Friday 19 October 2018

My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - 02

My mom was in trouble. My mom seemed quite upset after that time when she fucked with the tailor and that brute, Haripada. But I also new that deep down inside pits of her womanhood, she was writhing for more male touches. The day after that incident, Haria - our new servant - arrived at our house. Our main door was unlocked and thus, he was able to enter the house. I was in my room studying, when I heard footsteps as though someone was walking up the stairs. I quickly jumped out of my bed and saw that it was our interim servant. He was wearing a light yellowish kurta and a white dhoti. He had entered the house and walked up the stairs until he reached the second floor.

Meanwhile, my mother was in the bathroom taking an early shower. I could clearly hear the water pouring from inside the washroom and my mom singing a bengali song with her sweet voice, just like a koel sings in the spring. When Haria heard that, he called out, "Didi. Didi." The volume of his voice was so low that even I was having trouble hearing him. Obviously it was inaudible for my mom as well since she was in the shower and every other sound was dimmed out.

Although I had seen Haria, he fortunately hadn't seen me. The reason I knew this is because when he realized there was no response, he went close to the bathroom door and put his ear on it. He was grinning from ear to ear when he heard my mom's sweet melodious voice and for some reason, he started touching his crotch are over his dhoti. Then his eyes fell on my mom's dressing room which was just beside the bathroom. Over there, he saw her sari, blouse and petticoat, all strewn on the floor. His eyes quickly changed from excitement to hunger. He looked around making sure there was no one else watching (I was peeping from the edge of the stairs, hidden by a far wall) and then started picking up the garments one by one.

First, Haria picked up my mother's saree and started rubbing it against his face. The look of pleasure in his eyes was unmistakable as he rubbed the silk fabric against his unshaven rough cheeks and smiled like an old pervert. Then he picked up her blouse and started sniffing the patches of sweat that had formed in the area of her armpits. "Ahh...what a strong sexy scent this bitch has! What's a high class wife without such a scent.", he remarked.

His dirty words were making my cock grow hard. After sniffing at those patches, he moved on to the cups of the blouse. Not only did he slowly sniff the cups, he also grasped it between his teeth and started chewing it like a wild animal. Sometimes he halted to savour the taste of the sweaty material. While doing this, he plunged his left hand inside his dhoti and began stroking his cock. His cock was rock hard now and it made a clear impression on his dhoti. From the outside, his boner seemed quite thick and long, which was surprising considering he was such a short man. His cock almost seemed to reach till his knees. After he was somewhat done with the blouse, it was drenched with the mixture of her sweat and this poor pervert's saliva. He threw the blouse in the pile with the sari and proceeded to pick up the next item, which was the petticoat. Just like the blouse, he started inhaling that too. You could see the lust emanating from his face as he moved to the portions closest to the tying rope and started licking the material like it was cotton candy. This low class man's disgusting actions with my mother's garments, made me unusually excited and I too started stroking my dick above my pants in anticipation of what will happen next.

Suddenly, I heard the shower-head stop running. Both me and Haria realized her bath was over, and at any moment she would be coming out. Haria quickly hid inside the kitchen, which was directly opposite to the dressing room. He made a small gap between the curtains that cover the entrance of the kitchen and decided to spy on my mother from there.

When my mother stepped out of the washroom, she was looking incredibly erotic. She just had a towel wrapped around her body, most of her arms and legs were white. Her hair was also wrapped in a towel like the shape of a crown.The towel covered her ample milk tanks and extended till just above her knee. Her face was looking as seductive as one of the models in Lux/Nirma soap ads, when droplets of water trickled from her brow, rolled down her chubby cheeks, rested on her smooth creamy chin and then dropped inside the valley between her heavy mounds. She was looking quite alluring as she stretched her hands in the air exposing her hairy armpits. My mother bent down causing her hips to bulge out lewdly against the fabric of the towel and exposing most of her inner thighs as well as some of her pubic hairs, in the process of her awkward bending. I could imagine Haria's lust covered face and the greedy look in his eyes as my mother's towel covered panty-less wet ass teased him, just a foot away from his face. Although I had seen my mom several times in this state, watching her so exposed in front of this low class servant without her knowledge made me highly aroused. I began stroking my own dick with a feverish pace.

