Monday 24 May 2021

The Saga of Incest. Ch - 24

I was fed up stroking my cock and keeping myself aroused watcing my daddy fucking his beautiful sister who was also now mother of my baby. i also wanted to put my cock inside her cunt because for this only i denied the request of my mummy to fuck her in her marital bed while her husband, my daddy fucked his sister in my bed.

Me: "Daddy....... you are fucking phupi from that time....... let me also fuck your sister......."

Daddy: "beta....... please....... let me finish with her first...... then you can take her........"

Me: "Daddy...... ok then...... you fuck her from behind and let me suck her tits......... i will suck her boobs and play with her body lying under her and you can enter her pussy from behind......."

Phupi: "yes bhaiyaaa..... please let Zaheer suck my tits and suck the milk out of my boobs..... i am very full and i want to take some milk out....... please bhaiyaaa.... you can fuck me from behind......."

Daddy: "OK beta Zaheer..... you can enjoy her...... you suck her and let me fuck her........"

Zara phupi moved down from daddy's lap and turned around. i laid back on the bed on my back and pulled Zara phupi on my body. i moved my hands around her back and unhooked her bra. she removed her bra straps from her shoulder and her bra fell down on my body.

Zara phupi bend down and grabbed her bra with her teeth and threw it away from us. she then brought her face towards mine and we kissed passionately. Daddy grabbed Zara phupi by her ass and moved her ass up. Zara phupi spread her legs to give easy access to daddy. she moved her hand under her pussy to grab daddy's cock and guide him inside her cunt.


When daddy's cock found her hole, he pushed forward and inserted his cock inside her. she moved forward and again her face came back to me. we kissed again while i squeezed her boobs. after some time we stopped kissing and she moved a bit forward such that her boobs were above my face. i sucked her and soon her sweet milk began flowing in my mouth.

While i was sucking her boobs, i took her hand and made her catch my cock. while i was drinking milk from one of her boobs, she was stroking me to stay hard so that i could fuck her after her cunt was free from my daddy. After sometime phupi asked me to suck another milk filled breast of her. i obliged by sucking other tit of her.

all this while, daddy kept pounding his sister from behind. once his cock slipped from her cunt and instead of putting it back inside her pussy, he leaned forward to kiss her on lips. Zara phupi turned her head sideways to kiss her brother. i thought this as a perfect opportunity and moved my cock near her pussy and moved my hips up.

now phupi's cunt was occupied by my cock. phupi obviously knew that i got inside her, but she didn't tell this to her lover brother because now i was also her lover. not only her lover but a man who made her mother. and that made her more loyal towards me.

Daddy realised that i already had my cock inside his sister's cunt when he tried to enter her. his cock touched my cock which was moving in and out of phupi's cunt.

Daddy: "beta Zaheer....... i am not yet finished with Zara....... why did you put your cock inside her......?????"

Me: "daddy........... please daddy........let me fuck her for some time........ and then you can enter her once again........"

Daddy: "no beta.....first let me finish with her and then you can fuck her.........."

Me: "OK.....if you really want to fuck her that bad, then put your cock in her ass hole...... fuck in her ass.........."

Phupi: "yes bhaiyya....... fuck me in my ass........"

Daddy: "what....... Zara......... you get fucked in your ass also........."

Me: "oh come on daddy......don't act like that........... i already know that you used to fuck phupi in her ass............"

Daddy: "Zara you told him this also........."

Me: "yes daddy..... Zara phupi told me that when you and daadaji did threesome with her, daadaji used to fuck her in pussy and you used to take her ass............."

Daddy: "Zara....... i know that you are my son's lover and you share all your secrets with him. but you promised me that your ass will be mine and only mine........... then why Zara........????"

Phupi: "bhaiyyaaaa............. i...... i didnt let Zaheer fuck me in my ass....... and not even anyone else.............. my ass was for you and will be for you always........"

Daddy looked at me as if he was looking for my answer if his sister was telling truth or not. I nodded my head in agreement and gave my daddy a relief that his sister's asshole was still his sole property.

Daddy was very happy with his sister Zara and bend forward to kiss her on her neck and shoulders. Then he moved back and grabbed her ass and spread her ass cheeks to insert his rod inside her asshole. Phupi turned back and looked at my daddy.

Phupi: "bhaiyya......please dont fuck me like that only.... use some lubrication first......."

Daddy: "No Zara....... i dont want to wait anymore..........let me enter you......"

Phupi: "No bhaiyya......... my asshole was not used by anyone else and its been a long time since you fucked me in my ass........ please use some cream so that i dont get hurt......."

Me: "yes daddy...... go and get the cream........ till then i will be taking care of your sister........."

Daddy stood up and moved down from the bed towards my dressing table to get the cream. till he came back phupi was humping me and riding me on my cock. while i was fucking phupi, i saw my daddy. Daddy's cock was still hard and he was applying cream with his both palms on his cock over his condom. Yes, Daddy was still wearing condom as he was instructed by me and i was fucking his sister bare without any condoms.

Daddy stood up and moved down from the bed towards my dressing table to get the cream. till he came back phupi was humping me and riding me on my cock. while i was fucking phupi, i saw my daddy. Daddy's cock was still hard and he was applying cream with his both palms on his cock over his condom. Yes, Daddy was still wearing condom as he was instructed by me and i was fucking his sister bare without any condoms.

after daddy lubricated his cock, he got the cream to bed and sat behind his sister and took handful of cream to put on her ass hole. he rubbed her asshole for sometime before inserting his cream filled fingers inside her ass. when she was all creamed up, daddy took his weapon in his hand and moved forward to enter his sisters ass. when he inserted his cock inside her asshole, she screamed and kept her mouth open for a while when daddy moved in and out of her asshole slowly to make her at ease.

both us father-son double penetrated my daddy's sister by sandwitching her in between us. when Zara phupi moved forward to take my cock deep inside her pussy, daddy's cock came out till his head from her ass. and when she moved back to let my cock out from her pussy, daddy was pushing his cock more deeper into her bowels.

Zara phupi was on cloud with two cocks inside her sexy body. she had many climaxes while her brother and her nephew fucked her together. after her many climaxes, i was also close to my own orgasm.

Me: "Phupi?????? just tell me when you are close to our another orgasm....... i will cum with you......"

Phupi: "yes beta........... few more strokes and then i will cummmm...........be ready....... i will tell you.............."

all our three bodies were wet with sweat. sometime later phupi dug her nails deep into my shoulders as she was ready to climax. i also grabbed her ass real tight and pulled her ass forward on me. i wanted to cum deep inside her. now when i pulled her on me, daddy's cock came out from her ass and she lied flat on my body with my cock still in her pussy. we both climaxed together and i cummed deep inside her fertile pussy.

i grabbed her tight in my arms when she was shivering wiith orgasm. daddy was also caressing her ass from back with his one hand while his other hand was busy keeping his hard cock till his sister was free from my embrace.

after we were done, phupi moved down from my body and my semi erect cock popped put from her pussy and our mixed juices flowed out of her love canal. i kissed her on her lips and then at my daddy.

Me: "Daddy...... i am done with your sister........ now you can fuck her alone......"

Daddy: "thank you beta..........."

daddy grabbed his sister by her hips and moved her ass up in the air. he again pushed his dick deep inside Zara phupi's ass and ass fucked her for some minutes before he was also tired. Phupi got one more orgasm and daddy cummed inside her ass. Ofcourse, he was wearing a condom and spurt all his cum inside the condom.

when he removed his cock from her ass, he pullled off the condom from his semi hard cock and moved down from bed to throw it away in the dust bin and went inside bathroom. when he came back, he took a towel and wiped his cock. then he joined us on the bed where i was smooching his sister. he moved his hands on phupi's naked body.

Daddy: "Zara........ are you plannning for another baby with my son Zaheer???"
Phupi: "i will definitely have more babies with Zaheer in future.......... but not now.........."

Daddy: "then why did he cumm inside your pussy........?????? why did he fuck you without condoms????"

Me: "Daddy....... we are not trying for kids now....... and i did not wear condom because i wanted to show that her pusssy is mine from now on............"

Daddy: "are you talking pills Zara?????"

Phupi: "Yes bhaiyya...... whenever Zaheer cums inside my pussy, i take a pill in morning............."

Me: "so daddy....... now that you fucked Zara phupi......... i think you should go back to your room........."

Daddy: "beta Zaheer..... i got my sister back after so many years..... i want to fuck her one more time. .......... please let me stay here and i want to fuck her in her pussy this time till i cumm....."

Me: "ok...... you can fuck her one more time............but i will stay here and see you fucking her..........."

Daddy: "thank you beta........... but i dont want to share her this time......."

Me: "no problem daddy......... you can have her all.......... but but i hope you remember our conditions????"

Daddy: "yess beta.............."

Me: "so phupi....... put on the bra to cover your milk filled breasts............. and daddy you get one more condom............."

they both did as i told them and they started making out again. i thought of going down and fucking my mummy while daddy fucked his sister in my bed but i was feeling very sleepy and tired. so i wanted to rest.

after looking at my daddy fuck his sister beside me for some time, i closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. i had full faith in my aunt that she will obey me and not let my daddy suck her milk and nor let him cum inside her pussy. i think they fucked till dawn and then daddy went back to his bedroom where his wife, my mummy Rubina was sleeping with my new born son. and Zara phupi slept naked beside me and cuddled close to me in my arms.

Next day my mummy woke up before us because my son started crying as he was feeling hungry. Daddy was sleeping beside her. Since the milk in bottle was not fresh, mummy thought that she should take the baby to Zara phupi so that she could feed our son her breast milk.

Me and Zara phupi were sleeping naked as usual in my bed. My bedroom door was not locked and mummy came inside my room. Hearing the baby cry, Zara phupi woke up and took the baby from mummy. She didn’t try to cover her naked body in front of her sister in law as now she was used to be naked in front of her. After all we had many threesomes together.

she put down the baby on the beside her and started feeding him by giving him one of her nipples. my mummy came beside me and sat down. i still had my eyes closed. she put her hands inside the blanket and grabbed my flaccid cock and began stroking it. still in sleep i was thinking that Zara phupi was playing with my cock. When it was semi hard, mummy removed the blanket upto my thighs and moved her face down towards my cock and took it in her mouth.

Mummy: "Zara..... When did my son sleep last night?????"

Phupi: "he slept soon after fucking me once.........."

Mummy: "and his daddy?????"

Phupi: "he fucked me two more times after Zaheer slept and then he went down back to your room before sunrise..........."

Mummy: "Zara.......... didn’t my son clean his cock after fucking you???"

Phupi: "No bhabhi.......... he was tired and slept after fucking me.............why??????"

Mummy: "i can still smell and taste your mixed love juices on his cock........"

mummy got up and went to bathroom. she came back with a wet cloth and started to clean my penis which got flaccid again. after my cock was clean, she again started to suck me. i woke up and saw my mummy enjoying my cock inside her mouth. soon i got hard and i didnt want to waste my potent sperm by cumming insdie her mouth. instead i could use my sperms in making a baby by fucking my mother Ruby. i pulled my mummy away from my cock but she still wanted more and more.

Mummy: "beta........ please let me suck you............"

Me: "no mummy........... you had enough....... now you cant suck me.........."

Mummy: "why beta...........?????"

Me: "because mummy........ Last night you slept without having any cock inside your cunt........ both the cocks were fucking Zara phupi last night.............. so i am going to reward you for your patience................"

Mummy: "what do you mean beta...?”

I grabbed my mummy and started to move her nighty up over her head to make her naked.

Me: "i am going to give you a morning fuck mummy............"

Mummy: "ok beta........... First let me lock your bedroom door. i dont want your daddy to catch us here in this condition............."

mummy tried to get up to lock the door but i grabbed her hand and pullled her on the bed and put her down flat on my bed.

Me: "dont worry mummy...... daddy is sleeping now........ and i dont think he will wake up so soon....... after all he fucked his sister so many times last night..............."

i looked at Zara phupi and she understood that what i was about to ask her. without my asking she answered me.

Phupi: "yes Zaheer. bhaiyya fucked me three times last night.......... and he went to his room in early morning......... and i am sure that he will not wake up till afternoon............."

Mummy: "are you sure Zara......."

Phupi: "yes bhabi......... dont worry and fuck your son without any worries......................."

I got on top of her and we started to smooch. she spread her legs wide open and took my cock in her hand and rubbed it on her pussy. i could feel the wetness of her pussy on my cock. when mummy placed my cocks head on her love hole, i pushed my hips forward to enter her cunt. Mummy spread her legs more wider to take my cock deeper inside her body.

we continued our fucking and after sometime mummy closed her legs tightly on my ass. after sometime mummy wanted to change the position.

Mummy: "beta Zaheer...... please let me sit on your lap and ride on your cock........"

Me: "ok mummy.........."

i sat down on my knees and grabbed mummy's shoulders. then i pulled her up and she closed her legs around my hips and her arms around my kneck. we smooched once again and mummy started to rise up and again sat down on my cock. we continued to fucking in this position for some more time and mummy gave a couple of orgasms.

Me: "mummy........... i am close to cuming now............... why dont you get back in missionary position so that i can make you pregnant.............."

Mummy: "ok beta............"

we fucked in missionary position till i released all drops of my potent sperms inside my mothers very fertile womb. even after i stopped erupting inside her, my cock was still hard and i continued ramming her cunt. after some minutes my cock started to get soft inside her cunt.

i removed my cock from my mothers
leaking pussy and looked at her. mummy was looking very beautiful lying all naked under my naked body. all her hair let loose and some hair coming on her face. she was just wearing her jewelry and bangles on her body.

after some minutes my cock started to get soft inside her cunt. i removed my cock from my mothers leaking pussy and looked at her. mummy was looking very beautiful lying all naked under my naked body. all her hair let loose and some hair coming on her face. she was just wearing her jewelry and bangles on her body.


mummy stayed on my bed like that only without clothes for some more time. then after some talking she got up and grabbed her nighty and went inside my bathroom. she stood in the bathroom door and called me.

Mummy: "beta........ why dont you come inside and take bath with me as you used to do when your daddy was not here............."

Me: "mummy....... dont you remember...... i fucked you in bath even after daddy came back to India.........."

Mummy: "beta........... then come here and bath with me again..........."

Me: "Zara phupi...............our son is now sleeping....... why dont you also join us.......... come...... lets get naughty in bath...................."

Phupi: "no Zaheer........... i am very tired now............. your daddy didnt let me sleep last night.......... i want to rest now......... so you go and get anughty with your mummy............"

Me: "ok phupi............"

i went inside bathroom with mummy and we were inside for more than an hour. we made love once again inside bathroom. we played with each other's body. i sucked her boobs and licked her pussy. then mummy sucked me for time, before i got to put my rock hard cock inside her cunt again.

we fucked while standing under shower, she was riding on my lap when we were sitting on toilet seat and also we fucked lying down on the wet floor inside bathroom. after we washed each other properly, we dried ourselves and came out. we noticed that Zara phupi was sleeping naked and snoring hard with our son sleeping beside her. I wondered if she would also sleep naked with our son after he grows up into a young adult boy.

Whole day was just like a normal day as any other family would spend. Daddy and Zara phupi woke up very late around afternoon and then we had brunch together. Then me and daddy went to market to get groceries. now the father-son bond between us was gone and we were like good friends who fucked same woman together at the same time.

Even after getting back to home, there were no more sexy vibes in our home. Mummy was busy with cooking and doing house works. Zara phupi was looking after our son and also helping mummy in house works. I went out with my friends for playing cricket. Daddy was busy in TV and attending his calls. Most of the calls were from his stepmom Amina.

Choti daadi Amina was expecting her stepson, my daddy to come to her home and fuck her brains out while her children were away at school and colleges. But daddy was too tired after a lot of fucking with his sister last night. and as much tired was Zara phupi. Mummy and i were also tired because we fucked in my bed and a longer one fucking session was in my bathroom.

after dinner, daddy and i were sitting in living room watching TV. Mummy and Zara phupi were in kitchen doing dishes. i was sitting on the big sofa and daddy was sitting beside me on his rocking chair. he slowly got up and came near me and sat beside me. After sometime he looked back in kitchen and started talking to me.

Daddy: "beta Zaheer....... i want to talk to you about something........."

Me: "about what daddy????"

Daddy: "about Zara......."

Me: "abour Zara phupi????"

Daddy: "yes....... i want to fuck her again tonight.............."

Me: "what??????? but you made love to her last night??????"

Daddy: "yes beta........ last night i fucked her after so many yearss............... and i want her again........ many old memories came back to me........... thanks to you my son..........."

Me: "i dont have any problem daddy............. but mummy???"

Daddy: "dont care about your mummy beta........... i will take care of her before i came upstairs in your room............"

Me: "daddy........... she expects someting from you......... afterall you comeback after so many months and now you leave her alone in night to fuck your sister........??????"

Daddy: "OK fine...... i will also fuck your mummy.......... before coming upstairs to fuck my sister.........."

Now, i didnt wanted daddy to fuck mummy as she was mine also now. but i was not jealous of him because afterall he is my father and because of his sperms only i came into this world from mummy's womb. i knew that mummy still loved daddy and daddy too loved her, but mummy's love for me was much high as i was not only her son but also her lover and soon she wanted me to be father of her child.

Me: "its ok daddy............ if you dont want to fuck mummy then you can come directly to my room and fuck Zara phupi there........... but i want you to know that i am also used to fuck her every night....... so you will have to share her with me.......we will do threesome..........."

Daddy: "beta.......... i want to fuck her alone............."

Me: "no problem daddy.......... first we will do a threesome and then you can take her once again alone............."

Daddy: "beta.......... i cant spend a lot of time there with her.......... and if i have to fuck Zara more than once then i cant have sex with your mummy..........."

Me: "ok daddy............. you do whatever you want to do............ you can come to my room tonight........"


Daddy: "i will come after fucking her mummy......... she sleeps well after getting fucked....."

Me: "ok daddy.............."

we watched TV for some time. Mummy went into her bedroom to change into a sexy nighty for daddy. Daddy was busy watching TV. I went inside and told my mummy that daddy wanted to fuck Zara phupi once again.

Me: "mummy........ Daddy will be coming to my roon tonight again to fuck his sister..........."

Mummy: "but beta..... i was expecting him to fuck me tonight..........."

Me: "dont worry mummy.......... he told me that he will come to my room after fucking you here......"

Mummy: "did he tell that infront of you that he will fuck me...........?????"

Me: "yes mummy.......... not just once but many times he mentioned that he will fuck you........"

Mummy: "i dont believe that he talked to his own son about fucking me..........didnt he think that i am your mother..........."

Me: "dont know mummy......... but the man talking to me was not my daddy......... he was lover of Zara phupi....... lover of the woman who is mother of my baby.......... he was lover of my lover......"

Mummy: "ok beta........ go now........... i have to change so that your daddy comes and fuck me......"

Me: "ok mummy............"

i left her bedroom and came out in living room. i saw daddy and Zara phupi were smooching on the sofa. when they saw me they straightened up and stopped kissing.

Daddy: "Zaheer...... what is your mummy doing????"

Me: "nothing daddy.......... she asked me to go out so she can change her clothes.........."

Daddy: "what was she wearing????"

Me: "dont know daddy....... i think she is wearing something sexy for you............ because she hid her clothes when i went inside........"

i lied, because i knew exactly what she was going to wear. even that dress was new for daddy, but not for me. because that negligee and that lacy lingerie was bought by me only some months back and mummy wore that sexy dress for me many times when we fucked.

Zara phupi went upstairs to get ready for a fuck with me. daddy didnt tell her that he was coming to our room to fuck her because he wanted to surprise her. but he was not the only one with surprise tonight. i too had some surprises but those were neither for daddy nor for Zara phupi. Yes, you guessed right. Mummy was going to get a surprise tonight.

Zara phupi went upstairs to get ready for a fuck with me. daddy didnt tell her that he was coming to our room to fuck her because he wanted to surprise her. but he was not the only one with surprise tonight. i too had some surprises but those were neither for daddy nor for Zara phupi. Yes, you guessed right. Mummy was going to get a surprise tonight.

as soon as Zara phupi finished feeding our son, she turned towards me. we kissed and started to undress each other. soon both of us were fully naked. sometime later Zara phupi started to suck my cock by kneeling in between my legs.

Zara phupi was busy sucking me but what she didnt knew was that daddy was standing outside my bedroom door and looking at his sister suck his own son. i saw him many minutes back and he had his cock out in his hand and was stroking it up and down.

i indicated daddy to come inside and join us. he removed his t-shirt and pyjama and stood behind Zara phupi. Phupi turned her head on one side and saw her brother with his cock ready to enter her. while her one hand was stroking my cock with her mouth, her other hand went behind her ass to grab daddy's cock. Daddy was now ready to enter her.

Me: "Daddy........ you are forgetting something.........."

Daddy: "what beta Zaheer.......?????"

Me: "Daddy....... i told you that i dont want you to fuck Zara phupi without condoms........... so before you put your cock inside her, you have to put condom on your cock.............."

Daddy: "beta.......... i am not fucking your darling phupi in her cunt........ i am going to fuck her in asshole........ and you only said i can fuck her in ass without putting on a condom........"

Me: "in that case daddy....... go on.......... you take her ass and i will put my cock inside her pussy....... we will fuck her at same time just like last night............"

daddy put his cock zara phupi's ass and she sat on my cock taking it inside her pussy. she had both her holes filled with hard, thick and long cocks. we fucked her in unison for some more time. I still had some energy left in me, but i didnt wanted to ejaculate inside phupi's cunt. i was saving it to fill mummy's womb because we were trying to procreate our incestous baby. I knew that daddy wanted to enjoy with her alone.

Me: "Daddy........ do you want to fuck her alone???"

Daddy: "yes beta....... i want to do that......... but no problem....... you can stay here and fuck my sister with me..........."

Me: "no daddy........... if you want to enjoy with her.............. you continue fucking her...... i will go downstairs and watch some TV..........."

Daddy: "Zaheer.......... that will be very good.......... i really want to spend some time alone with my sexy sister.........."

i pulled out my cock from phupi's cunt and wore my pyjama. while going out i reminded daddy about our agrrement.

Me: "Daddy.......... do remember to put on a condom before you fuck her pusssy........"

Daddy: "i will beta......... anyways..... your Zara phupi will herself not allow me to fuck her without condom...... she is so faithful to you beta....... that she dont want my sperms inside her anymore.............."

Me: "ok then daddy........... you enjoy fucking your sister as much as you want..........."

Daddy: "ok beta....... then please keep an eye on your mummy........ i dont want her to catch me fucking my sister and open our years old secret..........."

Me: "ok daddy.......... dont worry about mummy........... i will take good care of her....... you enjoy fucking your sister without worrying about mummy............. she will not catch you......."

Zara phupi understood that why i didnt finish fucking her. she knew that i was saving my energy and cum to fuck my mummy. she knew that i was using her affair with daddy to my advantage.

while going downstairs, i was stroking my cock, making sure that it didnt lost its hardness so that i can put my cock directly inside mummy's cunt. I got inside my parents bedroom and saw mummy sleeping in her quuen sized bed. the bed was all messed up and mummy still had her negligee on her sexy body.

i was confused. looking at their bed anyone could say that my parents fucked there. but my mummy only said that daddy always made her nude when they fucked. i removed the blanket from her sexy body and saw that she was not wearing any panties and a used condom was lying on the bed.

i got on the bed and in between mummy's legs. she didnt felt my presence in between her legs. i spread her legs and directly put my cock inside her cunt. she woke up and saw me and got worried if daddy would catch us fucking in their bed.

i pushed her back on bed by presssing her shoulders and kept pumping her. i kissed her on her lips and she opened her mouth and welcomed my tongue inside. she then pushed me back and talked to me.

Mummy: "beta........... what are you doing here.......... your daddy is in home only....... and what if he catches us in this position........."

Me: "no mummy...... daddy is busy with his sister.......... and he send me here so that i can make sure that you dont catch him fucking his sister.........."

Mummy: "so finally...he is back in his sister's pussy??????"

Me: "yes mummy..... but tell me............didnt daddy fuck you tonight????"

Mummy: "he fucked me........... but he didnt seem very intrested in me tonight.......... and he fucked me very quickly............. your daddy just gave me one small orgasm........"

Me: "and even after that also you want me to go away??????"

Mummy: "no beta........... now that you are sure that your daddy is not going to come here, you can fuck me and make me cum like you used to do everytime............."

while fucking mummy, i removed her negligee over her head and we got naked. we fucked for a long twenty minutes and then i filled mummy's pussy again with my sperms. mummy was very happy and looked very much satisifed.

mummy wanted me to leave immediately as she didnt want daddy to catch is like this. so i also took my clothes and left my parents room. Mummy also put back her negligee on her sexy body before i left her room.

i watched TV for some time and then when i was getting sleepy, i retired to my room and saw that my daddy was finished fucking his sister and they were both just kissing and cuddling. when i came inside, daddy got up and picked his clothes from the floor. before he left, he showed me three used condoms.

Daddy: "see beta......... as you said, i fucked my sister with condoms........."

Phupi: "yes Zaheer...... i didnt let him fuck me without a condom.........."

Daddy: "so............. did you mother wake up anytime?????"

Me: "Yes daddy. ....... she woke up once.......... she wanted to drink water......... when she saw me watching TV, she asked me to get one bottle water in her room............ i gave her and she asked me about you........."

Daddy: "what did youu telll???"

Me: "i told her that you got some important call from office and you were working on my computer in my room..........."

Daddy: "was she satisfied with your answer?????"

Me: "yes.......... she was very satisfied by me daddy............"

Daddy didnt understand my exact meaning, but Zara phupi knew exactly what i wanted to say. she smiled at me and asked me to join her in bed. Daddy while getting dressed asked me to get in bed with his sister and fuck her if i wanted to.

Daddy: "beta........ now i am done with your phupi............ you can fuck her now........"

Me: "no daddy...... i am feeling very tired and sleepy............. i wanted to sleep now....... and i guess Zara phupi is also feeling tired now......afterall you fucked her three times tonight........"

Daddy smiled and went back to his bedroom and saw mummy still sleeping just like he left her in bed.

Five more days were like this only. Daddy and Zara phupi fucked in my room and i fucked my mummy in my parents’ bedroom. we all were satisfied in our home. the only person who was not getting sex was Choti daadi Amina, my father's stepmom. Everyday she used to call daddy and ask him to come to her home and fuck her. but daddy kept making excuses.

And mummy was also not comfortable fucking me whenever daddy was at home. to make this simple, i made a plan. My plan was to let daddy know about my incestuous affair with my own mummy, who was his wife. and then there will be no more secrets. only open sex all over our home. anyone could fuck anyone.

3 comments:

  1. Fulfil your desires with poremium range of love toys at

    1. https://www.sextoyinhyderabad.com/
    2. https://www.sextoyingujarat.in/
    3. https://www.sextoyinsadarbazaar.com

    Lucky visitors can get buy 1 get 1 free, free shipping and even special discount to save on the purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does Hammer of Thor utilise?

    The Hammer of Thor natural process works in a amount of ways:
    Murder vessels present in the body parts are liable for force and show in a innate way
    The hammer of thor procedure expands these slaying vessels. This makes yourself increment in metric and transmute wider.
    The expression also prevents the internal parts of the muscles from having stronger gore vessels.
    Thence your embody able to increase soul and with aid than before. This is how you can reach its maximal achievable execution.

    ReplyDelete