Tuesday 11 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 11

I and Neelu fucked two times the night before. First time after she told me her incest love life with her father in law, and second time when her youngest son came inside and slept beside her. he saw his mother getting fucked by me, but was totally unaware because he was unable to understand what his mother was doing with her saab under a blanket.

After we fucked, she dressed up because her son was sleeping next to her and we slept. I was still nude when Neelu woke me up the next morning. Her son was gone by the time I woke up. All her children were playing in my garden that time.

I told her that I was going to take a bath and told her to come inside bathroom with me. After peeing, I turned around and saw Neelu waiting for my orders. I got into shower and told Neelu to suck my cock. She asked me “should I remove my clothes saab?”

Me: “No need Neelu, I just want you to suck my cock. I will be fucking you at night in my bed….”

Neelu: “But saab, my clothes will get wet….i have to go to another house also to do work…..”

Me: “Ok…. i will stop the water….just get down on your knees….”


After I switched off the shower, she came and knelt in front of me. She took my cock and started to suck me. But I didn’t want to cum inside her mouth. In fact I didn’twant to cum now. I was saving my cum for night session. I stopped her and tod her to go and do her work. She thanked me and left.

After finishing my shower, I got dressed and went to play with my friends. We played football for sometime and then I went to my friend’s home. There we watched some TV and played some video games.

I returned to home after 9 pm that night after shopping for some stuff and saw Neelu watching TV sitting on our couch. Her children were playing with the toys that belonged to me.

I told Neelu that till mummy returns back, she can treat herself like owner of this house. She can use anything in the house. So I didn’t get angry at her for giving my toys to her kids. After all after fucking Neelu, I was like a father figure to her children. Neelu asked me what I got in those shopping bags. I said it was a surprise for her. she looked very happy knowing that I got gifts for her.

I went near her and sat beside her on the couch. I moved close to her and put my arms around her body and pulled her towards me. After sometime, her eldest son, son of her husband who was around ten years old was staring at us. She moved away from me and asked me to have dinner. I asked if she ate food or not. She said she was waiting for me but she gave food to her children. I was happy listening to this.

We had dinner on dining table, while her kids were still playing. After dinner we watched some TV again and then she took her children to the guest room to make them sleep. After kids were asleep, she came out of my guest room. I was still watching a movie on TV.

Neelu: “Saab, do you want to take me to bed now?”

Me: “No Neelu, this movie seems good. I want to watch the complete movie. So you have to wait for some time. Till then you can take this and get ready”, I handed over those shopping bags to her.

Neelu: “What is in this bag saab. Is it for me?”

Me: “Yes Neelu, it is for you only. And you can check them now and get ready while I watch this movie…..”

She started to check out her gifts one by one. First she took out the flowers, which were fresh and too be worn in her hair. She smelled them and kept it aside. Then she took out some boxes and opened them.

She was happy to find some jewelry inside. Although it was artificial jewelry, she liked it very much as it was expensive enough for her. She also found some bangles for her inside that bag. Then she removed a bag of clothes. She unloaded them and found some branded undergarments, lingerie and some nighties.

She thanked me and asked me what to wear. I told her she can wear whatever she like most. She gave me alight peck on my lips and then went to my room with all her gifts to get ready for me.

Neelu took a lot of time to get dressed up. When she came out, the movie was about to end. I wanted to watch its end and told her to wait and sit beside me. She was upset that I wasn’t giving her any attention.

When the movie ended, she took the remote from my hand and switched off the TV. At that time I saw her from top to down. Neelu used some make up from mummy’s room and she was looking her best with a lot of make up on her face and her hair, so neat and tidy.

I understood why she took so much time to get dressed up. She took bath and then she put on make-up and then she got dressed. Neelu was wearing all the jewelry that I gifted her and a purple nylon nighty with buttons on its front side.

I asked her what underwear she wore inside, she went away from me and then turned to face me, opened the buttons on her nighty one by one and opened it partially to show me. She was wearing grey colored lingerie, a see through bra and a very tiny panty under her nighty.

Neelu was not at all looking like a maid. She was just looking like a sweet Indian housewife. I asked her to come to me and she came and sat on my lap. When she was on my lap, I kissed her on her lips and then pushed her back on couch. We made out orally for some time.

Neelu: “Saab please lets go inside your room. My children may come out anytime if they listen to our moans.”

Me: “I want to fuck you here only Neelu. I don’t care about your kids.”

Neelu: “Please saab, my elder son already suspects something is going in between us. He is old enough to know what weare doing.”

Me: “But he is ten years only…..”

Neelu: “Please saaab, please, for my sake…..lets go inside….”

Me: “OK Neelu, I got a solution….why don’t you lock the guest room door from outside so that your kids don’t come outside to disturb us while we are busy fucking…..”

Neelu: “Ok saab, that is a good idea…I will lock the door from outside….”

Neelu got up and went to lock the door. She kept her nighty opened only when she went to lock the door. After locking her kids inside my guest room, Neelu came out and lied down on couch again.

When we were kissing, my landline phone rang. I saw the number on caller id and saw international number on it. I was happy as my mummy called me.

I got away from Neelu and lifted the cordless phone from the table which was far away from the couch. Mummy was on the other side and we spoke for some time.

Mummy: “Hello Zaheer, beta how are you ………..”

Me: “I’m fine mummy, how are you??”

Mummy: “I’m also good beta, I called you because I’m missing you love…..”

Me: “I’m also missing you mummy……”

Mummy: “Why are you missing me beta, is Neelu not there with you???”

Me: “She is right here, sitting beside me….on the couch…we were watching a movie….”

Mummy: “I thought you were fucking her beta…….”

Me: “Mummy, why are you saying fucking?? Isn’t daddy around you??”

Mummy: “No beta, your daddy went out to get some gorceries…..he asked me to come along, but I wanted an excuse to be alone so that I can talk to you freely…..”

Me: “So mummy, did daddy fuck you when you reached there….”

Mummy: “Yes beta….. as soon as we reached his apartment, he started making love to me….. I told him to wait, but he badly wanted to get inside my pussy……only when I told him that I wanted to go to bathroom, he released me….”

Me: “Did he find your cunt wet with my semen?”

Mummy: “No beta, it dried when I reached here….”

Me: “So didn’t he taste it on your pussy……”

Mummy: “He didn’t licked me that time beta….he just wanted to fuck me….. when I came out of bathroom, he was nude, waiting in bed and stroking his cock for me…..”

Me: “Then you did mummy??”

Mummy: “I removed all my clothes and got into bed with your father…..he got on top of me and entered inside me…..and started to fuck me…….there was no foreplay…..”

Me: “So, is he not interested in foreplay anymore?”

Mummy: “No beta, he was just desperate to fuck me….we did foreplay every time after that…..actually he does a lot of pre sex foreplay now so that our sessions go on for longer times……”

Me: “Mummy, I miss your pussy…….i want to fuck you…..”

Mummy: “beta, I’m also missing your cock…… when your daddy wad fucking me, I closed my eyes and imagined you ramming your cock in and out of my pussy…….”

Me: “So mummy, why don’t you tell to daddy about our affair… I will also come there and we both will fuck you at same time on same bed…..”

Mummy: “No beta, I don’t think he should know about us,…..that’s a very bad idea……”

Me: “So are you going to fuck him tonight…..”

Mummy: “If I’m not going to fuck your daddy, then he definitely will fuck me…..”

Me: “So did you go for any shopping….”

Mummy: “Not really beta, we just got out to get some new lingerie…nothing else…..”

Me: “How many you got and what colors….”

Mummy: “we got only two lingerie…..of your daddy’s choice…..one is black and other is red….”

Me: “so mom, are you going to get them when you come back….???”

Mummy: “yes beta, for sure I will get them….and also I will buy some new lingerie especially to wear them for you…..”

Me: “what about daddy, what if he will ask….”

Mummy: “I will but without his knowledge…. He just has to pay for it…..”

Me: “I am really enjoying on my daddy’s money….”

Mummy: “ok beta, I think your daddy came now… I will talk to you later….just take care and don’t fuck Neelu in my bed……”

Me: “ok mummy, I’m fucking her in my room…..”

Mummy: “ok beta…. and don’t forget to use condoms with her……ok I have to hang up now….bye my love…..”

Me: “bye mummy…..i love you…..”

I listened to soft voices of my father in background as he entered his apartment, mummy hanged the phone as soon as he came. I was happy that mummy is missing me and also sad that she is sleeping with someone else even if it was my own father.

I listened to soft voices of my father in background as he entered his apartment, mummy hanged the phone as soon as he came.

I was happy that mummy is missing me and also sad that she is sleeping with someone else even if it was my own father. I went back to couch and sat beside Neelu. Sensing that I was sad, she straddled me on my lap and kissed me to cheer me up.

That worked and I pushed her back and got on top of her again. She was moving her hands inside my pants to remove my cock. I helped her by undressing myself. When I got nude, I again got on top of her. she was trying to get me ready so that I can fuck her soon. I was already ready, but I didn’t want to fuck her then.

Me: “Neelu, you are not getting my cock till you tell me your incest love story with your brother in law……”

Neelu: “I knew saab, that you wanted listen to the details of to my second affair…..”

Me: “so what are you waiting for slut….get started…..”

“Saab, my affair with Baba (father in law) continued for six years. He fathered my second child and was happy with me. My husband never came to know about our affair nor did anyone else. When my second child was small, my husband, my baba and my child, all three of them used to drink my milk from my breast. Baba used to fuck me every night when my husband was away.”

Me: “Neelu, I am done with your Baba’s story. I want to know about your brother in law.”

Neelu: “yes saab. I’m coming to that. I’m telling you that why I needed another cock.”

Me: “ok then...continue…..”

Neelu: “our affair continued till Baba got a paralysis attack. He was paralyzed and was unable to fuck me. But I was in love with him. I still used to give him blowjob and hand jobs, even when I didn’t get his cock in my pussy. I cared for him. This continued till he passed away after six months. Then for another eight or nine months, I was starving for sex again. As usual, my husband was away on his driver’s duty for many nights. I switched to getting pleasure with my fingers. I masturbated every night after both my kids slept. One day everything changed.”

Me: “what happened Neelu?”

Neelu: “that day my youngest brother-in-law came to my home, his name was Azeem and we called him AJJU. He was 18 years old unmarried young boy at that time and I was 25 years old horny woman with two kids. My husband knew that he was coming and told me to take good care of his youngest brother. In fact my husband only got him to our home. His brother was staying in their village to complete his studies. Now he was ready to do a job. My husband said that he can stay with us as we had two bedrooms. He started searching for jobs while staying with us and my husband as usual was on roads, driving at nights and fucking whores during day times. During those days, I got closer to my brother in law. He got a job in a factory in our city. We used to talk a lot after coming from our jobs and had dinner together. I used to wait for him for dinner. As a young boy, he was soon attracted to me sexually. He started to tell me adult jokes when my children were not around. I took it very casually but I knew that he was hitting on me. With this only male attention in house, I also got attracted to him. When my husband was around, he behaved just like a normal brother-in-law, shying around his bhabhi.”

Me: “ok Neelu, that was the background…..and enough of that now….come to your fucking story…”

Neelu: “Saab, one night, my husband was home and we all were having dinner together. My husband said that now Ajju started earning so we should get him married. Ajju looked at me and said that he didn’t want to get married so soon. He said he wanted to earn and save some money first and also enjoy bachelor’s life. I also defended him and asked my husband not to pressurize him to marry. All the time atdinner, he was looking at me. My husband went out to smoke and I was washing dishes. Ajju came behind me and and put his arms around my waist. He thanked me for supporting him. When his brother came, he moved away from me and went to read some books. When it was time to sleep, my husband told me to take the children to Ajju’s room and make them sleep because he wanted to fuck me in our room. When we were in Ajju’s room, I also got in bed with my kids. I told him that his brother wanted some privacy with me so that’s why I am making children sleep in his room. He came behind me and got close to me and wished me all the best. I smiled and said thank you. He was wishing me because I was getting fucked after so many nights by my husband. After my kids slept, I was leaving to my room. Ajju, before closing his room door held me hand and told me to keep my windows open. He wanted to peep inside my room when my husband was fucking me.”

Neelu: “I went to my room and opened the windows, hoping that Ajju will spy on us making out. I was excited about this. My husband asked me why I was keeping window open. I told him that some fresh air will come inside, besides the window opened in our backyard where no one was there. We got undressed and started to fuck. Every now and then, I was looking towards window to see if Ajju was looking at us. My husband licked me, but Ajju was not watching us. I sucked his cock, this also Ajju didn’t watch. My husband entered in my pussy, instead of looking at my husband I was looking at window, still Ajju was not there. When my husband started to fuck me in full rhythm, I saw Ajju standing in window looking at us. my husband fucked me for some more time. I was getting more pleasure by thought of my brother in law masturbating by watching his bhaiyya fuck his bhabi. He left after my husband got up and went out to go to bathroom. That night ended like this.”

Neelu: “Next morning, we went to work. My husband was enjoying his holidays at home. When I returned to my home, my husband was not there. He went to watch a movie with his friends. After some time, Ajju returned from work. I asked him if he enjoyed last night, he said he was happy and thanked me. He said that I am very beautiful and his brother is very lucky to have me as his wife. I also thanked him. He then said that he wished if he also gets a wife like me who gives so much pleasure to her husband. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I felt his hard cock poking my tummy through his pants. I don’t know what got into me that time, I knelt down in front of him and took out his cock and started sucking him. He was too excited and didn’t last long. He came inside my mouth and all over my face. I said sorry to him, but in reply he thanked me and kissed me on my neck and pressed my boobs. he pulled his cock back into his pants and went out.”

Neelu: “by the time we had dinner, Ajju came back. That night was also same like last night. My children slept in Ajju’s room, but before leaving, I told him, I will be keeping windows open so that he can watch us. Again Ajju watched me get fucked by his brother. Now we were completely aware of this growing fondness between us. we knew that soon we would begin our affair. Both of us waited for my husband to leave for his duty again. Till my husband was at home, Ajju was getting a blow job daily when we were alone at home.”

Neelu: “My husband left on Sunday morning to go to his job which was in another town. Kids were also at home and so was Ajju as it was his weekly holiday. But I being a house maid, had to work daily. That morning Ajju asked me to take a leave. I called up to your home and told memsaab that I was not feeling well. She told me to take rest and not to worry about work at home. Ajju started making out with me. I told him if he was having a condom or not. Soon he ran to a store to buy a condom and came back. He was taking me inside a room to fuck me. I told him children are there and they may disturb us. so he went to my kids and gave them some money and told them to go out and get some chocolates from store. My elder son asked me if they can go. I said to take his sister and be careful. He was very happy. After they left, Ajju took me to his room and locked his room. He undressed me and himself. This was his first time as he was a virgin. He kissed me for a long time and told me to teach him everything in love making.”

Neelu: “after kissing, I told him to put his face between my legs and lick me on my pussy. I told him that he cam put his tongue inside my pussy and lick inside of it. then I sucked him for some time. Since this was not his first blow job, he lasted longer. I got on my back and spread my legs and asked him to get in between my legs. I took his cock and pointed it to my love hole and asked him to push it inside and then remove till his head was only in my cunt. He did it slowly first, but I told him later that he can do it faster. He didn’t last longer while fucking me. We did only in one position that day. He was happy to get me in bed, but I was not yet satisfied. I told him to get a full condom pack so that he can fuck me more that night. He kissed me and thanked me for taking his virginity. Till we got dressed up, my kids came back and all of us were happy because we all got what we wanted.”

I said, “So, Neelu, you fucked your brother-in-law in day. He must be so happy to fuck his bhabi.”

Neelu: “yes saab, Ajju was very happy because of what I gave to him. After that he was just like a little puppy, always following me wherever I roamed in home. Every night he slept with me in my room till kids slept. Late in midnight, he takes me to his room and fucks me. He asked me many times if I had sex with someone else. I didn’t want my new lover to know that besides his brother, I got fucked by his father also. I got a new husband who fulfilled all my desires. He also got me gifts from time to time. And for my children also. Ajju was very sweet and loving.”

Me: “so when did you have his baby?”

Neelu: “seven months after our affair started, Ajju told me that he want a baby from me. Initially I was against it but he persuaded me a lot. I thought about it for some days and later I told him we will plan something out. I talked to my husband about third child. I told him that I wanted one more child from him. He was ready for that. And we started to do without condoms. When my husband was home, I used to make him drink before having sex and always removed his cock when he was close to cum. I planned it just like my father in law thought me to do when he wanted his child from me. this worked with my brother in law too. My husband was unconscious after fucking me because of too much drinking. After he was out, I went to Ajju and he fucked me and put all his sperms inside my womb. Sometimes he even fucked me with his brother sleeping hard beside us. I was afraid that he will see us in compromising position. We continued to have sex without condom till I got pregnant”

Me: “Neelu, tell me what was your lover’s reaction when he came to know that you were pregnant with his child…??”

Neelu: “oh….saab.. he was very happy to impregnate me. he showered me with many gifts when he came to know that I was going to be a mother of his baby. Whenever we went to hospital, he came with me for check ups. There in hospital I introduced him as my husband. But in records I gave my husband’s name. my husband was not there when I delivered my third baby. But I was not saab because the baby’s father was with me that time”

Me: “Neelu, why didn’t you had your tubes tied after giving birth to your third baby?” I asked her.

Neelu: “my husband wanted me to undergo this operation and have my tubes tied. When I told to Ajju about this he said me not to go for any operations as he wanted to have another child from me.”

Me: “so Neelu, did you try for another child with your brother in law….??”

Neelu: “No saab, when our child was one year old, Ajju got married. He was not ready to leave me, but his brother, my husband was forcing him to get married. Finally he gave up after seeing the girl. She looked better than me.”

Me: “so now he doesn’t comes to you for sex?” I asked her.

Neelu: “no saab, he still loves me. He comes to my home sometimes to give me sex when my husband is not around. We have intense fuck sessions when he comes to my home. He always comes whenever I call him or whenever he is horny or whenever he fights with his wife.”

Me: “what about another child. Didn’t you talk about it with your brother in law?”

Neelu: “no saab, we never talked about another baby. Now I cant even tell to my husband to make me pregnant, because he only wanted me to have my tubes tied. He doesn’t want any more kids.”

Me: “don’t worry Neelu. I will make you pregnant. You can be mother of my child. I will knock you.”

Neelu: “Saab, what about memsaab, she will never allow this. She will not accept this child.”

Me: “don’t worry about mummy. She will not know about this. This will be your third secret love child.”

I removed Neelu’s panty and licked her. Then she sucked my cock. We fucked there on the couch itself. After sometime, I took her to my balcony and fucked her there in open. She was against this but she couldn’t ignore what I wanted. We fucked in balcony till I came inside her pussy. I was not wearing a condom.

For the second consecutive night, Neelu got my potent sperms deep inside her pussy. Later, we went to my bedroom and made love in my bed once again. We slept naked in my bed after that.

I fucked Neelu every night till my mummy returned back from gulf. mummy sent Neelu away to her home after thanking him for serving me in my bed. Mummy told me that when my maamu and his family came back, she even had a threesome with daddy and Saba maami when my maamu went for his night shifts. Daddy sent her back when he was getting sex from Saba maami. But muumy was not disappointed because she was coming back to her new young lover who was waiting for her back in her home country.

I went to airport to receive mummy. When she came out of arrival lounge, I went to her, hugged her and lifted her in my arms. We went to our car and I suggested mummy that we make love in parking as we did last time when I came to see off her at airport. She said no because there were many cars around and a lot of people also. We got off from airport and headed towards home. Unable to wait any more to fuck my mummy, I took a turn and took our car to a secluded place away from town. I parked it in some bushes and made love to my mummy there. For the second time, we fucked in our car. But this time we did it more comfortably in our back seat. We removed all our clothes and fucked very nice. Mummy was happy that she came back to me. we were back to our routine. I fucked my mummy every night in her queen sized bed.

Fifteen days after mummy came back; Neelu told me that she was pregnant with my child.She said that her husband was unaware of this and she couldn’t make any excuse for this pregnancy as he didn’t come home since we fucked without condoms. Obviously he will come to know that Neelu cheated on him. Fearing that her marriage will break, she told me that she wanted to go for abortion. I also thought that this was the safest way out. We went to mummy to tell her about this because Neelu needed some money and also she will have to take some leave for resting after abortion. We went to mu mummy who was preparing food in kitchen.

“mummy I want to tell you something…..”

“what beta? I am cooking now…..tell me fast….”

“first promise me that you wont get angry on me….”, I told her.

She said,“OK beta, now tell what is the matter?”

“when you were in gulf with daddy, I fucked Neelu……………….”

“I know that Zaheer”, my mother said.

I continued, “……….without condoms……….”

“wh…..whattt………you fucked her with…without condoms??”

“yes mummy, now she is telling that she is pregnant…….”

“oh Zaheer…..i told you to wear a condom every time you fuck her…..look what a terrible mistake you have done….”, my mother scolded me

Mummy switched off the gas stove and went near Neelu and slapped her, “you should have stopped him if he was fucking you without a condom….”

Neelu was crying and slowly said, “memsaab, I told to saab every time to use a condom… but he said that he will be happy to make me pregnant……he said he wanted to put his baby inside me….”

Mummy came to me and asked, “do you want to keep this child Zaheer? But remember, I don’t want this child. I will never accept this child….”

I told her, “No mummy, I also don’t want this child, and Neelu also don’t want it….that's why we need your help….”

“Help?? For what you need my help?” mummy asked both of us.

I told mummy, “I want you to take to a hospital and abort this child……”

Mummy asked Neelu, “so you want to abort this baby…..then why did you get pregnant in first place??”

Neelu said, “memsaab, actually my husband didn’t come to me since saab fucked me without condoms….so he will know that I am having someone else child in my womb….my husband will kill me…..that's why I want to abort this child…..”

Mummy said,“Ok don’t worry, I will take you to a hospital tomorrow….”

Next day, mummy took Neelu to a maternity clinic for abortion. I also went with them. Doctors performed an operation and aborted my child from Neelu’s womb. All of us were relieved because this child could have caused some troubles in our life. But I was little sad because my first child was just killed. After abortion, we took Neelu to our home and gave her some good food and juices. For two days Neelu rested in our home only. Then she was back to normal but still mummy gave her more one week leave. She was back to work after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment