Saturday 15 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 15

Tonight I was going to have sex with my aunt, Zara phupi. My mother, Mrs Rubina Zafar Ahmed was very happy for me as I was getting what I wanted, but she was also sad because I will not be fucking her at nights. She had to spend the nights alone as I would be sleeping with aunt from now on.

We all were preparing for my first night with my aunt. I got all the decorating stuff from market. Phupi asked me in which room we will be sleeping. I told her that from that day, she will move into my bedroom and sleep with me and have sex every night till she gets pregnant. Mummy helped her with moving all her luggage into my bedroom. Mummy also told her that from now she would be like my bride.

I decorated my room with flowers on bed and some good lighting. Mummy helped Zara phupi in getting dressed in a bridal wear which she bought specially for Zara phupi for our first night and also some very sexy lingerie. She gave all her jewelry to decorate her because she knew that how much I liked to fuck with jewelry on her body. She knew that it would be a turn on for me.

Mummy asked me to bath before going inside my bedroom to fuck Zara phupi. I bathed, cleaned my mouth and put on some good perfume. I got ready wearing a new kurta pyjama. After some time, mummy took a glass full of milk and kept it on the side table beside my bed.

When I was about to get inside the room, mummy came out of my bedroom. She caught me and closed my bedroom door. She pushed me on the wall and started to smooch me. we started kissing outside my room while my aunt was waiting on my bed to get fucked by me.


Mummy: “beta, please rethink about this one more time…..”

Me: “what is there to rethink mummy??”

Mummy: “I don’t want to lose you beta…. I love you….. I fear you will forget me once you fuck Zara….”

Me: “No way mummy….. you know this very well that I will never forget you…. I can’t forget you…. You are my first love and will always be….. no one can take your place in my life…you know this very well…..”

Mummy: “I know beta… but then also….. I don’t think you will fuck me anymore…..”

Me: “why do you think so mummy??”

Mummy: “now that you are having your phupi to fuck every night, then how can you fuck me….”

Me: “we can make love in mornings mom….”

Mummy: “but still, from now on we have to sleep alone…..”

Me: “it’s a matter of just some days mummy….Once aunt Zara gets pregnant, she will go back to her husband and we can fuck every night………”

Mummy: “beta, I know that you can do many times in a night…. So can you come and see me at late night….when she sleeps….”

Me: “I will come mummy, but not tonight…..This is my first night with her and I hope to fuck her many times till we both get tired….. but I promise you that I will come and see you some times……not every night…..we can fuck every day in morning…..”

For one last time, mummy kissed me and took me inside my bedroom. She went near my aunt and said something in her ears and left my room after closing the door behind us. I went near Zara phupi and sat on the bed beside her. She was looking like a bride who was waiting for her groom on their wedding night. I removed the ghunghat that covered my aunt’s head.

Me: “wow…. You are looking very beautiful phupi…..”

Phupi: “Zaheer, don’t call me phupi here….You know that what we are going to do tonight….”

Me: “yes phupi……we are going to have sex tonight….. I am going to fuck you…..and you know what I have to undress you for that….. I have to remove all your clothes…..”

Phupi: “Zaheer, you have to do intercourse with me…. why don’t you just put your penis inside me and ejaculate….. we don’t need to get naked for that………..”

Me: “Phupi, I just don’t want to do it as a responsibility… I want to make love to you…. As a lover… as a husband……I want our baby to be our love child…. A symbol of love between us..”

Phupi: “but Zaheer….. how can I do that if you tell me phupi…. You can call me by name Zara or call me darling or jaanu….”

Me: “we don’t need to do all that stuff darling…. But first of all, I want you to relax and feel easy….. just behave like it is any normal day between us…..just think that I am your nephew, who care about you a lot…… by the way, what are you wearing under this dress??”

Phupi: “bhabi got new lingerie for me to wear for tonight…..”

Me: “is it a sexy one??”

Phupi: “yes… it is very sexy…… even your uncle did not buy anything like this for me…..”

Me: “so for the first time you dressed like this for a man?? Now I can’t stay without removing your clothes…..”

Phupi: “ok Zaheer….”

I removed my aunts dupatta first, then went behind her and unhooked her top from behind……I could see a sexy lacy bra on her beautiful and fair back. I moved my hands around her waist and put them on her stomach and started to kiss her neck and shoulders from behind. After caressing her stomach for some time, I whispered in her ears.

Me: “now, I am going to open your ghaagra (lower dress)….”

Phupi just moaned back in return without saying anything. I moved my hands to open the strings of her ghaagra and remove it. when the strings got loose, I moved infront of Zara phupi and pushed her back on bed. I pulled her ghaagra over her long legs. She raised her ass a little to help me undress her.

Now, my aunt, Zara phupi was just in her sexy lingerie, lying semi naked in front of me, ready to get fucked by me. she was pulling me towards her. I got on top of her and for the first time, kissed heron lips. I took her lips in my mouth and so did she. She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and I received it happily. She really knew how to kiss a man during making love.

While smooching, Zara phupi was trying to remove my clothes. I broke our kiss and got up. Within some time, I removed my kurta and pyjama and joined my aunt back on my bed. We resumed our smooching. Phupi put her hand in my underwear and started to stoke my cock. I pulled her bra strings from her shoulders and took out one of her boobs out and sucked it. she started to moan continuously. I pulled my aunt up and made her sit in my lap. This way, it was easier for me to unhook her bra.

After removing her bra, I threw it far away from my bed. With my phupi sitting in my lap, I started to play with both of her boobs. One of her tit was in my mouth while other tit was taken care by my fingers. My aunt was moaning very much with her one hand stroking my cock in my underwear and other was on my head to support her from falling from my lap. I released her tit from my mouth and threw her back on bed.

She had to remove her hand from my underwear. I got down towards her pussy by licking her tits, then stomach. After playing with her belly button for some time, I inserted both my thumbs inside the waist band of her panty to remove it. within a second, I pulled her panty down. She raised her legs up to help me remove it over her long, sexy legs.

After removing her panty, she got on her back on bed again. I looked at her and kissed her and told her, “today will your best night of your life…”. Again I got down towards her pussy. I licked her pussy from top to bottom, just like any boy licks his softy ice cream. She got shivers all over her body when I touched my tongue on her pussy. Suddenly my eyes found the milk glass on the side table.

Phupi’s hands were all over my head. When I got up to take the glass, she was pulling me down back to work on her pussy again. I took the glass and smiled at her. she wondered what I was doing. I spilled some milk on and inside of her pussy and got back to work on her pussy again. I licked out the milk from her pussy. She enjoyed it very much.

After licking her pussy for some more time, and then I got up. She also got up and removed my underwear. She tried to straddle me, but I took hold of her hair and pushed her down towards my cock. She understood what I wanted her to do.

While looking into my eyes, she licked my cock all over its hardness. Then she took my whole hard cock inside her mouth. She was sucking it like a pro. I never thought that my aunt will be so much interested in sex. After sucking my cock for some more time, she asked me, “can I take your hardness inside me now??”

Me: “tell me what you want to take inside you…”

Phupi: “I want to take your cock inside me…..”

Me: “where do you want to put it??”

Phupi: “inside my wet pussy……… I want to put your hard cock inside my wet pussy darling….”

Me: “wow….phupi… you know how to talk dirty while fucking……”

Phupi: “Zaheer…. I am fucking for many years….. I have an experience of 16 years fucking….”

Me: “ok now phupi, now lie down and open your legs for me…..”

Phupi: “but I want to ride your hard cock first….. I will get on top of you…..”

Me: “but doc, said that missionary position will be better……”

Phupi: “she said that it will be good when you cum inside me….. do you want to cum inside me so soon???”

Me: “Hell no phupi, I will not come so soon….. I have to fuck you a lot before I cum inside you…..”

Phupi: “can you do that….. fuck me a lot before cumming???”

Me: “just wait and watch, phupi…….”

Phupi straddled me and took my cock in her soft hands. Once was was comfortable with her position, she place my cock near her cunt hole and sat on it. my hard cock went inside her wet pussy like a hot knife in a butter. So began moving up and down and grinded her ass in circular directions to take my cock as deep as she could.

She fucked me real good. I thought she would be just like any middle aged wife from little town who didn’t knew much about sex.    

But I was surprised to see her sex drive. Of course she had the genes of our family. While fucking me she also saw towards the milk glass and asked me.

Phupi: “Zaheer, why didn’t you drink all the milk??”

Me: “I guess that milk is for both of us phupi……”

Phupi: “so drink it now…. we need a lot of energy tonight…..”

Me: “I got an idea…. Why don’t you drink it and then spit it in my mouth…..”

Phupi: “you dirty boy…. Want to play dirty games with your dirty aunt….”

Me: “yes sexy….. now drink the milk….”

Zara phupi took the milk glass and drank one sip. After drinking some milk, she kissed me and released the milk into my mouth from her mouth. Even after the milk was finished, we continued to kiss each other. My hands were squeezing her ass, while she had her hands playing with the hairs on my chest. She continued like this till half the milk was over in the glass.

After sometime, she wanted to change the position. She got on all fours and asked me to fuck her from behind. I went behind my phupi and inserted my cock in her pussy. With my hands gripping her ass and pulling back on my cock, I fucked my aunt for some time. She also responded very well to my strokes.

We changed our position again. This time, she got on her back and raised her one leg to take me in. I got beside her and put her leg in air and entered her from one side. My one hand massaged her tits while my other hand pulled her face to mine while I kissed her.

When I thought I was no longer to hold back my ejaculation, I made her lay on her back and got inside her after spreading her legs. She wrapped her long legs around my ass and was moving with my strokes as I moved my cock in and out from her pussy.

Our mouths were mingling with each other while I was fucking her hard in missionary position. When I was about to ejaculate, I told phupi that was ready. She told me to cum deep inside her pussy and not remove my cock from her pussy when I cum.

Phupi: “stay still deep inside me when you cum…. I don’t want to lose even a single drop of your cum……”

Me: “ok phupi…. Take this….. I’m cumminggg………..aaagggghhhhh”

I released all my load inside her pussy. Phupi crossed her legs so tightly around my ass that I wasn’t able to move out from her pussy. She didn’t release me even when I was totally drained. I was still hard and inside her pussy.


So I started fucking her again even after cumming inside her. After sometime, my cock started to get soft and I removed it from her pussy. We both were panting very hard, trying to take as much air as possible. After I got down from her body, phupi took my kurta and stuffed it on her cunt hole to stop my cum from draining out of her body. She wanted all of my cum to go inside her and make her pregnant.

Phupi: “Zaheer, you came a lot…..”

Me: “yes phupi, the way you fucked me…. I was getting a lot of cum inside my balls…..but you totally drained me……”

Phupi: “you were great….. any woman would be lucky to fuck with you…..”

Me: “so you really enjoyed fucking with me???”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer….. I enjoyed it really…..”

Me: “so….”

Phupi: “so what???”

Me: “are you ready for next round??”

Phupi: “next round??? You just fucked me and you want to do it again…..”

Me: “you are so sexy and beautiful…. I can fuck you till morning if I have so much energy left in my body……”

Phupi: “you are so young Zaheer….. I wish I also had a young partner like you….”

Me: “you are already having a young lover now….”

Phupi: “I really miss those years when I was very young…..”

Me: “you are young now also…. And so sexy……”

Phupi: “really…… so you want to fuck me again….”

Me: “come on phupi, this is our first night. I want to make it very special…..”

I took my aunt in my arms and kissed her. She got on top of me and kissed me back. My hands were squeezing her ass while she played with my hairs while kissing.

Me: “how many times did Naeem uncle fuck you on your wedding night???”

Phupi: “he fucked me just once….. I was a virgin bride…. And when after he fucked me, I was getting a lot of pain…. But I also enjoyed it….. he thought that he was hurting me and didn’t fucked me second time that night….. but I wanted to try it again….. ”

Me: “then why didn’t you ask him to fuck you again???”

Phupi: “I was very shy…. How could I ask her on our first night itself….”

Me: “but don’t worry my darling phupi…. You can ask me…..”

Phupi: “I know that even if I am not going to ask you, my dear nephew will fuck me again….”

Me: “so what are waiting for darling….. get my cock back to life again…. ”

Phupi: “shall I suck it…. or do you want me to stroke it…..”

Me: “phupi… I want to suck your breasts…. Why don’t you use your hands on my cock while I suck your titties….”

Phupi: “good idea Zaheer…..”

Me: “I want to make it more amazing….”

Phupi: “how???”

Me: “I will put the remaining milk on your boobs while I suck them….”

I took the milk glass and spilled some milk on both her round boobs. she started storking my cock. I sucked and licked the milk from her boobs. I was taking small breaks to talk to my new lover.

Me: “phupi, when our baby is born, I want to drink milk directly from your boobs…..”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer, you can drink it…. after all, you will be the father of our baby….”

Phupi continued to stroke me to get my cock hard again. After some time, I asked her to get into 69 position with me.

Me: “phupi, you suck my cock while I lick your pussy in 69 position…”

Phupi: “but Zaheer, I am having your cum inside my pussy… would you like to taste your own cum??”

Me: “I want to try it…..”

Phupi: “but I don’t want to do it now….. you promised me to give me all your cum…now you want some of it back???”

Me: “no phupi…. I just wanted to try this position with you….”

Phupi: “Zaheer, we can do it tomorrow night…..”

Me: “ok darling….. now get up and suck my cock….. I want to see your face while you blow me….”

We both got up and I knelt on my bed. Phupi came infront of me and got on her knees. She moved down to take my cock in her mouth. When I was inside her mouth, she tasted our combined juices on my cock. after sucking me for some time, I was really very hard. I pulled her up and threw her back and got in between her legs.

I fucked my phupi for the second time. We tried many positions during this time also. Second time also she got into missionary position when I said her that I was ready to cum inside her pussy. After relaxing for some time, I told to my phupi that I was not done with her.


I wanted to do it again for the third time. She was ready for the third time also. After all she was from our over sexed family. Her sex drive was also too high. We fucked again and I cummed in her pussy in missionary position only for the third time also. After all, this advice was given by fertility treatment doctor.

Phupi: “Zaheer…. You really have a lot of energy…..”

Me: “and so do you phupi…. I thought you will not let me fuck for second time….. but you were so active even for the third time also…..”

Phupi: “and you also kept your promise………”

Me: “what promise phupi...???”

Phupi: “you said you will fuck me a lot tonight…… that promise…..”

Me: “so I hope you really enjoyed…..”

Phupi: “yes….Zaheer…. I really enjoyed a lot….”

Me: “I think you can’t pregnant in just one night….. we will have to fuck every night till you get pregnant……”

Phupi: “yeah…. We will fuck every night….. I am happy that I took a good decision….”

Me: “of fucking me???”

Phupi: “yes…. Now I also think that having a baby this way will be good for baby also and for us also….”

Me: “for us??? how??”

Phupi: “our baby will be our love child…..symbol of our love…. Symbol of these nights that we are going to spend together fucking…

After saying this phupi got down from my bed. She said she had to go to pee in bathroom. After coming back she said she is tired and want to get some sleep. I said ok and she was going to wear a nighty.

Phupi: “I’m very tired now Zaheer…. Let’s call it a night….. I want some sleep….”

Me: “Ok phupi, but why are you wearing that nighty???”

Phupi: “so do you want me to sleep naked??”

Me: “yes phupi…. From now on, every night we are going to sleep naked, my love…..”

Phupi threw her nighty away and joined me in my bed. We kissed for sometime before sleeping in each other’s arms.

We slept till late in the morning and woke upto a knock at my bedroom door. Phupi was still sleeping. I knew that it was mummy who knocked. She wanted to take permission because phupi was there with me and mummy knew that she would be sleeping naked after fucking me. I asked mummy to come in.

When mummy walked in, she saw all our clothes scattered all over my room. Phupi also woke up when my mother walked in. she took the blanket which was near our feet and covered our bodies with it. She whispered slowly in my ears, “you should have let me dressed first…..”

Me: “come on phupi, mummy knows what we did last night. No need to feel so shy infront of her……”

Phupi: “Zaheer, she is your mother…..and we are naked here….”

Me: “so what…. I think she knows that for fucking we need to get naked…..”

Phupi: “aaahhhhh….it’s waste to argue with you……”

Mummy came inside with our breakfast. She put the tray onmy study table and asked us to get ready.

Mummy: “good morning you two…..”

Me: “Good morning mummy….”

Phupi: “Good morning bhabi….”

Mummy: “I think you both are tired from last night…. Why don’t you get freshen up and eat something to get back your energy….”

Me: “that sounds good mummy…”

Phupi: “bhabi, we need to get dressed first……”

Mummy: “ok… I am going out… you get dressed and have your breakfast…. If you need something else, then let me know…..”

Mummy left my bedroom. Soon phupi, got down from my bed and went towards bathroom. I joined her inside bathroom when she sitting on the toilet seat. She told me to wait outside till she finished. I said that now we are lovers, everything can be done in open. she agreed and we brushed our teeth together and then came out. Phupi, was going to take her nighty that she threw last night.

Before she put that nighty on her body, I grabbed her and kissed her. I pulled her up and took her to my bed. After throwing her on bed, I jumped on her.

Phupi: “Zaheer…… stop…. Let’s have some breakfast…. Then you can play with me…..”

Me: “I’m not playing with you darling…. I want to fuck you….NOW…..”

Phupi: “you fucked me three times last night…..and you want to fuck me again now???”

Me: “yes baby…. You are so sexyyy……”

Phupi: “ok…. Fuck me after eating something…. Bhabi said that we need to get some energy first……”

Me: “I guess you have some energy left inside you….. so why wait anymore….???”

She stopped arguing with me and started to kiss me. after some time, she sucked me till I was ready to explode. But I didn’t wanted to cum so soon. So I started playing with her boobs and body. Then when I cooled down, I fucked my phupi. We fucked for some more time before I ejaculated inside her.

After cuming inside phupi’s pussy, she lay there naked on my bed kissing. I was on top of my aunt’s sexy body. Suddenly mummy walked in on us. She saw us making love and then said sorry and went back out and knocked my door. Phupi again covered her body with blanket. I asked mummy to come in.

Mummy: “I am sorry….. I thought you must have completed your breakfast till now… so I came in to take the tray away……”

Phupi: “bhabi…. We were just about to eat…. Zaheer wanted to love me once again, before eating something……”

Mummy: “so you didn’t eat anything till now…??”

Me: “No mummy, we will finish our food soon…. And don’t come inside again… I will keep the tray in kitchen ……”

Mummy left my room, leaving her son and his new lover alone. Phupi took her nighty and put it on her body. I also wore my pyjama. We had breakfast in our bed which still had rose petals on it. after we were done with food, phupi said that she was tired and wanted to sleep some more. I told her to take some rest and I will go outside and talk to my mummy. After kissing her and putting her back in bed, I came out of my room with the tray and went directly into kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw mummy standing and working on mixer grinder, preparing something for lunch. I went inside and kept the tray on the kitchen table. Mummy turned around as asked me, “so beta, how was your last night??”

Me: “it was too good mummy, I never thought that Zara phupi would be so hot to fuck…”

Mummy: “is she hotter than me????”

Me: “No mummy…… you are the hottest woman in my life……”

I put my arms around mummy’s waist and turned her around to face me. We kissed passionately. I pulled mummy up and sat her up on the kitchen table. She wrapped her legs around my ass and kissed me back. Suddenly she realized that now we were not alone in our home. My new lover was also there. She asked me,

Mummy: “where is Zara???”

Me: “don’t worry mummy, your sister in law is sleeping….. she got tired after fucking one more time now…..”

Mummy: “why did you fuck her now????”

Me: “she looked so beautiful without clothes mummy…. I couldn’t resist taking her to bed again…..”

Mummy: “but you promised to fuck me this morning…..”

Me: “yes mummy, I did promised…. And I’m going to fulfill my promise…..”

I kissed my mother and pulled her ass up and took her to her bedroom. When we reached her bedroom door, we began to strip our clothes and soon we were stark naked. We got into bed and I got down to lick my mother’s pussy. After giving her an orgasm, I asked her to give me pleasure by sucking my cock. she got down between my legs and started to blow my member. She took out a condom from her drawer beside her bed and rolled it down my cock. then she straddled me and took my cock into her pussy. She rode on my cock for a long time.

I was not cuming soon because I already fucked my aunt four times from last night. Then mummy got down from my cock and again started to blow my cock with condom still covering it. I pulled mummy’s ass towards me and turned her back. She understood what I wanted and got into 69 with me. We played for some more time. She got one more orgasm as I tongue fucked her.

Mummy: “beta, you are giving me so many orgasm…. But I want to you to cum soon….”

Me: “why mummy…. Are you not enjoying….”

Mummy: “I’m enjoying beta….. but I have to go for shopping….and I need to bathe before I go out, otherwise I will smell all sex….”

Me: “for what mummy?? Where are you going for shopping???”

Mummy: “just some groceries and most important, condoms. We are out of our stock…… this is the last condom and that’s why I sucking you with this condom on your cock…..”

Me: “don’t worry mummy, we will bath together and I will fuck you in bathroom while bathing……”

Mummy: “so let’s get into bath soon, before Zara wakes up…..”

We got into her bathroom and started to shower. Mummy was stroking my cock, keeping it hard at all times. After soaping our bodies, we were well lubricated. She put some more shampoo on my condom covered cock and asked me to get into her pussy. I moved my hands on her ass and pulled her to me and put one of her legs on toilet seat. Then I bend a little so that I could easily penetrate her. I fucked my mother for some time like that.

After sometime, she moved her legs down from toilet seat and asked me to pull her up in air. With my hands on her ass, I pulled my mother up with my cock still inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my ass and her arms around my neck so that it was easier for me to take her. I pinned her onto the wall and she started to bounce up and down on my cock. she got yet another orgasm. She was tired and now she wanted to use her mouth on me

Mummy got down from my cock and got on her knees. She pulled my condom out and sucked me real hard. I felt my ball boiling and warned her about explosion. She smiled and continued to suck me. with my cock deep throating her mouth, I cummed inside her sweet mouth. Mummy took all my semen and drank it. She didn’t let even a single drop miss from my pipe.

We wiped ourselves before going out from bathroom. Mummy took out her under garments and was wearing them. She told me to go to my room and get dressed. With a towel wrapped around my body, I went into my room. I saw my new lover, Zara phupi, still sleeping in her nighty. While I was getting dressed, she woke up and asked where I have been.

Me: “I was with mummy….”

Phupi: “and where are you going now… leaving your lover her alone???”

Me: “I am going to market with mummy, she needs some groceries. Do you want something for you…..”

Phupi: “nothing….”

When I said her that I was leaving she got up and kissed me on lips. She came out with me hand in hand. Mummy was ready waiting for me in living room. When we reached main door, I kissed my aunt again and bid her bye.

Mummy: “Zara, close all the doors and sit safe inside… if you need anything call us….”

Phupi: “ok bhabi, when will you be back??”

Me: “within a couple of hours…..”

Mummy: “do you want something for you Zara??”

Phupi went to mummy and told something in her ear. We left on my bike towards market. Mummy sat very close to me holding me tight like a lover. I asked her,

Me: “what did phupi ask you to get for her???”

Mummy: “guess what???”

Me: “I don’t know mummy. I also asked her,but she said she didn’t need anything…..”

Mummy: “well…. She asked me to get some pregnancy test kits…. ”

I continued to fuck my aunt, Zara phupi every night. Within three weeks she gave me good news. She said that she was pregnant with our baby. I was very happy to become a father again.


Zara phupi was my new lover. I fucked my phupi every night in my bedroom and my
mummy also wanted me to fuck her. So, when Zara phupi would be sleeping during day time, I was fucking my mother in her bedroom. My life was full of sex. But I was very sad also because I had to join college within a week after having sex with Zara phupi for the first time.

I took admission into an engineering college which was very close to my home. When I was in college, I made some new friends, who were just like other young boys. Talking about bikes, cars, girls, women and sex. I guess most of them were virgin. And among them I was an eighteen year old boy, who seduced his mother, Ruby; fucked a maid, Neelu; and was trying to impregnate his aunt, Zara.

Three weeks after our affair started, Zara phupi gave me a very big good news. Last night was just like any other usual night. I fucked my Zara phupi two times and we slept peacefully. She woke in the morning and went to bathroom to pee. I woke up when she shouted from bathroom.

Phupi: “Zaheeeerr...........come into bathroom soon......”

I woke up suddenly and ran into bathroom, wondering what happened to her that she shouted so loudly.

Me: “what happened phupi???”

She smiled and showed me something. I went near her and saw what she was showing me.

Phupi: “see Zaheer. You did it..... we did it...... I’m PREGNANT......”

Me: “what.... Really......???”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer, you are going to be a father very soon.....”

Me: “mummy....... Please come here,” I shouted to my mother who was probably making breakfast in kitchen. Phupi got up and put a nighty on her body.

Mummy: “what happened Zaheer. Why did you call me....” I went to my mother and hugged her.

Me: “mummy.... You are going to be a grandmother soon.....”

Mummy: “really??? That’s a very good news..... is this real Zara???”

Phupi: “yes bhabi, I’m pregnant. The test result came positive.....”

Mummy: “that’s so nice, but I want you to go to clinic today and confirm it with doctor....so Zaheer, can you please skip yourevening classes in college??”

Me: “yes mummy, I can do anything for my baby.....”

Phupi: “yes bhabi, I was also thinking to see doctor once..... to confirm this good news from her.... afterall she helped us a lot.”

Me: “yes phupi, I will come back from college soon and then we can go to see doctor....”

Phupi went back to bathroom to take bath. When she was inside, mummy came and kissed me there itself. She asked me to come to her room and bath with her and fuck her in shower.

This was my routine from the day I joined college. As I promised my mother that I would fuck her in morning, but because of college, mummy made me fuck her in shower before going to college. I told her that today; I want to fuck Zara phupi as she gave me this good news. But I promised her that I will make love to her that tonight. She kissed me and went back to kitchen. I went inside bathroom and joined my darling pregnant aunt who was taking bath.

Phupi: “oh my darling nephew..... I am very happy..... You gave me the best gift of my life by impregnating me.....”

Me: “yeah phupi... I love you.... I am also very happy, now that you made me a father.... I want to fuck you now phupi.........”

Phupi: “I love you jaaan..... you know, I am yours.... Take me....”

We kissed in shower with water flowing over our bodies. I told my aunt that I am so happy with her and pushed her back to wall. I pushed her down and asked her to suck my cock. when she got me hard enough to penetrate her, I pulled her up, with her one leg spread behind my back, I entered into her cunt. I began pumping my aunt in shower. We fucked till I was ready to explode. Yet, one more time I cummed inside the pregnant womb of my aunt.

After fucking inside bathroom, we came out wiped ourselves. Mummy called her for
breakfast and after getting dresses, we both went to kitchen together for breakfast. I asked phupi to sit on my lap. She did so and I fed her with my hands. Mummy was getting very jealous seeing this. I was ready to go to college. In college, my friends saw me very happy and asked me the reason for it. I told them that I had to go somewhere in afternoon and I was happy because I got a chance to bunk the afternoon classes.

During lunch time, I went to my home directly. Zara phupi was ready to go to clinic. Mummy said that she also wanted to come with us to confirm our good news. We three went in our car. When we met doctor, she was surprised to see us after so many days.

Doctor: “so... Mrs. Zara, did you start... to sleep with your nephew???”

Me: “Yes doctor, we have some good news, but we came here to confirm it....”

Doc: “really....i can’t believe that you guys did it......... when did you came to know....”

Phupi: “just this morning.... I did handy tests at home and they were positive....”

