Friday 19 October 2018

My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - 04

After my mom and I returned home, we saw our servant waiting for us in the living room cutting some vegetables. When he saw my mom's condition, he kept staring at her with lust-filled eyes. His hungry eyes were fixed on the side of her wet blouse that was clinging to her mature body. Also, her hair was in a severe mess and I'm sure that seeing her in such a nasty state, this low-class servant had some idea as to what she had been through. My mother then quickly went to the bathroom to have another shower. I was tired after having that immense orgasm and so I went to my room and slept off.

I woke up in the afternoon when it was close to 3 pm. The reason I woke up was because I heard male voices coming from our downstairs living room. I was surprised because Haria was scheduled to finish his work by 2pm and leave. But I realized later that the male voice I heard didn't belong to Haria or even my dad. It was the voice of Shyam Uncle who had been spying on my mother this morning, when she was being used by our servant. To recall, he was a man in his mid-fifties, with a pot-belly and an ugly rugged face. I hurriedly went to the staircase and started peeping into the living room from there.

Shyam Uncle was sitting on the sofa, wearing a yellow shirt and black trousers. My mother came with a cup of tea and a plate of biscuits. She was wearing a modest red-colored silk nighty that she often wore when we had visitors. The nighty was half-sleeved and covered most of her body, except her forearms. When she bent to set the items in her hand on the tea-table, Shyam Uncle's eyes trialed towards the small gap created in her nighty due to the bend and I'm sure he must've had a short glimpse of my mom's tits. For a moment, my mom too saw what he was doing and immediately stood up to avert further embarrassment. Her face was filled with anger as well as a sense of anxiety. She knew what this perverted man had seen her doing and could very well use it against her.

"Shikha, after seeing what you showed me today, I've totally gone crazy!", he said, baring his dirty yellow teeth with a cocky smile. I was surprised to hear him calling my mom by her first name. Before, he used to address her as just 'Didi' or 'Shikha Di'.

My mother was surprised too and she was almost shaking now. "What...What are you saying?"

"I'm telling the truth. You're such a sweet piece of work that if any man sees you, then he will instantly become hot."

Trying to get some control of the situation, my mom yelled aggresively, "What are you saying? You've gone crazy! Get out! Get out of my house!"

But Shyam Uncle appeared as cool and confident as ever. "Wait, Shikha darling, don't get angry so fast."

"Don't utter my name with your dirty tongue. Just get out! Otherwise, I'll scream and call the neighbors." My mom understood that this man had no evidence to prove his claims and therefore, would not be able to harm her or rat her out in front of anyone. Plus, over the years, Shyam Uncle had gathered a bad reputation in the neighborhood since he always had eyes for other people's wives. He was the neighborhood pervert. Whenever he met any woman, his eyes used to shamelessly trail towards their private parts and this hardly went unnoticed. That's why, very few people liked him. So, my mom knew that if she were to gather the people from nearby houses, they would most definitely believe her word against this pervert's.

But, Shyam Uncle had an ace up his sleeve, which he hadn't revealed yet. "You can gather as many people as you want. But first let me show you a gift." He poked his hand inside his trouser pocket and brought out a digital camera. "Come, see this."

My mother slowly and reluctantly walked closer to where he was sitting. "Don't worry. I won't touch you just yet. There's plenty of time for that. You'll understand what I'm saying when you take a look at these pictures.", he said.

Ignoring his words, my mother sat on the tea-table close to him and Uncle Shyam turned the digital screen towards my mother. Then he began to sift through the photos. Her expression changed to one of shock and embarrassment as she glanced through one photo after another. Although I had not seen the pictures myself, I could very well guess what they were.

Shyam Uncle enjoyed the look of fear and shock on my mother's face and decided to torture her some more. "Dekhcho Shikha, ki odbhut sundor lagche tomae. Ami onekdin dhorei tomae dekchilam, lukiye lukiye tomar chobi tulchilam. Tumi majhe majhei snan kore beriye janla bondo korte bhule jao ar dress change korte thako. Tokhon prae tomae langto obosthay dekhtam. Jotobari tomar ei forsa tight deho ebong sundor mukh dekhtam, amar lund ta tene jeto." ("See Shikha, how unbelievably beautiful you're looking. I've been watching you for a long time, taking your pictures while in hiding. Several times you have come out of the bathroom and forgotten to close your dressing room window, beforechanging. That's when I used to see you naked. Everytime I saw you're fair tight body and beautiful face, my dick
got so hard.") Shyam Uncle then openly started caressing his crotch over his trousers. His demeaning seductive words - like "langto" and "doodh" - had begun to have an effect on my mother as well, since I saw her nipple impressions clearly showing as they streched against the fabric of her nightgown. Plus, beads of sweat began to form on her forehead as she slowly grasped who was in control.

Shyam Uncle continued, "I have been taking pictures of you in various stages of undress, for the past three months. Sometimes when you're wearing bra and panties, sometimes when you're wearing blouse and petticoat, sometimes when you're totally nude. Uff you have no idea how many times I've masturbated while watching your pictures and thinking about your hot mature body." He started pressing and squeezing his dick more vigorously making the atmosphere even more tantalizing.

My mother's mouth gaped open when he showed her the latest set of pictures. "Though I was more surprised today morning when I saw your servant taking off your clothes and playing with your juicy body." My mom lowered her head in shame. The worst insult came when he showed her the last photo. "Ei dekho. Eta amar favorite."

("You were looking so great, wearing just a panty and standing against those window grills. And you're servant was squeezing your juicy tits from behind while kissing your tasty white smooth neck. What a scene that was!"

Out of impulse and excitement, he suddenly wrapped his free hand across my mom's waist which caused her to jump off the tea-table in surprise. "What...what are you doing? You said you weren't going to touch me.", she said with a much lower base. Uncle Shyam bit his tongue. "Oho! My mistake. But I couldn't stop myself after watching all these sexy photos of yours. These pictures will fetch good money if I decide to sell them."

My mother immediately folded her hands and pleaded, "No, please don't do this. I'll do whatever you ask, in return."

A wicked smile crossed his dirty lips. "Good. Then, from today onwards, you're my slave. You'll do whatever I say."

My mother shook her head. "But what if my husband or son finds out?"

"Don't worry. In front of them you'll remain a devoted wife and mother, but with me you'll act like my slave. Is that clear?"

With her head held low, she replied, "Okay. As you wish." "Then you'll answer everything I ask truthfully. What are you wearing underneath this nightgown?"

Without looking into his eyes, my mother replied, "N...Nothing. I'm not wearing anything underneath."

The old man's eyes lit up in excitement. "Really? Then let's go to your bedroom. I want to test if you're telling the truth or not. "

My mom was shocked. "My bedroom?", she asked to confirm, hoping that Shyam Uncle was just plain joking.

But he was not. "Yes. What else? Of course, if you want then we can play here as well.", he winked like a devil. "The choice is yours."

My mom realized that I could wake up any second. She thought that if I somehow came to know about her ordeal with our servant Haria, then she would feel very embarrassed. Also, I could also tell Dad about what she's been up to in his absence. This was a risk she couldn't afford to take. On the other hand, before this, she had never allowed any male in her bedroom other than my dad. And she knew what kind of a pervert this Shyam Uncle was. Once she let him inside her bedroom, she would be giving him an open opportunity to do anything she wanted with her. But there was no other choice.

She shook her head and replied, "Fine, come with me to my bedroom."

Uncle Shyam couldn't wait. He jumped up from the sofa and started following my mom into her bedroom. The bedroom was on the upper floor and I had to take cover. I quickly entered my room, closed the door and pretended to be asleep. When I heard their steps as they were walking up the staircase. When they reached the third floor of our house, I heard a knock on the door. "Babu, are you sleeping?", my mom asked from outside. I knew that if I responded then she would ask Shyam Uncle to leave. So, I stayed quiet hoping that my mom will think I'm sleeping.

When my mom didn't hear any response, I heard her locking the door from the outside. I smiled thinking how naive she was. They moved to the other room beside mine, where my mom and dad usually sleep. I heard the door open and then close shut. That's when I decided to get up.

What my mom forgot was that our room's balconies were located very close to each other, only about a foot apart. I immediately went to my balcony. It was close to evening and was starting to get dark. I carefully and hastily put my left foot across the gap and onto my parent's bedroom balcony. And then the right one. I was desperate to watch what was going on and nothing could stop me. When I reached their balcony, I hid myself below the short glass window and peeped inside to see what was going on.

Shyam Uncle was sitting on the edge of the bed and my mom was standing just a few feet away, facing him with a look of fear and tension on her face. "Shikha, you're bedroom is amazing! How many people have you taken inside here?"

"Isshhhh...chi! Don't you have the least bit of shame. I've never allowed anyone other than my husband to come in here!"

"Is that so? Not even that servant of yours?", he gave a wicked smile.

"Never! Listen, today is the first day he came to work. And besides, I'm not that kind of woman!"

Shyam Uncle put a finger on his lips and said, "Shhh! Don't shout. Your son is in the next room. If he wakes up, then you're doomed. What do I have to lose? The people in this neighborhood already consider me a pervert. But if you're sexy picture come out in the open, then the people will undoubtedly call you a whore and throw you out of this neighborhood. Moreover, you husband and son will also be forced to leave you. That's why I'm telling you to talk softly."

My mother was forced to cool down for the sake of her honor. This vile, ugly pervert had her exactly where he wanted. "Now, answer my question exactly as I put them in front of you." She nodded her head submissively. "Okay, now tell me, when you said that you're not 'that kind of woman', what did you mean? What kind of woman?"

"The bad kind.", my mom said, lowering her head.

Shyam Uncle decided to act dumb. "What do you mean by 'the bad kind'? Say it clearly."

My mom knew the words he was looking for. But in her head, she was still a conservative housewife and therefore, she was afraid to use those dirty words. "Dirty kind of women.", she said. The look on Shyam Uncle's face showed that he was disappointed with her replies. He tried to bring out the camera from his pocket again as a threat, when my mom decided to supress her pride and say the words. "Slutty women! Ishhh!" She closed her eyes and bit her tongue as soon as she said the word.

Shyam Uncle was impressed. He smiled and said, "Very good! But today what you were doing with your servant paints an entirely different picture. Anyways, don't feel ashamed. There's no shame in being slutty. Every person should quench their bodily hunger, that's what I feel. I'm not too older than you, but I certainly have more experience than you. I know what you feel when your bodily hunger increases to unbearable amounts. And you're husband hasn't touched you in months. No one can blame you for this."

Uncle Shyam's strong and kind words were beginning to have an effect on my mother as I saw her nervousness decreasing. But she still restrained herself from speaking out her thoughts. "Okay, Shikha, do one thing, can you jump?"

My mother was shocked to hear such an absurd request. "What?"

"Can you jump?", he repeated. "Jump about 5-6 times."

"But..."

"Darling, do as I say. I just wanna see something."

"Fine." My mother then bent her knees and jumped as high as she could. The moment she made the first jump, I was amazed and my eyes were literally glued on to her chest. The jump made her enormous tits bounce like a pair of beach balls. It was quite obvious that her large boobs were not encased in a bra and as her oversize breasts jiggled every time she moved, her huge nipples stuck out like little grapes. Shyam Uncle was having a kick watching her in this state. His right hand automatically went to his crotch and he began caressing his dick openly over his trousers.

After six jumps, my mother noticed Shyam Uncle scratching his cock and immediately stopped. She was breathing heavily now, her melons going up and down slowly with every long breath.

"Wonderful, Shikha. Amazing performance. Okay, now let's see if you were telling the truth earlier or not. Slowly take off your nighty and show me what you're hiding underneath."

"What?", she said, in shock.

"What happened now? If you had no problem undressing in front of your servant, then why do you have a problem undressing in front of me? Listen, you are my slave for some time today. You yourself agreed to this. Besides, I haven't even touched you yet. I have been dying to see your naked body for a long time. Please, don't make me wait any longer. Take off your nighty!"

My mom was cornered. There was no escape from this ugly pervert. "Okay. I'm opening." Slowly she lifted the folds of her nighty. First her creamy legs came into view causing Shyam Uncle to lick his lips in anticipation. Then, her meaty plump thighs appeared. They were properly shaved, looking fresh and inviting. Uncle clutched his shaft hard and let out a soft groan of pleasure and pain. Then her most private part was revealed. Her unshaved pussy! There was an abundance of hair covering her mound, but you could still see the juicy pink lips peeking through the jungle. Her pussy appeared to be a little less tight than I had expected and the sight seemed to excite Shyam Uncle to no end. His mouth was gaping open and even some saliva was slipping from it. My mom continued to take off her nighy and this time her perfect round boobs came into view.

Uncle couldn't hold his breath any more. "Wow! Your figure is totally perfect!" After taking off her dress mom attempted to throw that on the side of the floor, when Uncle said, "Wait! Give your nighty to me!" With no other choice, she threw it towards him and he caught it with his hand.

I could see the disgust in my mom's face when this man began franctically sniffing at her dress like a wild dog. He even licked parts of it which caused my mom to shudder in excitement and repulsion. Finally, he let go and said, "Wow, Shikha! Turn around. I want to see your ass." Again, obeying the rules my sweet mother turned around and let this pervert watch her plump ass cheeks with hungry eyes. "Bend forward. And spread both your cheeks with your hands. I want to see your asshole."

Rarely had I seen my mother subjected to such acts of depravity. But I have to admit, I was enjoying every second of her humiliation as I too started shagging my member with her acts.

My mother bent forwards and with her two hands, she parted her plump butt-cheeks and showed this pervert her inviting ass-crack. It was magnificent. Such a small and tight hole between two such huge globes. Amazing!

"Shikha, I can't control my urges any longer."

My mom left her position and turned around, her white milk tanks again coming into view. "What? Whata re you trying to say?" She was worried now, thinking maybe he wanted to fuck her.

"What I'm trying to say is I'm feeling sorry seeing you standing naked all alone. So, I've decided to join you." Saying this, he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. My mother was too shocked to respond. Then Uncle Shyam took off his belt and stood up. As a result, my mom took two steps back. Then he unbuttoned his trousers and took them off. Now he was only wearing his underwear and from the size of the tent created over there, he seemed quite big for an old man. Then, he took that off as well.

His thick member sprung out immediately and was dangling in front of my mother now. It looked as big as mine. About six inches in length and around 3 inches thick. My mother couldn't take her eyes off it.

"So, do you like it, darling?", he asked with a wicked smile again.

Hearing his words, my mom snapped out of her trance and looked away. "Hey, why are you acting so scared. It's not even that big. It'll fit smoothly in your pussy." The word "pussy" pinched her like a pin and she involuntarily said, "Isshhhh!".

He sat down again. "Take your nipples between two fingers and pinch them hard. Make them stiff. I wanna see them stiff!"

My mother obeyed. Placing her inder finger and thumb on two sides, she began pinching her nipples as hard as she could. The pain and pleasure was so much that she had to moan. "Ahhhhh...Unghhhhh...Isshhhhh...Ufff.." This old man was taking her to new heights of perversion and pleasure.

Uncle Shyam couldn't control himself and started stroking his already erect cock owing to the hot scence in front of him. My mom's eyes were now glued to his hand as they moved up and down his standing dick. She pinched her nipples even harder now, in excitement.

Finally, Uncle Shyam signalled her to stop. "Alright, that's enough. Now kneel down on the floor, in front of me."

My mom did as she was told. Her eyes still fixed on his member. As soon as she got on all fours, her hanging mammaries appeared to jiggle erotically with every movement.

"Wonderful, darling! Now crawl to my erect baby-maker. Today, for the first time, you will taste a person's meat that's other than your husband."
My mom was shocked to hear him say that. "What are you saying? I'll never take this dirty thing into my mouth!" My mom was somewhat disgusted by it. Uncle's shaft had a lot of hair surrounding it and on top of that, it looked it hadn't been soaped in years. Although she liked seeing a fully grown male cock, I doubt she like whatever came with it.

Uncle Shyam had a wicked look in his eyes. "You have no other choice but to take this in your mouth. Look how high my dick has risen up even at this age. This is only because of your beautiful face and your sexy body. Don;t waste time. Quickly crawl to me." Uncle Shyam was right. His cock was so thick and erect that by looking at it you could never guess that it belongs to a man who's 50+ in age.

He was shamelessly stroking his member up and down, right in front of my mother's eyes and they too were glued on to it. A little bit of pre-cum was oozing out from the tip of his shaft and seeing that, my beautiful mother quickly licked away a narrow line of sweat upon her upper lip and hoped Shyam Uncle would not notice. No woman can resist the charms of a thick cock standing at attention and my mom was no different.

I think Uncle Shyam was also very excited upon seeing her on all fours - her magnificent tits dangling from her chest like two huge melons. He was trying hard not to cum then and there. "Hurry up! I won't be able to hold it in much longer. And if I cum before you wrap you're mouth around my dick then I'll show these pictures to everyone in the neighborhood."

My mother became scared. She quickly crawled like a cat over to where the bed was. She was looking like a bitch in heat, walking on all fours to suck a man's dick. Her tits swinging violently with every step, making Shyam Uncle and me even harder.

Finally when she reached him, her mouth was only inches away from his wiener. Seeing the opportunity, Uncle bent down and grabbed her hanging melons with both hands. My mom didn't move and was completely submitting to this old pervert's lewd acts. "Unhhhhh...Fffff...Press them gently." His hands caressed her breasts causing her to give soft moans of pleasure. Uncle Shyam's cock was smelly, so my mom had to turn her face sideways.

"Issshhh...it stinks."

Uncle Shyam laughed. "Hahaha...Get used to it, darling. You'll be seeing this old hanging meat a lot from now on. And besides, you'll have to put this in your mouth as well. So, learn to cope with the stench." He squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples even harder causing her to moan again, "Aahhahhhhh....!". This Uncle was a real pervert. He was making my mom - a simple traditional housewife - do things she never thought she'd be doing in her life. And this was just the start!

After a 2-3 minutes of groping her, he let go of her soft breasts and said. "Don't sit idle, darling. Play with my cock."

My mom touched his erect rod with her left hand and Uncle Shyam shivered from the touch. She then started stroking his cock up and down, causing him to lay back on the bed and moan in pleasure. "Ahhhh...uff, Shikha. You have no idea how many years I've waited for this opportunity. The day my wife left me about 8 years ago, I've been searching for a sexy housewife like you. Today after feeling your touch on my hard member, I can't tell you how happy I feel."

Somehow, I think my mom was sympathizing with him. After all, not having someone to pleasure you for so long can turn anyone into a pervert. Uncle Shyam's kind words were beginning to have an effect on her as she started stroking his cock faster and then slowed down long enough to prolong the pleasure. She fondled his balls with her other hand, making them grow hard as well. The old pervert almost died from pleasure as she stroked up and down, jerking his cock with her hand.

Shyam Uncle closed his eyes and said, "Now take it in your mouth." This was the moment my lovely mother was dreading.

"Please, don't make me put this in my mouth. The stench is too much to bear. I feel nauseous.", she pleaded.

"Nothing will happen. Just take it in once."

My mom made a contorted face, took his veiny cock in her soft hand and licked the under side. "Don't stop. Keep on doing it.", the old pervert said.

There was no other way out. My mom hesitated for a few more seconds and then lowered her head down to his shaft and kissed the head.

She then started by slowly and gently licking Uncle's balls while also stroking his shaft up and down. He was just about ready to burst when she backed off just a bit. She then started to lick this old man's cock from top to bottom, swirling her tongue around the head. The old man kept moaning in pleasure as he tightly grabbed on to the sides of the bed. I couldn't hold on as I too started jerking furiously watching my mom suck a cock for the first time.

The sensation was wonderful and just when I thought I would never want the licking to stop, she started sucking. Her mouth engulfed Uncle Shyam's shaft in a warm and wet paradise. She bobbed up and down, alternating between slow, sensual licking and fast, aggressive sucking. As she sucked and slurped on Uncle Shyam's dick, the sights and sounds were almost too much for me to bear. The sucking and slurping noises she was making along with the feel of her mouth and tongue on his dick were taking Uncle Shyam to newer heights of pleasure. "Ungghhhhh.....Ahhhhh....Shikhhaaaaaa!!!", he moaned and cried.

My mom knew just what she was doing. She sucked with abandon until this old man was just about to explode, and then slowed almost to a stop and then started again. Surprisingly, Uncle Shyam's pecker was growing larger and thicker now. My mother wrapped her finger and thumb tightly around the base of his shaft to help him prolong his pleasure. After working on Uncle Shyam's cock for several minutes, she climbed down between his legs where she could lick and tease his testicles. She gently took each one into her mouth and sucked as the old pervert moaned with pleasure. Uncle’s testicles were huge and every time she would touch them with her tongue, his body would jump from the sensitivity in that area.

It almost looked like my mom was enjoying this. The disgust on her face was completely gone and it looked as if she was also in a lust-filled haze.

As I watched, my mom stopped licking Uncle Shyam's balls and started to lick and kiss his long member instead. She kept stroking it with her hand as she covered his cock with saliva. Finally she took the head into her mouth and started to suck it again. Finally he said, "Ufff...Shikha darling, I can't hold it any longer! Unghhhhhh....I'm cummmmmmiiinnnngggggggg!!"

My mom quickly pulled his dick out of her mouth and spews of hot sperm landed on her face. It was such an incredible sight! She closed her eyes as the cum fell on her face, hair and her breasts. Uncle Shyam was spent. For a few minutes he laid on the bed unable to move. "Thank you, Shikha. Thank you very much. The amount of pleasure that you've given me is unbelievable." I looked down towards my pants and I too had wet my pants again.

My mom was a hot mess. Her king size nipples were raw from all the fondling they had endured earlier, her face and hair were covered in dried cum. She tried to wipe the cum off her face with the bedsheet but it was not working. After 5-6 minutes Uncle Shyam had regained his energy and he sat up again on the bed. He looked at my mom and smiled.

"You're very beautiful, Shikha. Come sit on my lap."

My mom's resolve had weakened. After thoroughly enjoying that blowjob session with Uncle Shyam, I knew she had almost accepted her role as his slave. I was surprised to see her stand up naked upon his command and then gradually sit on this old pervert's lap without any form of protest or hesitation. My fully nude sweet mother was now sitting on this pervert's lap as he put one hand around her waist and with the other hand he started to fondle her huge breasts. The most shocking this was that even my mom was almost smiling now looking at his hungry eyes.

Uncle Shyam squeezed her boobs hard one time and immediately my mom winced in pain. "Uuuuu, squeeze gently, please. I feel pain too, you know." , she groaned.

Uncle Shyam laughed and said, "I've never in my life seen such huge mangoes." Then he shifted topics. "Shikha, your husband is an idiot, otherwise who would leave a hot bitch like you and go to out of town. But, don't worry, from now on I will take his place whenever he's not around. So, Shikha, will you be my slave from now on and do exactly as I say?"

There was still some bit of shame left in her I felt when she said, "No, this is not right. And what if someone finds out? I'll die of shame."

"Nothing will happen!", Uncle Shyam said. "If you listen to me and do as I say, then nothing will happen. Otherwise, you know I have the photos." Uncle gave a wicked smile and looked at my mother.

My mom was almost about to cry. "Please don't say that. I'll do whatever you say."

"Good." Uncle Shyam pinched her nipples in excitement and my mom shivered and criet out, "Ungghhhhhh!!!"

"We both will have a blast, Shikha. Just you wait."

My mom was still hesitant. "But what if people suspect?"

"No one will know! And today even your son is here. Did he find out? Don't worry so much and enjoy yourself my sexy darling. And listen, from next time onwards whenever I come into your house I want you to wear something revealing. This way it will heighten the foreplay and also everyone will take it normally."

Uncle Shyam pulled my mom closer to him with his right hand around her waist. He wrapped his other hand around her, touching her backside and then forcibly held her in a hug. Her skin seemed on fire and she lowered her body until her nipples brushed against Uncle's sweaty, hairy chest. "Ahhhhhh....it feels so great to hug you like this. There was a time when I used to hug my wife like this when she was naked. Uffff, it's been so long like I felt a pair of naked boobs crushing against my chest." After 2-3 minutes he released the hug. His left hand caressed her boobs and his right hand clung on to her fleshy waist.

"So, Shikha darling, you like this, don't you?", he smiled and asked.

My mom snivelled and said, "Go to hell! You're very naughty, making me do such horrible things. Now give me back my nighty, I need to wear it."

But Uncle was not through with her yet. "Aha, why the hurry? Is a customer waiting for your, beautiful?"

My mom shouted, "What kind of a woman do you think I am?"

"Hey, I was just kidding." He kissed mom's shoulder to please her. Then to take things further, he grabbed her head with his right hand and moved her face closer to his. My mom appeared to be saying something to Uncle Shyam as he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. It was a short kiss but it was on her lips! I noticed something else as well. While kissing, Uncle had moved his large right hand onto my mom's plump ass and was holding her tight.

After 30-40 seconds, Uncle Shyam released the kiss and I saw his dick once again beginning to come back to life. My mom's lips were glistening with Uncle's saliva, which she wiped off with her right hand. Uncle smiled cockily when he saw her do that and then asked a strange and shameless question, "Do you watch porn?"

My mom's obvious answer was a loud "NA!".

"Why?" The old pervert asked surprisedly.

"All the disgusting things they do! Issshhhhhh!!"

"Whatever they are doing, I'll also do with you. You'll enjoy it, you'll see."

But my mom was reluctant. "No way I'm doing those things."

"Why? Didn't you have fun today?"

My mom looked the other way and teasingly said, "Rats! You're so naughty!"

Uncle Shyam gently grasped her chin and turned her head around to face him. He tilted her head and gave my mom another long kiss on her lips. Driven by lust, my mom appeared to be kissing him back this time. She opened her lips and his tongue went inside her mouth. She slowly sucked on his tongue as he slowly worked his left hand up to massage her magnificent globes and right hand squeezing her enormous butt-cheeks. My mom placed her hand over his hand on her tits and gave it a little squeeze.

Uncle took hold of her hand in his and held it as they kissed.

Finally when they released the kiss, my mom's eyes looked as hungry as Uncle Shyam's and I was shocked to see how my sweet devoted mother was slowly turning into a true slave and enjoying it as well.

Uncle continued to squeeze her melons with his big hand when she said, "Aaha, you started again. How long are you going to keep doing this? My tits are aching!"

Uncle smiled, "It feels great to press these melons of yours."

My mom felt something poking against her thighs and when she looked down, she was amazed to see Uncle Shyam's dick fully erect again. "Again it has grown. Issshhhh, it's poking."

"Hold it your hand and play with it, please.", Uncle requested.

"Na.", my mom said.

"Please."

Seeing Uncle's poor face, she agreed. She grabbed his thick member and continued to move my hand very slowly over it, in a stroking motion. "Yes, stroke it slowly like this. Aha, what pleasure you're giving me darling." My mom smiled at the praises. "And from tomorrow onwards wear revealing clothes whenever I come to your house."

My mother was again acting reluctant. "No, I'm not wearing such things. What will the people say?"

"The people won't say shit. In fact, they'll probably even praise your beauty."

"No, you're making things up. People always say so many naughty things about me and if I wear such clothes, then I'm scared to think what they'll say next."

"So you should start enjoying their dirty comments. In sex, the more dirty language you use the more exciting it is. You should know a lot of upper class people like yourselves use such filthy languages while having sex. This makes things more exciting. Now, lay down on the bed for me."

My mom became worried again as he ordered her to lay down. The fear came back on her face. "Why, what will you do? Please don't put it in my vagina. I won't be able to take it. You're much bigger than my husband."

"Don't worry my beautiful darling. I won't put it in just yet. Now, lay down."

After getting that reassurance from Uncle Shyam, my mom laid down on the bed while Uncle stood up directly in front of her. He began to pump his dick furiously now. "Ahhhaaa, I'm cumming again!". Within 2-3 minutes, strings of cum spewed out of his cock and landed on her stomach.

As soon as the hot cum hit her navel and surrounding areas, my mom said with anger and surprise, "What did you do?! You spurted all over my stomach. Now I have to take a bath."

"No, darling. I'll spread this all over your stomach. And I want it to dry on your skin."

"What are you making me do? I've never done these kinds of things before."

"Have you ever played with anyone's cock like this before? Have you ever taken someone's dick in your mouth before? Today you did. Do you know why? Because I know that you enjoy this. Isn't it? Issshhhh you're getting red again. Okay, tell me the truth. When people give dirty comments about you, then don't you feel proud about yourself? Don't you feel lucky that you have such beauty and such a hot body that everyone wants you."

Uncle Shyam was trying hard to break my mom's morality and somehow I think it was working. But obviously she didn't want to show it. She shook her head and said, "No, actually, it's nothing like that."

"Oh Shikha, why are you still trying to hide your true feelings from me? Listen you've been naked with me this whole time. And now even your love-juices have started to flow. That means you're liking all this that's been happening to you for so long.", Now when he said it, I looked down towards her pussy and was surprised to see that it was indeed glistening with her juices. My mom realized it too and covered her face with her two hands.

It was such an erotic scene that even my dick got hard again and I was stroking it furiously now.

"Hey, don't be ashamed. This is normal, darling." He pulled her hands down from her face and the sat beside her, and kissed her shoulder. Her large mammies were dangling down in front of his face so he sucked on her nipples making her more excited.

"Aaaahhhh...Ufff, what are you doing?"

Uncle Shyam then sat up straight again and said, "Now, tell me."

"You're very bad. You want to hear everything from my mouth."

Uncle gave another one of his wicked smiles and said, "Yes, my naughty slut."

My mom acted repulsed by the use of that dirty word. "Ewww, what are you saying?" But in reality, I bet it made her even wetter.

"Why, didn't you like it?"

"No, this language is dirty. I don't like it at all."

"Even if it's dirty, it's the truth. Otherwise would you have brought me inside your bedroom?"

"You blackmailed me!", she yelled.

Uncle Shyam laughed. "Today you didn't bring me here on your wish, but from next day onwards you will right?"

My mom acted coy. "Go to hell!"

Uncle Shyam looked over at her and moved his head toward hers and placed his lips on hers. He felt warm as he gently parted her lips and I think my mom could feel his tongue pushing forward trying to enter her mouth. She separated her lips some more and he pushed more of his tongue inside her mouth as it touched the tip of her tongue. I could see Uncle’s hand on my mom's leg now as he slowly began to stroke her thigh as they kissed. Uncle pulled his tongue back and whispered, "Give me your tongue.". He than started to kiss her again as she slowly pushed her tongue out and he sucked it into his mouth. My mom's eyes were closed as she was enjoying the sensation of this expert kiss, delivered by this old pervert.

My cock was almost about to burst again, when he released the kiss and said, "Sotti kore boloto er aage kokhono keu tomae erom bhabe chumu kheyeche?" (Tell me the truth. Has anyone ever kissed you like this in your life?")

"No, not like this."

"Then tell me what you are?"

My mom hesitated for a few seconds and then finally said, "S...Slut! I'm your slut!"

Uncle Shyam was very glad to hear my mother confess that she was a slut. Even I was pleasantly surprised to hear her say the taboo word. My mother was finally realizing and accepting her true nature, this made me so hot and my dick was throbbing like a vibrator.

But Uncle Shyam wasn't finished with her yet. He wanted to take her even further and make her a true slut. "Now, tell me what people say about you?"

My mom shook her head, showing signs of a typical Bengali/Indian housewife and said, "This only."

Uncle Shyam was not through. "Means, say it clearly."

My mom took a deep breath and said, "Slut. Big-breasted slut. If I have her for one night I'd fuck her tight cunt and ass so hard, they'll explode! These kinds of things."

Uncle Shyam laughed. "Don't you feel hot while listening to this?"

My mom hesitated and said, "Sometimes, I guess."

"Tell the truth dear."

My mom shook her head again and her cheeks became red. "Yes, I do get hot listening to these things."

"And what else do they do? Does anyone touch you?"

"Sometimes, in crowded buses I can feel pairs of hands roaming all over my body."

"Hmmm you're such a big-tittied slut that these guys can't resist you. By the way, where do they touch you."

My mom pointed towards her breast and said, "Here" and then she pointed to her navel and said, "Here also." and finally she smacked her own ass saying, "And here as well."

Uncle Shyam gave a wicked smile and said, "Hey, how will I understand 'here' and 'there'? Tell me in pure bengali language."

"You will not leave me until I say it, right? Very well. My tits, my ass and my navel or my stomach. But the worst part comes when the bus gives a sudden break or a sudden jerk."

"Why what happens then?" The wicked smile was still on his face. He also massaged her creamy mammies and kissed her neck.

"At that time, I fall in front and on top of any guy that stands in front of me. And this pervert takes the opportunity to hug me tight and press my boobs against his chest. And one of his hands trace parts of my open back. After he lets me go, he apologises but his face is always filled with a naugty smile. Like he knows exactly what he's doing."

Uncle Shyam gave a naughty smile of his own and said, "Aha ete oder ki dosh. Tumi cheez e emon." ("It's not their fault. You're such a delight that they can't resist."

"Strange people. You, as well as them."

Uncle Shyam laughed at the comment and then said a weird thing. "Why don't you lay on top of me."

My mom suddenly became frightened. "Why?"

"Don't be afraid. I won't fuck you just yet. I simply want to have some fun with your juicy butt."

"You are a very dirty man." Uncle Shyam laid down on the bed and my mom laid down on top of him, her boobies getting crushed against his hairy, sweaty chest. I couldn’t help getting aroused as this old pervert gently started to lick and kiss his way up to my mother's neck and under her chin until his lips were on hers again and his tongue was back inside her mouth. His hands made their way to her plump butt-cheeks and even with his large hands he was not able to cup them fully.

After releasing the kiss, he asked, "You're butt-cheeks are huge. Even bigger than my wife's. What's their size?"

My mother's cheeks went red as she said, "Forty!"

Uncle Shyam's eyes almost popped out. "Oh wow! That's why they're so big. My wife's was 36." Saying that he pinched and squeezed her ass-cheeks even more causing her to wince in pain. "Uuuuu...Aghhhh...Please do it softly, it's hurting. I never said no."

Uncle stopped for a second and asked, "Okay, now tell me one thing. Doesn't a milkman come to give you milk everyday, early in the morning?"

"Oh that young boy. Yes, he comes every morning. But my son usually opens the door."

"Why? Why don't you open the door for him. Quite sometime ago you used to open the door only."

"Yes. But that boy has very roaming eyes. Since he used to come very early I would've had to open the door while wearing my last night's gown or just blouse-petticoat. And that doodhwala used to look at me with such hungry eyes."

"Hahahah...Just for such a small reason you stopped taking milk from him? Okay, what is the boy's age?"

"21-22 years old maybe. Same as my son."

"That's even better. At this young age, boys usually have a high level of testosterone. Do one thing. From tomorrow onwards, you'll be taking the cans of milk from him."

My mom was shocked. She immediately got up and sat beside Uncle Shyam and protested. "Ki? Pagol hoegechen? Ami oe nongra cheletar samne ekebarei jete chai na." ("What? Are you mad? I never wanna come in front of that dirty boy."

"Shikha, sometimes it's good to do some social service. Issshhhhh think about it, what a hot piece of ass you are. And so you should never disappoint those who love your body so much. It'll make you feel better too."

"What kind of social service is this?"

"Shikha, just think about it. That boy is probably still a virgin at this age. If he wants to look at you and derive some pleasure out of it, then what is your problem? And besides, you said you were going to be my slave from now on. So, I want you to wear some revealing dresses tomorrow morning and open the door, when this boy comes."

"But what if he tries to molest me?" My mom asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. I'll be watching from my bedroom window. If he tries something bold then I'll kick his ass! But if he just wants to touch and measure your mammaries and buttocks then I don't think that'll count as molesting. I know you'll like that."

"Why are you telling me to do these things with someone from my son's age."

Then the most shocking thing happened. For a second, he glanced towards the window and our eyes met! He winked at me and then turned back to my mom. I immediately hid under the window seal, making sure that my mom does not see me. My heart was beating furiously now as I realized that this old pervert knew that I had been watching their ordeal all along!

But Uncle Shyam was clever and he said to my mother, "After listening to what you've said, I am starting to feel sorry for the boy. That's why I want him to get some relief. And one other thing is that I can't wait to see him play with your body. Until I see him touching and petting you, I won't rest."

Saying that he suddenly inserted two fingers into her pussy and started fingering it. Unable to bear the pleasure, mom laid back on the bed and started moaning, "Unghhhh....aAhhhhha..Ummmmmm...". Her eyes were also closed, taking in the pleasure.

"So, slut, tell me whether you'll grant my wish or not. Otherwise I'll never touch you again.", Shyam Uncle said while furiously taking his fingers in and out of her wet love-canal.

Without opening her eyes, my mom said,"Yes, I'll do whatever you say. I'll fulfill your every fantasy. Just don't leave me." She was talking in the throes of lust and I'm not sure whether she had any control of what she was saying at that time.

Finally, after 2-3 minutes of finger-fucking she squirted a generous quanity of juices from her honey-pot. Part of the bedsheet was now wet with her juices.

"Beautiful, darling." Uncle Shyam got dressed. "Kal ready theko doodhwala ke seduce korar jonno. Ami kintu janla diye shob dekhbo." (Be ready, tomorrow, to seduce the doodhwala. I'll be watching from my bedroom window.") Saying that, he moved out of the room leaving my mom naked and lying on the bed. But before stepping out he looked at the window one more time and winked at me again.


No comments:

Post a Comment