Saturday 22 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 22

Present Day

I continued fucking my mother and pregnant aunt Zara. Now both the women were sleeping with me every night. There were no more secrets left between us now. Every night I got to fuck my mummy and Zara phupi together in my parents bed.

When Zara phupi was seven months pregnant, we went to hospital for a check up which was done two times a month at that stage. Doctor had a detailed check up of Zara since she had a history of three failed pregnancies.

After check up, doctor came out and started discusiing about phupi’s health with me. Since she knew that I fucked my aunt and made her pregnant, nothing was hidden from her about our relation.

Doc: “Zaheer…. I want to ask you something…..”

Me: “yes doc…. What you want to know….???”

Doc: “are you still having sex with your phupi???”

Me: “yes doctor….. why???? Is something serious???”

Doc: “no….. nothing much serious…. But I advice you to stop having hsex with her now…. Atleast till she gives birth to your child….”

Phupi: “doctor… please tell me that everything is normall….. I don’t want to loose my baby again…..”

Doc: “don’t worry Zara….. everything is normal….. and if you want your child to be normal…. I advice to stop doing sex at this stage…. It is not good for your baby….”

Me: “sure doctor…. I will not have sex with her till our baby is born….”

Only on doctor’s advice, from that day itself I stopped fucking my pregnant Zara phupi. And from that night, only my mummy Ruby was my sex partner. We fucked every night in her bed while Zara phupi was sleeping in my bedroom.

Soon the day came when I finally became a father for the first time. Zara phupi gave birth to my son. Both of them were doing well and were healthy. I thought I could fuck my aunt soon after we go home in order to celebrate the birth of our love child. But doctor said me that I cannot fuck her more 15 days since she need to recover.
Phupi wanted to name our son after my grandfather and her father (who was also her lover). So we named him ZUBAIR AHMED KHAN.

Naeem uncle was not there when our child was born. He came the other day to look at the baby. Since it was a tradition that a woman stays at her parents home for more than three months after the birth of first child, Naeem uncle agreed for her to stay with us. Five days after my son’s birth, we got them home and took care of both mother and son very well. A lot of well wishes came. Even my daddy, Zafar called and congratulated Zara phupi and her husband Naeem uncle.

My aunt, Zara phupi and our new born son were put up in my bedroom and every night I was spending with my mummy Rubina, fucking her brains out in her bedroom. Mummy was very happy the way her life was moving. An obedient son who was also her perfect lover satisfying all her sexual needs. It has been 13 months since our affair started and the passion from our incestuous relation never decreased. We still used condoms while fucking because my mummy didn’t want to get pregnant.

When my son was 40 days old, I got a chance to do a threesome again with my mummy and phupi. After we got naked, first I made oral with both the ladies and then I wanted to fuck my aunt first because I missed fucking her for last 3 months. She was also begging me to take her first instead of my mummy.

I fucled Zara phupi for some time and then our son started to cry. My mummy was laying naked beside us on her bed, fingering her cunt. I asked her for some help.

Me: “mummy….. please take my son in your arms…. He is crying…… I don’t want to stop fucking phupi now….. once I finish with her… she will attend the baby……”

Mummy: “ok beta….. I will take care of baby…. Afterall he is my grandson…..”

Mummy took my son and tried to pacify him. But he was crying non stop. Whatever mummy did, he was not stopping to cry.

Mummy: “Zara….. your son in hungry….. I think you should feed him……”

Phupi: “please bhabi…. Take care of him for some more time….. I will take him once Zaheer finishes with me……”

I kept pounding phupi harder and harder, but our son was still crying. So I stopped fucking her because I didn’t wanted our son to be hungry.

Phupi: “what happened Zaheer…. Why did you stop???”

Me: “Phupi….. I will fuck you later…. But first you feed my baby,….i don’t want him to be hungry….. you will get my cock later……”

I released my cock from her and I took hold of her thigh and moved her away from me. She moved beside me and mummy put my son on the bed beside Zara phupi, she was already naked so she didn’t need to take her breast out to feed the baby. As soon as mummy put my baby down, she came and kissed me and got down on her back on bed and asked me to come in between her legs.

I fucked mummy for some more time and kept looking at Zara phupi who was still breast feeding our son. Mummy wanted to change the position, so she sat up with my cock still inside her pussy and sat on my thighs. No she was riding me whilst sitting. She was enjoying very much. Mummy’s phone which was on the side table started to ring.

We looked at it and mummy asked phupi, “Zara….. please check the phone…. And answer it…. I am a little busy now….”

Phupi’s nipple was still in our son’s mouth and she moved her hand around to take the mobile phone. She saw on the screen and told, “bhabi…. Its bhaiyya calling…. From Dubai…., should I answer it….”

Mummy: “aaah……no Zaraaaa….. not nowwwww….. I am fucking my son….. he will listen to our moans…..aaahhhh”

Me: “come on mummy…. We answered daddy’s call many times before also when we were fucking…. So why not this time….???”

Phupi: “tell me soon….. should I take the call or not?????”

Me: “answer it phupi….. talk to daddy while I fuck his wife……”

Phupi answer the phone, “hello….. bhaiyyaa….. how are you……????”

She talked for some time with my daddy while I fucked mummy, but suddenly we got a shock.

Phupi: “whattt….bhaiyyaaa….. you are coming back from Dubai…… and tomorrow only…….”

Mummy got worried as she heard this. She soon got up afrom my cock and took the phone from phupi’s hand. Her breathing was still fast and heavy.

Mummy: “hello….. Zafar…… are you coming back to India…..????”

Me: “mummy…. Put the phone on loudspeaker….. I also want to hear….”

Daddy (on phone): “yes….. I am coming back….. I will be leaving tomorrow evening…..so I may reach there by night……”

Mummy: “but why are you coming suddenly……????”

Daddy (on phone): “well…. I want to see the baby….. my sister’s son….. and since he is named after our father….. I cant stop anymore…… so I am coming for my nephew……”

Mummy: “but you should have informed us in advance…..”

Daddy (on phone): “why Ruby…. Are you not happy that I am coming home…. Afterall you will get a good fuck from me once I come there…..”

Mummy: “ok…. So shall we come to airport to receive you……”

Daddy (on phone): “no…. no need to come…… since it will be very late at night….. I want you to stay at home with Zara and her baby and take care of them…. Just send our son Zaheer to pick me up from airport……..”

Mummy: “ok…. He will be there……”

Mummy disconnected the phone and got panicked.

Mummy: “beta Zaheer….. your daddy is coming….. we have to stop everything…… from tomorrow…. We should behave just like a normal mother and son….we cant keep fucking around like this…”

Me: “mummy….. please relax…. Why are you panicking….. we will see what we can do later…..”

Mummy: “what is there that we can do…. You have to stop fucking me…… till you daddy returns back to Dubai…..”

Me: “mummy…. Do you think that I will stop fucking you….. you also know that its not possible….”

Mummy: “we don’t have a choice beta….. we don’t want to get caught…..”

Me: “we will think about that later mummy….. but right now I want to empty my balls….. see you have already wasted a condom…… now I need another condom to roll after my cock gets hard again….”

My cock lost all its hardness and became limp after daddy’s call. But I was not done fucking with my two beautiful matured women. Mummy lost the interest because of that call but Zara phupi was ready for me as our son had slept now.

Zara phupi came towards me and put her head down in my lap to suck my cock. My cock started to grow as she played with my cock in her mouth. I asked mummy. “mummy…. Please get another condom from your drawer…… I cant move now as phupi is sucking mee…..”

Mummy got the condom and threw it on the bed near us. Phupi saw this from the side of her eyes and popped my cock out of her mouth. She opened the condom wrapper and put the condom in her mouth and got in between my legs again to roll the condom down on my hard cock.

When it was done, she released my cock and and got down back on bed. She holded my cock and pulled it towards her pussy. I moved in and inserted my cock inside her. I began rocking in and out of her.

Phupi: “aaah….. Zaheer…… fuck me beta…. Fuck your phupi…… fuck me hard…… I was missing your cock from so many days betaaa…… fuck me…….”

Me: “yes my darling….. take it all….. I love you….. you deserve my cock phupi….. after giving me such a beautiful gift….. my first child…… you deserve my cock darling……”

I kept fucking her for some time and then she said she wanted to change the position,
Phupi: “beta….. I want to sit in your lap and fuck you…. I want to ride you cock Zaheer beta…. ”

Me: “ok phupi…… come up….”

I took my phupi’s hand and pulled her up. Then I put my arms around her back and pulled her naked body close to mine. She adjusted herself on cock and started to hump on me.

Me: “phupi…… I used to suck your boobs when we fucked before our baby was born…. And now you are lactating….. can I suck on the boobs…….”

Phupi: “do you want to drink my milk….???”

Me: “yes phupi….i would like to taste it…. But only if its ok with you…..”

Phupi: “yes betaaa…. You can suck me….. after all this milk is in my boobs because of you only…. So you deserve it…… but don’t drink it all….. or else our baby will be hungry……”

We fucked for some more time and then I was ready to come, but phupi wanted me to hold for some more time as she still had some time to get the orgasm.

Phupi: “beta Zaheeer…. Please hold for some more time…… I am close…. I want you to cum with me…..”

When she told me that she was ready, I released all my load into the condoms while I was still inside her. After getting done with her, I kissed my phupi for some more time and cuddled her. I looked at my mummy and she was sitting in the sofa across her bed holding my son in her hand. She was sitting naked with her boobs in the face of my son.

I asked her, “mummy….. my first round is done…… do you want me to take you now…. In my second round…???”

Mummy: “no beta…. My mood is off now after hearing that your daddy is coming back…… I don’t want to get fucked now…… I want to sleep….”

Me: “come on mummy…. Don’t get so tensed….. nothing will happen….. all your worries will go away once I fuck you…. Come on now….. looking at your beautiful naked body is making me horny…. Come and take my cock mummy……”

Mummy: “no zaheer….. please beta…. I want some sleep now……”

Mummy: “Zara….. please take him to his room now and you have to take care of him tonight yourself……”

Phupi: “it’s a pleasure for me bhabi…. Don’t worry….. I will take care of your son tonight…..”

Phupi got down from the bed and went toward the sofa where mummy was sitting naked with my baby. I was looking at her ass and hips, which spread a little wider after the birth of our son.

When Zara phupi was taking our son from mummy, she looked at me and told, “Zaheer…. Please pick up my clothes also along with your clothes…… I am taking Zubair (our son) with me…..”

I picked up our clothes and went near mummy. I took hold of her hand and asked her to get up. We moved towards her bed and I kissed her on her lips. Then I put her down on bed and made her sleep and spread a blanket over her naked body.

Me: “don’t worry mummy….. everything will be alright….. I know that you cant stay without my cock….. but for now… you take rest…. We are going to our room…. If you need me… just you call my name……”

Mummy: ok beta…… good night….”

I kissed mu mummy on her forehead once again and closed the lights in her bedroom. I along with my phupi and our son went out and upstairs to our room. Phupi was walking like that naked only because she knew that I would be fucking her once more. So wearing any clothes was waste of time for her and for me too, because I had to strip her naked again.

After going back to our room, phupi put our baby in his cradle and joined me in my bed. I took her in my arms and talked for some time.

She then said, “beta Zaheer…. Its getting late now….. we will fuck one more time and then we can sleep….. you have to go to college also tomorrow…. And I also have to help bhabi in house works because your daddy, my bhaiyya is coming tomorrow….”

I got down near her pussy and started to lick her cunt lips. After giving her an orgasm, I gave her my cock and she sucked it till it got ready to enter in her pussy. We fucked for some time and after we finished, Zara phupi got up and went to bathroom to clean herself. After she came back, she took our son from the cradle and put her down on bed so that if he wakes up in the middle of the night, she could feed him. We both were still sleeping naked.

Zara phupi was slept in some time but I was thinking of how to take chance to fuck mummy and phupi after my daddy comes home. I got an idea and thought that I can fuck my phupi and even mummy with the knowledge of daddy. After knowing all the incest secrets of his my Zafar, I was confident that he will not say anything even if he comes to know about my affair with his own wife who was my birth mother.

When I woke up next morning, I was alone on my bed. Zara phupi was gone and my son was also not there. I went down and saw mummy and zara phupi in kitchen preparing breakfast. I went there and put my arms around mummy’s waist and kissed her on neck.

Me: “mummy.... Last night I didn’t fuck you.... I want to do it now..... come... lets take shower together and I will fuck you there.... Just like old days when Zara phupi didn’t knew about our affair....”

Phupi: “ohhhooo.... So you fucked your mummy every morning in the shower while I would be sleeping naked in your bed.....”

Mummy: “now stop you two..... and Zaheer.... Beta I have a lot of work to do as your daddy is coming today...... so I don’t have any time to fuck now.... I am already very tense.....”

Me: “then should I have a bath alone..... who will rub my back mummy????”

Mummy: “zara will do it..... go Zara.... Have a bath with my son and then come here to help me....”

Phupi: “ok bhabi.... I am going.... But please take care of our son.... He is sleeping now.... But he may wake up soon.....”

I had a hot bath with my aunt Zara phupi then we got dressed up. We had breakfast together and then I went to my college. All the day in my college I was thinking about how should I reveal to my dad about my affair with mummy. Finally when the college got over I had the whole plan ready in my mind. I went back to home happily.

In the evening, mummy told me, “beta....Zaheer.... I told you before also....and now also I am repeating this.... You should stay away from me for some days......”

Me: “no mummy.... I cant stay away from you..... I have to fuck you..... I love you mummy.... I cant stay without this beautiful body of yours.....”

Mummy: “betaaa.... I also cant stay without your long cock....”

Me: “then don’t worry..... I will fuck you even if dad is here.... I have a plan......”

Mummy: “what plan..... ??? tell me......”

Me: “I will tell you when time comes.... But I need to fuck you first,... I didn’t fuck you last night....”

Mummy: “no beta.... I have some work left..... not tonight....”

Me: “then mummy.... Come to airport with me...... I will fuck you there in car parking as we did when we you were going to Dubai to stay with daddy for some days.....”

Phupi: “what.... You guys fucked in airport parking lot.....”

Me: “not once phupi, but two times.... Once when mummy was going to dubai..... I fucked her without condoms..... she took my sperms in her cunt to dubai and fucked daddy after she reached there......”

Mummy: “yes.... But I didn’t get pregnant then..... I guess time was not right.....”

Phupi: “so when did you fuck for second time in airport parking bhabi....”

Mummy: “when I came back from Dubai.... Zaheer came to receive me.... He missed me very much when I was there.... And he was dying to fuck me..... and we fucked there in car parking itself....”

Me: “mummy.... I agree that time was not right then and that’s why you didn’t get pregnant... but now we can try a lot till daddy is here... and I am sure that I will make you pregnant this time.....”

Phupi: “Zaheer.... Are you really serious.... You want to make your own mother pregnant with your own child....”

Mummy: “yes Zara.... He is serious... and me too.... I want to have his child.... I want to become mother of my own grandchild....”

Phupi: “wowww.... Then we will have many incestuous love children in our family.....”

Me: “yes Phupi.... We will have many incestuous children in our family....”

It was getting late and I had to leave for airport. I took our car and drived to airport. After reaching there, I came to know that the flight got delayed by two hours because of bad weather. I waited there in airport lounge, waiting for the flight arrival. Even after the flight came, daddy didn’t came out soon.

Atlast, after a long time, I saw daddy coming out, rolling luggage trolley with one hand and his passport and other documents in other. I waved my hand towards him and he saw me and waved me back.

Daddy: “betaaa Abbas.......”

Me:”Daddy... how are you....????”

Daddy: “I am good beta.... And look at you.... You are very fit and strong now.... Are you doing a lot of exercise in gym???”

Me: “yes Daddy.... Now a days I am doing a lot of exercise....”, I smiled thinking that for last thirteen months, I am doing a lot of SEXERCISE with my daddy’s wife and his sister.

Daddy: “so your mummy stayed with your phupi and baby at home???”

Me: “yes daddy.... Mummy said that you only told her to stay at home....”

Daddy: “yes beta.... I only told her not to come at airport.... Now come ... lets go home....”

When we reached home, it was early morning 4AM, but sun didn’t rise yet. Mummy opened the door and when daddy saw her, they hugged. Phupi also came down and greeted daddy just like a sister would do. Daddy asked “where is your son Zara.... I want to see him....”

Phupi: “he is sleeping upstairs bhaiyya.... I will get him....”

Phupi went up and got our son with her. My daddy took my son in his arms and kissed him on his forehead. We talked for some time, and then daddy said that he was very tired. But I think he was looking for an excuse to go alone in bedroom and fuck mummy.

Phupi went up and got our son with her. My daddy took my son in his arms and kissed him on his forehead. We talked for some time, and then daddy said that he was very tired. But I think he was looking for an excuse to go alone in bedroom and fuck mummy.

Daddy: “Ruby.... I am going to our room.... You get some water for me.....”

Mummy: “ok... you go.... I will come with water....”

Daddy went into his room and I followed mummy into kitchen. After reaching there, I started to get cosy with mummy. She said, “beta... your daddy just came home.... Don’t get started now....he is tired now.... I will give him water.....”

Me: “mummy.... Daddy is not tired.... He was just looking for an excuse to be alone with his beautiful wife and fuck you..... but remember..... you will not fuck daddy now....”

Mummy: “how can I stop him from fucking me..... I am his wife.....”

Me: “just tell him that you are also tired as whole night you were waiting for him....and you want to get some sleep.....”

