Saturday 1 May 2021

Encounter with a beautiful shy lady

When I got transferred to Mumbai I told my friend to search for a house. As I’m new to the place, I find it difficult to get a good house and finally he took me to his friend who was staying in a two bed room flat. His name was Kishore and he was staying with his wife. He wants to share his flat with known person, so that he can save some money. I also agreed to stay with him and shifted my things to his flat. Kishore told that his wife has gone to her mother’s place, a remote village, for delivery and she will be coming next week. He will be using one bedroom and I will be using one. Kitchen & bathroom will be shared by both of us.
Days went on and I got used to the new place. I also like that flat, as many chicks and aunties are staying nearby.

One day, Kishore told that his wife is coming that evening and he has to pick her from the railway station. But unfortunately, as he has some very very urgent office meeting, he requested me to go and pick her up. He had given me the train details and left to office.


I left to railway station by 7:00 pm to pick her. She got down from the train with her kid.I got stunned to see her. She was such a beauty. She should be around 30 years of age. Very fair, big eyes, sharp nose & small red lips. She got a nice structure with little extra flesh. Her breasts were very big, round shaped and slightly hanging because she didn’t wear bra. I guessed that, she didn’t wear it so she can easily give milk to her child.
I went near to her and introduced myself.

Hi, I’m Kumar. Your husband’s friend. He asked me to pick up up.
Yes. He told me. I’m Kavitha. It’s nice to you to come here to pick me.
It’s my pleasure. Can I carry the child.
Sure. Why not?

When I try to pull the child from her hands, it hugged the mother’s neck.
My left hand got struck up between the child and her right breast.
OOOOH my. How soft her breast was. I also came to know that it is really very big. My hand also became wet suddenly. I slowly removed my hand outside. OOOOOPS. My hand became wet because of milk oozing from her breast. I sniffed and enjoyed the tasty milk smell. She hang down her head with shyness. I took my kerchief and wiped my hand.

 

Ok. Kavitha, shall we go?
Yes Kumar.

I allowed her to go first and watched her backside beauty. Her buttocks are also big and round shaped. It was slowly moving left and right when she walked. Suddenly I had a lust to lift her saree, and see her beautiful buttocks. I controlled myself, sighing heavily with lust, followed her and we reached the auto stand.


While returning in auto, she has not spoken much. She was born and brought up in a viallage. so, she was very shy type. I thought that it will be easy for me to seduce her as she was not much educated.
We reached home and found that kishore has not returned. As kid started crying, she went to her room in a hurry. I understood that she will feed milk to her child. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I watched tv for some time and surprised to see that she has not come out of the room. With curiosity I went inside her bedroom.
There she was lying in bed with her left breast exposed. Both she and the kid was sleeping. I clearly understood the situation. She was feeding her baby lying in bed. Due to train journey tiredness, she slept immediately.


I went near to her like a cat and watched her breast closely. OH MY, she had a beautiful, big, round breast. As it was not exposed in sun, the breast was rose in colour. Nipple was big and brown colour and the circle was black in colour. In the nipple tip, a milk drop was glistening. I bent forward to lick the drop.

Suddenly, door bell rung. Oh god, so Kishore has returned. I immediately rushed back to my room and waited. Again door bell rung and Kavitha rushed from her room and went to open the door. I also went out acting like now only I heard the bell sound. Kishore thanked me for my help and both of them went to their room.

I returned back my room, thinking my fate. Just missed.... I was longing for that milk drop in her nipple. I took the handky, which was wet with her milk. I took it in one hand, sniffed the milk smell and started masterbating by keeping my hand inside the underwear.

That night I took the oath to drink the tasty milk from her beautiful, big breasts. Thinking about how to achieve that, I really didnt know when I slept.


Next day morning, I woke up and found that my underwear was fully wet due to the sperm leaking. I was thinking about Kavitha the whole night and leaked a lot. I took bath and got ready to go to office. That time Kavitha was cooking in the kitchen. She was wearing a saree, which was lifted upto her knee. Her legs were very sexy and strong like a pillar. baby hair spread below her knee which tempted me. I felt my cock was raising inside. She smiled at me and gave breakfast. I finished breakfast and left to office.
For past one month, I was talking to her so nicely, got her friendship. Now she got confidence in me and talked to me freely. My lucky days came soon.

Next day morning, Kishore told that he is going to delhi for a office job and will return after 1 week. I was very mucy delighted to heard this. That day evening I returned to home with rasagullas. That day night me and Kavitha were eating rasagullas.

Kavitha told "Kumar, you are so nice to me. The sweets are really good".
I told "Kavi, you are more sweeter than these rasagullas"

Kavitha face became red because of shyness.
She told "Please Kumar. dont praise me like this".
I told "Kavi, If I would have been your husband, I would never leave you like Kishore. I would take leave to office and sitting with you".
Kavitha laughed and told "Thank you Kumar. I’m glad that you have so much affection for me".
She told that she has to sleep now. So, I told good night to her and came back to my bedroom. I was thinking for long time about drinking her milk and finally got a superb idea. Decided to implement my plan next day, I slept well that night happily.

Next day Kavitha woke me up and said "Good morning Kumar".
Without opening my mouth, I simply wished her by lifting my hand. I also showed pain in my face.
Kavitha sat near me and asked, "what happened Kumar. why you are not talking to me".
I took a paper and wrote like this
"Kavitha, My throat is paining very much. I was not able to say anything. I will consult a doctor and come back".
Immediately she told "Kumar, better go to ayurvedic doctor. Natural medicine is better. I don't trust alopathy medicines at all. Please listen to me and consult a ayurvedic doctor".

Being a village born girl, she was very much confident in ayurvedic treatment.
I spoke to her with very difficulty "Kavitha, for you only I’m going to consult a ayurvedic doctor".
This made her happy that I'm listening to her.
I went out, roamed for two hours, went to an ayurvedic drug store and bought some oil and returned to flat.

Kavitha welcomed me and asked "Kumar what happened. What doctor told you".
I told her "Kavi, as you said I consulted a very old ayurvedic doctor. He is the best in this state. He gave this oil to apply on my throat for one day. If still it was not cured, he told that it can be cured only by a natural medicine"....

I stopped there and looked at Kavitha's face.
She asked eagerly, "what is that medicine Kumar".
I asked "Do you really believe in ayurvedic treatment kavi?".
She told "ofcourse. in our village we take only natural medicines. We won’t use Allopathy at all. Now tell me what medicine do you have to take, if it is not cured by today?".
I hesitated for some time and told "Don't mistake me Kavi. He asked me to drink breast milk continuously for three days. He told that only the natural medicine in the breast milk will cure my throat pain".

Kavitha's face became red because of shyness and kept quiet keeping her head down.
Then she told "I pray to god that you will get cured by today itself".
Without talking to me, she went to her bedroom.
She is afraid that I will ask her milk, thats why she left immediately.
I smiled inside and went back to my room. I simply apply the ayurvedic oil at my throat and slept.

By afternoon, Kavitha woke me up for lunch.
She asked me "How is the pain Kumar".
I pretended that I was not able to speak and showed in sign that it was paining very much. I also told her I can’t take lunch because of pain. Then again I went to sleeping.

By evening, Kavitha woke me up again. She was carrying a glass with full of milk.
She told me "Kumar. You are nice friend of mine. I dont want to see you suffering from pain. So, as the doctor said, I poured my breast milk in this glass for you. Please drink this".
I told her slowly, showing pain in my face. "Kavi, You are very nice. But doctor told that I should drink directly from breast. Then only the medicine will work.
It's ok Kavi. I think it will be ok by tonight".

Kavitha's face again became red with shyness and without saying a word, she returned back to her bedroom.
That night, I acted that I was so tired and showed pain in my face. Kavitha was very much worried about me and she really felt sorry for me. At night 10 pm. Kavitha was watching a TV serial in her room. I changed myself only to a lungi, removed my underwear. I took the tomato ketchup bottle and slowly went to bathroom. I poured lot of tomato ketchup in the bathroom floor and again kept back the ketchup bottle in the kitchen. Again I went to bathroom and made loud sound like vomiting.
The sound was too much that, Kavitha run from her bedroom to the bathroom.

She got shocked to see that I was vomiting and floor was full of blood.
Kavitha cried "Oh my god. Kumar, what happened? I think your throat problem has become worst."
I pretend that I was in half conscious. So, Kavitha hold me tightly, so that I wont fell.
She also pour water in the floor to clean the blood. I acted like I lost my consciousness and rest my head in her right breast.

Ooooooooooooh. How soft it is... Like a pillow. I also slowly untie my lungi, without seen by Kavitha. Kavitha took me back to my bedroom slowly. On the way itself, my lungi fell down and my cock was jumping half raised. Kavitha saw my cock and her eyes popped out. She was thinking how big and beautiful it was. She slowly laid me in the bed and sat near me. She got confused what to do next and was thinking for some time. After that she slowly lift my head and kept in her thigh. She removed her last two buttons of the blouse and took out her big, beautiful right breast.

I was watching this by my half closed eyes. Her breast looked heavy and nipple was also very big and also long. I understood that it was full of tasty milk. She slowly opened my mouth and pushed her big brown nipple inside my mouth. I started sucking it. Yummy, The milk was very tasty. It started pouring like a waterfall inside my mouth. I also licked the nipple slowly and also the circle. I also slightly bite it with pleasure.

Kavitha murmured, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Kumar, please dont bite. It hurts me. Drink the milk fast, so that your throat will be cured".
I smiled to myself, took my hand and pressed the breast, so that more milk will come out. I drunk happily by making the sound "slurp.. slurp... slurp". With my other hand, I touched her hip and felt the softness. I also tried to take the whole breast inside my mouth. But I can able to swallow only the half of it, as it was too big for my mouth. I was drinking, drinking and the milk was also pouring continuosly. I emptied the right breast and simply sucking the nipple for more milk.

Now Kavitha understood that I need more milk, she lifted my head and kept it on her left breast side and pushed her left side nipple into my mouth. Pretending that I’m half conscious, I took her left hand, and kept it on my huge cock. She got shocked first and saw my face. I acted that I’m sleeping. She thought I have done it without knowingly. While I’m drinking the milk, she got asleep in the same position. I slowly kept my penis inside her left hand and started masturbating with her hand. I was drinking milk with sound "slurp... slurp.. slurp" and at the same time she was moving the cock within her hand with sound "chuk... chuk.. chuk". After some time, I emptied her left breast also and started licking her nipple and around circle. I also licked slowly the entire breast inch by inch. It was very very soft like cotton or silk.

I also slowly removed her saree and looked at navel. WOW, it was very deep and looked like a small vagina to me. I slowly put my tongue inside her navel and slowly rotated it. I licked it with lust. Suddenly, I lost control and my cock shooted the liquid. I purposely jerked my cock towards her face. My liquid drops shooted at her face and some drops entered into her mouth also. She woke up in a shock due to this. I immediately acted that I’m getting conscious now. Seeing the situation, she thought that she only played with my cock in her sleepiness. She immediately removed her hand from my penis and kept my head above a pillow. She also cover my lower body with my lungi and left the room in a hurry.


Next day morning, Kavitha wake up with a cup of coffee. I smiled at her after receiving the coffee cup. She also smiled at me and asked “How’s your throat Kumar?”. I said “It’s better now dear. Thanks for your sweet milk”. She said “Don’t talk about it Kumar. I feel shy” and she left the room. In the afternoon, I went to her room.

Kavi, again my throat is paining now. I think I need your milk again
But Kumar, I feel guilty about this. Is this right Kumar?
Kavi, we are good friends. And the friend in need is friend indeed. I think I’m close enough to drink your breast milk.
Ok Kumar, I want your throat to be cured first. C’mon drink my milk

I lay down in her lap and she opened her blouse and bra and took out the big right breast.
I stared at it and slowly touched it and said” It’s really beautiful kavi. I’m a lucky guy to suck it”.
She smiled at me and said “I'm happy that you like me very much. Please drink as much as u like Kumar”

I sucked the nipple and started pressing the breast so that milk can flow into my mouth. She moaned softly “UMMMAAAHHHHHH”. I also opened her bra fully and start pressing the left side breast.
Kavi not knowing what to do and also aroused by my act start lamenting “Kumar please please don’t lift my mood. This is sin. You make me to make sin”.

I immediately took her left hand and put it inside my underwear. She gasped on touching my big rod and tried to remove her hand. But I firmly pressed her hand against my rod and started squeezing it. Now she got fully aroused and closed her eyes. She started to feel my rod by moving her hand from top to bottom. I immediately understood that this is the time for fucking move. I get up from her lap and lift her up. I hugged her tightly. She also hugged my tightly. Then I looked at her eyes closely. She also looked at me. I got the signal from her eyes and took her to bed.

She lay down in the bed and welcomed me with both her hands. I lay down above her and we started kissing. I kissed her slowly in her forehead then neck breast and come down to her black forest. I removed her saree and also untied her petticoat. Her thighs are like pillars and very soft. I kissed her thighs gently and slowly spread them wide. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY, rosy lips were smiling at me and it was slightly covered with black hair. I bent my head and started licking her vagina.

Kavi lost control and started shouting “Yes Kumar Yes. Lick it. Lick it. Bite it hard. Cmon. Bite it”
I slowly bite it and made her cry with joy. Now she removed my lungi and underwear. My big penis started jumping as soon as it got released from underwear. It was erected fully. Kavi gasped on seeing my rod.

“How big it is. I love it Kumar. I love it”.
I moved towards her face and ask her.
“Want to taste the cone ice cream dear”.
She said “No Kumar. I won’t do that”.
I said “Cmon dear. Don’t hesitate. We wont get a chance like this. Let’s enjoy”.
But again she said, “No Kumar. I don’t like the smell”.
Then I thought for some seconds and went to the kitchen and came back with honey bottle.
I pour the honey in my penis and applied all around it.

I said “Kavi, Just lick now. If it tastes good, then you continue. Otherwise leave it.”

Kavi slowly licked the touch of penis and the honey was sweet to her tongue.
She happily smiled at me and said “I will take it fully into my mouth Kumar. C'mon push it to my mouth”.
I slowly push it half the way to her mouth . She started sucking it hungrily. I felt heaven there. She slowly sucked it like a cone ice cream. I also moved my hip front and back like fucking her mouth. Having completed sucked it , her attention went to my balls. She first licked it in circle and took it fully into her mouth and started munching it with her tongue. She licked, sucked, munched my penis for 5 minutes.

I started shouting “Kavi, you bitch. You are an expert now. I want to fuck you dear. I want to fuck you in all your holes”.
Then I asked her to bend and lay like a dog. She also did like that. I opened her vagina from backside and slowly inserted my penis inside the hole and pushed it. It went inside happily as lots of juice already flowing inside her vagina.
She cried in joy “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS MMMMMMMM”. I pushed my penis inside her vagina fully and started pumping.

I moved my buttocks slowly front and back and rammed my dick forcefully. On each thrust she shouted “AAAAAAHHHHHHHH” which made me mad. I cupped her both breasts and started squeezing it also. She also moved her buttocks back and front and cooperated me. I fucked her like a dog for 5 minutes. Then I explored suddenly filling her vagina with my sperm. We both lied in the same pose for some time and departed.

Now Kavitha lost her shyness and she was really happy. She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheeks. “Kumar this is my day. I have not enjoyed like this in my lifetime. Thank you”. I also kissed her and smiled at her. “Kavi, as I said I want to fuck all your holes. Now I want to enjoy your ass hole”. Kavi got frightened and said “But Kumar. Ass hole is very small. How can your penis enter it. I'm afraid that it will hurt me”. I said “Dear don’t be afraid. I will see to that you enjoy it”. I again went to kitchen and came back with castor oil bottle. I asked Kavi to bent down and took some oil in my middle finger. I slowly inserted it inside her ass hole and started rotating it so that castor oil will be applied inside her ass hole. “Kavi, suck my cock dear. Make it ready for the ass fuck.”

Kavi took my penis again into her mouth and started playing with her tongue. She took it inside her mouth deeply and started moving her mouth front and back. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH it was really wonderful. Within 5 minutes my penis was erect again and was standing up happily for fucking.
I asked Kavitha to bend and asked her to not to afraid. I applied castor oil all over my penis. First I put one finger inside her ass and started moving it in and out. Kavi started moaning “UUUUMMMMM OOOOOHHHHHHHH”. I made her enjoy this by doing for 2 minutes or so and made her ass hole ready to take my BIG FINGER now.

“OK Kavi, be ready now. I’m going to insert my penis. Take a deep breath and welcome my penis inside your tight asshole.”

I kept my penis in her ass hole mouth and rotate it slowly. This will increase her ass hole sensation and it will be ready to open freely. I slowly insert my penis. OH GOD, it was soooooo tight and im able to insert only a tip of my penis. Kavi started shouting “Kumar please stop it. It’s hurting”.

I said “Don’t worry dear. It will be ok now”. I took a deep breath and pushed it slightly deep. It went inside one more inch and Kavitha was full of tears now. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Kumar it’s hurting very much. Take it out please”. Without hearing a word, I again pushed it hard deeply. Now it went slowly inside due to the castor oil lubrication. “KAVI, yes we did it. I’m inside your asshole now”. Now I slowly took it out one inch and again pushed it inside. Though it is paining Kavi also started enjoying it. “Kumar, I love you Kumar. I love you. Fuck me Kumar. Fuck my ass hole and tear me into two parts. C’mon fuck it”. Being encouraged by her words I started fucking aggressively. The sound “Chuck chuck chuck chuck” came from each movement of my penis. I made my movement fast and start fucking her fast with deep thrusts every time. I fucked her ass hole like this for 5 minutes and flushed her ass with my gum.

We lied down in the bed for half an hour motionless. After that we kissed each other hungrily and slept down.
After this incident we started living like husband and wife. Whenever chance came, we started enjoying it every second. After one year I got transferred to Calcutta, so I had to leave her. Though we have separated now, many times I use to cherish myself by thinking about my lovely sex experience with that shy lady Kavitha.

No comments:

Post a Comment