Wednesday 12 August 2015

My Mother (with illustrations)

It happened about 10 years ago. I was 16 years old and my mother was 39 years old. We were living in a modest colony. My father was a government employee. Now he is retired.

My mother used to fight a lot with my father about his supposed involvement with another woman and we had to suffer a lot on that account. I have one more sibling. Because of the frequent fights, relatives and neighbours distanced from us. I was maturing at age 16 and used to understand a lot of sexual content spoken in the fight and I would say I had become very much matured, a way ahead of my age. I used to fantasize about women.

Because of our seclusion from people, we were more and more living alone. My other sibling was way younger to me. He was 8 years old back then. My mother a housewife and was left alone most of the time at home. It all started with my own dirty instincts.



We were poor back then and used to sleep in same room with two beds joined together at night. My father due to fights had started sleeping in next room. One night because of my aroused state I just shifted onto my mother's bed. Those were summer days and I was free too due to summer school holidays. Mother was sleeping in just her nightie. I knew she removed everything underneath, to get some respite from heat. We used to join beds to get air from a air cooler on both the beds. When I went on her bed, I got more aroused. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I remained a bit away from her as I had bit of fear. But after several minutes I gathered courage and placed myself very next to her. I mean an inch away from her. Then I mustered more courage after few minutes and placed myself next to her and pressed onto her. She did not respond as she was in deep sleep. Then I pressed a bit more and this time she got awake and turned back to see me. (She was facing away from me). She asked me, what I was doing in her bed. I immediately moved away and slept on my bed.

However this incident had some effects. About a week after I was studying. I used to study subjects for next class in summers. Suddenly a sneeze came and I got stuff all over my face and hands. I immediately proceeded to bathroom. As I opened the door, suddenly a scream came saying, 'no no' and I saw my mother had come to close the door and had nothing on her body. I saw her full naked body for a second or so. I went to my place to study again. After 5 minutes she came to the room where I was studying and asked me what I was doing there. (She thought I was sneaking on the open door and had something on my mind, but it was truly unintentional). I told what had happened. Then she asked me what I saw. I said nothing and started studying again. She stood there for a minute and went inside.

After that instant I always thought of seeing her naked again. I even started fantasizing about her. She had a very nice average figure. I could not resist sometimes watching her. sometimes I thought I was not doing correct thing and felt guilty.

About a week before my class started, my father had to go to another city for office work. He said he'll return the next day. That night I was preparing to sleep, my brother said he'll sleep outside where my father sleeps, because it's much cooler as it had lots of big windows. But he said he can't sleep alone and asked me to come and sleep with him. I took my bed sheet and pillow and I was proceeding to front room. I was passing the middle room, where my mother was preparing for sleeping. She was standing beside the bed and tending pillow. As I passed she gave a blush. I was confused and got scared and went to front room and slept.

After mid-night I suddenly woke up and felt thirsty as it was quite hot those days. I got up and proceeded to go to kitchen and was passing middle room. I heard my mother. Room was dark as I did not switch any light and knew how to go to kitchen even in dark. She asked me that if I am going to kitchen, bring a glass of water to her too. I went to kitchen, drank water and brought a glass of water for her. All this I did without switching on any lights. Now when I brought her the water, she asked me to switch on the light. I switched on the light. And as I proceeded to hand over the water, what I saw aroused me beyond limits. She was wearing saree, as I remembered when she was standing beside the bed about 3-4 hours before, but she had no blouse or bra on. Her breasts were visible beneath the translucent saree. As she drank, she gave me a smile. After she had finished I took the glass and switched off the light and went to front room and laid down on the bed. I could not sleep and was thinking about her. I was getting aroused as everything was all set. My brother was sound sleep outside, my father was not there and my mother was sleeping alone inside and she gave me smiles two times too.

After an hour or so, I thought she might have slept, I went to her room and stood beside her bed. Nothing was visible in dark, as middle room was very dark as compared to front room. After a minute or so, I started seeing somethings and in sometime everything was quite visible, yet not clear. I could see that my mother was facing away from where I was standing. I slowly sat on the bed on the side I was standing without making any noise. Then after a minute of caution, I laid down, still making as less noise as possible. I was just 4-5 inches away from her. She was facing away from me on her side, but quite vertical on her side. Her thighs were bent. I too slowly formed same shape and shifted myself close to her. I was wearing vest and a short. I too removed underwear during summer as it was quite uncomfortable to sleep in. My dick was fully aroused and was stretching my shorts. Now I was just an inch from her and could hear her breathing too. My dick was close to her hips. My whole body was parallel to hers, in same shape as she was sleeping. I was so close that if I had moved a cm forward my dick would had touched her hips. At this point I was too scared. I could also see her by now quite clearly. She still had saree on her breasts as I could make out from back. Her legs were covered till toe in saree. I waited at this position for many minutes. I could not muster enough courage. I was thinking that what if she doesn't consent and tell father all about it. It will be very bad for me.

But after 15 minutes or so, I placed my hands on her hips and it felt like heaven. her hips clad in saree was seeming huge and I was finding it difficult to control myself. After a minute or so, I moved forward an inch and brought my lower body in contact with her lower body. my dick pressed in the middle of her two hips and thighs met thighs and legs came on top of her legs. The silky touch of saree and her hips made my dick to become very hard. yet I somehow controlled myself of committing any blunder and remained in that position for a minute. Then I applied a bit pressure on her hips by moving myself a bit upward. Her whole body moved with mine. I could not believe that she was sleeping as anyone would had been wide awake by then. I got some more courage and did it 2-3 times more. By now I was sure that she wanted me. I then brought my front chest in contact on her naked back and my face touched her long hairs. Her smell, her silky saree contact was making me mad. I was now sure enough to remove my clothes. I came back few inches or so and removed my vest and short. I then moved forward again and placed myself in same exact position. I was now too much aroused now. Now I got some indications too. About a minute after this, she moved her body on her side so that I can come a bit on top of her from side. As she did it I too moved over her body. I placed my hand beneath her arm so that I can get my hand in front of her chest and she moved her arm up for me to do that. I placed my hand on her breast and gently caressed it.

Now I was getting confident. I then moved my hand near her toe and slid back saree and petticoat till her waist. And again resumed the same position. Only this time my naked thighs and legs were in full touch with hers. I started rubbing my dick on her saree clad hips. I liked it very much. it felt like heaven. Then I knew where the knot of petticoat was. I loosened it and tried pushing it down. After several minutes of slow pushing it came till her knees. Then I got up and removed the petticoat. Then I started kissing her thighs. Saree was too entangled to remove and then I removed saree from over her hips and placed my hard dick on it. She uttered a low moan. Now it was time for me to make the move and I stroked her pussy. She moaned again. I started stroking her breasts and pussy like this for several minutes. Then I pushed my dick in space between her two thighs and it went inside and touched her pussy. She gave a deep moan this time. I then placed myself in a way so that I can enter her. As I was about to enter she placed her hands on her pussy and closed the thighs tightly. I could not move. I slowly mustered courage and said in a whisper, 'karne do na'. She said in low voice too. 'no'. I said 'why'. she said, 'nahin'. I started kissing her body all over wildly and separated her thighs and placed my dick again on her pussy, I was getting too aroused and was about to ejaculate and I ejaculated over her pussy and thighs. We laid there for a while, then she went to bathroom and I heard splashing sound. She was cleaning herself. She returned back, and asked me to go to my room and said, 'forget about this and never tell anyone'. And I went to my room.


Next day I got up early. My mother was still sleeping. I used to go for tuition in summer holidays and I got ready early to avoid my mother (at least in the morning) and went for the tuition and after tuition I hung around with my friends for a little longer, out of the fear of seeing my mother again. But time came when returning was inevitable and when I started for home it was 3:00 PM.



I returned home only to find that my house door was open. I went in and found my brother was not in the house. I heard my mother in the kitchen. I changed my clothes and went to kitchen. I found my mother in the kitchen making doing something. She was again facing away from me.

I asked my mother if father had come. She turned to me and said very feverishly that he came in the morning and went to office. She also told that my younger brother has gone out for playing with Vicky and she blushed and turned again. I knew when my brother goes at this time to play with Vicky and his friends he used to return by 7 PM. I also knew that my father will return at 7. After seeing her blush I got aroused. I could not resist watching her good sized hips in saree. My penis was erect again.

Now I could not resist my force of touching her. Somehow the yesterday's night of madness was getting over me. I went close to her and behind her. I waited for a minute. She knew I was behind her. Then suddenly I went close to her and pressed my penis on her hips. She started with astonishment. A tin box still in her hand fell off on the ground with a loud noise.

She said in a whisper, "kya kar rahe ho". And without picking up the box went out of kitchen. I stood there for a while contemplating on my act. I was shivering a bit and was confused for a while. I stood in kitchen for a while, then went to the other room.

And what I saw mesmerized me for a while. She was lying on the bed yet again facing away. And the way she was lying aroused me even more. I again longed for touching her hips. My shorts was bulging uncontrollably.

I wanted to touch her. Satisfying myself with her sensual posture. I moved on to the bed and laid beside her gently. From this position I could feel how near I was to her body and her ignoring me was making me aroused and confident much more. I then gently touched and hips and then squeezed it. She did not move at all. This was a sign of approval. My penis had become rock solid and I felt like removing my shorts. I remove my shorts and caressed my penis for a while with my hand looking at her sensual hips. I then came close to her body, pressed my chest onto her back, moved my hand in front of her and squeezed her breast. Then I pressed my penis on her hips and rubbed on it. It was a scene which I can never forget. The very approval of hers made me more hot and sensual. I was getting out of control.


Then I gently removed her saree and petticoat. Her lower naked body was simply awesome, specially her thigh and hips, smooth and well curved. I started kissing her thigh and tasted it with my tongue. The heat was getting on. I started massaging her thighs.

Then I squeezed her meaty hips. They bounced back when I left them free. It made me crazy. My mother moaned a little. It was a signal of approval. I then smelled the space between her thighs and the pussy. The smell was getting on on me. The area was very warm and licked it to taste it. I wanted to sense the touch of her naked body on my penis and rubbed it on her thigh for a while. I had full erection and my mother was now moaning frequently. I then moved up and rubbed my penis on her hips. This was as if I was proclaiming that her body was mine and marking it all over. Then I inserted my penis in the gap between her thighs and it rubbed along her vagina. It felt like I was in heaven. I then moved my penis back and forth for a while while she was moaning all this while.


Then I made a bold move. I laid myself exactly behind her and parallel to her and moved her on top of me. She was suddenly surprised and uttered...ahhh... as while moving I had grabbed one of her boob very tightly. This was a very very arousing position. As from this position I had grabbed her breasts and was massaging them while my penis was in the gap between her two thighs and massaging her vagina. Her hips were pressing on my stomach and her hair smelled very nice and sexy.





The massaging of her breasts and my penis rubbing on her vagina had aroused her a lot. She started uttering loudly aahhha...ummmhhhh while moaning......I had come to a arousal state where I was getting mad. I desperately wanted to be inside her. This feeling was gripping me. Suddenly I felt a warm spurt of vaginal fluid on my penis and my mother uttered very loud moan.....I could not control myself now. Holding my penis and placing on her vagina, I pushed it. It went over her vagina. She then took hold of my penis and directed it in her vagina. I again gave a push and it went inside the heaven. The warmth and rub of her vagina over my penis made me crazy. I started pushing and pulling it in her vagina vigorously.


After sometime I cummed inside her but she kept on moving her hips over my penis which was becoming placid. After sometime she cummed as well. We laid there for sometime beside each other, then she got up went inside and came back. She had taken bath and asked me to get up and clean myself. I was getting aroused again. She was behaving very normally and this was a positive signal that there will be many more encounters like this in future. I got up and took bath and came in the room. She had prepared tea and with a smile she gave me the tea, saying, "tu itna bada ho gaya, kabhi pata bhi nahin chala" and gave me a kiss on my lips and a caressed my head. After an hour my brother returned back and after that my father. Everything became normal again.


Nothing happened for next three days. Either my brother was at home or my father or some neighbour. Then one night, I was in deep sleep when I felt someone was whispering in my ear. It was my mother. She was saying, "mere bistar par aa jao". I was waiting for this for last 3 days which went by in anticipation. She told me not to make any noise. I followed her to her bed which was alongside our bed only. My brother was in deep sleep. Probably it was 2 AM or so. There was a bit of danger of my father waking up and passing the middle room to go to toilet in night, but it seldom happened and I knew he didn't switch on any light and passed straight. But anything can happen. But I was very aroused. These concerns came in my mind and soon sped away. I was more interested in making love to her at that moment.

She pushed me on the bed and whispered in my ear, "aaj mein tumhe batati hoon, ki pyar kaise kiya jaata hai" in a very sensual voice. She removed her maxi and removed my clothes slowly. Then she came on top of me. This was the first time she was facing me like this. Her breasts pressed on my chest, giving a feeling which is hard to describe. Then she suddenly smooched me and started massaging my penis between her smooth thighs. All this was happening next to the bed where my younger brother was sleeping.



I was getting crazy and hot. Her hot breath was blowing my mind away. She then kissed my chest and moved downwards, kissing my stomach and then caressed my penis with her hands. I was on the verge of ejaculation as I was anticipating this for many days. She was massaging my penis when suddenly I ejaculated. All my semen came on her breasts. She then bent over me again, dirtying my chest with my own semen. She whispered in my ear, "jao saaf karo jaakar". Apparently she was not very happy with this.

I cleaned myself and returned back to my bed. I was discontent with myself and also sad because she didn't sound happy at all and I thought this will end my relationship with her.



Anyhow nothing happened for a month. Everything became super normal. My school started as month of July came and I became more busy with my friends and studies. Sometimes I felt guilty when I went to another friend's house and saw his mother's love for him, so motherly. But I thought who knows anyone's reality! Then one day my school was off. It wasn't any public holiday. Apparently founder of the school had died. And so that particular day was off.

Before sleeping a night before I was thinking of my mother and I knew for sure that, that day I will surely be alone with her and was anticipating for something to happen and thinking all the night, I slept late. By the time I got up, my father had already left for office and my brother was already gone to school. My first reaction was to jump and grab her.  But she herself came. And amazingly dressed beautifully in a saree.


She had come to give me my morning breakfast, tea and bread & butter. She bent to give me my breakfast and smiled. I was intently watching the movement of her breasts. The cleavage was visible behind the translucent saree and as she bent, the breasts moved forward as if to invite me. 

I thought better to tidy myself first. So I brushed, took breakfast and  took bath. When I came in the room I was just wearing a t-shirt and a towel. My mother was watching outside the window. The way she was standing there aroused me. She was resting her arms on the window sill and so she had bent. Her hips were protruding out and the saree was making the effect even more sexy. 


Seeing this, my erection got so much that towel came down automatically. 

As the towel fell, it made some noise. She turned and looked back and saw my erect, hard organ. She smiled and blushed and again turned away. I moved forward and pressed my penis on her hips. She immediately responded in a very sexy way. She stood on her toes and pushed her hips upward and back. And this time she herself started rubbing her hips on my penis by moving up and down on her toes.




Next, I sat down and lifted her saree up. As usual she was not wearing panties. My mother never wore panties at home. Maybe because of habit or because of heat. My city is usually very hot during summers and monsoons this time arrived in July fortunately. This particular day the sky was overcast and my mother was looking outside at pleasant weather. 

Presently it started raining and shower was pretty dense. So it was impossible for anyone from outside to see what was happening inside through window. So I lifted her saree and moved my hand up her thighs. Her thighs near her vagina was wet. I was getting aroused on the very thought that my mother was getting wet because of me and she wanted me. I inserted a finger in her vagina. It was pretty warm and wet and took out my finger and smelled it. It aroused me even more. My dick was fully erect and frequent pulses of blood was twisting it madly. 

I moved my head inside her petticoat and smooched her vagina. She gave a deep moan. She turned and gave me a very naughty look. I stood up and smooched her lips. She took my hard penis in her hands and started stroking it. Then she sat down and to my amazement took my penis in her mouth, gave a naughty look and gently pressed it between her teeth. I felt she'll certainly bite it off but she started squeezing with her mouth and pushing in and out. Now my dick had started to twist and turn a bit more.



She stood up again and removed my t-shirt and started kissing and licking my chest. I too loosened her petticoat and saree and petticoat went down. She removed her blouse. Now she was standing completely naked in front of me. I came close to her and embraced her tightly. Her breasts pressed against my chest and my penis pressed against her stomach. I squeezed her hips hard. Both us started feeling the heat. Suddenly she jumped and encircled my waist with her legs and I literally had to catch her from falling by gripping her hips. She took my penis and inserted into her vagina. 


This was a very sexy position and she said, "tumhe aur bhi skhikaungi aaj". And then she started moving her hips up and down, to ride my penis and I started smooching her. Her heavy breasts on my chest was giving heavenly feeling. Her wet vagina was making lubrication very smooth and movement of her hips over my penis was giving me irresistible feeling of this going on forever. After sometime I cummed inside her but she kept on moving and was laughing and moaning at the same time....like...ooh ..ahhhhh....aaaarrggg...ha ha....oooohh aaahh....and after a while she cummed too. We separated from each other and she gave me a loving hug...

She then went to kitchen and in about after 5 minutes reappeared with tea. She was still naked. I had put my clothes on again. But she asked me to remove it. So I removed them again. Then She sat on my lap with her bare hips on my flaccid penis and we drank tea in the position till I started to feel the heat again. 

My mother smiled as she could feel my hardening penis against her hips and uttered, "ummmmm... kya kuch aur sikhaun kya" and I shamelessly answered, "haan".... She then took hold of my arm and took me to the bed. There she took position like a dog and said, "ab tum mere piche aa jao aur piche se daalo". I went behind her. Her vagina was visible and I took my penis and inserted it. This position seemed very nice to me. I applied all my power to push my penis inside her. And she literally screamed at each push. And I had started to do much faster. 


My mother though had 2 children, me and my brother, still possessed a young figure and vagina. Her vagina wasn't that loose as anybody would guess. And her figure was very nice too. Over years and because of motherhood her hips had widened and they were full and firm too. Her breasts were large and well shaped. Her waist wasn't big and she particularly had almost flat stomach and smooth waist. Her normal vagina hole was smaller than my penis girth and when I inserted it used to turn out to be quite tight.

I did not cum fast this time, probably due to second time on same day. After a while she took my penis out. I asked, "kyun". She said, " abhi batati hoon". She took hold of my hand and urged me to come with her. I was surprised and bit irritated too, as I was enjoying that position. 

She took me to bathroom and started shower and said, "shower mein karte hain". She embraced me beneath shower. And it was a whole new experience for me.


I then had sex with her in shower and we did there for two times that day. This became frequent practice with us. Me and my mother started having sex almost 2-3 times a week whenever there was no one other at home. She taught me many sex positions. 

Apparently strange things started to happen which were obvious too. The quarrels between my father and mother did not happen from now on. The house was quite peaceful now. The reason maybe that my mother wanted love and she got it from me. She is 8 years younger to my father. And I guess my father after having 2 children took less interest in sex but my mother was still sexually very active and so was quite irritated when my father started loving her much less and took less interest in sex. Now I knew this reason for sure. I was now giving her sexual satisfaction.



We continued our sexual relationship for 2 years like this. Many times it happened during night. Either she used to come to my bed or I used to go to her during night time. Sometimes she used to say that her periods are on and that I should use a condom and so I got some condoms from my friends. (I was bit shy at buying them at that time). And so those times I used to do intercourse with her using condoms. Also I saw many changes in my mother. She was growing to look younger than before and more cheerful and so I never thought of ending our relationship.

The big gap in our relationship came when I had to leave home for the first time for 6 months to join my engineering institute. I returned after 6 months, only to find her stressed and looking bit old. I immediately knew the reason. My holidays were for 2 weeks. And I asked my father to take her to some hill station which she had been to. But my brother was having exams and my father was as usual very busy. So I took my mother with me to a hill station.

We started for the hill station on a night. It was a 8 hour train journey. When we finally arrived it was raining on that day and it was early morning. We booked a double bed hotel room. She was wearing a salwar suit and was looking cheerful and I felt happy.

After settling down and resting I went out to enquire about places where we can go and for sight seeing and also to buy some essential food items. When I returned back it was still raining. I knocked on the door and my mother opened the door. She was wearing a nightie. I instantly knew what she wanted. I was thrilled by the notion that she had packed a nightie in her luggage for me. At the same time I was frightened by the courage she had shown by opening the door while wearing a nightie and standing just at the doorstep. 


She was wearing a very low cut nightie without bra and her panty was visible beneath it.

I pushed her immediately inside and closed the door. I asked her whether she has gone mad by behaving like that. She said that she knew it was me that's why she opened it and then embraced me. She said she loves me. I knew my mother wanted love and that in past six months didn't had any. My father was getting more and more removed from my mother and now he hardly talked with her.

I removed my clothes and she went near the bed, removed her panty and bent down near it in doggy style and lifted her nightie over her hips. Her hips seemed more larger than before and I could see her wet vagina. She protruded it further inviting me. 


I stroked my penis while watching her sexy bum and her heat got over me too. I went close to her, caressed her hips for a while. Then took my penis and inserted with one huge push. 


She gave a loud....aaaaahhhh... I liked her cooing, moaning during sex.. She was perfect in arousing someone...except my father..dunno why...maybe he liked another woman.... I asked her whether I do better sex than my father...she said, I am like a horse and far better lover than my father... I felt proud and more excited and pumped her....she started giving me response by moving her hips vigorously......I ejaculated my hot semen inside her....


We stood up. She then turned and embraced me and pushed me onto the bed and then came on top of me. Her huge breasts over my chest caused sensation in my cock again and it again started becoming hard. She said naughtily, "aaj bahot mood mein ho, kya baat hai"...


I told her to go and clean my semen from inside her...she refused, saying that she wants to feel my semen inside her for a while as she has not felt it for a long time. Listening this my cock became rock hard again. She directed it in her pussy again and we had sex again.



Next day the weather was clear. Perfect day for sight seeing. My mother dressed up in a nice saree and a very sexy blouse. It was almost open on the back. She told me tht it is very old and that when she was newly married she used to wear it. I helped her in tying the knots at the back.

We then went out. I sometimes could not get off my eyes from the men who were constantly eying my mother. She was really looking very pretty, in fact very young too. One of the couples we met were very happy and they asked us when we got married. We both blushed. They told not to be shy as many men marry slightly older woman. We blushed again but I was getting a nice feeling. 

At a lone spot me and my mother walked together. I had been very desperate to touch her. So when I was sure nobody was watching us. I put my hand on her hips and started walking as we were couples.


I took a nice picture of hers sitting on a chair. The background was perfect with hills and she looked awesome in her saree. Stately. Like a princess. I drew this sketch from that picture:


I was getting aroused and wanted sex with her again. This time when I returned I did sex as if we were on a honeymoon. She told me better be careful as her periods were on, so I bought some condoms too. Throughout the night we had sex 4-5 times. Then we slept most of the morning.


Next day was another fine day and she wore kurta and chooridaar pyajama and she was looking 25 year old girl. Seriously. I teased her all day for that.



The next day we had to return but before that we again had rounds of sex to satisfy myself, because my holidays were ending too. In the morning I saw her lying on the bed with her huge hips looking like mountain. I was proud that I had fucked such a lovely woman so many times and she liked it too. I became aroused on this very thought and masturbated on her with my semen falling all over her. She woke up and gave me a smile.


We had breakfast and started to prepare to return back. She told me that she was very happy to come here and that she felt very young again. I was very happy for her too.



After 2 days I left for my college again. My relationship with my mother had made me sexually satisfied and I was very devoted towards studies, unlike others, who were going after girls and getting frustrated.

In one year I had gained reputation as a smart, studious guy. In second year of my study I got a research work under a professor. This professor was a new faculty member and he was quite interested to work with me. I also started building friendship with him and I and he both used to be quite comfortable with each other. The work usually involved lot of work and soon he started to call at his home. I used to go to his home to work with him. Work involved reading lot of books and papers and journals and lots of writing and compiling stuff and logistics.

When I first went to his home, I saw his wife. My professor's age was around 40 and this lady was around 35 or so. She was not slim at all. Instead she was quite plump. But her body was proportionate. When she first came in the drawing room to give us tea. I noticed her body. She was tall, around 5 feet 7 inches tall and plump. She was wearing a blue nylon saree and her huge breasts were visible. But very interesting part was her hips. They were huge. When she turned back, they were protruding huge and seemed like two huge globes hanging at the back. 


I liked her looks. Her face was very cute with beautiful lips. I also started talking to her in few days. She used to ask me about my city, parents, siblings etc. 

Their home was surprisingly very big. Every room was huge and everything was huge except my professor. He was tall but very very thin. His cheekbones were visible and that's the reason I never saw him in short sleeves or shorts. I always saw him in full attire. Maybe that way he hid his thin body.

I was become tall and healthier with age. The college mess was good and I was exercising a lot. I had almost gained all of height by then which remained at 5 feet 11 inches and weighed 76 kgs and looked quite smart.

One Sunday I went on usual time to meet my professor at his home. But he was not there. I didn't had any mobile or telephone at that time, so I had no information beforehand. His wife told that he had to go somewhere urgently and that he'll return in sometime. When I asked how much time, she guessed may be 1 hour. I asked her whether he has given any message for me. She said I can wait for one hour and he'll return. So I waited. I started reading. She asked me whether I want something to drink and I said no, but she said she'll anyways make tea for me. Something I noticed was different in her. The way she was talking. There was a constant smile on her face, as a kid has when he does some mischief and wants to hide it. I said, "okay". 

After few minutes she returned with tea. I had noticed that mostly she wore maxi at home , but today she was wearing a saree. And I could not help watching her swaying hips whenever she turned. Also she always tied her thick hairs in a knot. Today they were tied the same way. She looked really very sexy in both maxi and saree. Her hips were visible in both.


But today she was wearing. As she brought tea, she (i think) deliberately bent down and her loose pallu came down. I saw her cleavage and her breasts trying to come off from the top.


I was immediately aroused. The very deliberate act of hers made it more sexy. It meant she wanted me. She realizing what had happened, didn't find it necessary to hide her bosom by her pallu again. Instead she looked at me with a questioning look, as if to ask whether I liked it or not and I gave a blush. She smiled and then pulled back her pallu. I drank tea while she went in again.

Presently she came and told me that she is going to take bath and will return back in half an hour. I thought it to be a relief, because things were happening fast and I did not want to cause trouble right now. Who knows whether she wants me or not. The strong indication should come from her first before I could take any action otherwise I may get into trouble. So I sat reading my book.

After ten minutes I heard her calling me. At first I thought that it's in my thoughts but suddenly loud call came from within another room. I stood up and looked inside this room and heard clearly this time. She was calling me to get her towel as she had forgot it take inside the bathroom. I asked her where it is. She said it's in her bedroom alongside this room. I went inside and found a master bedroom with a double bed in the middle. This room was also huge. I guess rooms looked huge because ceiling was at the height of 15 foot as opposed to usual 10 foot. I found her towel lying on the bed. I brought it near bathroom and told her that I have brought it.

She said 'okay' and opened the door. But she opened the door with much force. Some part of her naked body was visible. I especially saw her boobs. She said, 'ouch', took the towel and quickly closed the door. I came back with thoughts of what was happening.


I came back and started reading my book again. I had waited for around 1 hour now and was expecting prof to come soon. Suddenly she appeared again but this time in her maxi. She smiled as if to remind me of the bathroom incident. She said prof will come soon and if I need something, you can find me in the bedroom. I said, okay.

After 15 minutes, no prof. Another ten minutes and no prof still. I was getting impatient. Then another 15 minutes and no prof. I decided to leave. I went to her bedroom. The door was half open. The sight I saw made me stand there for a while looking at it for a while. She was lying on the bed facing against me and her maxi was lifted upto her hips. Her half hips were visible and thighs were completely naked. She was a very fair woman. Her milky, smooth thighs aroused me again. I wanted to touch it but I thought it may cause trouble because who knows what's going inside this lady's mind. 


Presently my problem was that my cock had become hard and was visible through the stretch in my trousers. After a minute or so I tried to calm down and called her. She turned and as she turned her big breasts moved too. It aroused my cock again. She saw the stretch in my trouser and smiled and asked what I want. Embarrassingly I told her that I wanted to leave now as I guessed the prof may be very late today.

She said okay and said she'll let prof know that I came and went. I said bye to her and went to my room in the hostel. But for the next two days I was thinking about her and fantasizing about having sex with this lady. I realized that I was more attracted towards cute married ladies than the beautiful young girls. I took pleasure in thinking about having sex with elder women.



On Wednesday I went again to prof's home and again he wasn't there. Again she told me that he has gone out for some important work and will return soon. Last time he had returned after 4 hours. I didn't know what'll happen this time. But I stayed. She brought me tea again. I began reading my book. But dirty thoughts about her started to come in my mind. She was alone in the house with me. By the way, they had a 6 year old son, Ravi. Ravi was very unusual boy as in, he was quite tall for his age but very very thin. All his bones were visible like his father.

After 15 minutes I heard her calling me. I went inside, this time quite confidently, imagining the new situation which was going to unfold from which I can take pleasure. I came near the kitchen from where she was calling. She was standing on a low table and trying to reach a box on the top of a shelf. She asked me whether I can help. Even though I was 5' 11", the box was out of my hand's reach. It was at height of somewhere between 12-13 feet. I asked her whether she has a higher table. She said she has but in another room and it'll be trouble some moving it. So I stood there thinking of method to retrieve it back. Lower kitchen shelf was very short and the wooden shelf above was protruding more, so I was not able to use that shelf. After all tries gone in vain, she said she has an idea. She said if I can hold her up by standing on the table, she'll be able to reach the box. It seemed reasonable and I was desperate to touch her too. So I agreed and stood on the table. She came in front of me. Her boobs touched my chest. Her smell aroused me. She was so near me at that time. Then I bent down and encircled her thighs and lifted her up. The maxi slipped over her thighs and my hands came to rest near her hips. Her huge hips were bulging out in this position and I felt their weight on my arms. Her breasts came over the top of my head. And now my cock was fully erect. 


She stretched her hand and after much effort was able to grasp the box. Then she asked me to release her slowly. She came down slipping though my arms and presently came exactly in front of me. I had to encircle her waist to prevent her from falling back. Her breasts got squeezed on my chest. And it felt like heaven. Her lips were also close to mine. And I thought of kissing her. I moved my head forward but she smiled and released herself from me.

I'll always remember this situation. She was a very sexy lady. I started thinking of touching her. I wanted to make the move now because I think she had given more than enough hints as to what she wanted. After few minutes of thinking I went inside. She had changed into a saree and I asked her whether she was going outside. She said 'No'. Suddenly I took her in my arms and smooched her. She did not resist. She then gave me a naughty look. I asked her when prof will be back. She said 'don't worry, I lied to you, he won't be back another 2 hours or so'. As she said this I lifted her again. She was heavy. I took her to her bedroom.


There I pushed her on the bed and jumped on top of her. I started smooching her again. Her lips were sensuous and her smell was making me crazy. I became wild. I squeezed her breasts and hips and told her that she is the most sexy woman in the world. She said, 'accha' and started stroking my cock which was still inside trousers. I then removed her clothes one by one. Her breasts were pure milky white with pink nipples, I tried to milk them for a while, while she moaned. Then I moved to her thighs and started licking them. Then I kissed her pink pussy. She had shaved it. It seemed quite virgin too. Then I turned her and feasted on her milky, huge, firm, beautiful, round, exotic buttocks. I rubbed my cock over them. Believe me, mere thought of enjoying those hips seemed like I have got everything in the world. I then removed my trousers and underwear. She immediately took my cock in her mouth. I enjoyed my cock sucked by her beautiful mouth. She then tried coming over me and inserting it inside her pussy. But I asked her to wait. She looked puzzled. I took a condom, wore it and then pushed my cock inside her wet pussy. It seems this did not made her happy. But she rode on my cock and we cummed together. I laid beside her and then after sometime wore my clothes except shirt and laid beside her. She was completely naked. Then she turned and put her leg over my legs and one of her breasts came over my chest. 



She asked in a very loving tone, " can I say something". I said 'yes'. She said, "you are the most handsome young fellow she has seen in last few years. You are very healthy and intelligent too. " She then looked as if she wanted to say. I asked her to continue. She said, " can you give me a child". Hearing this I was much surprised and dumbfounded. Sex was okay but what she was asking was atrocious. I told her that this is impossible, besides she is married and can have children with her husband. She then turned and sat at the corner of the bed facing away from me. This seemed like a twist in the amazing experience I just had.

Presently she started sobbing. I asked her why she's crying. She started telling that she her husband is very thin and he's conscious about it. Even she is so conscious about it and that in conversation with her friends, her friends point it all the time. Even her son is like that and she is utterly disappointed in her son. He looks miserable. So that's why she was asking to give her a healthy child and nobody will ever know, as she is healthy herself and that way nobody will be able to doubt. I felt very sympathetic towards this lady as she sat there sobbing.



I embraced her my arms and gave a kiss. I told her that if she thinks she can manage it properly and will not be a trouble for her, then I am ready to give her a child.


No comments:

Post a Comment