Mummy: “but what if he tells that then also he want to fuck me.......”

Me: “come on mummy,.... You are very sexy and you can convince anyone.... Tell him that he can fuck you tomorrow night..... because he don’t have anyone else to fuck..... and pretend that you don’t know anything about his affairs..... with his sister and his stepmother......”

Mummy: “ok beta..... but you also don’t fuck Zara now..... I don’t want him to find out....”

Mummy went to her bedroom and closed the doors. I also went to my room and Zara phupi followed me. As I was also tired, I directly went to sleep. Daddy didn’t know yet that Zara phupi was staying with me in my bedroom. He thought that she was staying in guest room.

I woke up at around 11AM. Zara phupi and our son were still sleeping. So I went downstairs, and saw daddy searching for something. I asked him, “daddy.... Are you looking for something.....???”

Daddy: “yes beta Zaheer.... I am searching for your bike keys.... I have to go somewhere....”

Me: “its here daddy...... take it....”

I gave my bike keys to daddy and asked him, “where are you going daddy.... Should I come with you...”

Daddy: “no beta.... You stay here.... And tell your mother that I am going to your choti daadi’s home to meet her.... I may get a little late.....”

Me: “ok daddy.... I will tell mummy.... But where is she???”

Daddy: “she is in her room...... she was going to take bath.... She may not have started yet.... But you tell her after I am gone....”

Me: “ok daddy.... And take this mobile also..... mummy may need to talk to you sometime....”

Daddy took my mobile with him and went on my bike to meet his stepmom and lover. As soon as he was gone, I closed the main door and ran into my parent’s bedroom. I looked at the bed and understood why daddy wnet to meet choti daadi. Mummy was not in her room. She was in bathroom.

But there was no sound of water coming. I understood that she just entered in bathroom and must be stripping off her clothes. Bathroom door was not locked since mummy thought that daddy was at home and I will not dare to enter bathroom if he is in home. But he was not there, I also got naked and opened the bathroom door and saw my sexy naked mummy going under shower and opening the tap.

Water from the shower started to flow down on her head and her sexy curvaceous body. I went behind her and put my hands around her stomach and onto her cunt. She thought daddy came in to take bath with her.

Mummy: “ohhh......Zafar.....cant you wait till tonight.....????”

I thrusted my hips forward into her ass and rubbed my cock on her butts. My hands moved from her stomach to downwards towards her cunt. I put one of my finger inside her pussy lips and whispered in her ears.

Me: “its not your husband Zafar....its your son mummy......”

Mummy got shocked and turned around and said, “what are you doing here beta.... How dare you get inside...... your daddy is outside.... How can you come here beta.... Please leave now......”

Me: “don’t worry mummy..... daddy will not know...... atleast not now......”

Mummy: “but beta.... He is right here.... In this home.....”

Me: “no mummy.... Daddy is not here.... He went outside.... He told me to tell you that he will not come back for some time....”

Mummy: “but where did he go now. .....???? Without telling mee.......”

I bend down a little with my cock in my hand. I positioned it near her enterance and asked her, “do you really wwant to know.... Or you just want my cock in your pussy,.... Right now.....”

Mummy: “take me beta..... fuck me.... But you have to finish before your daddy comes back....”

I took hold of my mother’s buttocks and raised her up. She wrapped her legs around my buttocks. I moved forward and pinned her such that her back was resting on wall. This helped me as her weight was shared by me and wall. I started to pound my mother and fuck her hard. I kissed her and sucked her boobs. We fucked like that for some time.

Mummy: “beta... I want to change position now..... leave me.... I will bend on the wash basin and you fuck me from behind......”

I did as I was told to and I made her bend on the wash basin and took hold of her hips. I started to fuck her once again and saw my cock disappearing into and then emerging back from her body. Once, when my cock came out of her pussy, mummy stopped my cock from going inside her cunt once again.

Mummy: “enough beta..... you fucked my pussy really good.....”

Me: “but mummy..... I did not cumm yet....... I have not finished with you.....”

Mummy: “I am also not finished with you beta......”

Me: “what do you mean mummy???”

I did as I was told to and I made her bend on the wash basin and took hold of her hips. I started to fuck her once again and saw my cock disappearing into and then emerging back from her body. Once, when my cock came out of her pussy, mummy stopped my cock from going inside her cunt once again.

Mummy: “enough beta..... you fucked my pussy really good.....”

Me: “but mummy..... I did not cumm yet....... I have not finished with you.....”

Mummy: “I am also not finished with you beta......”

Me: “what do you mean mummy???”

Mummy: “beta.... Take this body lotion and use it to lubricate your cock..... I want it in my ass now.....”

I understood that mummy wanted me to fuck her in the ass now. Since daddy never fucked her in ass, it was only me that she depended on to penetrate her backhole.

I took some lotion and lubricated my cock and also I put some in my mummy’s ass. I fucked her in her ass for some more time. But this time, it was me who stopped the fucking.

Mummy: “what happened beta.... Why did you stop.... Finish it soon.....”

Me: “not here mummy..... I will fuck you in your bed.... The same bed where daddy will fuck you tonight.....”

I turned my mother and raised her naked body up in my arms. But mummy got down from my arms.

Mummy: “beta.... I am all wet.... Let me use a towel first...and dry yourself also.....”

We wiped our body with towel and went out in her bedroom. I pulled down the towel from my mummy’s naked body and threw it on the floor. I also dropped my towel and grabbed my mummy and started to kiss her beautiful body.

Mummy stopped me, “beta.... Stop now..... I have something for you......”

Me: “what mummy.....????”

Mummy ran naked towards the corner of her room and opened one of my father’s bag that he got from Dubai. He got a big box with her and showed me.

Mummy: “see beta.... What your father got from Dubai.....”

Me: “what is this mummy....???”

Mummy: “these are condoms beta..... from now on you can fuck me with imported condoms.....”

Me: “mummy.... You know that I fuck you every night.... And more than once every night..... so if I use this condoms then daddy will not get anything to use..... he will get shortage of condoms......”

Mummy: “don’t worry beta.... I asked him to get many condoms... he got many boxes of these condoms.....”

Me: “didn’t he ask you for whom were you asking to bring the condoms???”

Mummy came into my arms and kissed me and said, “he asked me..... and I said that Zara wanted to use imported condoms.... So your daddy got these condoms for her.....”

Me: “and I am sure, he will definitely use these condoms to fuck her.......????”

Mummy: “and he will use these condoms to fuck me also.....and you will also get to use these condoms in me.....???”

I took the condoms box from my mummy’s hand and threw it back in my daddy’s luggage bag. Mummy looked at me like she was having million questions in her eyes. But I didn’t wanted to waste our important time talking rubbish. I pulled mummy closer to me such that my cock was rubbing on her clean shaved pussy.


I moved my hands on her ass and grabbed hard on of her ass cheeks with in my palm. My other was exploring more of her ass. When my fingers reached her asshole, I inserted one of my fingers inside her butthole. She got shivers in her body and her hips moved forward as our naked bodies merged from chest down till our knees.

With my finger still in her asshole, I pulled mummy up in my arms and took her to bed. When we reached there, I threw her on her own bed. Her lose hair all covered her face which she moved them aside to look at me. I pulled my mummy by grabbing her feet so that her ass came on the corner of the bed. Then I sat down on the floor and spread her legs to lick her wet pussy.

Mummy: “beta.... What are you doing.... Just come here up, rool one condom on your hard cock and fuck me.....”

Me: “mummy.... You will enjoy this.... Just relax.....”

I ate my mummy for some time and was treated with her sweet juices leaking out of her fuckhole. Mummy finished her orgams and pulled my head up towards her by grabbing my hair. I kissed her and we exchanged her fuck juices which were still on my face and mouth.


I ate my mummy for some time and was treated with her sweet juices leaking out of her fuckhole. Mummy finished her orgams and pulled my head up towards her by grabbing my hair. I kissed her and we exchanged her fuck juices which were still on my face and mouth.

Mummy: “beta.... I cant wait anymore.... Fuck me soon.... “

Me: “see mummy.... My cock got down... you have to wake him again so that he can enter inside your pussy......”

I sat down on her chest and slapped my cock on her face. She was trying to take my cock in her mouth but I was teasing her by moving it in the opposite cheek where she moved. I got an idea and I moved a bit down. Instead of giving my cock in her mouth, I put it between her boobs and trapped my cock in between her boobies.

I titty fucked mummy for some time. To get me harder fast, she was licking the tip of my cock by moving her tongue out as my cock moved up and got near her chin. When my cock grew and gained its full length, my cock was able to het into her mouth while I continued to fuck her mammaries.

Mummy: “beta.... You are hard now.....fuck me soon.....Otherwise your daddy will come.....”

Me: “don’t worry mummy..... daddy is not going to come.....”

Mummy: “how can you be so sure.....”

Me: “because mummy.... I know where daddy went.....”

Mummy: “where did he go....???”

Me: “why don’t you ask yourself....???”

Mummy: “how.??? Did he take mobile phone with him???”

Me: “yes mummy.... I gave her my phone..... you call him on my number.....”

Before mummy responded, I took mummy’s phone from the table beside the bed and dialed my number. Before daddy answered the call, I put the phone on loundspeaker put it on the pillow beside mummy’s head. Phone rang for a long time and daddy answered the phone.

Daddy: “hello.....???”

Mummy: “hello.... Haa.... Zafar... its me.... Where are you.....???”

Daddy (on phone): “I came outside.... Zaheer didn’t told you where I was going???”

Mummy: “no... he just said me to talk to you....”, she looked at me, and said something to me that I didn’t listened....

Daddy (on phone): “well..... I came here..... to meet my choti ammi......”

Mummy: “what.... You should have informed me..... I would also come with you.....”

Daddy (on phone): “well... I thought....oh... yess.... You should stay with my sister and take care of her and her baby.....”

While mummy was in conversation with daddy, I put my mouth on her boobs and started to suck on her tit. I squeezed her boobs and bit her nipples. She was trying very hard to hold back her moans and don’t know how, she did it very good.

Mummy: “so when are you coming back Zafar.....???”

Daddy (on phone): “well.... I came here just now... and I am seeing my ammi after so many months..... I will stay here for some more time.....”

Mummy: “ok..... give choti ammi my regards.....”

Daddy (on phone): “ok Ruby.... I have to go now.... I will talk to you later.....”

Daddy hung up the phone and looked as he was very much in hurry. I understood the reason, but mummy didn’t get the idea as why my daddy was at his stepmom’s home. I was still sucking on mummy’s boobs lying on top of her naked body and in between her legs.

Mummy: “but beta.... Why did your daddy go there without telling me,....”

Me: “mummy.... Did you fuck daddy after he came today morning????”

Mummy: “no beta Zaheer... you only said me to not let him fuck me... that’s why I said to him that I was tired and I will let him fuck me tonight.....”

Me: “great darling mummy..... you know.... You didn’t let him fuck you.... That’s why daddy went to meet choti daadi, his step mom”

Mummy: “you mean.... He went there to fuck her.....”

Me: “yes ammi.... That must be the only reason, why would daddy go at this time.... Because this is the best time as no one would disturb them. His step brothers are away at college and his stepsister, who is really his daughter is in school at this time...... and choti daadi is alone now.....”

Mummy: “yes beta Zaheer..... your daddy was in hurry, I think choti ammi was sucking your daddy’s cock and he was ready to fuck that old bitch.....”

Me: “come on mummy..... choti daadi is not that old.... She is just 10 years older than daddy.... And she still has good looks and body.....”

Mummy: “so you also like her..... is she beautiful than me????”

Me: “no way mummy..... you are my queen.... The best fuckable woman in this world.... And the fact that you are my birth mother.... Makes me even horny while I am fucking you mummy.....”

Mummy: “then what are you waiting for betaaa..... Fuck your mummy.....”

Me: “oh yeah mummy......get ready for my cock.....”

I spread my mummy’s leg as far as I could and placed my cock on her entrance. With a push forward, I entered inside her cunt. But mummy didn’t liked this.

I spread my mummy’s leg as far as I could and placed my cock on her entrance. With a push forward, I entered inside her cunt. But mummy didn’t liked this.

Mummy: “betaaaa Zaheer..... why didn’t you put the condom.... Wear it and then fuck me.....”

Me: “ooohh mummy..... daddy got this condoms for himself so that he can fuck all the ladies that he fucked.... You, Zara phupi and choti daadi...... these condoms are not for me.....”

Mummy: “but beta.... I said to you naaa.... I tol him to get many more condoms extra.... So that you can fuck me wearing those condoms....”

Whilst fucking her, I pulled mummy up on my lap by grabbing her shoulder. But she didn’t stopped moving her hips up and down on my cock.

Me: “ohhh mummy.... You know why I am not using condoms to fuck you.....????”

Mummy: “why beta.....”

I took mummy’s lower lip between my lips and bit her. Then I went near her ear and also bit her earlobe and whispered in her ear.

Me: “because mummy..... I want to cum inside your pussyy.......i want to fill your pussy with my cumm........”

Mummy: “beta.... I may get pregnant if you cum inside me.....”

Me: “that’s what I want mummy..... to make you pregnant.... I want you to have my babies....”

Mummy: “ohhh Zaheeer......”

Me: “mummy.... You only told me that I can make you pregnant once daddy comes back to India so that the people think that the child belongs to daddy.....”

Mummy: “yes beta... I told you.....”

Me: “so mummy.... Now daddy is back.... And I don’t want to wait anymore.... I want to make you pregnant as soon as I can....... I will fuck you every time without condoms from now on and cum inside you everytime.... “

Mummy: “ok beta.... Now fuck me.....dont stop..... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh......”

Me: “tell me mummy.... That you want my cumm in your pussy... Tell me that you will get pregnant...... tell me that you want to have my babies.... You own son’s babies....”

Mummy: “yes beta.... I want your babies.... Fuck me and cum inside me.... Give me your babies beta....”

Me: “so mummy.... You want to become grandmother to our own babies???”

Mummy: “yes beta..... I want to give birth to my own grandchild......”

After listening to this from mummy, I pushed her back on bed and I also got down with her. With my cock still ramming inand out of her, I kissed her lips tightly. We were just taking each others lips and exchanging our tongues in others mouth. Mummy wrapped her long sexy legs around my waist and continued to move her hips in response to my fucking.

Mummy: “betaaa.... I want to get on top and fuck you..... my back is aching....”


Me: “no mummy.... Doctor told me once that this position is best for fucking when you plan to get pregnant..... from now on.... Whenever I am ready to cummm.... I will cum inside you in this position only.....”

Mummy: “ok betaaa..... fuck me.... Fuck me hard..... knock me down with you baby making sperms..... fill me....”

We fucked for more than 25 minutes non stop. All the time, mummy was under me and I was on top of her pounding her wet cunt. Our naked bodies moving on her marital bed, conjoined at our genitals.

Mummy was getting tired bearing all my weight. So I allowed her to change position by moving her legs above in air and sometimes she rested her long naked legs on my shoulders. But never once did my cock come outside her pussy.

Mummy had just cummed and before she recovered from her orgasm, I was on the brisk of mine. Finally, I clutched my mummy’s hips and let lose my control and released all my juice into her. Even after my cock stopped erupting its hot and fresh semen inside mummy’s cunt, I didn’t remove my cock from her pussy. But I wasn’t fucking her either. I was just looking at her and she was looking at me. We smiled and laughed. When my cock started to shrink inside her cunt, I moved away from her body and my cock came out of her cunt.

I played with mummy’s tits and she took a towel and placed it between her legs. She covered her pussy to close it for stopping my potent sperms flowing out of her pussy. She wanted to take in as many sperms as she could inside her fertile womb.

I played with mummy’s tits and she took a towel and placed it between her legs. She covered her pussy to close it for stopping my potent sperms flowing out of her pussy. She wanted to take in as many sperms as she could inside her fertile womb.


Me: “did you like it mummy???? Taking my sperms inside your pussy,....???”

Mummy: “yes beta. ... After a long time you fucked me without condoms.... And I just love feeling your hot semen inside my cunt...... it makes me feel alive.... And makes me feel sexy....”

Me: “tell me one thing mummy????? When did I fuck you without condoms last time and cummed inside you???”

Mummy: “don’t you remember beta.... Last time you cummed inside me when we were fucking in car parking of airport..... I really enjoyed having you cumm inside me....”

Me: “then why do you make me use condoms when we fuck??? You caould have taken my sperms daily in your cunt....”

Mummy: “beta..... I didn’t want to risk our life by getting pregnant.... Especially by my own son....”

Me: “whats there in risking life mummy????”

Mummy: “beta.... You are very young..... and if we get caught in our affair then you whole life will be wasted beta.... And I want to you to live a good life.....”

Me: “mummy..... you are giving me a great life..... I love you ammi..... “

Mummy: “I love you too beta.......”

Me: “so will you become mummy to my babies????”

Mummy: “babies??????? How many babies do you want beta??? I thought you will make me pregnant only once........”


Me: “mummy.... If we can have one child, then why not many children...????”

Mummy: “ok..... so tell me beta.... How many children do you want from me beta Zaheer.....”

Me: “as many as you can give me..... many children....”

Mummy: “beta.... If I get pregnant so many times..... everyone will know that someone else is
fucking me..... and my age also......I am your mother....not your young wife.....I don’t think i can
get pregnant so many times.....

Me: “ok mummy.... Leave all that.... We can decide all that in future.... But for now, I want to try
very hard to make you pregnant....”

Mummy: “for that you have to fuck me a lot beta.....and everytime cumm inside my pussy....”

Me: “you know this very well mummy that I can fuck you anytime and everytime.....”

Mummy put her left leg on my legs and touched my cock and took it in her hands. She begun stroking
it up and down slowly.

Mummy: “so fuck me now beta...... cum inside me and make me pregnant.....”

Mummy came near my face and took my lips into her mouth and smooched me. We exchanged our
tongues and I moved my hands up towards on of her boobs and squeezed it. With mummy’s hand still
on my cock, she got on top of me and lied naked on my body. We were kissing and kissing.

Mummy was so lost in our love making that she didn’t hear anything. But thank God that I heard it on
time. It was my bikes sound. That meant daddy was back after fucking his stepmother. I broke our
kiss and told to mummy.

Me: “oh no..... mummy..... daddy is back...... I have to go now....”

Mummy was worried and she got up so fast and picked up the towels that we dropped on the floor.
Mummy with towels ran naked into the bathroom. I was also putting on my pants. Before she closed
bathroom door, mummy said, “betaaa.... If your daddy asks for me, tell him that I am taking bath.
And before he enters in our home, get out of my room.....”

I went out and closed the bedroom door of our parents. I just reached our main door when daddy rang
the door bell. I opened the door and daddy came in.

I just fucked mummy and came out of her bedroom when daddy just arrived from choti daadi’s home after fucking his stepmother. Mummy was still recovering from our lovemaking in her bathroom when daddy entered our home.

Daddy came in asked me to serve him a glass of water. I went to kitchen and got water for him and gave ot to him.

Daddy: “beta Zaheer..... didn’t you go to college....????”

Me: “no daddy.... I was tired after picking you from airport last night.... That’s why I did not go...”

Daddy: “ok.... Where is your mummy????”

Me: “don’t know daddy.... I went in her room... she is not there now... I guess she is in bathroom and having bath now.....”

Daddy: “ok....and where is your phupi????”

Me: “I think she is sleeping till now.....”

Daddy: “ok... I will go and wake her up.... I want to see her baby.... And hold him in my hands.... ”

Since daddy didn’t knew about my affair with phupi, he was also not aware that she was sleeping in my room permanently. Phupi was sleeping in my room and that too naked, because we always slept naked, even if were not fucking. If daddy sees her in that condition, he would definitely be shocked.

I thought that daddy should know the truth about our son Zabair. Truth that I was the father of Phupi’s child. Since daddy was staying in the same house, it was very important for him to know about my affair with his sister because I was used to fucking.

Since I couldn’t fuck mummy in his presence, the only option left for me was fucking my phupi in her brother’s presence who was my daddy. But for now I had to stop him from seeing Phupi naked in my bed.

Me: “daddy wait.... She will wake up after some time... why don’t you take rest here and talk with me....”

Daddy: “ok beta..... so tell me... how is your college going???”

Me: “come on daddy.... We are talking after so many days.... Lets not talk about studies..... we will talk something else....”

Daddy: “ok beta.... What you want to talk about???”

Me: “daddy.... How is choti daadi.... Did u meet her....???”

Daddy: “yes beta.... Choti ammi is fine.... And she was also aksing for you.... Why don’t you go there sometimes and meet her..... afterall she is your grandmother.....”

Me: “who else was there at daadi’s home???”

Daddy: “yes beta.... Choti ammi is fine.... And she was also aksing for you.... Why don’t you go there sometimes and meet her..... afterall she is your grandmother.....”

Me: “who else was there at daadi’s home???”

Daddy: “your daadi was alone at home beta..... your chaachus went to college and Asma went to school..... so were alone at home......”

Me: “ooooh..... so you two were alone.....what did you do there daddy.....”

Now it was daddy who got worried this time. He got panicked and diverted the topic

Daddy: “beta.... Where is your mother.... She never took so long in taking bath..... I will go and check her.....”

Me: “ok daddy.....”

I let him go but I forgot that my parents bed was all messed up because I just fucked my mummy in my parents bed. I thought what if daddy finds the messed up bed and smell sex in his room that was very fresh. But fortunately, he didn’t suspect anything as I was his son.

After an hour mummy was preparing lunch in kitchen. Zara phupi was sitting in the hall with our son in her lap and chatting with daddy. I thought this was the best opportunity to meet mummy in alone and tell her about my decision to reveal the secret about the relation between me and Zara phupi as I need a cunt to fuck.

I entered kitchen and saw mummy preparing dough to make chapathis. I went behind her and as usual grabbed her from behind and put my arms around her waist. I moved my hands up from her stomach to her boobs and squeezed them hard with both my hands.

Mummy: “betaaa..... what are you doing..... your daddy is sitting outside.... What if he catches us...???”

Me: “no mummy, he will not come here.... Daddy is busy playing with his grandson.... “

Mummy moved her ass backwards so that my cock was getting rubbed by her soft ass. I was playing with her boobs and she was making dough by moving forward and backward.

Mummy: “you just fucked me sometime back beta.... Want to do it again?????”

Me: “mummy.... You also wanted to do it again.... But daddy came and disturbed us.... “

Mummy: “yes beta... I also wanted you.... But never mind.... Now I will be fucked by two two cocks daily.....”

Me: “you will get fucked by two cocks mummy..... but I cant fuck anyone of you if daddy stays at home.... And you know that I cant sleep till my cock is satisfied fucking your pussy or Zara phupis..... so I need anyone for the night....”

Mummy: “but beta.... I cant fuck you at nights... your daddy will be at home and he will be fucking me every night.....”

Me: “that means, every night I have to fuck Zara phupi only.....”

Mummy: “yes beta....but if you fuck Zara every night...... your daddy will get to know about your relation with her....”

Mummy: “yes beta....but if you fuck Zara every night...... your daddy will get to know about your relation with her....”

Me: “in that case mummy, we have to reveal our secret to daddy, so that he can let us fuck his sistrer....”

Mummy: “how will you do that beta....”

Me: “I will make a plan mummy.... You leave it upto me.....”

Mummy: “but beta.... Be careful.... Your father should not know about our affair.....”

Mummy turned around to tell me this. I kissed her on neck and pulled her closer to me by grabbing her ass. We were snuggling and suddenly Zara phupi came in. mummy got scared and pushed me back. She thought daddy came in and caught us.

I asked phupi to help mummy in making food and then I went out and took my son and sat beside daddy to talk with him. We had lunch after some time and then I started to think about how I should let daddy know about my incest affair with my aunt who was his sister.

Soon it was time for dinner and we were all again together eating food. By that time, I knew what I had to do. When we were sitting together, I asked to my daddy, “did you get any presents for us daddy????”

Daddy: “ofcourse beta..... I came back to India after so many months. Obviously I got gifts for everyone.... And especially for new parents, Zara and Naeem and their baby......”

Me: “so daddy... why don’t you unpack your bags and show us our gifts.....”

Daddy: “ok beta.... Go with your mummy and get my bags from our room.....”

I took mummy to her bedroom with my daddy’s permission and we closed the door as soon as we got in. I put mummy on her bed and lifted her kameez to suck her boobs. For sometime she was also enjoying with me, but she stopped me and pushed me back as daddy called our name from outside and asked us to get the bags.

We got up and mummy was adjusting her clothes. In the meantime, she asked me to lift the bags and take them outside. We went outside and saw Zara phupi and daddy discussing something slowly. I was worried as I thought she may have revealed the secret. But when daddy saw me, he was smiling. When mummy came out, we went near daddy and sat there on the sofa.

Daddy: “see Rubina.... I got these sarees for you.... And this jewelry also.....”

Me: “and for me daddy.... What did you get for me.....”

Daddy: “beta..... I got this clothes for you..... jeans and t-shirts..... and look.... Your favorite.... Olives.... Your favorite fruit.....”

Mummy looked at me and smiled as she recalled the first night when I fucked her. That night I used olives while seducing her and eat those fruit keeping them in her cunt.

Phupi: “bhaiyya what did you get for my baby???”

Daddy: “for your son.... I got one full bag of toys... and clothes.... He will not need any more clothes for two years”

Me: “and what did you get for phupi daddy???”

Me: “and what did you get for phupi daddy???”

Daddy: “yes beta.... I got something for her too......”

Daddy took one box and gave it to Zara phupi. She opened the box and looked very happy. She forwarded the box to mummy and then mummy gave it to me. The box had two expensive watches in them for a couple. One for man and another for woman. They were very expensive watches.

I took out the big watch and put it on my hand. Daddy said, “beta Zaheer.... Take off that watch....that is not for you,.....”

Mummy: “then.... For whom did you get that watch???”

Daddy: “Rubina.... That watch is for Naeem..... Zara’s husband....”

Phupi: “why did you get so expensive watch bhiayya???”

Daddy: “see Zara.... He has given so expensive gift to us.... Your son.... And cant I gift him this small watch.....”

Phupi: “ok bhaiyya... give this watch to Zaheer....”

Daddy: “no Zara.... These watches are for a couple... and I got this watch for Naeem because it is a gift for him as he became a new daddy....”

Phupi took the watch from my daddy and put it back on my wrist. Daddy said, “Zara.... I told you naaa.... Zaheer cant take this watch.... I got this watch for the father of your baby.....”

Mummy: “then the watch is with its rightful owner......”

Everyone looked at mummy. Now the secret was out in open but not clear with daddy.

Daddy: “what??? What do you mean by that Ruby????”

Mummy: “you listened it right.... You got the watch for the father of your sister’s baby.... And now he is wearing that watch....”

Daddy: “you mean that... Zaheer is the father of Zara’s child???”

Mummy: “yes.... That baby in Zara’s lap is not only your nephew but also our grandson. ....”

Daddy: “Zara.... Tell me your bhabi is not joking... is she right???”

Phupi: “yes bhaiyya..... this is Zaheer’s baby.... Our baby....”

Daddy: “OK.... I understood... you said that treatment was going on.... That means you had this child through IVF, artificial methods????”

Mummy: “No Zafar..... our grandson was conceived naturally and was born normally....”

Daddy: “you mean????”

Mummy: “yes... Zara is in a relationship with our son Zaheer.... She is sleeping with our son in his room...... for last 10 months, she is living here not only as your sister but also our daughter in law....”


Daddy was just looking at Zara phupi. He was not looking, but staring at her.

Me: “yes Daddy.... This is my son.... And our love child....”

Zara: “yes bhaiyyaa..... and I love Zaheer..... I am in love with your son..... with my own nephew....”

Daddy was shocked to hear this. But he accepted our relation as there was nothing to stop us now at this stage. We were not just having sex, we gave birth to our son also. So there was no way daddy could have stopped us from having sex now. And he feared that if he stopped us, phupi may reveal his incestuous secret to us.

Mummy told me that she will take daddy inside and talk to her and make him accept my affair with his sister. I asked mummy, how she will do it, she replied, “beta.... I will just let him fuck me.... He will accept anything to put his cock inside my pussy after so many months..... he cant stay without fucking me tonight.... So you take Zara to your room and fuck her while your daddy fucks me in my bedroom....”

Me: “ok mummy..... but I want you to shout loudly when daddy fucks you.... So that I can hear you fucking.....”

Mummy: “and beta you also fuck your phupi hard,... so that she shouts and beg you to fuck her more..... if she moans that hard, then your daddy will hear her and get super horny and fuck me more....”

After some time daddy took mummy to their bedroom while I took my family to my room. After reaching there, we put our son in his cradle, stripped all our clothes and got into bed. Zara phupi sucked me and then I fucked her good and hard. She was also moaning loud and so was my Zara phupi. Before sleeping Zara phupi asked me what was our future plan. She wanted that daddy should know that we all knew about his incestuous secrets with his own sister Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment