Friday 19 October 2018

My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - 05

After Uncle Shyam left I quickly jumped over to my balcony and went inside my room. I saw my mom coming over to my bedroom and unlocking the door. I decided to sleep for the time being, thinking that no other male was coming. Plus, I knew that after squiring so much, my mother would also be tired.

I woke up late at night and went to the dinner table. As usual my mom was wearing a red color silk nighty which clung to her luscious body because of her sweat, showing her every curve. She looked tired and also a bit uneasy. Maybe she was feeling a little guilty after what happened with Uncle Shyam. While serving me dinner, I saw the outline of her huge mangoes jiggling with every movement.

"Babu, you don't have to wake up early tomorrow. I'll take the milk."

I knew the reason but still I decided to ask, "Why mom? I could take it. What's the problem?"

"No problem at all. Actually, I'll be going out tomorrow so I have to wake up early. You can sleep as long as you like. I'll take the milk from the milkman, don't worry."

I decided against pushing this topic further. "Fine. I'll wake up late tomorrow. Just remember to take the milk from him in time."

"Don't you worry. I'll surely wake up in time, tomorrow morning."


Once that was done, I went to sleep. In the middle of the night, I heard a phone call in my mom's bedroom. I wondered who it was at this late hour, so I went downstairs to pick up the phone on the hall since it was a parallel line. As soon as I picked it up, I heard my mother speaking to a man. It was Shyam Uncle.

Shyam Uncle: Ki Shikha darling, toiri toh kalker jnoo? ("So Shikha darling, ready for tomorrow?")

My mother: Apni keno amae diye esob koracchen bolun toh? Amar chele jante parle kelenkari hoejabe. ("Why are you making me do this? If my son comes to know about this, then I'll be a dead duck.")

Shyam Uncle: Arey kissu hobena. Tomar chele jante parbena aar janleo kichu bolbena. Amae bhorsha koro. ("Nothing will happen. Your son will not find out anything and even if he does, he won't say anything. Trust me.")

My mother: Ki shob bolchen? ("What are you saying?")

Shyam Uncle: Thik i bolchi. Emon sexy, kamuk ma thakle chelerao bojhe je tar sorirer khide ekjon ke diye metano jae na. ("It's the truth. If you have such a sexy, hot-blooded mother then one man is not enough to quench her bodily hunger.")

My mother: Dekhun apnar amar somporke ja bolar bolun. Kintu amar cheler byapare baje montobbo korben na. ("Listen, say whatever you have to about me. But don't drag my son.")

Shyam Uncle: Acha thikache, korbo na. Tahle bolo, tumi toiri toh tomader doodhwalar loha gorom korar jonno? ("Okay fine, I won't. Now, tell me if you're ready to make your milkman's rod hot?")

My mother: Hain. Ami ready. ("Yes. I'm ready.")

Shyam Uncle: Good. Ebar arekta kotha bole dichi. O jodi tomake ektu edik odik chudte chae, tahle oke badha debe na. ("Good. Now listen closely, if he tries to touch you somewhere then don't stop him.")

My mother: Mane? ("What?")

Shyam Uncle: Mane o ei alpo boyeshe ektu mature maal er swadh nite chae tahle ke seta theke bonchito korbe na. ("Meaning if he wants to have some kinky fun with a mature broad, then don't discourage him.")

My mother: Kintu o jodi kichu ultopalta kore fele. Ami nijeke bachabo ki kore? ("But what if he tries to do something bad. How will I save myself?")

Shyam Uncle: Arey dhusshh o kissu korbena! Tachara ami toh janla diye dekhbo bollam toh! Kichu hole ami bujhe nebo. ("Nothing will happen! Besides, I'll be watching everything from the window. If something happens, I'll take care of it.")

My mother: Thikache. ("Fine.")

Shyam Uncle: Kalke oke tahle bhalo kore seduce koro. Ar emon uttejok kapor poro jate tomae dekhei or dhon khara hoejae. Ami or dhon khara hote dekhte chai. Bujle? ("Tomorrow you better seduce him properly. Wear something procovative I wanna see his dick rise and become hard as a sword.")

My mother: Apni ja chaiben tai hobe. Khali oi chobigulo kauke dekhaben na. Ami noile parae mukh dekhate parbo na. ("I'll do whatever you say. Just don't show those pictures to anyone. Otherwise, I won't be able to show my face in public.")

Shyam Uncle: Arey Shikha, tumi chap nio na. Khali amar ebong amar bola lokeder bhalo kore kheyal rakhbe tahlei hobe. ("Don't worry, Shikha. Just make sure you take of me and the people close to me and everything will be fine.")

Then, he hung up. My own member was hard thinking about the things that will happen tomorrow between my mom and the young doodhwala.

The door bell rang the next morning and I immediately woke up, eager to see what my mother would wear. When I went to the staircase and peeped into her room, I was shocked. She was standing in front of the mirror totally naked. Her huge 36dd boobs were looking like two huge melons on a tree. Her 40-size ass was jiggling with nervousness. She must have trimmed some of the hair surrounding her pussy and that's why her engorged pussy lips could now be seen clearly. There was only a tiny, thin patch above her twat that looked very inviting. She sprayed a sweet strawberry scent across her body - first she sprayed it on her thigh and shivered when the cold spray touched the smooth soft skin of her thigh, she then applied the perfume on her milk tanks and her super-sensitive nipples instantly became stiff causing her to moan "unngghhh..." in pleasure, lastly she used the perfume on the voluptuous globes of her butt. Finally, she applied a generous amount of red lipstick on her soft, protruding lips which increased her sexiness. She was looking like a high-class call-girl cum housewife.

The bell rang a second time and I immediately ran inside my room so that she doesn't see me peeking. After a third ring I heard footsteps going down the staircase. I decided that I cannot miss this. When I slowly came out of my room and looked down from the staircase, I was shocked. My mom was wearing a red petticoat, a red blouse and one of her black bra straps had come out from the blouse making them visible. She was not wearing any saree over her clothes either. Her fleshy midriff and deep, juicy navel was also visible from the front. Her petticoat was loose and I could actually see a few inches of her ass-crack peeking above the petticoat. The petticoat was made of very thin fabric. Every fold and wave of her enormous buttocks could be clearly seen through the translucent fabric of the petticoat That means she was not wearing any panties. I was totally amazed. My mother who was so conservative just a few days back was now going to open the door for a milkman wearing such raunchy clothes.

My mother then slowly and nervously opened the door and there he was standing. Our milkman/doodhwala. He was a 25 year old guy, lean built, had very few facial hair and was not very ugly looking, but had a lot of pimples on his face. He was wearing a banyan and a pyjama, and was holding a milk can in his hand. The moment he saw my mother, his jaw dropped open. I doubt he had ever seen such a mature, married woman in such a sexy state.

"K...K...Kakima, apni ajke?" (A...A...Aunty, why you're here?"), he said stammeringly.

My mother didn't like the guy at all. But she knew that Uncle Shyam was watching from his window and so she had to give the old pervert a show. "From today onwards, I'll be taking milk from you."

The milkman gave a naughty smile and shamelessly stared at my mother's creamy cleavage. Because of the color contrast with the blouse and the bra, the black outline of her inners were showing properly. Almost 60 percent of her milky breasts were exposed over her blouse. "I don't think there is any shortage of milk with you."

Although my mom was too gullible to understand his double meaning words, his awkward stares were making her very uncomfortable. She looked up for a second towards Uncle Shyam's window, making sure he was watching and then continued. "Don't talk rubbish and pour the milk." Saying that, she laid her empty can on the floor. As soon as she bent down, her bra-covered boobs streched against the fabric of the blouse exposing almost 80% of her spotless milky hooters. The milkman's eyes were now fixed on her exposed flesh and dick was stirring inside his pyajamas as he openly scratched it.

When my mom saw what he was looking at and what he was doing with his manhood, she immediately stood up. He still couldn't remove his eyes from her mammaries and so my mother said, "What are you looking at? Pour the milk in the can."

The erotic smell of the perfume was also making this young man excited. "Giving. But before that I have to say something. Aunty you smell so nice that I cannot hold myself steady." His eyes trailed towards her plump belly and the small, deep navel in the middle. "Aunty your navel is so deep. It will easily fit a five rupee coin."

Showered with so many praises, my mom couldn't help but blush. "Okay fine. You've gained a lot of speaking skill in these few days. Now, start pouring the milk."

He obeyed. He lifted the can and then started pouring the milk inside the empty container.

His eyes were now on the same level as her fleshy midriff and while pouring the milk, he kept looking at my mother deep navel and chubby waist.
He was so engrossed in her sexy figure that he kept pouring the milk until it overflowed and fell on the floor.

My mother immediately pushed him and he awoke from his dream. "Look what you have done! Now I have to clean this whole mess up.", she said pointing at the spilled milk.

"Don't worry aunty. I'll help you." My mother then brought two pieces of wet cloth from the kitchen and said, "Take this." She handed him one of the cloth pieces. Then they both kneeled down on the floor and started mopping the spilled milk off it.

When she was bent down on all fours, the milkman couldn't remove his eyes from her exposed cleavage. My mom had no idea that he was staring and she continued to wipe the floor. After mopping one side, she turned around and now her jiggling honey buns were just inches away from his face. It was such an erotic scene - her petticoat barely clinging to her sweaty thighs and bulging rear. A small portion of her ass crack above the petticoat was visible too making her butt look extremely sexy.

The milkman couldn't hold himself any longer. He reached out and gently grabbed one of her soft ass-cheeks with his rough manly hands, squeezing it tightly.

My mother was shocked when the milkman did that and she cried out in pain, "What the hell is happening?"

The milkman quickly removed his hand from her butt and said, "No, actually, there was a mosquito sitting there. That's why I had to grab you like that."

My mother looked content with that explanation, but I'm sure she must've known what this young low class pervert was trying to do.

Then, the young milkman suddenly slapped her hard across her ass-cheeks and my mother cried, "What the hell are you doing?", she screamed. But there was another problem: since she was not wearing any panties and her petticoat was loose, it had rode down to just below her waist and some of her pubic hair became visible to him.

"Mo...Mosquito." His eyes were fixed on her exposed pubic hair and he was not able to answer my mom properly.

My mom knew what he was looking at and she quickly lifted up her petticoat to cover up her exposed pussy hairs. "Hey, what are u looking at? Look at me and talk!"

The milkman looked up and said, "Actually, aunty, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a question."

My mother became curious. "What question?"

The young milkman cleared his throat and asked, "Why don't you clear your garden? Haven't you seen how much grass has grown?"

My mother was too innocent to understand what this pervert was saying. "Meaning? What are you trying to say?"

The milkman pointed his eyes towards her petticoat-covered snatch and said, "The things that you saw me earlier. It looked like a jungle."

My mother was embarrased and out of womanly shame, she covered her twat with both hands and blushed. "Dhut! Don't you feel ashamed talking such things? That too about an old married female."

"You're not that old. You must be 40-42 something?"

"I'm 45."

"Then that' good! I've heard that 40-45 year old women have the most sex-drive!"

My mother gritted her teeth as soon as she heard the word "Issshhhh don't you feel ashamed talking about such things in front of me? After all, you're my son's age."

But the milkman laughed it off. "hahahha....what's there to be ashamed of? This is the truth. There no shame in telling the truth."

"Enough is Enough. Don't you have a mother and sisters at home?"

"There is, but no one is like you."

"Meaning? What is there in me?"

"Can I touch and say?"

"What do you want to touch?"

"I wanna touch your big bosom."

My mom knew she had to give Uncle Shyam a show otherwise he would not be satisfied and demand more from her. So, she decided to let this young pervert have some fun with her. She took both his hands and pulled them to her tits, encouraging him to pinch and rub her nipples.

The moment he touched her magnificent blouse-and-bra-covered twin peaks with his trembling hands, his dick rose to life. He squeezed her bon-bons with force causing my mom to close her eyes and let out soft moans of pleasure. "Ahhhhh...Unghhhhh."

"Ufff aunty, your mountains are magnificent. I've never touched a married woman's mammies like this."

"Mmmm...really?", she asked with her eyes closed.

"Yes. Your mountains are bigger than even my sister's."

"What's your sister's age?"

"She's 28 years old." He was speaking while continuously pressing and kneading her luscious mammaries. "She's also married like you. She just gave birth to a child and so her breasts are filled with milk. At the same time, the size of her boobies have also increased. But still they are small compared to yours."

I could see that even my mom was getting excited hearing about this pervert's thoughts about his sister and the compliments that she was getting. The milkman was trying to trace her nipples over the blouse and bra. It was difficult but since my mom had also become excited, her nipples had become stiff. Soon, he found them and pinched them hard.

Immediately my mother cried, "Ouuuuuuuuucggghh...not this hard."

"Isshhh aunty if only you had milk in your tits. When my sister came to our house a few days ago, I slept beside her. I put her huge breast in my mouth and sucked on her nipples, and drank her milk when it came out. It tasted amazingly good!"

My mother opened her eyes in shock when she heard that. "What? You used to do these sort of things with your sister! And she never said anything?"

"Na. Ami aar amar didi or biyer age eksathei shutam. Barite dujoner alada kamra korar moton babar kache poisha chilo na. Ami aar amar didi onek raat obdi jege eke oporer size maptam." (No. Me and my sister used to sleep together before her marriage. My Dad didn't have enough money to allot separate rooms for us. Me and my sister used to stay awake late till night and measure each other's sizes."), he said with a wicked smile.

Earlier my mother was standing stiff, letting this milkman do whatever he wanted and hoping that it would get over soon. But now she was breathing heavily, probably thinking about what this perverted young milkman did to her sister before and also after her marriage. "What else did you do with your sister?"

Now, this young milkman started to feel that he was in control and so he said, "I'm telling. First open your blouse."

My mom was shocked. "How can I open my blouse while standing in front of the door?"

"Then let's go inside."

"Kintu amar chele thakte pare bhetore. Ekta kaj koro tumi amar sathe esho." My mom went ahead and the milkman took his cans and followed her inside. He closed and locked the main door behind him. She led him to the dressing room where Uncle Shyam used to watch her while she was changing clothes and also during her episode with Haria the man-servant.

At first I decided to go to my mom's bedroom and see whether Uncle Shyam was watching. I looked through the window which was parallel to Uncle Shyam's bedroom window and saw that the old pervert was indeed standing there with his hand on his crotch. He must've seen whatever was happening between my mother and the doodhwala, and now he was just waiting for the climax. Thankfully, he didn't see me.

Then, I tiptoed downstairs and went towards the dressing room. Although my mother closed the door of the dressing room, but as usual she had forgotten to bolt it. I peeped in through the narrow opening on the door and saw what was happening.

The window inside the room was fully open so that Shyam Uncle could get a better view.

My mother slowly undid the hooks of her blouse as this young pervert watched his hungry eyes and a gaping mouth. This was a feast for his eyes, watching a mature married woman undress. When she was done she threw her blouse on the floor beside her and was now standing in her bra and petticoat. And what a sight that was! The bra was very skimpy, almost like a bikini and it barely covered her huge melons. Her boobs were bulging out from the sides and the fabric of the bra looked only a thin strip covering her brown areolas. It was such a hot sight. My mom swirled around like an exotic dancer, showing this perverted milkman her smooth, chikni backside while also giving a frontal view of her scantily-clothed assets to Uncle Shyam through the window.

In the meantime, the milkman had started jerking his cock above his pyajamas and his tongue was drooling. My mom looked at his crotch and licked her lips. Then, she curiously said, "Tell me what else you have done with your sister."

The milkman came close to her and then grabbed her boobs in his hands started kneading their exposed milky sides gently. "A lot of things. But there's one thing that makes me hornier than anything else in a female."

"Ki seta?", my mother asked in a low, weak and lustful voice.

"When I was younger, I had an attraction towards women's armpits. Sometimes, I used to steal my sister's used blouses and smell the armpit areas. The thick black hair covering her white armpits smelled so delicious and intoxicating. I always wanted to smell those armpits in person, taste them with my tongue. But my sister didn't like those. That's why I never got the chance to try it with her. Will you let me taste your armpit?", he asked in the most childlike voice.


My mom had never heard of such a thing. "How can you be so attracted to a woman's armpits? Aren't you disgusted by the bad smell?"

The milkman started moving his fingers in an expert way over the sides of my mother's creamy milk tanks making her shiver in excitement. His eyes were fixed on her heaving mammaries as they undulated with her every breath. "Of course not. The women of your age have such attractive dense black hair on their armpits and the sexy scent of the sweat that forms there makes me so damn horny. Can you please raise your arms, I want to see your sexy armpits."

My mother was at first hesitant. But looking at his puppy-dog eyes, she decided to agree to his demands. Standing against the open window, she lifted her hands in the air and allowed this young pervert to see her naked armpits. The milkman's hungry eyes light up when he saw the thick threads of beautiful hair on my mom's armpits all wet with sweat.

"Ufff aunty, I feel so hot afrer seeing such light hairs on your white armpits. How many times in a month do you shave?"

"Not more than once a month? Did you like my armpits?"


"What do mean like? I have never in my life seen such an arousing armpit! Your whole body is amazing." My mom blushed at the compliment. The milkman couldn't hold on any longer and dove in to take a sniff of her hariy armpit. My mother kept her hands straight upwards and tightly held on to the window grills. It was such a seductive site seeing her pinned against the window while this low-class milkman had his nose against her armpits sniffing her bodily fluids and knowing that Uncle Shyam is watching from the other side, jerking his manhood.

"Unghhhghhhh....Isshhhhh!", my mother groaned as this young brute stuck his nose up her armpits desperately trying to smell her intoxicating sweat. His right hand was on her boobs, pinching and squeezing her fleshy Bon Bons.

Finally he took his head out of her armpits and his face looked like it was wet with her moisture. "Mmmm...Really, the scent of a mature woman's sweaty, fleshy armpits is like no other... ufff"

My mother was breathing quite heavily now and once again, the milkman's eyes were fixed on her undualting hemispheres. Her eyes were closed because of the pleasure and shame of allowing this low-class pervert to touch her in such an intimate manner. The milkman, on the other hand, licked his lips while watching her in this compromised state. Driven by the strong smell of my mother's womanly heat, the milkman said, "I think you're feeling hot. Let me take this off." Saying that, he suddenly grabbed her skimpy bra and almost ripped it apart!

My mother was shocked and she immediately covered her ripe mangoes with both hands. "What is this? What are you doing? How dare you do this to me?", she shouted. "I'll take you to the police! I'll...."

Before she could finish, the milkman grabbed her, pulled her tight to him and kissed her deeply. At first my mother resisted by slapping his chest, but after a few seconds she gave in and started enjoying the kiss. As they kissed, the milkman started to rub his hard, aching cock into her thighs. My mom then started to rub her body against his, going so far as to rub her boobs against his chest.

The young pervert broke the kiss and said, "Put your hands in the air again.". My sweet mother obeyed and raised her arms above her head. Taking advantage of the opportunity, the milkman reached down and took both her luscious tits in his hands, pulled the two of them tight together with his rough manly hands and then kissed the tops of both of my mother's breasts. He kissed her tasty, brown, perked-up nipples and swirled her tongue over them. All the while, he was rubbing his massive erection against her shapely petticoat-covered thighs.

"Aunty your tits are amazing! Do they still produce milk?", he asked while taking a break.

My mother's expression was filled with lust and she said, "No. If you don't have a child for many years then the milk subsides."

"My experience tells me that your breasts might still have some milk left. Lets press them and see if it comes out."

The milkman then grabbed her creamy white mammaries, opened his mouth wide and put her right breast into his mouth. He started sucking her luscious jug with sexual abandon while with his other hand he pinched and squashed her left tit. This seemed to turn on my mother even more as she groaned, "Ufffffff.....AAAmaammmmmmmmmmammmmm....Ungggggggghhh...Harder! Ufffff...It feels so good! Press harder! Squeeze out all of my milk!"

The milkman alternated his sucking between right and left love melons. He sucked her creamy mammies with such intensity that they soon turned beet red due to his molestation. Finally, he gave up and started kissing his way up from her boobies, then her neck and was now pecking around her lips until his lips met hers and they were locked in another passionate kiss. The side of my mom's lips were now glistening with this milkman's sticky saliva.

When he broke the kiss, my mom was panting with sexual pleasure. The milkman's eyes now went to her hairy armpit again. This time he brought his face closer between the folds of her sweaty armpit and flicked his tongue over the thin strands of hair. The feel of this young pervert's cold, wet tongue grazing against her warm, damp skin made her shiver with sexual excitement.

"Mmmmm...hmmmm! It's true that the taste of a mature woman's hairy, fleshy armpit is like nothing else." Saying that he began kissing and licking on my mom's left armpit, mixing his cold saliva with her warm sweat and making her armpit even wetter.

"Ufffff.....Mmmmmm." My mom was moaning like a nasty whore as this perverted milkman devoured her luscious armpits. He then moved on to her other armpit and licked that with the same sexual intensity. His tongue was swirling around making circles over her chubby armpits and now one of his hands slowly made it's way down inside her petticoat.

"Uhhhhhhh..." My mother opened her eyes wide and moaned with a gaping mouth as one of his fingers invaded her love-canal. His hands were slowly moving inside her petticoat indicating that he was possibly finger-fucking her while his tongue continued to trail along her fleshy armpit.

When he stopped licking her armpits and moved his head away, I saw them practically drenched in the milkman's juices as well as her own womanly heat. He looked hungrily at her melons again. My mom's large tits were red, dangling down in front of his face so he sucked on her nipples making her more excited. "Uuuuu...It's hurting! You've already made it red with your squishing. Now, don't touch it anymore." But the milkman was overcome with lust and he was in no mood to listen. At first, he gently started to kiss her boobs which probably gave goose bumps as she felt his lips touch her already sore skin. Next he was nibbling on her mammies now, gently biting around her nipples.

His right hand was moving faster underneath her petticoat. His finger was travelling in and out of her cum dump, until finally I saw a dark, wet patch forming on her petticoat and running down her thighs. She had reached her first orgasm and now she was sweating like crazy. Her breathing was faster and she was desperately holding on to the window grills.

The milkman then released her precious boobies and moved his finger out of her petticoat. His right hand was thoroughly wet and shining with my mom's love juices. He looked down towards her petticoat and smiled at his damp achievement.

"Uff...aunty, it looks like you have released all your juices. Now isn't it my turn? You have to satisfy me just like I did to you." The milkman untied his pyjama string and it fell to the floor.

My mom's eyes turned wide looking at his long and thick member. It was at least 8 inches in length and 3-4 inches in thickness! His hands were now on his member and he was stroking it like it was a large piece of bamboo. "Your armpit is amazing! I'll rub my dick through that."


Once my mother had ejaculated her womanly juices, she became tired and slowly sat on the ground. She was sweating and her breathing increased causing her heaving mammaries to rise up and down with her every breath. A few inches from her face, the milkman was openly stroking his erect shaft while his eyes hungrily roamed around her naked, sweaty, luscious mature figure. He licked his lips at the sight of her perfectly round and plentiful breasts, her deep navel and her petticoat wet from her juices. After her orgasm got over, she suddenly came back to reality and maybe realized what she was doing was wrong. The lust on her face was gone and now she almost seemed regretful. She tried to cover up her precious mammies with both hands and turned her face away from his now standing member. "You...You have to go. I don't like this anymore.", she said with a shaky voice and with her eyes closed.

The milkman was surprised to see the sudden change in my mom's demeanour. But he was not going to let such an opportunity pass him by. "Why aunty? What happened to you all of a sudden? You can't leave me hanging like this. See what your figure has done to my cock." He brought his pecker closer to her face, almost touching her sensitive cheeks.

But my mother was still too guilt-ridden to allow this low-class boy to molest her further. She didn't care anymore about Uncle Shyam's demands. She had reverted back to her old devoted housewife state of mind. Her head was still turned sideways as she tried hard to avoid looking at his erection. "No, don't do this. This is wrong. You're my son's age.", she said.

The milkman was slowly starting to lose his excitement. His dick began to grow limp now and he knew he had to do something. He couldn't force her because he knew that I was in the house and if she screamed, I would run to her aid.

At the same time, he could'nt pass up the golden opportunity to have his dick caressed by the hottest aunty in the neighbourhood. "Hey, you were ready for everything a minute ago. Now, what happened?", he said with a tensed experession. Then his eyes suddenly went towards her wet petticoat and he realized what was wrong. "Oh, I understand. Your juices have all been spilled. No problem. I'll leave. But first, you have to take a look at my cock at least once. If a hot bitch like you sees my erect weiner then my life would be of some purpose."

My mother liked hearing praises from people, especially dirty praises. So, as soon as the milkman called her a "hot bitch", I could see her twitch or shiver a little while sitting on the floor. She was still hesitant to look, though. "Don't say such things. I feel uncomfortable when I hear them."

The milkman was now sure that he was going on the right track. " Fine, I won't say such things. But, just take a peek at it once. If you don't like it, then I'll leave."

I could see that my mom's resolve was weakening. It was after all, just one peek. She slowly turned her head, while her eyes remained shut. The milman's thick member was also starting to stir as she was now directly facing it. "Open your eyes and have a look at my erect penis.", he said. She slowly lifted her eyelids and this low-class 20 year old's semi-hard prick came into full view.

Now, looking at his thick, manly rod, her mouth instinctively gaped open. His cock was large with veins sticking out showing the extent of its healthiness. Her eyes were wide as she gulped and stared in awe. With one hand still covering her boobs, she brought the other hand close to her petticoat-covered mound and lightly started rubbing it, right in front this perverted milkman.

Seeing the look of lust return on her face once again, the milkman knew he was back in control. "Aunty, just hold it with your soft, smooth hand and see how it feels."

My mom's eyes were fixed on his semi-erect boner. "But you said to just look.", she said in a nervous voice.

"Yes, but you can at least check out what a young cock feels like. If you don't like it, I'll leave. You have nothing to worry."

My mom was mesmerised by the size of his huge member, just swinging around in her face. Even when it was semi-hard, it was easily the biggest she'd ever seen. Bigger than Uncle Shyam or even the butcher. Without saying anything else, she slowly wrapped her fingers around the milkman's thick rod. The feel of this young low-class stud's warm hanging meat throbbing in her hands caused her to shiver in excitement. The milkman too was getting excited as I saw his eyes closing, trying to take in the pleasure of a mature, beautiful lady grasping her manhood.

"This is too big!", my mother said while staring at his erect hard-on.

That was true. Even my 6-inch dick was so small compared to the beast and I was getting a hard on myself watching my precious mother touching his big meat.

Encouraged by her comment, the milkman asked, "Do you like it, aunty?"

My mom didn't answer. Instead, she showed her approval by slowly starting to run her hands up and down his thick shaft, in a stroking motion.

The milkman responded by making a satisfied moan, "Mmmmmmmm..."

My mother was lost in a swirl of lust and contenment, looking at his huge dick. She slid her hand over gently, but barely touching his rock-hard cock. Then she sat up still and really started stroking his cock with more passion. At the start, his member was a little soft, but as soon as she had her hand wrapped around it, it hardened again instantly.

My mother continued to move her hand very slowly on this young low-class stud’s cock. Then, she applied greater pressure while stroking his monster. The tips of her fingers feeling the warmth of his veins. My mom arched forward, breathing frantically. She moved her hand in circular motions, sliding her fingers along the foreskin, and teasingly playing with his sensitive balls with her other hands. Then suddenly, she got the urge to sit up and suck on this huge cock she had in her hand. She hesitated for a few seconds and lowered her head down to his shaft and kissed the head. He shivered and moaned in pleasure as her wet lips touched the sensitive tip of his bud. Next, she opened her mouth and licked the head in little circles before running her tongue across the head, wanting to return the pleasure that the milkman had given her. She started to lick the shaft around the side, giving it soft kisses before returning back to the head. She let her lips then start to kiss the length of his cock. She started to wrap her hands around his member when her expression changed. She had just started to notice how large his cock was. This revelation made my lustful mother even more excited. She worked on the milkman’s cock for few minutes until she climbed down between his legs where she could lick and tease his testicles.

She worked her way down, and then kissed his balls. She gently took each one into her mouth and sucked as the low class man moaned with pleasure. Then she started teasing him by letting her lips slide up them to his cock.

In the meantime, the perverted milkman placed his hand on my sweet mother's head and started to stroke her hair as she licked and kissed his shaft clean. After a few minutes of her slow licking and teasing, he was completely erect and his cock was straining towards her mouth. Watching a young dick growing in front of her eyes was probably too much for my sweet, innocent, homely mother. She opened her mouth wide and committed to the act, sliding her mouth slowly down the head of his cock, and sucking his meat tool like a professional prostitute. I noticed my mother's cheeks closing in on themselves where she was sucking on the penis. Her hands now roamed around his hairy thighs, and also her fingers raked the cheeks of his ass gently.

From the milkman's expression, I could tell that he was in heaven as his manhood was sucked by this experienced older woman. My mom lifted her mouth up and down his penis slowly, while opening and closing her mouth gently to stimulate his large, erect muscle. The low-class stud then kept one hand on her shoulder, putting the other on the back of her head, and forced her mouth down over his cock and watched it disappear. I noticed him pinch my mom's shoulder, expressing his pleasure as he felt the soft moistness of her mouth. "Mmmm...Urghh...", he groaned as her warm tongue settled against the bottom of his member. He pulled her head tighter towards him, burying his entire length inside her mouth.

My mom pulled back and choked a little. As soon as she pulled out, I saw a thin stream of saliva mixed with precum escaping her gaping mouth and running down her chin. His tool was also wet and glistening with my mom's saliva. "Slowly.", she said.

The milkman didn't respond. He was too far overcome with lust that he placed his hand back on her head he shoved his cock back into her wet mouth. My mom tried to pull back again, but the low-class man would only allow her to withdraw to his head before shoving himself deep inside again. He moved his hips up and down as well as pulling my mother's head back and forth. He gripped her head tightly while her fucked her face, making sure he was in control of the rhythm.

Then suddenly he pulled out his cock himself and pointing it straight at her face, he yelled, "Arrrghhhhh..." and blew his load all over my mature mom's pretty face. Spurts of thick, warm sperm landed on her face and some even inside her mouth, as my mother shockingly stuck her tongue and let it fall there. She then swallowed the cum like a true whore from a porn movie.

The milkman was too tired. His cock was still semi-erect, but he decided that it was enough for the day. He quickly wore his pants as I looked down towards mine and noticed that I too had cummed all over them.

When the milkman moved out of the dressing room, my mother in all her naked and cum-covered glory stood near the window, perhaps to get an approval from Uncle Shyam. After a few seconds, she quickly walked towards the bathroom with her enormous tits hanging in the air and her petticoat wet with her womanly juices. She went inside and turned on the shower.

5 comments:

  1. milkman o gude dhokalo na? so sad. eta hole valo hot. oi shyam uncle er hingse hoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Arijit you have written a brilliant story. But your imagination is my reality. My mom has always involved in many licious relations with several men. I would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhai tomar golper ami fan,kintu erotic pad ae moma treatment in hands of commoners kichudin dhore khuje pachhina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhai tomar golper ami fan,kintu erotic pad ae moma treatment in hands of commoners kichudin dhore khuje pachhina.

    ReplyDelete