Friday 19 October 2018

Sacred Marriage, Holy mom

I grew up in a sleepy little village of coastal India.  My name is Kamode and I was an only child of my parent.  We were not a rich family but we enjoyed a healthy lifestyle.  The villagers were kind towards us and they would help us during times of distress.  We had some land for farming and we had employed a couple of people to take care of it.

My dad wanted me to be educated so after the matriculation from a local school, he sent me to a city hostel.  I used to pay occasional visit to my parent but never realized that they are getting away from each other.  I was doing my graduation when I received the news that my father is marrying again.  I decided that my mother would need my support so I went immediately to my village.

Although I was going to meet mom in a grim situation but it was something I was looking forward since my last visit home.  Name of my Mom was Minnoli and she was 38.  Being a house wife she was not perfect in body shape but had a beautiful face.  Her waist does appear narrow when looked upon in relation to her ample bosom and wide bottom.  I never thought anything sexual about her until One Saturday.  I was alone in house with mom.  She was cooking in the kitchen so I went inside the kitchen casually. She offered me some HONEY which I like very much and I took it and we both were chatting as usual.

Suddenly a lizard fell over her she got shocked and put upper portion of her sari away and jumped so that the lizard fell down, the lizard fell down. When she threw off her sari I saw a huge flesh of her boob was out of her blouse.  And when she jumps her blouse cannot carry the load of the big boob that was heaving fast.

Mom let out a wild scream and ran towards me.  Before I could realize what was happening she was embracing me.  Her lovely breasts were crushed on my chest.  She slowly opened her eyes and saw my face close to her.  Her large eyes were wide open with fear; there were droplets of sweat on her forehead.  When I tried to release her from my embrace she said with anxiety "Ambi, please hold me, the lizard may be any where here!  Please, please ....  "

"Calm down Amma she has gone..."

We remained there in tight embrace for a while then Mom must have realized that my cock is digging into her she let me go and blushed perhaps she knew that I had been sexually aroused.  I could have cleared my mind from dirty thoughts but something happened the next day that made me crazy for mom.

Mom was taking a bathe inside the bathroom when hot water fell short.  She called my name and asked me to bring a vessel of hot water that she had kept for boiling in the kitchen.

When I returned with the hot vessel mom was already hiding behind the door.  She asked me to pour the water into the bucket inside the bathroom. I moved forward and poured the water into the bucket.  When I turned to go out, I saw my mom behind the door.  I didn't see her completely, but I saw the side of her left thigh.  The rest of her body was behind the door.  She was covering her breast with one hand.  I think she was covering her pussy with the other hand.  I smiled and walked away.  I really wanted to masturbate.  I knew that since my mom was taking bath, I had enough time to masturbate in the house.  But I was called right back.  My mom wanted me to apply soap to her back.  I was actually disappointed.  I really wanted to masturbate.  I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

My mom opened it.  She was now sitting on the floor.....with her back towards me.....her knees touching her boobs, and her folded arms covering her breasts.  She smiled at me this time.  I already had a hard-on.  I think she saw it....but it didn't occur to me that I should cover up my hard-on.  I was standing there, like a statue, until she called me back to my senses.  She told me to apply the soap on her back, and then, I looked at my lower garment, with my rod of steel, trying to tear the material of my underwear.  I felt embarrassed and I suddenly sat behind mom to cover up. I began to apply soap while my mom didn't say anything.  I kept quiet too, but I think she was smiling.

I took the soap and started to apply on her back.  It felt amazingly soft, and I kept rubbing my palms all over her back.  I thought I could slip my hands to touch her boobs, but I didn't get the courage.  I didn't do anything like that.  I told her that I had finished applying soap and cleaning her back.  She smiled and told me to go.  I simply went out....and then....from that day I started imagining her in my masturbation sessions. What a pervert I was.  The more I told myself that the more I grew horny. Therefore, the news that my father left my mom was actually good news for me but I don't want to show my happiness to her.



Now back to the future.

As soon as mom saw me she ran towards me and held me tightly.  I embraced her and held her more tightly.  She was shivering and whispering "you are all I have Kamode, don't leave me now".

It is very uncommon in most parts of India that a grown up son and mother even touch each other but in emotional circumstances they embrace. Mom was in a half swooned state and then the words came out of her mouth.

"Your father," she said between sobs, "Married Gaajni."

"Our maid"

"Yes." She started crying, "And divorced me for that cheap slut"

"You should have taken the matter to village `Panchait'." I said,

"I did that but they said a man is free to marry and divorce.  All they did well was to ask him to give me a piece of land and this house."

"Where he lives himself?"

"In a new house with a new wife" mom said and her voice was heavy.

I held her and spoke endearing words into her ear as she wept.  "Don't worry Amma.  I will take father's place.  I'll protect you, care for you and see to it that you are happy."

She asked me to complete the studies as soon as possible, get a good job and take her away from this village.  She nestled closer to me.  By then we were on the sofa.  I was on my back and she to one side of me.  We were cheek against cheek and I was kissing on all parts of her face and she was passively but willingly accepting my kisses.  She was on the edge of the sofa continually slipping and I had to be pulling her up.  I thought it was better to sit up.  Still holding her I sat up and then pulled her to me.  My hand happened on one of her breasts as I was pulling her up.  Even before I could remove the hand she placed her hand on my hand.  To me it appeared that she wanted to assure me that she knew it was unintentional. Once again tried to release my hand but mother put pressure on it and would not allow my hand to go.  My first assumption was wrong.  She was telling me as plainly as if she had spoken that she liked my hand on her breast.  I gave her reason to believe that I liked it too.  This is what happened.  The cuddling and the contact with the breast brought on an erection.  My penis was hard and it was pressing the cleft of her buttocks.  No way could she not have felt it over her thin sari.

Our hands remained frozen for some time and then mother squeezed my hand which in turn squeezed her breast.  Whatever doubt remained was now gone. Shamed by the enormity of her action she got up and without a backward look hurried to the kitchen.  I sat still dizzy from what had happened.

Mother soon came out with a cup of tea.  She handed it over but went back to kitchen immediately.  She could not bring herself to look at her son after she had expressed sexual love for him.  I was amused to see her behave like a teenager.  It was tender.  I took the teas slowly and then went to the kitchen as if to place the used cup in the sink.  Mother was busy peeling potatoes.  I stood behind her.

"Mother, turn round and look at me." She bent her head and kept silent. I held her by the shoulder and turned her.  She would not lift up her head. I bent down to look up at her.  She turned her head the other way.  Wow

"Hold my hand," I said.  I offered a hand and she held it.

She held my hand but only mildly.  I pulled her and hugged her once more. Mom too preferred not to resist, let her arms go around my back to rest just above my neck stroking my hair.  The indication was enough for me as I wrapped her with my strong arms to pull her close enough to let our bodies press further against each other.  I started kissing her on either side of her neck and further on her chins before planting his strong lips on her cheeks.  Both of us simultaneously experienced an extremely elated feeling before Mom pushed me back and said, "Now like a good boy you get on with your other duties," Other duties, indeed!

"Like what?"

"Like meeting the people of village' she said,

It was a typical village scenario thereafter.  Hearing about my arrival, many people from the village came to meet me.  I could still see the moist in my mother's eyes as some of them consoled me about the separation of my parents.  One of them told me that the land my father handed over to my mother is almost barren.  I told him that I will make it fertile again by using some modern methods.  Once the villagers were gone mom promptly closed the door and latched it from inside.

Despite some resistance from mom I met my father in the evening.  He welcomed me rather coldly.  I asked him why he left mom for a house maid. To this he said that my mom has stopped taking care of him and was too occupied with herself and her fanatic rituals.

"She was always a religious lady dad"

"Always my bum, she is gone crazy now."

Realizing that I could not bring him back to us I asked him to support us financially.  He said he can pay for my education but could not do more because he is starting a new family.  Of course I understand the new romance in his life but I can't help thinking he was not thinking about anyone but himself?  For me and mom he was dead.

As far as his second wife was concerned I had no regards for her at all. She was our house maid once.  She was neither pretty and nor ugly.  The only thing on her side was her age.  She was a young girl with wide bust and narrow waist.  I remembered that on my last visit home she used to give me stray glances.  One day I decided to unzip my zipper and let my thing to be seen.  I did not pull it out or anything.  That's too obvious.  I just made it look like I forgot to zip it up.  As she came inside the room to clean, she did not notice it at first.  When she moved closer she looked up and saw my thing sitting there.  She made a little giggle and remained standing there.  Oh yes she was a slut but I don't have the courage to seduce her.

After meeting my dad I came back home and took a bath to cool myself down.  After that I decided to barge into the kitchen where Mom was about to finish her cooking.  Just a tricky smile was all the reaction I got from her as silence engulfed the entire kitchen.  I sat on the kitchen platform close enough to ensure that every time mom moved, she made some physical contact with me.

"You met him."

"Yeah"

"Is he ashamed over his deeds?" she asked.

"Frankly NO"

"You asked him why he gave me the barren land."

"To silence the people and `Panchait' he admitted." I added, "but don't worry I will cultivate it somehow."

"Listen, we will seek help from Pundit Bal Munda"

"What he has to do with cultivation of a land."

"He has some magical solution for every problem" she assured me

I knew pundit Bal Munda to some extent.  He lived behind the local Mandir that has a big Shiva lingam erected outside.  I have even seen dogs pissing on it.  And dogs are very skeptical people; they find very strange places to piss like statues of any type.  The Mandir was built by villagers but since the coming of Bal Munda it had become almost his private property. I knew that the priest is respected well in village but had no idea that he himself is a follower of devil.

The very next day mom took me to her Guru.  Mom touched his feet while I only paid my regards to him by folding my hands.  After listing about our problem he said that he wants some time for finding a solution.  He asked us to meet next day.  Before saying farewell he said to us, "Do you understand how to link each other together with your very breath?  Start by breathing together, in unison.  If you do nothing else, do this; learn each others' rhythm and make it one."

What he said sounded interesting.  When I told mom that I was impressed by the pundit she became very happy.  "You will see he will get us out of trouble."

While returning, mom told that she had to pee.  Since we were surrounded by fields it was not a big problem to pee in a village.  She went to the nearby tree, and went to the other side of it where I could not see her fully.  I couldn't control myself so I moved a little.  Mom had her back towards me but I could see that mom has raised her sari and her damn big milky white ass was nude in front of me.  She was in a squatting position so her ass looked even bigger.  My heart was beating so fast I was damn hard.  There was pin drop silence there and when she started to pee, the pee came with such a pressure from her pussy (choot) that it made me almost mad.  I felt like going near her and insert my dick into her pussy from behind but I controlled my urges.

I could see the piss flowing downhill.  She finished peeing and came back to me.  I told her that she definitely drinks water a lot.  She asked me how I came to know.  I looked back at the tree, and she too looked.  She saw her piss and said that I was naughty.  We reached home.  I went straight to bathroom.  Against all the thoughts of normal people...I started jerking off with my mom in my thoughts...and I didn't stay tough for long.  I came, and I came so hard that my cum spurted in 5-6 shots, as if it sprinkled from a sprinkler.



Next day was the most surprising day of my life.  When we met Pundit Bal Munda again he told us that a magic spell has made our land barren.  It can't be made fertile through any method of cultivation.  Hearing that Mom became worried and asked, "Kya is ka koi opai nahin?  (Is there no solution)"

"Opaye hai per hai kathin (there is solution but it's difficult)" he said,

"Please tell us we are ready to do anything to make our land fertile" I assured him.

"It is called Sacred Marriage" he said

"What?" mom was perturbed?

"Something isn't talked about much is that our Gods like to have sex with us.  If you put it out there as an offering, there's the chance they'll come and take it themselves, and teach us more about this Path in the process.  This Path is the path of sex magic, using the energy raised through sexual activity as a tool to do things.  The purpose of a Sacred Marriage is to use the sexual union to align and unite human will with the divine will and or unite physical world with the supernatural world." The pundit went on to explain the philosophy behind the idea.

"You sound convincing sir, but who will marry whom in the physical world?" I asked

"As you know that magic creates Life and fertility is a heterosexual phenomenon.  The sacred marriage was a fertility rite in which the owner of the land marries a close relative for a short-time.  The woman represent the Earth Mother and the man her consort.  Sex between them ensures that the land will become fertile and next year's crop will be bountiful."

"It might have been a Past practice sir but hard to carry out now" I said.

"Khamosh oye bangan (keep silent you eggplant) don't make a mockery of it." Guru was angry.  "The Sacred Marriage ceremony is so widespread that remnants of it have been found throughout the world, even in modern times."

"I am sorry for my comment, please forgive me Munda Baba." I said

"Its okay just tell me who owns the land?" he asked

"Mom" I replied.

"Then she is the one who matters.  On the night of full moon she will have sex to bless the earth to encourage its continued fertility.  When a man will ejaculates in her then a spell is released to initiate the god of fertility.  The best is to have sex standing up against an old sacred tree so the energy sex build up is sent forth up the trunk of the tree at the point of climax - to the otherworld, to the goddess earth - to blast out the power of spell.  The sex gods like is passionate, rough, and animalistic.  Believe it the goal of this ritual is to bring people closer to the Gods, and open themselves to the Light at the top of the Tree.  Once you sow the seeds in you fields then sex can be done in the privacy or indoors till you cut the full harvest."

"This is ...  almost impossible." Murmured mom, "How can I marry at this age?  What will people think of me?" Mom spelled out her fears.

"People have nothing to do with it.  The marriage ceremony will be performed in private in whom you will take seven circles around god of fertility.  You can keep your marriage secret."

"I don't know from where I will find a man who will agree to this temporary marriage," mom whispered.

"Baghal mein Baccha sheher mein dhandora (solution is hidden in your armpit)." Pundit said while smiling.

"What?" mom looked towards me?  She had the sort of eyes that would make any man want to drown himself in them.

"Yes, your son"

"But he is my ...  child" she cried

"He is fully grown up now"

"He will never agree to this" mom was sure.

"Why don't you ask him" pundit said

Listening to that talk my cock was hardening and mind was going soft but I controlled my emotions and framed my answer.  "Frankly speaking, my mom is like a goddess to me but when I think about the revenge she wants to take from her ex-husband then I feel I can do anything for her even marrying her"

"yeh tu kya keh raha hai (what are you saying?).  How could you talk like that about your own mother?'" mom was furious

"Because I love you and want you to get even with dad." I replied

"I ...  can't do that" mom said

"I am not forcing you to anything sister.  You are free to follow what you think is right." Said pundit Bal Munda.

"Please give me some time to think" mom said finally.

"I told you in advance that the solution is difficult, take your time but decide before full moon." said pundit and with that asked us to leave him as he had to attend many other important things (like fucking goats).

For a couple of days there was no talk about the sacred marriage between us but on third day mom asked me suddenly, Mom: "How far is the full moon night?" Me: "Only two days are left in it" I informed her Mom: "Oh god, I am finding it difficult to follow what Pundit G said."

Me: "I think that I'm not the right person to give advice, why don't you seek advice from some one else"

Mom: "Accha, how shameful, by asking such things to anyone I will make myself a fool in the eyes of entire village" she rebuked me. Me: "You are the one who believe in pundit Bal Munda."

Mom: "I do but I am sure you will be as disgusted with the ideas of this sacred marriage as I am?" Me: "Not at all, I am ready to marry you for more than one reason" Mom: "What!  Can you give me just one?" Me: "It will make our fields fertile and give me a woman to love" Mom: "Quit thinking with your dick and start thinking with your head" Me: "I don't see any wrong in it" Mom: "What the world will say" Me: "Don't you remember what pundit said?  He said it will be a secret." Mom: "You are not considering the consequences son" Me: "What consequences?" I asked Mom: "Suppose I get pregnant then what?" mom blushed

Me: "Not a big issue, because there are certain medicines and precautions through which a pregnancy can be avoided." Mom: "Do you know all about those medicines?" Me: "Yes mom, if you are ready I can bring them for you." Mom: "Sometime the will of gods prevail over will of man" Me: "In that case we will move to some other place" Mom: "I am scared Kamode" she said.

I held her in my embrace and caressed her back and head.  Through my devilish arguments I finally convinced her to marry me.

The marriage took place on the night of full moon.  The only people present in temple were me, mom and pundit.  Mom wore a new purple silk sari. She was not in full bridal dress but I was wearing the traditional dress of a groom.  Pundit put the idol of a god on the floor and asked us to take seven circles around it.  As we did that He started chanting mantras.

Choot maray CHUTIYA, Gaand maray SHAITAN!  Sadhu Sant maray mooth, bhali kare BHAGWAN!!

Finally he asked me to tie a mangalsutra around the neck of my mother. It was an exciting scene for me to marry my mom.  Then we sat beside the pundit to complete other pooja.  We did all the things newly weds do while marrying.  The wedding got complete by half past 10 past in the night.

Slowly we walked back to the hut inside our field.  As we entered in it mom came holding a glass of milk.  She handed me the glass and I drank half the milk and gave the half to her as per custom.  Mom blushed and slowly drank the milk.

'Thank you Minnoli!' I said,

`Don't call me by my name I am your mother' she retorted

'Then why did you marry me?' I asked

'Because I want my land to give good harvest, remember our marriage is for divine purpose.  In reality we are still mother and son.

I interrupted, `if you are still my mom, then how will I do what your Guru suggested?' I asked

"I don't want you to think that we can have sex, I'm only doing this so we may have a good harvest.  I mean, it's not for pleasure." She said.

"I guess." I started to answer but she cut me off.

"I will put your sperm in me indirectly.  You can touch my body a little just to get you aroused and when your ready you can put your sperm in my hand and I will use my fingers to work it into my vagina." She pointed at her belly.  "And no one else is ever going to know about this, not ever.  If I hear as much as a word about what we are going to be doing here, I'll beat you within an inch of your life." Sternly she added.

"I understand." I said quietly

Mom closed the door and started loosened the tangles of her saree by pulling them out of her petticoat.  She then threw her saree away.  I looked in awe as mom went on to untie the knot of girdle that was holding her petticoat.  After dropping her petticoat she did same to her blouse and bra.

Mom sat down on bed with her round tits and pussy in full view.  She had a very seductive body.  Her tits were huge and she had tiny red nipples that stuck out at least an inch.  Her pussy hairs were black and well trimmed.  I stood there with my mouth hanging open as I took in all of her body.

I had never seen a naked girl before and suddenly I was seeing my mom naked right next to me.

"Kamode you might as well get out of your cloths." She told me.

Hearing this I also got out of my cloths.  It was weird standing there in front of my mom (wife) with a huge hard on.  I knew it was wrong but mom had already told me that we were not really going to do anything.  I was just going to jack off with her that was not that bad?

"Well Kamode." She asked me with impatience in her voice.  "Are you ready yet?"

I felt a knot form in my throat that would not go away.  "Yes" I somehow said

"Are you a virgin?" She asked.

"Yes!" I replied.

"You never have had sex before, have you?" She asked.

"No never." I answered quietly.

"A man at your age must have an enormous amount of curiosity so tell me what you like about me?" she said with naughtiness in her voice.  I stared at her naked body in disbelieve but said nothing, still trying to digest what she had just said.

"So tell me what you like about me?" she said with naughtiness in her voice.

"Your buttocks I guess!" I managed to choke out.

"God you're so shameless!" she said with obvious embarrassment.

"It's big and round, soft yet so firm!  Must have fallen from the heavens" I managed to blurt out.

"Ok stop!" she said blushing.

"Can I see them from behind?  Please Amma!" I begged.

Without a word she walked to where I was and turned round, so her buttocks were inches from my face.  The smell of her jasmine scented soap still lingered on her skin.  She stood still as I admired her buttocks for what seemed like ages.  The skin that covered them was smooth as velvet with hardly any blemishes.  She gasped as I bent forward and kissed her soft flesh, soon my eager hands were all over her buttocks caressing, kneading and squeezing them.  I could see her pink and perfectly formed anus as I gently parted her butt cheeks.

"Are you going to touch it?" she asked nervously.

"Yes!" I answered without looking at her.

"So much curiosity" She sighed.

With quivering hands I extend my index finger and touched her pink anus. I felt its delicate texture and circled the outer rim as she gasped.  She turned and faced me.

"No, not that, let us start with my breasts I am so much more comfortable with them.  It will bring back sweet memories of suckling you as a baby" she said with a smile.

"Okay Amma" I agreed.

She sat down next to me on the bed and kissed me on my cheek before breaking into a giggle.  Then looking down and cupping her huge boobs she said "You know you can give a woman as much pleasure by way of her breasts".

"Really!" I asked.

"Touch them!" she said softly looking at me.

I cupped her huge breasts in my hands they felt heavy but soft like a baby.  I squeezed them viciously but she showed no sign of pain instead she smiled, admiring my curiosity.  Taking one of her breasts in my hand I brought her nipples close to my mouth.  She closed her eyes and waited in anticipation for my eager mouth to engulf her erect nipple.  I sensed her nips getting hard in my mouth; I caught her nipple between my thumb and index finger and started teasing them.  On the other nip I was doing the same with my lips and teeth.  She still hadn't overcome her shyness completely and she bit her lower lip to avoid moaning in front of me.  But I could hear her whimpering as small spasms of pleasure passed through her body.

"Let me get you ready now." She added lifting her head up a bit.

I could feel her breath on my neck as she talked; this ran chills up and down my spine.  She was so close to me that I could smell her perfume.

"My you're a big boy Kamode, much bigger than your father." She whispered.  Her small hand finally rapped around my growing pecker.

I made a little room and she started to jack me.  I sensed that her jacking off was not perfunctory, she was actually caressing my penis and sighing as she played.  This was much better than jerking off by myself.  She moved closer to me and she rested her large tits on my arm, pushing them hard up against me.  Her breath was soft on my neck as she worked my dick up and down in her hand.  The end of my pecker started to get wet with pre-cum and her jacking was getting sloppier sounding, as my pre cum continued to leak out.

"Your hands would get soiled mother," I said.

"You don't mind me.  I want it soiled,"

I just laid back and felt her breath on my neck and her tits pushing against my arm.  I wished I could see her tits again for just a few seconds that would get me off for sure.



I just laid there, my mom started working on my now almost fully erect cock.  Not knowing what to say I just kept quite.  Mom had now lowered her chin onto my shoulder and her hair draped over my face.  It was soft and sweet smelling, it was so nice I couldn't help but move my free hand up to her head and run my fingers thought it.  I started slowly just touching the tips of it where it lay on my chest.  My mom didn't complain, so I became bolder and ran my fingers down her hair from the top of her head to the bottom where it rested on my chest.  I felt her breathing quicken as I stroked her hair.

Mom quickened her pace as she jacked off my swollen cock.  She would squeeze it and then use her thumb to rub the pre-cum around making it all wet and hot.  It was madding and I was getting harder and harder as she work my cock over with her hand.

She gently rubbed both of my balls then tickled under my nut sack.  I felt like I was going to cum anytime now with both her hands working over my dick like that.

Mom started moving her tits up and down against my arm.  She moved her head from my shoulder and I felt her start to kiss my neck and nibble on my ear.  This really set me off, my cock was going to pop very soon if she kept kissing me.

I gulped and without a word and let her sit up.  She moved over a bit and I knew that her large soft tits were hanging over my face.  She switched hands and started working on my cock again and from this new angle I could reach up with my fingers and touch her soft nipples.  I heard mom let out a soft gasp as I played with her hard nipples with both hands.  I found that if I let one of her tits alone she would lower it to where it was touching my face as it swayed back and forth in the darkness.

"I only want your sperm.  I'm getting no pleasure from any of this at all." She said.

I grabbed her tit and stuck it in my mouth as I started to cum.  My first spurt went into air.

"Oh my goodness Kamode why didn't you tell me you were ready." She said as I felt her point my cock down with one hand and aim it at the cup she must have made with the other.

I guessed she was catching it in her hand but it really didn't matter to me anymore as wave after wave of sticky hot cum erupted out of my jerking cock.

"Kamode, you were supposed to tell me when you where going to cum." She purred.

I couldn't answer; I was still grunting out my last few spurts and sucking on her hanging tit.  When I was done I relaxed.  Mom jumped up off the bed and hunched over with her legs wide apart.  Her hand was busy working her fingers into her cunt.  She was worked my sperm into her open pussy as I watched.

How I wished I could have just put cock up into her and pushed my sperm up in there myself.  She worked her fingers in and out for a minuet or two and grunted softly as her fingers stopped moving.  I was sure I had just seen her have an orgasm of her own.  She pulled her fingers out of her cunt.

"You can never get it in you by standing up." I told her.

"You are right but I have no other option open for me." She said

She got into bed climbing over me as she did it.  I couldn't help but feel her body rubbing over mine.

"There is only one proper way and you know what it is."

"How can I let you insult the same Vagina from which you were born?"

"I am not suggesting it for pleasure mom but for the completion of ritual" I reminded her.

I moved my lips to her cheek followed the line to the side of her neck and returned to her mouth.  I was surprised to notice that I didn't have to struggle to part her lips.  She just opened her lips and, though did not reciprocate, she didn't resist either.

I was reaching another of my arousals.  Seeing her resigned, excited and not resisting I held her in my arms like lover and kissed her allover.  All along my now confident moves, she kept her eyes closed and stayed still, yet muffled grunts and sigh did escape her lips.  Which I couldn't reckon was resulting from her arousal or discomfort.

I got on top of her and started to caress her magnificent breasts.  I started gently kissing her breasts and swirling my tongue around her areolas.  I lovingly held her each breasts and sucked on nipples then moved my tongue between them feeling their soft pressure on my cheeks, I pressed them further and God it felt heavenly.  From the middle of her breasts I started to trace my tongue down.  I kissed and licked on her big smooth belly and moved hands to caress her waist and thighs.  When I started to swirl my tongue in her deep navel, a shiver ran down her entire body.  I kept going down and felt stubs of her shaved pubes on my face.

She immediately clenched her thighs; still I could run my tongue through the top of her slit.  Then suddenly I felt her relaxing.  With one hand kneading her breast, flicking her nip I snaked other one between her thighs and in a bold move pushed my middle finger in her vagina.  Even though this was my first time that I was touching a pussy, I didn't take my hand out as soon as I felt the wetness.  I kept caressing her pussy nicely, trying to find her hole.  As soon as I found it, I dig my finger in.  I started finger fucking her.  Then I inserted two fingers.  My mom had her legs spread a little wider and her eyes closed.  She let out a few moans, showing that she was enjoying it.  I could feel her pussy lips trying to grip on my fingers.  Her pussy was pulsating.  Whenever her pussy lips gripped my fingers tight, I used to pull my fingers out of her pussy.  And when she left loose, I would ram her pussy with my fingers.

"Oh god I can't take anymore" she moaned

She forced her vagina on my mouth and began to cum.

'Aaa.....rrrgg..rrgh!  Hey ishwar yeh kya ho gaya' (oh God how could this happen)'

As her orgasm finally subsided, she thumped back on the bed with a loud screech.

I rose from between her legs went up to her toe and started sucking them, then ran my tongue on her in step and kept moving upward slowly tracing my path through calves.  As I reached just beyond her knee she parted her legs a little and I continued caressing inside of her thigh.

I moved up put my mouth on her vagina again.  She again shifted very slowly, coyly opening her thighs a little more.  Taking the cue I again lipped and lapped her vagina, the holy place that is the genesis of the humanity.  It was not long before her breathing quickened and grunts and hisses escaped her lips.  I noticed wave like moves of her hips, which were not blatant but certainly not coy as before.

'Stop now son, do not kill me'

I reached up to lie on her side, slid my left hand behind her neck and with my right began to gently caress and rub her bare shoulder.  Then I kissed side of her breast and put my lips on her nipple.  I gently started sucking on them as I sensed them getting hard I lightly nibbled on it.  She let out a muffled oooo...ooh, but did not try to dissuade me.

I shifted a little and guided her right hand, lying on her belly, to my penis.  She at first just held it but then jerked it away.  The way she held it, though for few seconds only, put me on a trip to heaven, and then I decided to take the plunge.

"Amma!  I want to be inside you?" I said unable to contain my arousal any longer.

She looked into my eyes for a minute then she hugged me and gently stroked my hair.  She was at a loss of words and I could tell she had a million different thoughts in her head.  "No I don't think we should go that far as yet!" she said to my disappointment.

"Why?" I asked.

"I haven't had a man in there for a long time and I am scared Kamode I...I...  am so scared" she broke down.

I held her in my arms stroking her hair and kissing her face till she regained her composure.

"I promise I'll be gentle.  Please I want to know what it feels like being inside you.  "I begged her.

Seeing the desperation in my eyes her motherly love gave in to my persuasion.

"Well I don't mind trying it once for your sake but that will be it.  I don't want to give you false hope." she replied.

"Okay" I agreed.

I moved onto her body, positioned my dick right in front of her hairy hole, held my dick with my hand and played it once in her fur, rubbed it once in between her pussy lips all over, and then, moved my hips back, to shoot my dick inside her pussy.  Two slow pushes and it was in.

After initial resistance she melted and parted her lips, welcome or surrender I didn't know.  I caressed her breasts and then sucked on her nipples, I licked, swirled my tongue around her areolas and nibbled to get her going again.  Seeing her loosening up I pushed my hand between us, held my penis and started to rub it along her wet slit.  She lifted her hands and clutched the headboard and shrieked.

"Ab bhi waqt hai teher jao.  (You still have time to stop.)"

The complete weight of my body was over her as I lowered myself onto her. My face was now resting on one of her massive breasts.  She stroked my hair and kissed my forehead as I stared at her semi erect nipple.  She could feel me getting bigger and harder inside her.  I fondled her breasts for a while before kissing her on her lips.  At first she was shocked and reluctantly allowed my tongue into her mouth, but soon we were smooching like teenagers.

Soon she got used to the feeling of my erection inside her and was able to control her own urge to orgasm.  She looked into my eyes and smiled.  "Amma..  can I..." before I could complete my sentence she said "Yes you can...".  Unable to hold back any longer I began with slow long thrusts that got faster.  I could feel the tip of my hard cock touch her cervix as she yelped in pain.  She bit her lower lips and shut her eyes as I pounded her vagina with my thick member.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh, Oooowwww!  Get it deep inside me, come on"

"Take it Randi, take it"

As I fucked her hard, her back arched, she raised her hips higher, and her pussy held tight over my dick.  She had her orgasm.  She pressed my dick so hard with her pussy that it actually pained me.  But that was enough for me too.  Within two three shots after that, I came like thunder, groaning out loud, cumming all in her pussy.  I was moving my hips even after I felt that I came in loads.  Both our bodies wet in the sweat.  We were actually sticky now, our skin so sweaty.  My limp dick came out of her pulsating pussy.  I moved aside and lay beside her on her left side.  Completely satisfied, tired, and sweating.  I was panting for breath and so was my mom.  Suddenly my mom hit me a little hard on my chest.

"You called me a Randi....Am I a Randi...?"...she was smiling.

"No Amma, actually I liked what you said.  That's why I continued it.  You are not Randi.  You are my goddess."

I said and I rolled on to my right onto her milky white, sweaty boobs for the first time.  Applying all the cum on my dick to her outer left thigh.  I began sucking her left boob, salty with her sweat.  Playing with my tongue all around, looking at my mom's face time to time, smiling.  I then shifted to her right breast and played with it.  I even licked my mom's hairy armpits.  My mom was tired, and so was I.  We slept right there, me beside my mom, with my head on her boobs.  We woke up at 7 o clock that evening, realizing that we had not bothered to close the door of the hut while we did all this.  The door was still open.  We then dressed up, and made a move towards our home.



Once we were inside our home, we were so tired that we went sleep immediately.  When I woke up mother was not by my side.  I checked the time. I freshened myself and went in search of my mother.  She was sitting in the other room.

"Ma, what's the matter?  Why are you sad?"

She turned towards me, shook her head and said, "My behavior towards you was totally unworthy of a mother."

"Amma, I don't agree.  Your husband has disowned you and has taken your maid as his wife and is having sex with her even at this moment.  You are right in seeking your son's help and your son will only be performing his duty."

I was not lusting for sex.  When my mother squeezed my hand over her breast I could sense how desperate her need must have been for her to make such a gesture.  I was duty bound to follow up.  I held her hand and drew her towards me.  I put my arm round her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek.  She placed her arm round my neck and rested her head on my chest. We sat for a long time holding each other.  Mother nestled into my arms and I kept kissing her repeatedly on the cheeks.

"Darling Minnoli, lets move to the bedroom," I said.  She turned and looked at me as if to say 'are you sure we will be doing no wrong?'

"Absolutely," I said answering her thoughts.

I carried her in my arms, into our bedroom.  I had no idea that amma would turn out to be an absolute tigress in bed.  She pushed me on the mattress and simply slid my pants off.  Pulling my dick out, she started giving it a hard rub and then started , rubbing the head of the dick , pulling back the foreskin, and putting me on a trip to heaven .  She started darting her tongue over my dick, finally taking it all in.  all the way in ...  good heavens I had never imagined mom to be so proficient in a blow job.

She got up now and got rid of her saree, while I helped her out of her blouse, continuously, kissing her on the throat, on the back, on her ear lobes.  We were so excited now, that I just tore her petticoat away, leaving her in just a bra and panty.  I gently kneaded her back, to bring my fingers to rest on her bra straps, unhooking the bra and letting it fall to the ground.

I pushed her on the bed, now, and started sucking on her absolutely thirst quenching, juicy tits.  She has a light pink areola, very feminine, with big nipples, and I was devouring them like a hungry man from a land of lack.  I was kissing them, swirling my tongue, giving rapid strokes with my tongue and biting them occasionally to hurt her intentionally.

Gradually mother relaxed and was getting sexually excited.  Bare bodies rolling about in total contact is a pleasure that has to be experienced.  It was pleasant to feel her breasts against my body and my thighs against her vulva.  She must have loved it too for she often pressed her breasts on me and as often put her leg over me and came closer to let her vulva rub my thighs.  At times she would leave a little bit of vulval moisture on my skin.  One cannot imagine anything more exquisite than that wetness.  This went on for quite a while.  She then sat up and pulled my head to her lap. She offered a nipple that I first sucked and then bit with lips covered teeth.  She held my cheek and mumbled tender baby talk.  It was a pure mother-child moment.  She now lay back and spread her thighs.  I took this as a hint for me to lick.

"Why are you looking at it like that," she said for my eyes were riveted on her vulva.

"I was wondering how so big an object as me could have come out of that small opening," I said.

"I often wonder too," she said.

"You are very wet," I said.  She indeed was for the secretions from her vulva had spread to her inner thighs,"

"It has never happened before," she said.  "You must be the reason."

The prolonged foreplay had aroused her to a high pitch of excitement.  She climaxed almost immediately to my stimulation.  I then got on top.  We made eye contact as she held my penis and inserted it in.  She smiled uncertainly.  The feeling that she must be doing wrong still lingered.  She was so wet that it slipped in as if sucked.  It was not an emotional moment for me.  It was as if I was performing something that I have to do.

Slowly but with a certain rhythm, I started grinding my cock into her, moving into a quicker speed.  I started giving her love bites, biting her nipples to put her into a manic state.  She wrapped her legs around me , locking me in , and was squealing with joy and pleasure ,yet she was asking for more.  She was scratching and biting me now, driving her nails into my back with every thrust.

I would occasionally shower kisses on her shoulders, on her armpits, on her throat, the musky odor of her hairy armpits actually had an aphrodisiac effect on me, pushing me further.  This woman was magic.  The smell of our sweat commingled.  Our saliva was blended.  Our sexual juices exchanged.

But the Bitch actually wanted more.  Not that I would have blamed her. As soon as we had reached a climax, she immediately got on her all fours and wanted it doggy style.  So much for a conservative, devoted , loyal wife, she was absolutely an bomb waiting to explode.

Getting down on her all fours, she simply brushed her hair back, and gave me the most innocent look of all time, and said :

"Oh, My Komode, my boy, won't you give your amma one more....."

Slowly I started pumping her , with slow to medium shots , drilling her, while at the same time fingering her ass , which set her into a erotic bliss .  She started pushing her hips backward, ramming my groin.  It was pure heaven.  I started slapping her ass , pinching it while she was giving squeals of delight.

After we reached a climax, I simply chomped her appetizing ass, giving her a love bite as a culmination.

My naked Minnoli, my traditional, orthodox, devoted mother, was in my arms, that night.  We made love over and over again.



Once I started to do farm related chores, I became aware of our farm.  I didn't really pay attention to what we had.  First I explored every corner of the farm to find out how much land we really did have and what kind of shape it was in.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was enough land to grow not only things the way I wanted, but to host a larger herd of cows and other animals that I wanted to raise.  To my dismay, though, most of it was heavily covered with grass, weeds, and thorn bushes.

Given time and plenty of hard work, I have to get farm ready for cultivation before the rains started.  It took me a week and a half, but I managed to sort things out.  I cleaned out the whole barn, repaired whatever I could, and filled all the holes that needed to be filled.  When I was done, I had a nice barn area available to me.

We had a borehole at home that provided enough water to bathe in and to use it for various household usages.  That borehole required electricity to run, but there was no way to get electricity to our farm without paying a huge sum of money that we didn't have.

I bought a generator to solve my irrigation problem.  I cleared the bushes and grass, ploughed the land that I had cleared, and prepared it for planting.

When the rains came, my mother came to the farm to do what she normally did in the past.  I knew she was coming, so instead of working hard as it had become my routine, I just sat around lazily, waiting for her.  She noticed the changes immediately, but didn't comment on anything.  After she finished giving me a tongue lashing for just sitting around like a lug, I took her to the area where the wheat crop was in full bloom.

Her eyes popped out of their sockets.  I had more crop growing than my father had ever managed to plant in recent memory and I had a lot of land still left to be seeded.  She was very excited as she repeated, "I can't believe my eyes", over and over.  She screamed when she saw the borehole providing a small, but steady stream of water.

She rushed me and gave me this one giant hug, as she said, "Finally, a man with brains in my family."

She then rushed through the field, feeling the leaves, touching the stalks, basically reveling in her excitement.  When she came back, she gave me another hug and kissed me hard.  She said, "Son, I have been praying for a man to come and make something out of this land.  I didn't know that I actually had to give birth to such a man before I would see the day my dream is realized." "Let's go to baba Bal Munda and thank him" I suggested

No comments:

Post a Comment