Thursday 13 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 13

 Mummy: “ok…..so what if I say that you make your aunt pregnant??”

Me: “WHAT???? Which aunt mummy???”

Mummy: “your ZARA phupi, yours daddy’s sister…..will you have sex with her???”

Me: “Fuck mom, she is so beautiful…… I do want to fuck her……”

Mummy: “so you will fuck her and make her pregnant???”

Me: “but mummy, she is not having any kids. I think she cannot get pregnant…..”

Mummy: “No beta, its not like that. She got pregnant three times before. It’s just that she is having some fertility issues…..”

Me: “what fertility issues mummy??”

Mummy: “I also don’t know Zaheer. I told her to come to our city and consult some good doctors… we will get to know after she goes to doctor……”

Me: “if she goes to doctor and gets treated, she can get pregnant by her husband, Naeem uncle..”

Mummy: “Yes beta, but I want you to make her pregnant…..”

Me: “why mummy??? Why do you want me to have sex with her…..”

Mummy: “beta, you know that your father cheated on me…had sex with your Saba maami…and I want to take revenge for that…..”

Me: “how???”

Mummy: “your father’s sister is his favorite,I want you to seduce him and make her pregnant…and make her your slut……”

Me: “oh….so you don’t care about my child…..all you care is taking revenge…..”

Mummy: “No Zaheer. I will be very happy if you become father…. I will love your child very much…. He will not have anything to do with this revenge…..”

Me: “OK mummy, I will seduce Zara phupi for your revenge…..”

Mummy: “just for my revenge or you want to fuck her for pleasure???”

Me: “mummy, you know I always thought she was sexy….. Before I fucked you, I always fantasized about fucking all my aunties……but I never thought of fucking my own mother….. it was only when I saw you topless when Neelu was massaging you, I had a desire to fuck you and I seduced you…… and see today I am fucking you in front of our dogs…..”

Mummy: “so beta, are you happy now…….”

Me: “yes mummy, I am very happy…… I love you mummy…..”

Mummy: “I love yoo too Zaheer…..”

Me: “Mummy, you know what?? You made me so horny again by giving me permission to fuck Zara phupi, I want to fuck you again……”

Mummy: “Ok beta, lets got to my room and fuck…..”

Me: “No mummy, I want to fuck you here only….. infront of our dogs…..”

Mummy: “your dogs had already seen us fucking…… we can do it inside now……”

Me: “no mummy, I want to fuck you here only……not just fuck you…. I want to spend the whole night here with you….. infront of our dogs…..”

Mummy: “Ok beta, go ahead……lick my cunt…..”

After convincing mummy to fuck me one more time infront of our dogs, I went down to work on my mother’s cunt. I licked her pussy lips. They were still wet with her juices from our previous fucking. I got an idea while I was licking her. I inserted one finger and worked it deep inside her cunt.

Mummy didn’t said anything because this was normal. We did this everytime. Then after I increased my speed, I inserted my second finger.She didn’t said anything then also. But when I inserted my three fingers deep inside my mother’s cunt, she was surprised.

I stopped licking mummy’s pussy lips. I wanted to just use my hand on her. She was moaning very loudly. I wanted to take it further. I inserted my fourth finger also. My mother was shocked but it made her too horny. But when I inserted my thumb also and whole of my fist, mummy felt that she would die of pleasure if I continued.

I fisted my mummy’s cunt for some time. Soon her juices started to flow and were all over my hand. I removed my hand from my mother’s pussy after she got her orgasm.

Me: “how was that mummy…..”

Mummy: “Zaheer, you are a very bad boy…..”

Me: “didn’t you enjoy that mummy???”

Mummy: “it was paining a lot beta……I never took anything so thick inside my pussy….”

Me: “was it paining??? Ok…what you got more…..Pain or pleasure????”

Mummy: “ofcourse I got pleasure, but it was paining also….”

Me: “so you don’t want me to repeat this to you anytime…..”

Mummy: “I didn’t said that…… we can try that sometimes……”

Me: “so you liked it…..huhhh??”

Mummy: “yes beta….i liked it…. Now shut up and let me suck your cock….. I can’t wait anymore to feel that monster cock inside my cunt…..”

I was still kneeling in between mummy’s legs. Mummy got up and she bend down to take my cock inside her mouth. She licked me clean first and then took it completely in her mouth. She began to blow me and soon I was hard. When she got hard again, I asked her turn around.

She turned around and got on all fours. By putting her hand under her pussy, she invited me behind her. When I was there, she took my cock and placed it near her cunt. I pushed it and got inside her.

After fucking mummy in doggie position, I wanted to change into another style. I removed my cock from her cunt and pushed her to lie on her back. I went near her face and turned around. I gave my cock in her mouth. Mummy understood that I wanted to do 69 with her. she opened her legs for me. When she took my cock in her mouth, I worked my mouth on her pussy again. We did 69 for some time.

I was getting close to cum, but I did not want to ejaculate before fucking my mother. So I removed my cock from her mouth. But mummy didn’t want me to stop, she asked me work on her pussy till she gets another orgasm. I licked my mother’s pussy along with one finger servicing her pussy so that she got her orgasm soon.

After giving an orgasm to my mother, I got on top of her and inserted my cock in her pussy. We fucked in missionary position. Mummy was shouting so much asking me to fuck her harder. With all the dirty talk between us mother son, I got close to ejaculate very soon. But I didn’t want to cum inside her now. I wanted do something different. So I removed my cock and began to suck mummy’s breast.

Mummy: “what happened beta, why you stopped fucking me?? I want you so badly…. Fuck me dear…..”

Me: “no mummy, not now… but I will fuck you after sometime….”

Mummy: “why not now?? you know I am so hot for fuck right now…..”

Me: “first let me suck your breasts mummy…..”

Mummy: “ok beta, do it soon and then fuck me……”

After sucking mummy’s breasts for some time, I was ready to fuck her again after the load inside my balls cooled down. Mean while, mummy made sure that my cock remained hard for her. she was using her hands on my cock while I sucked her titties. I got up and also asked her to get up. I took my mom near the cage where our dogs were watching us.

Mummy: “why did you get me here Zaheer??”

Me: “mummy, I want to fuck you here….close to our dogs…..”

Mummy: “ok then, I will the mattress here….so that we can get more comfortable….”

Me: “no need mummy…. I want to fuck you in standing position…..”

Mummy: “ok beta, now don’t make me wait anymore….fuck me right away….”

Me: “then turn around and bend mom…..”

Mom turned around and bowed down. She was holding the cage and looking at our dogs while I proceeded to enter into her cunt. I fucked mummy from behind, in standing, while she looked at our dogs, her boobs moving with the storkes I gave her from behind.

After some time, I stopped and made her turn around. we kissed passioanately and mummy took my cock and placed it near her pussy again.i was having difficulty in entering her this way. So I moved a little lower so my cock found her way in her cunt. When I was inside her, we kissed again as we were fucking each other.

We made love like this many times while bathing together in my parent’s master bathroom, but here, this was not a very comfortable position. So I raised mummy up while my cock was still in her ass. Both my hands were under her ass and mummy locked her legs around my ass. To support her weight, I pushed her back so that her back was resting on the cage rods. Now she was bouncing up and down on my cock.

When I broke our kiss to take some air, I looked behind my mummy while I was still fucking her. I saw that both out dogs, Rocky and Julie were licking and sniffing mummy’s ass. This got the cum inside my balls to boil and I couldn’t control it anymore.

My mummy was still taking -pleasure from my cock when I cummed inside her pussy. She was too horny to stop me even when she realized that I was cuming inside her fertile womb. I feared that mummy would scold me for cuming inside her.

Mummy: “ohhh…..beta that was too good….. I think we should try this position more…..”

Me: “Now???”

Mummy: “not now beta…. Sometime later…. You know that this is not our last time….. so you can do that to me any other day or night…..”

Me: “but mummy, I came inside your pussy…..”

Mummy: “don’t worry beta….. I will take an after pill before your sperms hit my eggs…. before you become a daddy……..Before you make me mother again…..”

Me: “ohhh mom…. You are too good…. I love you…..”

After some more kissing, we went back to our mattress and lay down there to sleep. We cuddled in each others arms and made out for some more time.

Me: “so mummy, when I am going to fuck Zara phupi???”

Mummy: “I will call her tomorrow and ask her to come to our city soon for fertility treatment.”

Me: “I don’t know all that mummy, tell me when I can fuck her????”

Mummy: “you can’t fuck her directly….you need to seduce her slowly…. so that she agrees to have sex with you…..”

Me: “for that she has to stay with us for some days…. .”

Mummy: “yes beta….that’s what I wanted to say…. I will call her here and tell her to convince her husband to permit her to stay with us till her fertility treatment is done….. during that time you can seduce her to have sex with you…..”

Me: “that sounds great mummy…. But what if her husband, Naeem phupa also comes to stay with us??”

Mummy: “no beta, he will not come…..he has to take care of his business there…”

Me: “that’s good mummy….”

Mummy: “but there may be a little problem…..he may come here on weekends……to get a fuck from his wife, your Zara phupi…..”

Me: “oh…. I think I can handle that…….”

Mummy: “OK then, I will call her tomorrow and ask her to come with her luggage to stay with you……I mean with us…..”

We both laughed out and kissed again. Mummy was happy because now I was happy and overcame the sadness of Neelu’s abortion.

I was really happy thinking about fucking another woman, hoping that one of my fantasies of fucking my Zara phupi will come true.

We slept stark naked as usual after some time there in our garage only.

No comments:

Post a Comment