My mom then entered the dressing room and probably to Haria's surprise, she didn't close the door. I was not surprised though. See, this was very common for my mother since usually at this time of the hour, nobody stays at home but me and she always used to feel there was no shame in exposing in front of her son. She always treated me like a little boy who had no knowledge of the world and who didn't understand much about sex. But here I was, knowingly allowing a stranger to watch her while I stroked my manhood in sheer excitement of this stranger's lust.

My mother had her back to us when she entered the room. Then she slowly took out the folds of her towel, while I imagined Haria's eyes latched on to her every movement. Once the folds were undone, she dropped the towel on the ground. No sooner had the towel fallen on the ground, than I heard a slight groan from inside the kitchen.

What a sight! My mother's bubble butt was now fully exposed. Her big juicy plump cheeks looked like two balloons joined together trying of cover up the long narrow valley/ass-crack between them. As she marched towards the cupboard, her round hips undulated to her every step. She opened the cupboard and grabbed a decent white bra and panty set. Then she turned sideways and walked to where she was standing before with the undergarments, giving us an incredible view of her side boobs.

My mom again had her back to us as she proceeded to wear the panties. When she bent down this time, you could clearly see her tiny asshole poking in between her ass-cheeks. Her body was still wet causing her ass cheeks to glisten and reflect the sunlight falling on them from the open window. This made the scene even more erotic. More than that, her hairy twat was now visible for both of us to see. Her pussy lips were slightly parted as though it was teasing and taunting someone to shove their shaft right through it.

I heard Haria let out some low-pitch moans, "Ahh...bitchhhhh...what a piece, uufff...", while he was watching through the kitchen curtains thoroughly enjoying the view of this fully exposed mature housewife.

My mom then slowly dragged her panty upwards and as soon as it reached her G-spot, she made several jerks that caused her honey buns to bounce in an obscene manner. Finally, after some struggle, she managed to cover her bum-hole alongwith her bird's nest with that thin strip of cloth. Then, in a similar bending fashion she bent down to pick up her old used petticoat. I was completely shocked when I saw her wearing that same discarded petticoat which Haria had just licked. Since the petticoat was still wet with her sweat when she discarded them and went to take a bath, she didn't suspect anything when she noticed large wet patches still on it. I knew for a fact that this would definitely make Haria's cock itch.

After my mother had worn the petticoat, she picked up the bra. She wore it, but was finding it highly difficult to tie the clip at the back. My mom attempted to do it with both hands and it still wasn't working. Finally, she gave up and cried, "Ayan, hey Ayan. Come here for a second.". Ayan was my pet-name. I pretended not to listen to her calls as I was too busy stroking my member over my half-pant.

To my shock, when I didn't respond for nearly two minutes, Haria stepped out of the kitchen, still sporting that huge boner underneath his dhoti and said, "What Bhabi? Do you need something?"

My mom was completely startled. She had no idea Haria was in the kitchen and before turning around, she picked up the discarded saree from the ground and covered her milk jugs.
"W...What are...you doing here?" she asked in sheer fright.

My mother was filled with shame and surprise when she saw Haria unexpectedly standing at the door to her living room. "What are you doing here? Get out!" She was visibly angry and seeing her in such a state, Haria was both excited......and a little scared.

"Y-you were calling your son. But he wasn't answering, so I came. Forgive me. I'm going." He turned back to leave.

My mom suddenly felt sorry for this poor man and immediately said, "Wait! I've probably misunderstood you. Can you do something for me?"

Haria's face lit up. He immediately turned around and said, "Why not? You just order me!"

My mom turned around and with her back to him she again tossed the saree on the ground.


Haria was dumbfounded. My mother's fair-skinned spotless back was now fully exposed in front of this low-class servant. I could see his cock stretching against the fabric of his dhoti as he stared at her back and her petticoat covered honey buns with lust-filled eyes. Although Haria had already seen my mother naked just a few moments ago, he couldn't help but get excited by her semi-naked appearance again.

With one hand she held her bra against her precious milk tanks. The other hand she twisted back and pointed at the bra clip

Haria licked his lips and stroked his dick. Meanwhile I was also caressing my manhood over my shorts, while muttering, "Thank you. Thank the stars for letting me watch this."

"Of course, Bhabi." He stepped forward, stroking his prick and staring at her exposed back like a hungry wolf. Since my mother's back was turned, she was oblivious to this servant's actions. When Haria was close enough, he held both straps of the clip with both hands and pulled it with a jerk!

"Slowly." That low moan must have acted as an aphrodisiac for this low-class man because I noted a devilish smile appearing across his cheeks.

"Forgive me, Bhabi.", Haria said as he again pulled on the straps, this time with a little less fervour. He then tied the clip and as a last act of shamelessness, he stretched his fingers against the bra-straps adjoining the clip, feeling my mom's bare skin against his undoubtedly rough fingers.

Before my mother could ask him to leave, he said, "Bhabi, I wanna say something if you don't mind"

"Say."

"You can try and be a heroine."

My mother was shocked when she heard that. She turned her head 90 degrees and exclaimed, "What?! What rubbish are you talking?"

"Bhabhi, first listen to what I have to say, then speak."

"Say what you have to."

"There is no one in Tollywood who can come close to your looks and your figure."

I could sense my mom blushing when Haria said those words. Even I was surprised by what this servant was saying. "What! I don't know what you're talking about.", my mother said, a bit dazed by this man's compliment.

"Believe me, I'm telling the truth. Okay, turn around and face me, then I'll tell you."

"But...but...why do I have to turn around." I could sense the nervousness in my shy mother's voice. Her heart was probably racing as I noticed tiny shivers in her body.

"If you don't turn around, then how will I know."

"Okay" My mother crossed her arms across her bra-covered ample bosom and slowly, steadily turn around. The hunger in Haria's face was apparent as his eyes now roamed over my mother's sexy mature body.

When she had turned around fully and was now facing Haria, he said, "Bhabhi, remove your hands. Otherwise how will I know?"

My mother's cheeks had turned red. Mixed feelings of shame and excitement were possibly racing through her mind. Surely, she was wet underneath that petticoat and panty; being a mature housewife who hadn't tasted sex for such a long time, yet she was now standing semi-naked, exposing herself in front this low-borne servant. She steadily removed her hands from her bra-covered melons and then placed them to her sides.

My jaw instantly dropped. She looked even hotter than when she was naked. Her bra could barely contain her twin peaks. Most of her creamy white tanks were already exposed and inflated by the tightness of the bra. Only her aureoles and a small portion of her bumpers remained hidden by the thin material of the bra. Since Haria was short-heighted, he was at the same level as my mom's boobies and was staring straight at them.

"Isshhhh....why are you looking at me like this? Lower your head, please." My mother's voice sounded slightly casual and slightly naughtier than usual. Perhaps, she too was enjoying the lust-filled attention of this servant.

Haria exposed his dirty yellow teeth and smiled at her with a nasty look. "Bhabhi, to tell you the truth, I've never seen a maal such as you, ever." The word 'maal' came out so casually and abruptly from his mouth that I was sure my mom was gonna slap him. But instead, she just smiled coyly.

"Dhusshhh! What are you saying!", she blushed.

Haria licked his lips right in front of mom who shuddered in response. "I swear. Such a figure can no longer be seen nowadays. Today's girls are so thin and dry." The way this rascal was complimenting my mom, he almost sounded like a professional ladies-man.

My mother's resolve was weakening. She was obviously falling under the spell of this low-class servant.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My mom - a married housewife - was standing semi-naked in front of this low-class servant, while he was shamelessly complimenting her on her figure. His eyes were at the level of her succulent bra-covered breasts and they were continuously roaming all over her mature womanly body. The base of her tits to maybe an inch above her bush was a completely exposed territory of womanly flesh. Her petticoat was wet, thanks to her own smelly sweat as well as Haria's disgusting saliva. The lewd looks that this servant was giving her didn't seem to affect her much now. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying this stunted man's comments.

My mother's shame slowly giving way to naughty smiles. She blushed at Haria's compliment and shook her head. Meanwhile, Haria continued to stare at her creamy white melons hidden under the satin bra, and then said, "Your stuff's really beautiful." I couldn't believe what he was saying! That rascal was actually praising her milky whites.

"What stuff?" My mother acted dumb. Anyone could make out from her sly grin that she knew precisely what this perverted man was talking about. I guess months of pent-up lust was finally beginning to come out.

"Your melons.", Haria replied with a devilish grin and a hungry set of eyes still latched onto her bulging cleavage.

"What melons? Speak clearly." I was amazed. My mother was deliberately asking this servant to utter such dirty words, in effect encouraging him even more. Moreover, I saw her stealing glances at his dhoti-covered manhood, which Haria had started openly caressing. This scene excited me further as I plunged my hand inside my shorts and slowly started stroking my dick.

Haria was no small fry. Other than the size of his boner, he was also good at playing with words. "The two juicy melons that you have hidden underneath your bra.", he said with a deviant stare at her boobs.

My mother blushed, but she still wasn't convinced. "Why are you beating around the bush? State everything clearly!"

Emboldened by my mother's apparent encouragement, the servant said, "I feel embarrassed to say it. If you let me touch, then I can."

I was patiently awaiting my mother's reaction. Surprisingly, she replied with a naughty smile, "Okay. Touch it and then tell me."

This was all the motivation that Haria needed. He slowly outstretched his right hand as my mother closed her eyes in anticipation of his rough touches. His face was filled with lust and anxiety as lightly touched her bra-covered right breast and squeezed. "Aughhhh", my mother shivered and released a slight moan as his rough hand gently yet openly caressed her "melon".

"Your melons are really amazing.", Haria commented with a wry smirk as he continued to squeeze and pump her tit.

"Dhut! Shameless!" My mothers cheeks were red, her heartbeats grew fast and her breathing was heavy. But she refrained from removing the servant's hand from her huge globe.

"I'm telling the truth. Bhabhi, if only you were in the movie circle, I would've come to see your shooting everyday. A hot heroine like you is rare in this city." This imp sure had a way with words. My mother seemed totally smitten by him despite the fact that he was a short, ugly, low-class servant.

Haria squeezed my mother's bebop a little tighter which caused her to squeal, "Oooooooo. Squeeze softly." Her eyes were closed and her heavy breathing cause her ample bosom's to rise up and down in a sexy manner. Then, she slowly started opening her eyes and noticed where Haria's other hand was. He was openly stroking his huge shaft over his dhoti. My mother's eyes grew wider as she stared quite deliberately at her servant's rod, while he continued to caress her ample right headlight.

Haria noticed where my mother's eyes were and he immediately gave her right breast another tight squeeze. "Ouuuuuuuuchhhhh. What are you doing?" She looked up at him and saw the wide grin that he had on his face.

"Ok, leave me now.", she said, feigning annoyance.

"Why, Bhabhi?", he asked dejectedly.

"First move your hand. Then I'll say." Haria reluctantly removed his hand from her alluring tits.

"You are saying for a long time that I look like a heroine. But every woman has what I have."

"That's true. But no one's got it better than you."

"Really?! How does mine look?", my mom asked with a naughty smile.

"How can I say it like this? First you have to show me. Release your birds from their cage."

My mom was hesitant. But Haria was there to ascertain her. "You having nothing to worry about. Today, no one is in the house except me and you."

"Okay. But you won't discuss this with anyone, will you?"

"Aha, you have nothing to worry about. This will remain our little secret. Besides, who will I tell? Most of the time I'll be at your house only." The last words were spoken with a devilish smirk.

"Okay. I'm turning around. Unclip my bra."

The white satin bra was hardly able to hide her milky white globes and I believe this was what convinced my mother to take it off. She turned around, gathered her hair in a bundle and placed it towards her front. Her lovely fair back was now only covered by the thin strap of the satin bra. Haria came closer - his stiff rod almost touching her petticoat-covered ass - and started moving his rough hands over the buttery smooth skin of her back.

My mother shifted forward and almost groaned in ecstasy. "Uffff, what are you doing? It tickles.", she said in an almost seductive tone.

Haria was so enticed upon seeing such a spotless, creamy naked back that his mouth began to water and he couldn't control his urges. "Bhabhi, your back is just like butter." Then, he proceeded to lick her back.

When his cold wet tongue grazed her smooth naked back, she shuddered and suddenly turned sideways. "What are you doing?!"

The poor servant was scared. "No, I mean...I..I..."

Before he could complete the sentence, my mother stared into his eyes with an irritated expression and said with an angry tone, "See, just because I smiled and spoke two words with you doesn't mean you can do anything you want with me. I'm a married woman. This house belongs to me." Haria silently shook his head and listened. "You can see. You can touch. But don't try to use your mouth. I'm not a common whore. I don't do this sorta thing with a stranger. I'm only encouraging you because you're our old maid-servant's only son." Although my mother sounded serious, whatever she was saying hardly made any sense. Whether she meant it seriously or just to weather her own conscience, nobody knew.

Haria shook his head and said, "Okay, bhabhi. I'll just touch with my hands. I won't use my mouth."

My mother turned around again and Haria carefully touched her back and unclipped the hook of her bra. Then, both his hands slowly advanced towards her shoulders from which her bra-straps were still hanging. As he gently touched my mom's bare shoulders, her breathing intensified and I could see her back rising up and down in a rhythmic motion, with each long breath. I was now able to hear Haria's breathing as well as he put one finger under each strap and slowly began to slide them down her shoulders. For convenience, Haria stepped closer and in the process, his thick shaft poked against her petticoat covered inner thighs. She instantly shivered and let out a slight moan, when she realized what was poking her from behind. I doubt my mother had ever felt such a huge member. As the straps were coming down through her arms, Haria's nails grazed against the silky skin of my mother's naked arms causing her to shiver and shift in discomfort.

Finally, her bra came off and before tossing it to the ground, Haria silently sniffed one of the cups and shaked his head. The womanly smell of my mother seemed like a drug to him as his eyes became red. Never in his life had he expected to see a fully mature married housewife in such a compromising position, obeying his every ridiculous command.

The excitement and lust became too much for him and without warning, he hugged her from behind and forcibly grabbed her stiff melons with both his hands. "Ouch! What the hell are you doing? Why are you squeezing it so tightly?" My mom yelled and struggled as the evil servant squeezed and fondled her boobs from behind. His dick was now directly poking against her thighs and perhaps the feel of this naughty servant's warm man-meat made her struggle more feeble than robust.

The boldness of this servant was astounding. If my mother's struggle would have seemed real, I would've definitely stepped in to stop this act. But her resolve seemed weak and I too was enjoying the scene of her getting ravished by this dirty low-class man. "Bhabhi, I'm just caressing your melons to find out what's so special about them." Upon hearing that, my mother ceased struggling and stood straight as this servant continued to molest her from behind.

"Ahhh......uuuu....slowly....ahhhhh.... squeeze slowly.", she moaned with every rough squeeze.

After a few seconds of massaging and fondling of my mother milk jugs, she said, "Okay, enough! Now tell me what' so different about my melons."

Haria gave her soft, heavy tits another tight squeeze and said, "Your just standing and hiding your melons. Let me see properly and then only I can tell you." He released her cream pies and took a step back, waiting for her to turn.

"I-I'm feeling s-shy.", my mom stammered.

Haria again hugged her and this time he took both her nipples between his rough fingers and pinched them with all his might, causing my mother to wince in pain. "Why are you feeling shy in front of me, Bhabi? I'm a part of the family now."

"Issshhhhhhh", my mom squealed. This was the first time someone had touched her perky nipples with such vigor. Instantly they became as stiff as little chips of stone. But Haria didn't stop there. He twisted and pulled her nipples, causing her to squeal even more. "Oooooo...ahhhhhh.....aieeeee", she was squeaking in both pain and pleasure as this low-class servant showed her heights of excitement she had rarely felt in her years of marriage to my father. She was so excited that she grabbed his dhoti with both her hands and started to dig her nails into it.

Haria almost pleaded, "Please turn around, Bhabi. I really wanna see how you look from the front."

This servant's request made her feel somewhat merciful and she said, "Fine. Take a few steps back." Haria again released her and did as he was told. As soon as he stepped a few inches back, my mother crossed her hands across her shapely breasts and slowly turned around. When she was fully turned, she steadily uncrossed her arms. Haria's eyes almost popped out.

Although this was the second time he was seeing her in all her naked glory, owing to the shortness of the distance between them, he became almost engulfed in lust. His hungry eyes roamed all over my mother's creamy tight naked hooters.

My mom, on the other hand, was staring at the stiff prick stretching against the fabric of the flimsy dhoti. I could see beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she hungrily glared at his manhood, and unknowingly licked her lips.

After a few seconds, she looked at Haria's eyes and realized he still hadn't removed his eyes from her exposed jugs. Immediately she blushed and covered her breasts with her hands, and said, "Hey, why are you staring at me like an idiot? Tell me what is so special about my melons."

Haria suddenly snapped out of his trance and blurted, "How can I even begin to tell you about what's special about you, Bhabhi? I'm totally bewildered after seeing your round juicy melons. I've never seen any woman with such huge tight boobies. Usually when women have such big boobies, they are incredibly saggy. But your mangoes are so freaking tight. I almost feel like putting them in my mouth and sucking them dry." This low-class servant was steadily changing his language. It was becoming more coarser and bolder by the second. On the other hand, my mother's expression suggested she was getting even more aroused. The word "boobies" and the expression "I almost feel like putting them in my mouth and sucking them dry" made her hornier as she was probably beginning to understand this servant's motives. While Haria was uttering these words, I saw her openly touching her petticoat covered mound for a second. Perhaps all this chatting and fondling had caused her pussy juices to start flowing between her legs.

"Get lost! Don't talk nonsense. I'm not gonna fall for your sweet talk. Lots of women have such big boobs." Even my mom was starting to use these words now.

"Bhabi, I swear on your name. If we ever find a broad with such a plump figure as yours, belonging to your age group, with such huge firm mangoes, then I'll quit having mangoes altogether." I was amazed at this servant's bold language. For the first time, he was referring to my mom as 'maal'.

However, my mother was unfazed. To my surprise, she laughed at the comment and said, "Have you sucked on a lot of mangoes?"

Haria blushed and smiled, "Now, please don't ask me how many, Bhabi. My job is sucking on delicious mangoes, not counting their seeds."

Upon hearing that, my mom plunged into thought. She was probably impressed by this man's achievements. Although he was short, ugly and lowborn, the thought that he had sucked on so many mangoes, i.e. he had tasted so many women, was astonishing to my sweet innocent mother. She never once questioned the authenticity of his claims and readily believed this perverted man.

"Shall I say something, Bhabi." Haria said, interrupting her thoughts. "The women who have such big mangoes usually possess huge cabbages as well. Can you show me how big your cabbages are?"

My mother was stunned. I was stunned. Never had she received such an absurd request. Then again, I had never seen mother so willingly exposing herself in front of an outsider.

"Cabbage? What are you calling a cabbage?", my mom asked confusedly.

"Turn around, and then I'll tell you." She turned around and Haria immediately grabbed her twin globes with his hands. "These are the two cabbages I was talking about."

"Uh! Naughty boy!", my mom said teasingly. I couldn't believe my ears. My gentle loyal mom actually seemed to be enjoying this open molestation at the hands of her newly-appointed servant.

"Bhabhi, your ass is incredible. It's looks so beautiful that it makes me wonder as to how it would taste." This was a vile comment and surely my mother would react to it. And she did! Except her reaction was not quite what I had expected. Instead of slapping this servant, she bent forward and pushed both her hands against the grills of the window, directly in front of her. That is when I noticed the window was open! While this was going on, she had completely forgotten to close the window. I wondered if anyone was looking from the other side. Anyways, as my mother bent forward, her ass quite lewdly jut out backwards, giving even more access to this low class dwarf.

My mother was completely driven by lust now. Moreover, words like "Okay, now tell me, are my mangoes bigger or cabbages?"

A mischievous grin appeared on his face. "Bhabhi, where have I seen your cabbages? You've kept them hidden like your golden treasures."

"Gold it is. I never show them to anyone.", she replied in a childlike tone, which I guess made Haria even more excited as he began to pinch her ass-cheeks.

"What are you doing?"

"Bhabi, until you show me your cabbages properly, how will I be able to know which one is bigger? And unless I can come to a concrete conclusion, I will continue to torture you" With that statement he again pinched her cheek hard, causing her to moan again. The audacity of this servant was surprising. But the way he was talking seemed to have an effect on my mother.

"Hey, you're touching and holding my cabbages in your hand? What else could you want?"

"How can this work? To make a decision by just looking at your mangoes and not your cabbages, would be a great injustice, Bhabi."

Finally my mom gave up. "Fine. Just raise my petticoat a little bit and take a peek. But just for a second.". I knew for a fact that this sniveling bastard was not gonna let the opportunity of openly staring at a mature woman's booty pass him by. Especially, when the woman in question was so pretty and was already half-naked.

"How can I decide in one second? I need to see it properly to understand the measurements."

"Dhet! Will you make me nude now?" she used the word "nogno" in a very discreet sense as she considered it to be a classier word than the other alternatives.

However, Haria had no class. "Look Bhabhi, in my opinion every human being should walk around naked. But since humans are dishonest, they wear clothes to hide their corruption".
Saying that, he released his hands from her ass and hastily took off his kurta. Then he tossed it atop the pile of my mother's clothes that were laying on the floor.

I was shocked, and started stroking furiously. Something was bound to happen today, I felt.

My mom slightly tilted her head to see what this low class man was made of. He was a thin man, his chest and the rest of his body was pretty hairy. When noticed my mother side-face, I could note that she was somewhat impressed by this man. Truth be told, that was surprise in itself.

"So, I've also come to your position. Now, take off your petticoat and show me your arse." He was so direct that I was beginning to wonder why the heck she hadn't slapped him yet.

"I can't take it off. I'm a married woman. I have a son.", she replied almost sadly while still supporting herself against the window grills.

Then Haria gently held her shoulder and whispered, "Don't be scared, Bhabi. There's no one here but the two of us. Besides, this is just a test to prove whether your mangoes are bigger or your cabbages. This exam will also prove that you're much better than those frail tv actresses."

Once again, this low class servant had managed to trap my mother in his web of lust. The words spoken by Haria seemed to have a soothing effect on her. She calmed down and said, "Fine, I'm ready. But I'm ashamed to open my petticoat with my own hands."

"No problem. You can close your eyes while I open it for you."

"Fine. But don't take off my panties."

Haria once again came closer to her and this time, deliberately shoved his dhoti-covered huge manhood against her thighs and my mom shuddered with the touch. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist in an attempt to reach the petticoat string. As a result, his bearded face was now grazing against my mom's naked back due to which she shivered and moaned in ticklish ecstacy. "Oooohh...ahhh...it's tickling.", she kept saying. Finally, this man-servant was able to unstring her petticoat and as soon as he did, it dropped onto the floor.

It was an amazing sight! My mother's panty had already bunched up to her ass-crack thereby causing her butt-cheeks to be fully exposed to the view of this demented servant. Moreover, the cool breeze coming from the window and lightly brushing against her womanhood caused her to tingle with delight. My sweet innocent mother was now standing almost naked in front of a low-class servant.

For a moment, Haria was absolutely stunned. My mom's entire body was almost spotless. Her thighs appeared like tree-trunks - fat, firm and juicy. The most amount of attention was towards her ass which seemed even more alluring to him than it did when he was actually watching her naked from a distance, when she came out of the bathroom. There were no wrinkles or freckles on her juicy doubles, they were as smooth and hairless as a baby's cheeks.

Haria brought his face closer to her ass and sniffed the aroma. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. Could he have smelled her womanly juices which had undoubtedly started pouring from her pussy, by now? I knew what he must've been thinking. Any other man would've laid her on the ground and fucked her by now. For a low-class pervert, he was showing unbelievable restraint.

Then he again grabbed her naked bumpers with his both hands and started caressing them. The feeling of rough hands on her smooth cheeks made my mother go crazy. "Uhhh...Uff...Unnghh", she moaned in lustful ecstasy.

"Hard to tell whether boobs are bigger or bums."

My mom spoke in an almost trance like voice. "You've seen a lot. Now tell me which ones are bigger."

"Both are looking great. But I'll have to taste them to figure out which ones taste better."

"Naughty man! Touch me as much as you like, but don't use your tongue. I'm the woman of an honorable house." My mother was constantly trying to remind herself that she was after all an upper class married woman. Therefore, playing with a guy like this is highly wrong for her. But she was still unable to gather enough strength to oppose him. "Hurry up and speak. Otherwise I'll put on my clothes again.", she threatened.

With that she attempted to lift her petticoat and as she bent down, her buttocks suddenly collided against his huge throbbing member. It was almost as if her ass was inviting his dick saying, "Come, ravage me! I'm shaking for you!"

Haria couldn't control himself any longer. He desperately hugged her from behind and shoved his dhoti-covered wiener between her inner thighs, just inches away from her pussy. As an involuntary reaction, my mom squeezed her thighs together apparently trapping his cock between them. "What are you doing? Leave me!" Although my mom's words were stern, her physical movements indicated something else. She tightly grabbed on to the window grills, perhaps anticipating another powerful orgasm.

Haria kept pushing his shaft in and out of her thighs. He didn't respond to my mom's question and my mom too didn't care to repeat. She just closed her eyes and cried, "Unghhh....Mmmmmm...What the hell are you doing?!"

After a few seconds, however, her eyes opened and she stared out the window. Immediately, without warning, she forcibly pushed our servant aside, grabbed her clothes and rushed into the bathroom. Both Haria and I were astounded. However, I could see the patch in front of Haria's dhoti which showed that he had indeed attained orgasm before my mother fled the scene. But he was also shocked by the sudden turn of events. However, I was left hanging high and dry again.

1 comment: