Wednesday 5 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 04

 Mummy and I started having sex, three and a half weeks back. My mummy, Ruby was not protected; she used to take birth control pills for some weeks. As we were fucking regularly on daily basis, sometimes it was multiple times in a day as I was having holidays before I joined engineering course. Mummy said to me that taking pills regularly was not safe as it will have some side effects, so we switched to using other means of birth control.

When we were in a supermarket shopping for our groceries, I suggested mummy that we will use condoms from then on. She agreed and we also bought a big box of condoms. And every night we used to fuck using those condoms, in my parent’s queen sized bed and leave those sperm filled condoms on her bed and sleep there in each other arms without any clothes.

Neelu, who was our housemaid, started coming to work after her leave was over. When Neelu would come to work, first of all, she will do dish washing, then she will go to sweep our entire home, starting with living room, dining room, then she will clean all other bedrooms and at last my parents master bedroom and combined bathroom. While cleaning mummy’s bedroom, she started to find used condoms in my mummy’s bed or bathroom. Sometimes mummy would sleep till late in morning due to tiredness from our hard fuckings during previous night. And we made a habit of sleeping in nude daily.

During those times, Neelu got to see that my mummy would sleep in nude and by looking the condition of mummy and her bed, she was sure that mummy was having sex with someone. She was wondering if her madam who was very conservative and religious, started to have an extra marital affair. Out of curiosity, she started to spy on mummy. She would ask me questions like, if my dad was home from abroad or if some guest was coming to stay at our home. But she was unaware of Ruby’s relation with her very own son.



Once, while she was cleaning mummy’s room, I saw her throwing the used condom in dust bin. I then came to know her intentions behind asking those questions. I decided that it is time that she gets to know the truth about those condoms. I planned that I will let her watch my very conservative mummy fucking hard with her only son.

One morning, I woke up early while mummy was still sleeping nude beside me in her bed. I went to living room to watch TV. After awhile, Neelu came for work. She didn’t ring the doorbell as I kept the door open as I knew that it was time of her arrival. I thought this is the perfect time to reveal our incestuous secret.

I told Neelu to clean all rooms except mummy’s room as she was sleeping late and I also told her to clean her room only when I tell her to. While Neelu was doing dish washing, I went to mummy’s room and saw that she was sleeping on her stomach, covering her completely nude body with a comforter.

I went near her, put my head inside comforter and started to lick her ass. When she sensed my wet tongue near her asshole she started to wake up and turned back so that she was on her back now. I moved towards her top by kissing her stomach, sucking her breasts and finally kissing her lips.

All the while mummy pulling me up towards her by moving her hands around my head and playing with my hair. She asked me what the time was. I said it was 11am.She asked me if Neelu came or not. I said she didn’t come yet. Obviously mummy didn’t knew Neelu came and was already working in our kitchen. She said she needs to pee and she will also take bath.

While she was moving towards bathroom, I told to mummy that we didn’t bath together for so many days. She invited me and told to me that I can join her after she completes her natures call. In this mean time, I went outside in living room, where Neelu was working and told her to come and clean mummy’s room after 10 minutes. I also told her to be very quiet when she comes inside. She was puzzled listening to this. She was wondering why I wanted her to be quiet. She didn’t ask me anything as she was to find out this soon enough.

I went back to my mummy Ruby’s room and began undressing on way to her bathroom. So that leaving back track way for Neelu. When I entered bathroom, mummy was brushing her teeth. I was still removing my underwear. Mummy told me that she will be joining me in a while. I kept bathroom door wide open so that Neelu can watch us clearly without any difficulty.

I started the shower and after sometime mummy came behind me and put her arms around my waist from behind and grabbed my cock. I told mummy to suck my cock. She was kneeling down on the floor. I told her not to kneel down. I made her sit down in squatting position such that her back was facing the door.

Within sometime, I got completely hard and mummy was completely sucking my full length and licking my balls alternatively. While my sexy mother was doing this, she was unaware of Neelu's presence behind her who came and witnessed her very respected memsaab sucking her own son’s cock like a slut.

I moved my finger to my lips, indicating towards Neelu to keep silent and enjoy the show. After a while I removed my cock from mummy’s mouth and told her I want to fuck her. Mummy said that she will not let me fuck her without a condom. I said I will not cum inside her pussy and that I will finish the job by fucking her on her bed. She agreed to this.

I sat down on the bathing stool and made mom sit on my lap, pointing my hard cock to her dripping cunt. As she lowered herself, she took hold of my cock so that she could easily take it inside her pussy. Soon mummy was riding on my cock and unknowingly giving a good show to our maid.

We fucked like this for some time till mummy came twice and then I told mummy that I want to take her from behind. She kissed my lips and got up from my lap, breaking our union.

Without letting her look behind in the door, I moved her towards washbasin and pushed her so that she bowed down a little and I pulled her right leg up from behind and kept on the toilet seat, so that I could easily penetrate her. As my cock’s head entered her pussy, I shoved it harder inside causing mummy to scream loud moans.

While my balls were slapping my mother’s ass, I was looking into her eyes through the mirror above the washbasin. Her hair were let loose and moving from right to left as she was moving forward and backward in response to our fucking. While enjoying her, I would sometime look towards the door, making sure that Neelu was still witnessing our act.

Fearing to get caught but wanting to watch our act reach its end, Neelu moved away from door and was now hiding behind the curtains covering the windows of my parent’s master bedroom. The same curtains which were used every night by we mother son duo to hide our incestuous lovemaking from the prying eyes of the neighbors in the opposite apartments, who I guess spied on my sexy and hot mother’s bedroom every night.

After some more fucking and some climaxes from my mummy, I told her I want to take her on her bed so that I can fuck her hard, to which she replied "beta, now it’s not only my bed, but our bed as you are fucking me good daily on that bed." I smiled and French kissed on her lips, sucking her tongue in my mouth.

I took mummy in my arms and she put her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her ass and raised her body and put my penis into her pussy once again and carried her fucking all the way towards her bed. While walking out, I indicated Neelu to stay behind the curtains and be calm, motionless and quiet.

When we reached near bed, I threw mom on it. She moved back on bed, adjusting the pillows, saying to me, "Wow beta, with you I feel young all again. Now days I’m enjoying so much that I didn’t enjoy it even with your father when I was a newly married bride."

I went near her, pulled her legs toward me, pushed her back on bed and stretched opened her legs so that I can enter her once again. I got on top of her, took my hard cock and started rubbing on her trimmed pussy.She was moaning in heat begging me, "come on beta Zaheer, now don’t tease me please, fuck me soon and finish it. I want to finish this and take bath before Neelu comes for work."

I replied, "Don’t worry mummy, that won’t be a problem."As soon as I entered inside my mummy, she closed her legs tight around my ass and pulled me towards her and started cumming once more. I put my hands beneath her and took hold on her shoulders to stop her from shaking from orgasm and begun pumping fast. Soon I was feeling my balls filled with cum and I couldn’t control myself.

I remembered that mom was unprotected, so when I was ready, I removed my cock from my mummy’s cunt and moved towards her mouth with my hands stroking my cock. I told her, "mummy I want you to take this one in your mouth. You will get some energy." Without replying mummy opened her mouth and started sucking my cock.

Within seconds of this,I started cumming inside mummy’s mouth and she was gulping down my semen till it was completely vacuumed out from my cock.

Both of us feeling completely exhausted and panting hard, I dismounted mummy’s chest and lay beside her on bed and pulled her towards me to take her in my arms with one of my hand on her ass and other playing with her boobs.

Mummy moved her left hand and left leg on me and was partially on top of me. Now I thought it was time for Neelu to know all about our affair and come out in front of mummy. I told her, "Mummy, I am very lucky to lose my virginity to a woman who gave birth to me."

Neelu now knew that my first time was with my mummy. Mom laughed at hearing this and told, "I thank God, that he gave me such a beautiful beta, you are pleasuring your mother so much, and filling in your father place in this house and also in my bed."
I told her, "Mummy, instead you should thank to Neelu, that because of her, I got to fuck you."

Hearing this Neelu was very much surprised and was thinking what she did that made a son fuck his own mother. Mummy said, "It was your evil plan to send Neelu away to her village in the name of her mother’s illness, so that you can seduce me by giving massage every day and then fuck me." Looking towards Neelu I said "Yes, but if Neelu was around, then she would give you massages and I would never get an opportunity to seduce you. You should be thankful to her." To this mummy said,"yes beta, you are absolutely right.

If Neelu was around then, I would never have allowed you to massage me and look at my nude body. I’m really thankful to Neelu." Wickedly smiling to her, I told my mother, "thank Neelu yourself, she is waiting for this from that time."

Hearing this, mummy immediately got up and turned around. She was completely shocked to see Neelu come out from behind the curtains. She took the comforter which was lying on the floor to cover her nude body. She couldn’t speak any words. She was just looking at me and then at Neelu and then again at me.

She began crying and covered her face with her hands out of shame. I told Neelu to go out and complete her work in kitchen. After she left, mummy gave me one hard slap on my face. Then I got another, then one more. I took her hands and pushed her back, pinned her on bed and got on top ofher.

She said,"I hate you…you idiot, you don’t know what you have done. You promised me that no one would ever come to know about us. And now you broke that promise. I trusted you and loved you…..and this is how you repay my love…." I told her,"mummy, listen to me first, I never wanted to tell her….she was already having suspicion on us.

Every day while cleaning your bed, she would find our used condoms. She knew that you were fucking someone. And she knows well that there is no male in this house except me….she was already spying on us…." Lying to mother I continued, "….I didn’t knew that she was home. I may have forgotten to lock the door after taking milk in morning.

I came to know about her presence when I was fucking you in bathroom….." she interrupted me and while sobbing asked me, "when exactly???..." I said, "I don’t know when exactly, but I saw her when you were riding my cock, sitting in my lap…." She said, "You must have stopped me then itself….." I told "mummy, I was very aroused knowing that someone was watching us……I didn’t want to stop….even if I have stopped you, it was of no use, it was too late to stop as she already saw us fucking till then……"

"Don’t cry mummy, nothing will happen…..we will get out of this….," I told to mom. She said, "How can you be so sure about that,she will go and tell to someone and the news will spread like fire. A son and mother caught fucking is no ordinary thing. Our image will be spoilt…" I told her, "Mummy I will take care of that, I will make sure that she don’t talk a word about this….."

Mom asked me,"How???" I told her, "give me five thousand rupees, I will bribe her and tell her to keep her mouth shut……" mom said, "even then if she doesn’t agree then what we will do….." I said, "we will pay her double salary to keep her mouth shut….I’m sure that she will not let this golden opportunity go…".

My mummy pushed me and said "do whatever you want,take the money from almirah and just make sure that she keeps her mouth closed."

I got out of bed and wore my pants, took some money and moved out towards kitchen. Neelu was working in kitchen; I went inside and started talking to her. "Did you enjoy the show???..." I asked Neelu. She replied "I still can’t believe that a lady like memsaab, who is very conservative and religious, can have sex with anyone….not anyone but with her own son…." I told"now you believe that…."

She said"Yes, now I do believe that….but I cannot understand one thing Zaheer babu….."I asked "what is that???". She said "you knew that I was at home and you will get caught, then why did you call me inside to watch you having sex with your mummy???."

I told her," I knew you got suspicious about us when you found condoms in mummy's bedroom and when you were asking about someone else presence at home. I knew that you were thinking of mummy having sex with some man. Now that you know about us, I expect you to be quiet and not a word about us should go out from this home."

She said,"saab, I know that memsaab was missing her sexual life very much. I want to see her happy. Don’t worry saaab, I will not tell about your affair to anyone. You can trust me on that." I told her, " I trust you Neelu, just don’t tell about it to anyone and we all will be happy…..mummy will be happy to have a nice sex life back……I will be happy to have sex with such a beautiful women even if itis my mummy and we will make sure that you will also be happy."

She got a confused look on her face. I took money from my pocket and gave it to her."just a small price to make sure that you don’t open your mouth in front of anyone…not even your family or husband….." she was not taking the money, "No saab, I don’t need this. Your familytrusts me so much. That is enough for me…."

I insisted that she takes money and said, "just keep it….for your memsaab’s happiness." She took that money from me and was happy, and then I told her, "Complete all the remaining work and then you can go…..no need to clean mummy’s room, she wants to be alone for sometime…."

Neelu said,"I’ll go and talk to memsaab and tell her not to worry…her secret is safe with",I stopped her saying, "don’t worry about her, I’ll take care of her, you know I can do it better…..", and I grinned at her. She smiled and then went away to complete her work.


Soon Neelu left after completing all her work. Then I went to my mummy’s room. She had locked her door. On knocking, she didn’t reply at first, on second knock, she told, "beta, I want to be alone for some time. Please leave me alone…." I was worried and told her "mom you didn’t even take breakfast. You are angry with me. Don’t punish yourself." She said "I’ll eat later…." I told, "mom I also didn’t take breakfast…I’m hungry.."

She opened her door and told, "you go and take breakfast…..and I’ll take in room itself…." I didn’t argue with her and gave her breakfast in her room and I also had my breakfast. I thought it was waste to sit at home as mummy was not in a mood to talk and I also had to go out with my friends to play cricket.

I was back to home in the evening at around 7 pm. As soon as I came home, I saw mummy was still in her home. I peeked in through the window and found that she was sleeping. Withour disturbing her, I proceeded to watch TV. After half an hour, our phone rang, and I answered it. My daddy was online. Our conservation was something like this….

Me: Helllo….

Daddy:Hello beta….

Me: dadyyy….

Daddy: howare you Zaheer???

Me: I’m fine daddyyy…how are you…

Daddy: I’m also fine…where were you…I also called 1 hour back….

Me: I went out with my friends to play cricket….

Daddy:OK….what happened to you mummy??

Me:Nothing daddy….why????

Daddy: I called her this afternoon…she was crying…

Me: Did she tell anything???

Daddy: No, that’s why I’m asking you….

Me: I don’t know daddy…may be she is missing you…

Daddy: yeah…may be…but you know I don’t like all this crying and missing shit….

Me: yeah I know dad…. Don’t worry about mummy…I will talk to her….

Daddy: you better do….and take care of her….

Me: I’ll dad….and don’t worry…. She will not miss you…

Daddy:Ok….where is your mummy??

Me: she is sleeping dad…

Daddy: OK then, I’ll talk to you later….

Me: OK dad….bye….

For sometime, I got worried as I thought mummy herself must have confessed everything to daddy before someone else leaked our secret to him. But I felt huge relief after talking to daddy and I knew our secret is safe, at least for time being. While watching TV, I slept on the couch itself in our living room.

I woke up to the sounds of utensils coming from our kitchen. I went into kitchen and saw mummy making dinner for us. I went near her and sat on the kitchen table. I thought it was a bad time to speak anything about Neelu witnessing us making love in her bedroom. We had our dinner and mom was avoiding to speak any thing on that matter. We just spoke about other stuff. After dinner, we sat on couch watching TV serials and then I begin our conversation.

"Mummy, Daddy called this evening and was asking about your health……"

"Oh….yeah…..he called me in afternoon, but I was not in condition to speak….."

"Yeah, he said you were crying…. What are you worrying about mummy??"

"It was because of today’s event….. I felt terrible while speaking to your daddy…."

"Well, if you behave like this, then he will think that something is not wrong here and he will enquire about this from some other source, if feels that we are not telling him truth…"

"I was thinking if someone ever blurted out our secret to him, then he will divorce me and leave us……"

"What difference will it make to you mummy?? He already left you and is leaving there in gulf happily with his mistress, my maami, that too without maamu’s knowledge. He is getting all the happiness from her that a wife provides."

"Yes, you are right beta, but I’m not only thinking about your dad, but also about this society."

"I don’t care about society mummy."

"But I do son. I think our secret is not safe with Neelu…...."

"Don’t worry mummy, I talked to her and she said she will not tell to anyone." I went and took mummy into my arms.

"She may not tell to anyone outside, but she will definitely tell to someone whom she trusts, like her husband or her friends."

Feeling concerned about this I said, "Yes mummy. You are right. She may break this news to her hubby….."

"I want to tell you one more thing beta….you are not getting to fuck me unless I’m sure our secret is safe with Neelu…."

"Come on mummy, don’t give me so harsh punishment….you are not only punishing me but to yourself also…I know you can’t stay without having sex with me…..I will talk to Neelu once again….."

"I’m telling you beta…..our secret is not safe with her….unless……….." mummy stopped without completing her sentence.

Expecting her to continue I asked, "unless…..what mummy???"

She continued, "Unless we have some secret of hers….so that we can use it against our secret…."

The only thing that came to my mind when I hear the word ‘secret’ was Neelu having sex with someone. I got an idea soon into my mind which I couldn’t hold to myself. Soon I blurted it to mummy.

"I think we should make a sex tape of Neelu……"

"This sounds good beta….but will she allow us to make her sex tape….." mummy said feeling concerned.

"Don’t worry mummy. She said, she will do anything for us….."

"Any thing is different and doing sex with someone is a lot different Zaheer…..and we don’t even know if she has sex with someone other than her husband"

"Mummy, I think we should plan it according to our situation….."

"According to our situation??? Like what beta….???"

"How about I seduce Neelu into having sex with me and you make our sex tape???…and we can use this to keep her silent on our affair….."

"It sounds good beta, but I don’t like you fucking some maid….."

"Don’t worry about that mummy. I won’t make her pregnant. I will use condoms with her…."

"It’s not that beta…..i think if you fuck her once and then she asks you to fuck her daily…then I will get a competition in our house itself…"

"Oh come on mummy….no one can compete with you…..you are the most beautiful and most fuckable woman I have ever seen…..i promise you, that you will have my cock whenever, wherever and however you want"

"OK then….let us not delay our plan….we need to get into action immediately before any damage is done……"

"Sure mummy, I will call Neelu now itself, and ask her to come to our home and we will complete it tonight itself…."

"I’m fine with this beta….." mom said and stretched her hands to get cordless phone and gave it to me…."

I dialed Neelu’s mobile phone number to call her.

After some ringing, she answered my call and the following conversation occurred.

"Hello Neelu……"

"Hello……who is this…." I was speaking to her son. "beta, give it your mummy, tell her Zaheer bhaiyaa wants to talk….."

"Ammmi, Zaheeer bhaiyya wants to talk to you….." I heard her son shouting to his mother Neelu.

Soon Neelu came online "hello….yes saab…."

"Ah hello Neelu,what are you doing…."

"Nothing saab, just had dinner and will go to sleep is some time…."

"Neelu, I got to speak something important with you….."

"Ok saab. What is that you want to talk….."

"Not on phone Neelu…..can you come over to our home now……"

"Saab, is it something about you and memsaaab….."

"Yes Neelu, it’s about us….."

"Saab don’t worry…..I told you na that your secret is safe with me….."

"Yeah I know, but mummy wants to confirm this….. Can you please come to our home….you can spend the night here……"

"I would have come saab, but not tonight…..my husband is home tonight….."

"Ok…then ask your husband and then come…."

"No saab, you are not understanding…..you know that my husband is a truck driver….and he spends most of the night away from home and comes back only to spend 3-4 nights in a month at home…."

"Yes Neelu, I know that……" I was still speaking and Neelu continued from other side.

"Saab, you and memsaab enjoy every night. But I am not as lucky as memsaab….my husband is home after almost a month….. I was hoping to get some sex tonight…..please saab, whatever you want to discuss, we will do it tomorrow when I come to work…."

I thought Neelu was right, she was going to get fucked tonight by her husband who stays away for most of the nights. "Ok Neelu…..we will talk about it tomorrow."

"Thank you saab…thank you very much…."

"Ok Neelu, then you enjoy your night…..bye"

After disconnecting the call. I imagined, Neelu getting fucked by someone, with a huge cock, and moaning loudly. When she climaxed, I imagined her shouting "saaaaab……..ssaaaab……". I got hard just thinking about this. I came out of thoughts when mummy asked me "what happened Zaheer, what did she say?"

"Nothing mummy, she said that she cannot come tonight as her husband was home after so many nights and she desperately needed a fuck."

"Ok. I hope she doesn’t tell anything to her husband…."

"she will not tell mummy. And you know, by seeing how desperate she is to fuck her husband, I think that she doesn’t cheat on him. She must be very faithful to her husband."

"Yes son, her husband comes home for some nights in a month. She can survive that. But your father doesn’t come to India for years. That makes me super horny and unfaithful to your daddy…"

"Oh mummy, you don’t know, how horny I am tonight. I want to fuck you right away." Saying this I started to remove mummy’s kameez.

She stopped saying, "remember, what I said to you? You are not getting any sex till I make a sex tape of you fucking Neelu, so that our secret will be safe."

I pleaded her, "Mummy, please mummy. Don’t be so hard on me. We can do that tomorrow."

"No means No…..we will talk about that once I record a tape of you fucking our housemaid…." Saying this she walked away to her room.

This was the first night that I had to spend alone, without getting some taste of mummy’s pussy since our affair started. For some time I was thinking of going to Neelu’s home, fuck her and make a recording of our fucking and then show it to mummy and then fuck her too. But all this was not possible as Neelu’s husband was at home and probably was fucking her while I was thinking all this. Disappointed, I started searching for some good movies on TV and finally stopped at a channel that was playing a good action movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment