Sunday 16 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 16

By the time I came back from college that day, Naeem uncle was gone. After reaching home, my aunt kissed me when she opened the door for me. She told me to get changed and she will make coffee for me. I went to mummy’s room to kiss her. I told mummy that I want to lick her pussy till aunt Zara gets coffee for me. Mummy agreed and I made her lay back on her bed.

Mummy: “but Zaheer, I will not remove my clothes…… I will just raise my saree up and you have to lick me like this only………”

Me: “sure mummy…..”

I licked mummy like I was a hungry wolf. Zara phupi got my coffee ready and searched for me in my room. By the time she came to my room, I was done with licking mummy’s cunt. Mummy made me rush into her bathroom, when she heard Zara phupi coming in to her bedroom.

Phupi: “bhabi, where is Zaheer???”

Mummy: “he is in bathroom…..inside….”

Phupi: “why he came to your bathroom…. I was searching for him in our room…. I mean his room….”

Mummy: “I also don’t know…… he just came inside and went straight to bathroom…. You ask him only why he comes here…..”

I came out sometime later after cleaning my face which was covered by mummy’s fresh pussy juices.

Me: “so phupi, you got my coffee….”

Phupi: “Yes Zaheer….. let’s go to your room….”

We went to my room and talked for some time. Later in the evening, we were in living room watching some TV serials. Mummy wanted to talk to me in private. So she asked Zara phupi to go to kitchen and gave her some work. She obeyed her since I asked her to do whatever mummy told her because she was not only her sister in law but now she was her daughter in law too.

Mummy: “beta Zaheer, we have to be more careful….. while we do anything…..”

Me: “what mummy???”

Mummy: “you know very well what I want to talk about….. I’m telling that we should be careful when we make out…..”

Me: “why mummy???”

Mummy: “see… we were about to get caught last night…. And also this afternoon when you came back from college….. I think she is starting to suspect us……”

Me: “don’t worry mummy, I will take care of her…..”

Mummy: “now that she is pregnant…. I want her to leave…. She got what she came here for….”

Me: “why mummy?? Let her stay…. I am also enjoying having her here….. fucking her at nights and making out with you in mornings….”

Mummy: “but I want you only for me…..”

Me: “mummy, I am not stopping to love you…. You are still getting my cock….”

Mummy: “but then also…. Send her back….. to her husband’s home….”

Me: “ok mummy, I will talk to her tonight…..”

We had our dinner and then watched TV for some more time. Phupi was ready to sleep and she went to kitchen to get milk for me, which she gave me every night before fucking. mummy was also tired and before leaving she said me to talk to phupi. When phupi got the milk glass from kitchen , she switched off TV and we went to my bedroom. While I was drinking milk, phupi stripped all her clothes and sat on bed. After finishing the milk, I also got naked and joined her on bed.

Phupi: “Zaheer, I want to talk about something….”

Me: “phupi, I also wanted to say something….”

Phupi: “first, let me say….”

Me: “ok phupi…. Tell what you want to say…..”

Phupi: “you know Zaheer, when I agreed to have sex with you…. I said that I am doing it just to get pregnant….. to have your baby…… I said that we have to stop once I get pregnant…..”

Me: “yes phupi, you said that…. You were right…… I guess we have to stop now….” I was very happy that she told what I wanted to tell to her.

Phupi: “yes Zaheer…. But I said all this before we had sex….. but now…..”

Me: “what now??”

Phupi: “I don’t want to leave you…. I want to stay here till our child is born…. I want to have sex with you till I deliver your baby…..”

Me: “but phupi, I don’t think this will be a good idea….”

Phupi: “why not Zaheer…. Now I am in love with you…. I want you to make love to me every night…..”

Me: “but why??? You love your husband very much…. And Naeem uncle also loves you…”

Phupi: “yes, I love him very much…. But last night when he was fucking me, I didn’t feel what I used to feel always with him. I thought some stranger was fucking me…. I didn’t enjoy with him…. Maybe because I am not carrying his child in my womb….. so I will not have sex with him till our baby is born…… ”

Me: “but why…..”

Phupi: “I want to stay here with you …… and have sex with you as you are the father of our baby…..”

Me: “that’s alright, but we have to convince Naeem uncle for that…..”

Phupi: “I already talked to him…… I told him that it would be better if I stayed here because my treatment will not get disturbed…… I told him that for a healthy child, I should stay here….. and he agreed for that…..”

Me: “but…. He is your husband….. why you don’t want to have sex with him….. what will you tell to him….”

Phupi: “I already told him last night that we can’t have sex once I get pregnant…… and I don’t want his impotent sperm anymore to touch our baby in my womb……….”

Me: “impotent????”

Phupi: “yes… he could never have kids…. That’s why IMPOTENT….”

Me: “but he impregnanted you three times…..”

Phupi: “well….. yes….. I mean to say that he was too weak… his sperms are too weak….”, phupi was lying to me, I could see it in her eyes. She was not looking into my eyes, when I asked her this. She was trying to hide something.

Me: “phupi, I want you to tell the truth…… when doctor checked uncle’s report, she said at that time only that he could never become a father…… so how did he impregnate you three times….. doctor was also shocked when she came to know that you got pregnant not just once but three times…..”

Phupi: “so what…… yes I got pregnant three times, but they all failed… I never became a mother and your uncle never became a father…..”

Me: “phupi….. you are hiding something….. if you love me, then you have to tell me the truth…..”

Phupi: “ok…. The truth is your uncle never made me pregnant…..”

Me: “so…. You had an affair???…… you slept with someone else..??? Who made you pregnant three times….??”

Phupi: “Zaheer, please let’s not talk about this….. ”

Me: “Zara phupi… I want to know who else fucked this beautiful cunt of yours…..”

Phupi: “it’s better if you don’t know about my affair…. Please Zaheer, don’t ask me who was it…”

Me: “please phupi….. you have our baby’s promise….. for our baby, you have to tell me who it was???”

Phupi: “oh…Zaheer….. why did you give me our baby’s promise……”

Me: “so tell me my love, who else fucked you… who made you pregnant???”

I pulled my aunt, Zara phupi on my body and was forcing her to tell me the truth about her affair. I was dying to know who fucked this beautiful aunt of mine.

Phupi: “it was…….your…..”

Me: “what phupi…. Who was it??”

Phupi: “it was….your….da….Daddy…… my brother…..”

Me: “WHAT??? Are you insane??? You are telling me that my father, your brother fucked you…??”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer….. my bhaiya fucked me… your father fucked me….. And made me pregnant…..”

Me: “how??? When??? Where??? Where did you guys fucked for first time???”

Phupi: “Zaheer… you wanted to know who did it…. and I told you that it was your daddy…. Why you want to know more….”

Me: “I want to know all the details of your affair….. from when and how you started to have incest sex…. With your own brother….”

Phupi: “Zaheer, it happened seventeen years back, before you were born….”

Me: “what…. My daddy fucked you before I was born…. Did he take your virginity???”

all….. but promise me that you will not tell this to anyone… promise me that you will not stop loving me after knowing all the truth…..”

Me: “I promise you all this….. and I also promise that I will not fuck you till you tell me all the truth about your affair…..”

Phupi: “ok Zaheer….. I will tell you all……”

Me: “so get started now….”

Phupi: “our affair happened seventeen years back….. I was married when your mother was pregnant with you….. you were in her womb… I think bhabi was 6months pregnant when I got married…..

I was married to Naeem who was our cousin….. I liked him very much and he also loved me…. I was very happy after marriage….. and my virginity was taken by your Naeem uncle on my marriage night itself….. he was very happy to take my cherry….. My in law’s home was in some other village…. I didn’t come back to this home to meet my brother for two months….

Usually a new bride goes back to her father’s home after one week and stays for some days…… after two months of my marriage, my mother in law said that I can go and stay at my brother’s home for some days……. I was very happy to come back to stay with my brother…..”

Me: “so till then daddy didn’t fucked you??”

Phupi: “No Zaheer… when I came here, bhabi was pregnant and in her third trimester…. So your father sent her to her mother’s home….. as any woman goes to her mother’s home for first delivery…. Now only we two were alone in this big home…..”

Me: “what about Naeem uncle… didn’t he come with you…..”

Phupi: “he came and stayed for one night and then went back because he had to take care of his business…”

Me: “ok… then how your affair started…. .”

Phupi: “three days after I came here, I noticed that bhaiyya was staring at me. Since he was very close to me, I asked him directly that why he was looking me like that…. He said that I was looking more beautiful after marriage…… I thanked him and was feeling very shy….. he started to look me like a woman…. Not like a sister….. one night he decided to seduce me….”

Me: “what did he do???”

Phupi: “one night after dinner, he said now that I am married, I should know some few things about married life….. I asked him what he wanted to talk… he said that usually a mother or sister or any other woman explains this….. But then we didn’t have anyone with us, even your mummy was at her mother’s home for delivery. …. so he said that as a good brother, he wanted to ask and tell some private things to me…. he asked me if I lost my virginity to my husband on wedding night…… I was feeling very uncomfortable, but I didn’t have any other choice…. I just told him yes…… he said he want to explain something to me….. and asked me to come to his bedroom….”

Me: “what?? Daddy took you to his bedroom…. To my parent’s bedroom???”

Me: “what?? Daddy took you to his bedroom…. To my parent’s bedroom???”

Phupi: “yes… since your mother was not there at that time, he took me to your parent’s bedroom and gave me one of your mummy’s sexy nighty…. I told bhaiyya that the nighty was too kinky… I cannot wear that nighty infront of my own brother…. But he insisted. He told me it is very important for me to wear it for the things he is going to discuss with me….. I thought he was just doing his duty and I went to bathroom to wear your mummy’s nighty.”

Me: “what nighty was it??”

Phupi: “it was a very short babydoll nighty. It reached just below my ass and had just very thin straps on shoulders. And there was also a matching bra and panty……after getting dressed, I came out to bedroom. Bhaiyya was sitting topless on his bed and asked me to come and join him. I sat at the corner of the bed, away from my brother. He came near me and said that as I was married now and I should know a lot about pleasing my husband for a better married life…. To be happy in my marriage, I have to satisfy and make my husband very happy….”

Me: “what happened??? What did you say…???”

Phupi: “I told him that I was feeling very uncomfortable discussing all this with a brother… and also I said that I was very uncomfortable in that sexy nighty….. bhaiyya put her hands around my waist and told that for discussing sex, it was necessary that I dress like that because I will not feel awkward while talking to him… he said that I will not feel like I am talking to a brother… because no sister dresses like that in front of her brother…..”

Me: “what did he asked???”

Phupi: “first he asked me that if I had sex on my first night itself…. I said yes… he then asked me that if my husband was having sex with me regularly…. I said yes because your Naeem uncle fucked me every alternate night…..or sometimes it was on every night……. He then said that husbands loose interest in wife after some days… to keep their interest alive in marriage, it was necessary that I learn a lot of things…… I asked bhaiyya, what I had to learn…. He said that I should learn to please a husband…..”

Me: “how???”

Phupi: “he asked me what my husband did with me when he fucked me….. I told him that he undressed me and then he inserted his penis inside me after spreading my legs….. bhaiyya then removed his pyjama and underwear…. He got all naked infront of me….. I turned away, trying not to look at him…. he said that I should not feel so shy….. bhaiyya then started to undress me…. he said that he wanted to explain everything to me…..”

Me: “what did my daddy explain to his sister??”

Phupi: “after we got naked, he explained me all anatomy….. he said me this is called cock… this is called cunt or pussy…. This are called boobs and this is asss…… he told me to use all this words while fucking…..”

Me: “ok…..”

Phupi: “he then asked me if my husband licks my cunt or not….. I said no…. so he pushed me back on bed and spread my legs. Bhaiyya put her face near my pussy and started to lick me….. at first I thought that it was very dirty, then I started to enjoy a lot….. my own brother gave me an orgasm with his tongue….. he asked me if I liked it or not…. I just couldn’t admit to my brother that I enjoyed him licking my cunt….. but he understood….. he then asked me if I sucked my husband’s cock….. I said no…. and then he asked me to suck his cock……”

Me: “what??? You didn’t suck uncle’s cock after marriage…..”

Phupi: “not until bhaiyya taught me…. he said that husband and wife feels awkward to discuss this kinky things about sex with their spouse. They feel that the other will not accept it…..and thinks it as dirty…..”

Me: “so you sucked your brother’s cock for the first time???”

Phupi: “yes…. Bhaiyya’s cock was the first that I tasted with my tongue…..after I sucked him, he asked me if I wanted him to cum inside my mouth…. I said no because I didn’t liked that idea because I didn’t wanted to taste sperms….. so bhiayya pushed me back again and spread my legs….. he said I will enjoy his cock inside my pussy…. so he started to fuck me….. bhaiyya lasted for a long time and fucked me till he was tired….”

Me: “so did you enjoy your brother’s cock in your pussy…??”

Phupi: “obviously, I liked it… because he was bigger than my husband…. bhiayya fucked me in many positions…. For the first time, I knew about such position to have sex in….. My husband just fucked me in two-three positions till then…. But my favourite position was the one in which I got a chance to get on top….. I liked riding on my brother’s cock inside my pussy…. bhaiyya used to suck my boobs and squeeze my tiny ass with his strong hands when I was riding his big cock.”

Me: “so how many times you two fucked that night???”

Phupi: “we fucked three times that night…. But still our lust didn’t decrease…. We both wanted to continue on the next day also… so bhaiyya took a leave from his work and we fucked all day… like a new married couple…. I was in love with my brother…. And he too loved me very much…..”

Me: “so you continued this affair for your whole stay???”

Phupi: “yes…. We had an advantage that your mother, my bhabi was not in the home… we had all this big home to ourselves…… so we fucked every night in my bhaiyya’s marital bed….. soon my stay here came to an end. One day my husband called us and asked me to come back home. I asked him to come and take me….. ”

Me: “so did you go with him???”

Phupi: “no… when he came here… I had sex with him…. he saw a lot of changes in me, while we fucked….. he asked me the reason, and I just said that I was so horny since I didn’t had sex for so many days…. I did many things with him that my brother taught me while we had sex..…. he was happy to see this change in me, that he was ready to give me whatever I asked for.”

Me: “so what did you ask for??”

Phupi: “So I asked him that if I can stay here with my brother, till my bhabi comes back after delivering her first child….. he agreed and said that he will convince his mother for me…. i also told him to come and fuck me once in a week or two so that he wouldn’t suspect anything about me and bhaiyya…..”

Me: “so when did you get pregnant???”

Phupi: “your daddy fucked me every night…. I was feeling that I was his wife….. just some days before you were born, I came to know that I was pregnant…. And we were very sure that it was my brother’s child…. As he was the only one to fuck me when I got pregnant…. Naeem didn’t come around during that time….. ”

Me: “did you tell daddy about your pregnancy??? That he was the father of your child???”

Phupi: “yes… I told him and he was very happy…… even when the day you were born, we were having sex in is bed….. your naani called us to inform that you were born…. When we received the phone call, your father’s cock was in my pussy and I was riding him…. after we fucked, we got dressed and went to your naani’s village to see you….. you were so small and so cute….. I took you in my arms and kissed you….. I told in your ears that I was your phupi, your aunt and also I became your step mother…… ”

Me: “you took me in your arms when I was born, now you are carrying my child in your womb phupi…..”

Phupi: “yes Zaheer, that day your daddy and I informed your mother that I was pregnant…. She thought that it was my husband’s child…. But she was unaware that it was her stepchild…..”

Me: “so did you stop fucking after mummy came back to home??”

Phupi: “no, bhabi didn’t come to home then…. Since you were too small…. Your daddy said to your mother to stay at your naani’s home for some more months since he wanted to have you in good care. But he also wanted to fuck me every night. I asked him why he didn’t get you home, so he said that he can fuck his wife anytime, but he cannot fuck me when someone else comes to stay with us….. we will have to stop our affair………….”

Me: “so till when you stayed with my daddy as his wife???”

Phupi: “till you were four months. After that your mother came back here and bhaiyya told me to go back to my husband’s home. But still I came to see him twice in a month and we had sex, after sending your mother out for some work……”

Me: “when did you have miscarriage??”

Phupi: “in the sixth month of my pregnancy…. I was very sad and so was your daddy…. He was very depressed. Even bhabi thought that why her husband was so depressed after losing his sister’s child….. after miscarriage, bhaiyya asked your Naeem uncle to send me to his home so that i come out of this depression early. Since my husband loved me very much, he brought me back here to my brother’s home. I was very happy to be closer to my brother once again. He promised me that he will impregnate me again. ”

Me: “I don’t want to hear further story Zara phupi…. I am so hot after listening to your incest sex life….. that I want to fuck you right now……”

Phupi: “so listening to my incest story made you hot???”

Me: “yes phupi…. I want to fuck you…. ”

Phupi: “fuck me Zaheer… fuck your phupi…..”

Me: “no baby… I don’t want to fuck my phupi….. I don’t even want to fuck the mother of my child….. I want to fuck my STEPMOTHER…… I want to fuck this pussy that my daddy fucked many times…… so you will be my mummy tonight….. and I want to fuck you…..”

Phupi: “oh yes…. Beta…. Fuck me… fuck your mother…. Fuck me hard my son…..”

We fucked immediately after that. Phupi sucked my cock and I licked her in sixty nine position. We fucked for a long time. Phupi was very happy that I approved of her affair with my own father, that I accepted her as my step mother. All the while fucking her, I called her mummy. She also called me her son, beta and baby. After fucking we got back to her story and I asked her to continue.

Me: “so when did you come back later and get pregnant again… for second time???”

Phupi: “second time…. When you were four years old…. Your daddy asked his wife (my mummy) to go to her mother’s home along with you to enjoy the summer holidays with your cousins….. after she left, bhaiyya came to take me from my husband’s home. We continued our affair till you and your mummy came back after summer was over….”

Me: “so for the second time also Naeem uncle didn’t suspect anything??”

Phupi: “No, Naeem didn’t suspected anything…. but your father suspected….”

Me: “daddy suspected you….?? Why??”

Phupi: “that time, I told my bhaiyya that I was pregnant again…. He asked me who was the father???”

Me: “why did daddy ask that to you…. It must be his child only???”

Phupi: “I don’t know Zaheer…… I was also confused that time….”

Me: “what do you mean you don’t know?? you had sex with my daddy and you got pregnant…. Obviously it must be my daddy’s child………”

Phupi: “No Zaheer….. I agree that your daddy fucked me that time….. but he was not the only one to fuck me…..”

Me: “uncle???? Did Naeem uncle aslo fucked you…. But you said that he never made you pregnant….??”

Phupi: “Zaheer, it was not your uncle…. Someone else fucked me………”

Me: “who was it phupi…??? I thought you would say that once more you had my stepbrother in your womb…. But it was some stranger’s child….”

Phupi: “No Zaheer, it wasn’t some stranger….. he was from family only….. and it was not your father….. but my father….. my father fucked me….”

I was shocked to hear that my grandfather fucked his own daughter, Zara phupi fucked her own father. I just couldn’t believe to what she said, and I asked her again.

Me: “you are telling that daadaji fucked you…. Your own father fucked you??”

Phupi: “Yes Zaheer, my papa fucked me….”

Me: “and….he made you pregnant??”

Phupi: “I don’t know Zaheer…”

Me: “you only said that your father fucked you…. If it was not your brother’s child… then it should be your father’s”

Phupi: “I am telling you Zaheer, I don’t know, who was the father…. They both fucked me daily……. That’s why I don’t know who made me pregnant……..”

Me: “Ok… tell me the story about you and daadaji….. how he seduced you….?? how he fucked you…??”

Phupi: “but first tell me that you still love me…. you are not feeling disgusted by me…”

Me: “no phupi, I am not feeling disgusted about you….”

Phupi: “prove it….. fuck me…. have sex with me now…. like you fucked for first time…. Like you fucked me after knowing that I fucked your father……”

Me: “I will prove it…. I am more willing to fuck you now because sometime back I came to know that you are also my stepmother…. But now I also got to know that you are not only my stepmother but also my father’s stepmother…. Now I want to fuck my step grandmother….”

This secret of my aunt that she fucked his father also, made my dick hard already. I got on top of her and got in between her legs. Without anymore foreplay or oral sex we had sex directly. I fucked my aunt good and hard. I was happy to know that I was not the first in my family to do incest sex. It was good to know that my daddy and daadaji also did incest sex.

After fucking I asked aunty to tell me the story of how daadaji fucked her. she said she is tired for the night. She said she will sleep now and tell me the story the other night. We kissed and she slept. I was thinking and making some plans in my mind.

Now after knowing all this about my family, I was dying to tell this to my mummy. I wanted her to know this secret of our family, of my daddy and of her husband. I wanted to tell her because I wanted Zara aunty to know that I was also doing incest sex with mummy. I wanted her to know about our love story. I also wanted to do threesome with mummy and aunty.

No comments:

Post a Comment