me: “how can you say that Zara phupi...”

Phupi: “actually, after Abba started fucking me, bhaiyya was not happy with that..... he felt that I was enjoying more with Abba..... he asked me once and I told him that I enjoy taking our father’s cock in my pussy..... bhaiyya then asked me if I loved him or not.... I told him that I loved him more than Abba and my husband.... he asked me to prove it.... when I asked him how, he told me to offer my virgin ass to him..... to prove my love for my brother, I agreed and asked him to take my ass..... bhaiyya fucked me in my ass then....”

Me: “so phupi, you enjoy Anal sex also.... Why didn’t you tell me earlier, I would also have fucked you in your ass.....”

Phupi: “no Zaheer.... Although I enjoy anal sex, I will never allow you to fuck me in my ass......”

Me: “and why is that???”

Phupi: “because I promised your father that my ass will be for him only.... Only my brother, your father can fuck me in my ass...... my asshole is not even accessible for my husband....”

Mummy: “but why??? If you have so many lovers then why you don’t give them your ass??”

Phupi: “bhabi, my bhaiyya asked for my ass to prove my love for him. after he fucked me he said that I should always remain faithful to him and I should not offer my ass hole for fucking to anyone except him.... since I love bhaiyya more than anyone, I want to remain faithful to my brother and that’s why I won’t allow anyone to fuck me in my ass....”

Me: “daddy is very lucky to take your ass....”

Phupi: “you know what.... You will also get lucky....”

Me: “how phupi??”

Phupi: “you can take your mother’s ass.... Fuck her in her asshole.... Show her the pleasure of anal sex....”

Me: “really mummy..... will you let me fuck you in your ass....??”

Mummy: “I don’t know beta..... I have heard that it is wrong and we should avoid that....”

Phupi: “bhabi, if you love your son the most, then you should offer your ass to him.... prove him that you really love him....”

Mummy: “but Zara, it will pain very much.... You know how big and thick is Zaheer’s
dick... he will tear my ass.....”

Phupi: “I know bhabi..... but it will get inside.... You will feel pain in starting..... but you will enjoy it later..... to make it easy, I got this Vaseline for you.... you can lubricate his cock with this cream....”

Me: come on mummy, please.... I really want to fuck you in your ass.....”

Mummy: “ok beta.... I offer you my virgin asshole.... But be careful, no one fucked me back there..... be gentle.... With my ass....”

Me: “don’t worry mummy, Zara phupi will guide us.... after all she is very much
experienced....”

Phupi: “yes bhabi.... I will see that Zaheer fucks you properly.... But before that let me get him ready first.... I will suck his cock till he is hard enough to tear your virgin asshole....”

I turned mummy on her stomach and spread her legs wide. While Zara phupi was sucking my cock, I was licking my mother’s ass hole and making it wet with my saliva. After I was hard enough, Zara phupi got down from bed and got a bottle of Vaseline cream to lubricate mummy’s asshole. I pulled mummy up by her waist such that her ass was raised a little. Then I took a pillow and placed it under her stomach to make her comfortable.

I took the bottle of Vaseline and applied a lot of cream on my mother’s asshole. To make her relax, I told her that I will use my finger first one by one so it it gets easier for her to take me in. I inserted my first finger in her ass and I felt the hotness of her bowels.

After my first finger disappeared completely, I removed it and reinserted again, adding one more finger into her her asshole. But when I inserted my third finger, she began to shake and asked me to stop.

Zara phupi asked me not to stop and continue fingering her asshole. After sometime when mummy was at ease, I stopped finger fucking her asshole and spread her legs wide. I took some Vaseline cream and lubricated my cock also. I got into a position behind my mummy’s ass and was ready to push my prick into her pink shit hole.

I looked at Zara phupi and she winked at me indicating that I push my hard cock inside my mother’s ass hole. With one hard push, half of my cock disappeared into mummy’s back. She shouted so loudly that even the neighbours could have heard her. mummy dug her nails into the bed and clutched the bed sheet very tightly and took the pillow into her mouth to minimize her loud shouts so that the neigbours don’t suspect that she was getting fucked hard in absence of her husband.

I removed my cock and again pushed it inside her. for some time she was shouting. But after that she began to enjoy my cock in the tightness of her ass and her shouts converted into pleasurable moans. Mummy was really enjoying my dick in her asshole. She turned her head behind and looked at my face above her ass and smiled at me. her smile encouraged me to fuck her much harder. Zara phupi was enjoying watching her beautiful bhabi get fucked by her son.

Since I was fucking mummy’s asshole, I didn’t need to wear a condom. I told mummy that I will be taking her virgin ass and also I will cum inside her ass. She agreed to this and asked me to fill her ass with my spunk.

I fucked my mother for a very long time and I was really enjoying the tightness of her unused ass. When I felt my load boiling inside me balls, I told my mother that I will be cumming anytime soon. At that moment Zara phupi laid down on bed behind me. she wanted to pleasure me when I cum in mummy’s ass.

While I was pumping mummy’s ass, Zara phupi’s hands played with my balls, stroking me nearing to my climax sooner. Now I couldn’t hold any longer. I dug my nails deep into mummy’s ass and she understood that her ass will now be flooding with my sperms. Zara phupi asked me to stop fucking her and stay still deep inside mummy’s ass. I obeyed her and stayed in her ass till my cock stopped shooting hot load inside mom’s ass.

Mummy: “beta Zaheer, that was really very good..... I really enjoyed it....”

Me: “yes mummy.... I also enjoyed a lot.... This was also my first anal experience just like you...”

Mummy: “yes beta.... Now I am thinking that I wasted so many years of my life without taking such pleasure of a hard dick in my ass....”

Me: “don’t worry mummy.... now whenever you want, you can have my cock anywhere you want.... You know that my cock is always available for you.....”

Zara phupi: “so bhabi..... will you commit your ass to your son only....”

Mummy: “what do you mean Zara....”

Phupi: “you should not allow anyone to fuck you in your ass hole... not even bhaiyya”

Me: “yes phupi, her ass will be mine only.... No one will get a chance to put their cock in my mother’s ass...”

Mummy: “yes Zara, Zaheer is right... my body is available for two people only.... For my husband and for our only son...... my husband is commited to your ass, so deifinetly he will not fuck me in my asshole..... so I have only my son left to put his beautiful dick inside my shit hole...”

Phupi: “so Zaheer, now that you have fucked your mummy’s virgin ass..... I want you to fuck me..... in my pussy....”

Me: “Sure darling phupi..... you will get my cock....anywhere you want... after all you are going to be mother of my baby.....”

Phupi: “but before you fuck me.... I want you to get cleaned up...... your dick just came out of your mother’s shit hole.....”

Mummy: “yes beta..... I also want to get cleaned up..... my ass is full of your sperms..... and also I want to shit.....”

Mummy and me, we both went inside bathroom. Mummy sat on toilet seat and started to shit. I can smell her poo and also hear it dropping into the toilet. Mummy applied some soap on my cock and cleaned it with the hand shower beside toilet seat. After she cleaned my cock, she started to suck my cock. after sometime when she was done, she got up from toilet seat and started to wash her shit hole. I looked into the toilet seat and found a lot of my mother’s shit covered with lot of my white sperms. We got back into bedroom where I saw my pregnant aunt, Zara phupi fingering herself.

Mummy: “Zaheer, why don’t you take care of Zara..... I will go out and make something for us to eat.....”

Me: “sure mummy......”

I spanked hard on mummy’s ass and she shouted once again. When she was walking out of her bedroom, she was walking in a different manner. I thought that because of ass fucking she couldn’t walk properly. I got on bed, between Zara phupi’s legs and started to lick her pussy.

Phupi: “oh Zaheer.... My love.... Please make love to me..... I got so horny watching you fuck your mom in her ass...... that got me old memories back.... When your father, my bhaiyya would fuck me in my ass...... I am really missing him.... now as his son, it is your duty to take his place in his absence..... fuck me darling.....”

I stopped licking my aunt’s pussy and pulled her down towards me such that her pussy was under my cock. after rubbing my cock on her pussy for some time, I inserted it inside her and fucked her. when we were lost in fucking, mummy came in bedroom with cool drinks and kept on the side table.

Mummy took out one ice cube from a glass and kept it in her mouth. She came to me and kissed me on my lips. She transferred that ice cube into my mouth. After breaking our kiss, I put my face down to kiss my aunt Zara phupi. I didn’t opened my mouth. Instead I moved to kiss her neck and her boobs. I kept that ice cube between my teeth and moved it all over her neck and boobs. she was moaning because of my fucking and also due to coldness of ice on her boobs and neck.

After fucking her for some more time and giving her many climaxes, Zara phupi got tired and told us that she wanted to rest. Mummy gave her cold drink and asked her to sleep in her bed only.

I took my mummy to the living room and we played a porn movie on our large TV. After some cuddling and kissing, mummy wanted to go for a round two with me. she took my cock in her hand and stroked it slowly.

Mummy: “beta.... This time I want you to fuck me in all holes..... my mouth, my pussy, my asshole.... We will do complete sex..... can you make love to me like that...”

Me: “sure mummy..... I already fucked two times tonight and now I can stay hard for a very long time. ...”

Mummy threw some cushions from the couch on the ground and asked me to fuck her there. First she got down and spread her legs and asked me to lick her cunt. after giving her a couple of climaxes, she got up and took my cock in her mouth. After fucking her mouth, mummy took my cock in her cunt.

Mummy: “beta..... you have to fuck me good down there..... and remember you are not allowed to cum inside my cunt..... you know that you can’t make me pregnant..... not atleast now....”

After working on her cunt for some half an hour and many positions, mummy told me that she want me in her ass now. I removed my cock from her pussy and she turned around and put one cushion under her stomach. I fucked my mother in her ass for a long time before I came in her ass. We were dead tired after such intense fucking, that we slept there on the floor itself, completely naked, without any clothes, without any bedding, without any blanket.

When Neelu came in morning, she woke us up so that she could sweep the floor. Zara phupi opened the door when Neelu came. Seeing a mother and son lying completely naked on the floor after so much fucking, they could stop not grinning. Mummy said to me that she felt like such a bitch, when the ladies were watching her sleeping naked shamelessly with her own son.

No comments:

Post a Comment