Doc: “so let us confirm it now... Mrs. Zara, please come inside for check-up....”

Doctor and Zara phupi went inside for confirming her pregnancy. We were getting bored waiting for them. So I got a naughty idea of playing with my mother while we waited for doctor to come inside. I went beside my mother and put a hand on her lap. She looked at me and smiled. She took my hand from her lap and kissed it.

Mummy: “so beta, finally I am going to be a grandmother.... I am very happy.....”

Me: “I am also very happy mummy.....”

I took my hand away from her hand and kept it back on her lap. She looked at my hand on her lap and saw that I was pulling her dress up. When her dress was uptp her mid thighs, I inserted my hand inside towards her pussy. Pulling her panty aside, I inserted one finger into her cunt. I finger fucked my mummy faster and faster because doctor and Zara phupi may have come any time. It was very hard for her to control her moans. So she was holding my hand which was finger fucking her very tightly and her other hand was clutching the paper weight which was kept on doctor’s table.
I removed my finger after mummy came on my hand. My hand was full of her juices.

Mummy adjusted her dress and asked me to wash my hands. When I went to wash basin in doctor’s cabin and mummy was adjusting her dress, doctor came from examination room and asked what were we doing.

Doc: “what happened Mrs. Ruby, is there any problem???”

Mummy: “No doc, actually there was something under the table.....”

Doc: “where??”

Mummy: “it’s gone now...... Zaheer removed it and he is washing his hands now....” doctor looked at me and asked,

Doc: “what was it Zaheer....??”

Me: “Don’t know doctor... some weird INCEST..... I mean insect.... It was very wet....”

Mummy looked at me and stared like she was going to kill me for what I said. I saw phupi coming from examination room and asked to doctor,

Me: “so Doc, what happened??”

Doc: “nothing happened now.... it will happen after 9 months.....your BABY..... Yes, Mrs. Zara is pregnant.... With your child....”’ I looked at Zara phupi and we smiled at each other.

Me: “Doc is everything alright....”

Doc: “everything seems normal, but you should come for regular check-ups, once in a
month....”

Mummy: “sure doctor, they will come regularly.... And we want you only to deliver my
grandchild....”

Doctor: “Yes, Mrs. Ruby, your son already told me that..... but Mrs. Zara, I want to ask you something???”

Phupi: “what doctor??”

Doc: “did you sleep with your husband, ....since last week??”

Phupi: “No doc, actually he had some work.... He didn’t come to see me for last two
weeks....”

Doc: “then call him immediately.... And sleep with him as soon as possible..... otherwise he will suspect something......”

Phupi: “ok doctor..... I will call him tonight itself......”

Doctor: “that will be better..... so you can go now, but please come for check-up next
month.”

We all left for our home with a new happiness in our lifes. While we were walking towards parking, I put my hand around my phupi’s waist and caressed my hand on her stomach. Phupi asked me what I was doing, I said I am cuddling my baby. Mummy and phupi laughed and we got into car and left for home. Before reaching home, mummy said it was late and we will stop to have some snacks.

After reaching home at 6pm, mummy went to her room to take some rest. We sat on couch and Phupi called her husband, Naeem uncle. She put the phone on speaker mode.

Phupi: “Naeem, where are you........ please come here tonight...”

Uncle: “why Zara, what happened??”

Phupi: “I am missing you Naeem....... You promise that you will come once in a week to see me..... but you didn’t come for last two weeks......”

Uncle: “you know Zara, I am having a lot of work here..... I was very busy..... but I promise, I will come soon....”

Phupi: “Tonight.... I want you here tonight....”

Uncle: “Tonight????”

Phupi: “yes tonight...... actually I went to clinic today.... And doctor gave me some
medicine, she said that after eating that I should have sex with you.... And I don’t want to wait anymore....”

I was cuddling and kissing my aunt when she was talking to her husband, just like I did with mummy when she talked to daddy.

Uncle: “Ok Zara, I will come tonight.... You know I am also missing you... I also want to fuck you..... but I will just spend the night.... I will go back in morning...... I really have a lot of work....”

Phupi: “that’s ok with me..... so I will be waiting for you tonight....”

Phupi hung up the phone and we started to kiss there on the couch itself. While kissing, I started to undress herself. Phupi stopped and said, “what are you doing Zaheer. ..??”

Me: “come on puhpi.... I will not get to fuck you tonight.... So I want to do it now itself.”

Phupi: “but let’s go to our room first....”

Me: “no phupi... we will do it here itself..... mummy is sleeping in her room.....”

Phupi: “ok, but make it fast......”

Me: “you know phupi, that I don’t like to do and finish fast.....”

Phupi: “ok my love...... just fuck me.... fuck your pregnant phupi.....”

We both started to undress. Phupi was just in her panties and I was in my underwear. I was sucking at the boobs of my baby’s mother and she had her hand inside my underwear getting my cock ready. We were making out, but suddenly phupi removed her hand from my underwear and I stopped sucking her after we heard someone calling us.

Mummy: “I’m going to cook dinner now......... ohhh...my God......”

Me: “mummy.......”

Phupi: “Zaheer you told me that bhabi was sleeping.....”

Mummy: “I wasn’t sleeping... but what are you guys doing here.....”, phupi covered her breasts with a cushion which was on the couch.

Me: “well....mummy..... I was so happy that I couldn’t wait to make love to her now.....”

Mummy: “anyhow you will be doing that at night..... couldn’t you wait till then....”

Me: “no mummy, we are not sleeping together tonight.....”

Phupi: “bhabi, Naeem is coming tonight...... I asked him to come tonight, just like doctor said...”

Mummy: “ok Zara, get dressed and help me in kitchen....now you are not just my sister in law.... you are my daughter in law tooo.....”

Me: “but mummy, I want her now..... she will come after some time...”

Mummy: “ok then, but don’t make love here.... Take her to your bedroom....”

Phupi covered herself with her dress and we went inside my bedroom, while mummy went to kitchen for dinner preparations. We fucked for some time in my bed. And for the second time that dayI cummed inside my aunt’s pussy. After making love, I was getting ready. Phupi said that she wanted to take bath.

Phupi: “you go out and wait.... Tell bhabi that I will help her after taking bath....”
Me: “why are you bathing now???”
Phupi: “Zaheer...you know that your uncle will be coming tonight.... If he smells your
semen in my pussy... he will be sure that someone else is fucking me.....”

Me: “you can bath after he comes here.... Before he fucks you......”

Phupi: “why not now???”

Me: “because mummy wants your help now.... go to kitchen and help my mother.......”

Phupi: “ok ...... Zaheer.....”

Phupi, after getting dressed went to kitchen while I went out and got some cold drinks and other snacks for Naeem uncle. He came to our home at around 10pm. His village was just a couple of hours drive away from our city. We had a wonderful dinner together and Naeem uncle was chit chatting with Zara phupi at dinner table while I played with her legs under the dining table. She directed me slowly to stop playing with her. but I was getting very naughty.

After dinner, mummy asked me to come to kitchen to help her with deserts. Phupi stayed with her husband and watched TV. When I was inside, mummy began to kiss me. I put her on the kitchen table and made out passionately with her. She stopped me saying, “beta, now that your phupi will be fucking her husband tonight…… will you fuck me in my bed??”

Me: “sure mummy…. You didn’t need to ask me…… of course, I will be sleeping in your room tonight and you can do whatever you want to do with me….”

Mummy: “ok, so when Naeem is fucking Zara…. You will fuck me hard in my bed….”

Me: “Yes mummy…..”

We went out with deserts and had it while chatting. Naeem uncle asked mummy about how the treatment was going.

Naeem: “so bhabi, how is treatment going??”

Mummy: “we called you here for treatment only…. I hope you know that….”

Naeem: “yes bhabi….. but I will staying for one night only….. I will be gone by morning….”

Mummy: “ok…. I guess one night will be enough….. atleast doctor said like that……….”

After some more talking mummy asked them to go to our guest room. Phupi along with her husband walked upstairs. After they were gone, mummy came and sat on my lap. She started to kiss me.

Mummy: “take me to bed now…. beta……”

Me: “not in your room mummy… we will start here only……”

Mummy: “beta…..we are not alone in home…. We can get caught…….”

Me: “but it will be so amazing mummy……. Just get undressed now……”

Mummy: “I am not going to strip here….. but I can blow you here……”

Mummy got down on her kness on the floor, between my legs. She unzipped my jeans and took out my soft cock from my underwear. She licked my balls and sucked my shaft. Soon my cock got so hard that I could feel it was touching deep inside her throat. When we heard footsteps on the stair, mummy released my cock from her mouth and covered my cock with that same pillow that was used earlier by my phupi to cover her boobs. Phupi came down from stairs and saw mummy sitting on her knees infront of couch. She was wearing a nighty and her hair were wet. It looked like she just had a bath.

Phupi: “what happened bhabi? Why are you sitting down??”

Mummy: “well….. Zara…. I was…… Zaheer was……”. Both mummy and Zara phupi were looking at me.

Me: “nothing phupi, she is searching for her ring….. it fell down on floor…….”

Phupi: “how??”

Me: “well, she was playing with her…… sucking it in her mouth…..”

Mummy looked at me angrily when I said this. She wanted to divert the conversation. So she started talking to phupi.

Mummy: “Zaraa, why you came down….. do you need anything???”

Zara: “yes bhabi…. Actually I forgot to take the water bottle…..”

Mummy: “wait, I will go and get it from kitchen…..”

Mummy got up from the floor and went to kitchen. I pulled Zara phupi towards me and sat her on my lap. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Me: “so you had a bath now??”

Phupi: “yes….. You only told me to bath before fucking my husband….”

Me: “you look very beautiful with these wet hairs…..”
We kissed again. Mummy came from kitchen and disturbed us.

Mummy: “you two started again??? Zara, your husband is waiting for you upstairs…… and you are making out here with your nephew….”

Phupi: “No bhabi…. I am making out with the father of my baby……”

Me: “Phupi, what if uncle gets to know that you are already pregnant……”

Mummy: “no Zaheer. He will not know…. unless someone tells him that. Now Zara, go back to your husband…… and you know what you have to do……”

Phupi took the water bottle from mummy and went upstairs. When she was gone, I pulled mummy back into my lap and kissed her. She said, “not here beta, let’s go to my room now…” We went inside my parent’s bedroom and mummy started to strip herself.

Me: “mummy….. did you forget that I enjoy removing your clothes???”

Mummy: “No beta…… I didn’t forget, I am just dying to get your cock in my pussy…”
I went near mummy and started to remove all her clothes. She also helped me to get naked soon. Then we got into bed and started our incestuous love making session.

Nothing new happened between us. I licked her, then she sucked me, she got a condom, rolled it on my hard cock and asked me to fuck her. She was in a very good mood and asked me to fuck her once more. I was always ready to fuck my beautiful lover mummy. So after she got me hard again, my cock was inside her pussy. But something new happened when I was pounding in and out of my mother’s pussy.
We were disturbed by a knock on our door. Mummy got worried that we will get caught because we never locked the bedroom door when we fucked. But I remembered to lock the door, because Naeem uncle was spending the night at our home. Mummy asked who was there and my aunt, Zara phupi asked us to open the door. Mummy pushed me and ran to get her clothes.
She thought it would be easier to dress fast if she gets a nighty from her almirah instead of searching for all her clothes that I sprawled all over her room while stripping her. she indicated me also to get dressed. When mummy adjusted her nighty, she had her hands on the door knob. Before turning the door knob to open the door, she checked if I got dressed or not. I was putting the t-shirt.
After mummy opened her bedroom door, Zara phupi asked mummy if I was in her room. Mummy was still breathing heavily because of fucking and even because of panic and getting ready too fast.

Phupi: “Bhabi, is Zaheer in your room, I searched for him in his bedroom…. But he is not there also…..”

Mummy: “Yes Zara, he is in here…. Come in …..”

Me: “what happened phupi…. Come here….”

Phupi: “I went to your room, you were not there, so I thought of checking you here….”

Mummy: “but, what are you doing here Zara….. Naeem must be waiting for you…. “

Phupi: “No bhabi, he is aleready slept…..”

Me: “so phupi, why you came here at this time??”

Phupi: “actually I am feeling so weird now….”

Me: “why so??”

Phupi: “your uncle fucked me twice and I am still having his sperm inside my cunt….. I don’t like that….”

Me: “so why don’t you remove it…… go inside bathroom and clean it out……”
Phupi went into my mother’s bathroom. Mummy came and sat beside me. she was angry that phupi disturbed us while we were fucking. but I asked her to cool down because she was unaware that we were fucking.

Mummy: “why she came here at this time Zaheer…..???”

Me: “mummy, she just came here to talk to me……”

Mummy: “I don’t think so…. I think she wants you to fuck her…..”

Me: “even if she wants to fuck me now…. she will not get it….. because I promised my darling mother that I will fuck her and sleep with her all night……”

Mummy: “that’s so sweet Zaheer…. Now as soon as she comes out, tell her to go back and sleep with her husband………..”

Me: “sure mummy……. Then after she leaves, we will continue fucking again……..”

Mummy: “yes beta…..”, phupi came out as mummy said this.

Phupi: “Zaheer….. now that your uncle is slept….. I want to sleep with you….. so shall we go to your bedroom…..”

Me: “No phupi, I mean ………actually I don’t want to take any risks….. so this whole night, you have to sleep with your husband…… we can sleep together tomorrow night….”

Phupi: “ok Zaheer…. I think you are right….. I am going now…..”

Mummy: “Good night Zara….”

Phupi: “by the way, what were you doing here in your mummy’s room??”, mummy looked at me when she asked this question.

Me: “mummy wanted to discuss somethings about our child….. so she called me here….”

Phupi: “about our baby?? What were you discussing….”

Me: “we didn’t complete our talk yet…. So I will tell you tomorrow after your husband leaves…. For now you go and sleep… it’s too late now…..”

I kissed my aunt and asked her to go upstairs and sleep with her hubby. After making sure that she left, I closed my parent’s bedroom door and again stripped my mother naked. We got into bed and fucked once more. Mummy woke up early in morning because I had to go to college. She went to kitchen to prepare my breakfast. But before leaving she said that she will join me in shower as we did daily before I left for college.

As I was fucking Zara phupi every night, mummy wanted me to fuck her atleast once daily. So we fixed that time in morning when I showered. We bathed together and also fucked in her bathroom or bedroom. Zara phupi was unaware of this as she would be sleeping naked in my bed when I would fuck my mother in her room.

After getting breakfast ready, mummy came and joined me in her bathroom. I was brushing my teeth. As soon as I saw mummy, I cleaned and rinsed my mouth and joined mummy in shower.

Mummy: “beta, last night was wonderful…..but from tonight, you will be back with Zara, fucking her in your bed again….. I want you to get back to your schedule….. of fucking me at this time while we bath….”

Me: “sure mummy…. I also don’t want to take this hard cock to my classes…… you need to take care of this……”

Mummy: “mumma is here for her little baby….”
We were fucking in my mother’s bathroom when we got disturbed again. For the second time, Zara phupi disturbed us by knocking on mummy’s bathroom.

Phupi: “bhabi…..??? are you there inside shower???”

Mummy looked at me and asked what to do. I asked mummy to talk to her. She said me to keep quiet and stop fucking her.

Mummy: “yes Zara, I’m taking a bath right now…. .”

Phupi: “I was searching for Zaheer…. He is not in his room…… Have you seen him??”

Mummy: “I think, he left for college….”

Phupi: ?without meeting me….???”

Mummy: “he said that you were sleeping with Naeem and thought that he should not disturb you…..” I was sucking mummy’s boobs while she talked with her sister in law. Suddenly mummy remembered something and asked me slowly in my ears,

Mummy: “beta….. what about condoms??? Where did you throw them??”

Me: “I removed them in our bed itself…. They must be lying there only…..”

Mummy: “If she finds used condoms in my bed….. she will suspect us….”

Me: “yes mummy…. But I don’t think she will find them….. your bed is all messed up….. from our love making last night…..”

Phupi: “ok bhabi….. I am going back to my room….. I want to rest for some time….”

Mummy: “ok Zara…”

After phupi went back, mummy sucked me again and got me hard. We didn’t get a condom in bathroom. So I fucked her without a condom. When I was ready to cum, I asked mummy to get on her knees and suck me. I asked her to drink all of my cum. I released all of my load into mummy’s waiting mouth. We cleaned ourselves and came out.

I went back to my room to get dressed. When I was ready to leave, mummy also came along with me. She had a utensil in her hand. I guessed right that she came to take the milk from milkman who was waiting outside. After milkman was gone, mummy came near my bike and kissed me good bye on lips. I went happily to my college, leaving back my lover mom and pregnant aunt at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment