Friday 19 October 2018

Half Mother Half slut

It is for you to decide whether I am a hero of this story or not.  Let me start from the time I was 25, and working in Dehli, away from my hometown. I was living in a shared flat and eating at cheap restaurants because of my limited pay.  One day my cousin Tarun paid me a surprise visit at my office. He was the son of my aunt Vasundra who was a real sister of my mother.  For some period of time our families were not in contact with each other.  The fact was that since becoming a widow, seven years ago, aunt Vasundra stopped meeting relatives.

Tarun started by asking about well-being of my family and told me about that of his family.  About his mother he told me that she is now very religious and spend most of her time inside the house.  After supplying me with these details he came to the point proper.  He told me that he got a job in the Emirates and wanted to go there within four days.  This was a big opportunity for him and he wanted to avail it.  The only problem was his mother.  He was neither in a position to take her along immediately nor wanted to leave her alone.  Tarun asked me to come and live with his mother for a couple of months as this will make him feel his mother is in safe hands.

The temptation of free food and free housing was enough for me to say yes.  The only problem was the fact that my aunt Vasundra was known to be a woman who took no nonsense from anyone.  She could give you a look that could make your balls freeze and the tone in her voice was sometimes worse than that of a old Headmistress at school!  Still I agreed to Tarun's offer and he took me to his house.  It was a semi-detached house on a suburban road.  As soon as Tarun rung the bell the door opened, and there stood Aunt Vasundra, in yellow colored cotton saree.  The last time I saw her she was slim but now she surely put on some weight.  Clearly the time had caused her to fill out.  I should not be telling you this but the fact was that I had a thing for mature filled out women.

"Hey Amit, my you've grown, last time I saw you were just a teenager,'' she said, smiling, then she stepped out of the door to hug me.  As she squeezed me so my hands automatically went around her, I felt her softness and smelled her old-fashioned perfume.

I smiled back, "Yes it has been a while, hasn't it?  You look great Aunt Vasundra, I don't think you have aged a day," I complimented her and pulled her close enough to let our bodies press further against each other.

"You naughty, like always." she said, breaking off, then leading me back into the house.  "Come on in and tell us all about everything!"

"I hope I'm not a bother," I said.

"Nonsense," She cried.  "I'm so bored at home.  We'll have fun together."

I stepped past her so she could shut the door, looking more closely at her.  She was in her late forties, so she wasn't really ancient.  She was medium height and supported a fairly heavy set of round-rimmed glasses.  Her clothing was matching her image, being smart but old-fashioned and certainly not stylish.  She was not fat but she has got some fat at her waist that made her ass heavy and very sexy.  Also her boobs were heavy with a little sag.  You can almost call her "frumpy" except for her eyes. There was a sparkle of something mysterious and exciting in them.

We talked and she asked about mom and dad and other family members.  She even asked about my plans for a marriage.  I told her that I am not yet settled enough to think about it.  The best thing was that she was happy to share the house with me.  He already informed his mom about the arrangements.  Tarun has already packed most of his luggage but wanted me to move after a couple of days.  He told me that I can live in his room once he is gone.

Soon Tarun left for Emirates and I moved to his vacant room.  Along with my aunt I went to airport to see Tarun off.  As he was about to leave she hugged him for long time and wept some.  He assured her that as soon as he will get settled he will take her there.  To me he said that I will take care of his mother as much as possible.

The first week after the departure of Tarun was something of a blur for me.  My job suddenly became challenging.  I didn't see much of Aunt Vasundra that week.  Wanting to give more and more time to my job.  It was usually late when I left office so most nights I grabbed fast food for dinner.  When I got home Aunt Vasundra would usually be watching TV in the living room.  I'd join her for a little bit, then head off to bed, dog tired from my day.  Then interesting things started to happen.

On the next weekend it was a little late when I got home.  The house was dark.  Aunt Vasundra was not in sight.  Being quiet so as not to wake her, I silently walked up the stairs to my room.  I took a shower and,realizing

was too worked up from my busy week to sleep, put on some lounging pants and a tee shirt and crept in the living room to watch TV.  I'd been on the couch about a half hour when my aunt padded into the living room.  She was only half clad as she was in a petticoat but no saree.  A lot of women do that in India.  The only problem was that blouse she was a low cut one.

"I'm sorry, Aunt Vasundra," I said.  "I hope I didn't wake you up.  I was too excited to sleep so I thought I'd watch a little TV."

"The truth is I couldn't sleep myself.  I must have done something to my neck.  It feels a little stiff and I just can't find a good position to sleep.  Mind if I join you?" she replied.

"Go ahead.  I was just watching this drama popular these days?"

"I already saw this episode." She told me, "but hardly saw much of you this week."

"I'm sorry, Aunt Vasundra," I replied, "But jobs sometimes become demanding.  But I like a challenge.  You know, there is a lot of stuff they teach in school that doesn't really apply to the real world.  So it looks like my learning is going to continue."

"I'm glad you are serious about your job.  You can stay here as long as you want.  It does get lonely in the house by myself.  And there are so many little things that my husband used to take care of that I don't know how to.  It will be nice having a man around to fix things."

I was surprised why she brought her husband up.  I didn't remember much about my uncle growing up.  When Aunt Vasundra visited she was usually by herself and, even when he was there, he was always in the background.

"My neck is still bothering me a little.  Could you maybe rub it for me? That was another thing I miss about my husband.  He had magic hands when it came to massaging my sore muscles."

That made me uncomfortable.  I'd never given a massage before--let alone to someone I was related to.  But as she looked at me with those hopeful eyes, and thinking about how she was letting me live in her house for practically nothing, I couldn't say no.

"Sure, Aunt Vasundra.  I've never massaged someone's neck before but I'll try."

"Thank you.  You're so sweet," she said, then turned her back to me and scooted toward me so I could reach her.

"It works best if you rub right on the muscles," she said

I tentatively put my hands on her bare shoulders at the neck.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Yes.  Now just rub up and down the sides and back of my neck."

Her flesh was soft and supple.  And with her sitting so close to me I got a good whiff of her perfume.  It was very exotic.  I found myself liking it.

"You can rub a little harder, darling.  You won't hurt me."

"OK, Auntie," I responded.

Her head dropped forward as I massaged her neck.

"That's right, dear.  Use your thumbs, too, to rub the back of my neck."

I don't know why but I found myself kind of enjoying giving her pleasure with my hands.

"Now be a love and rub my shoulders, too, would you?  Oh, that feels so good," she murmured.

I continued to work her soft shoulders and neck.  As I did so a low moan escaped from her lips.

"Your hands are very strong Amit.  That feels good."

"Just let me know if I use too much pressure."

"You can rub me any way you want." she whispered.  "You can't believe how good that feels," I felt my cock twitch at that.

Focusing myself I continued to massage her.  She continued to let out moans--deeper moans.  Sexy moans.  Again my cock twitched.  When she leaned back into me and I felt her warm body against mine it took all the effort I had to convince myself that there was nothing wrong going on.  She was my aunt, for cripes' sake.  She was 48 years old and wasn't coming on to me. Still, it was easier to convince my brain than my cock which was in a permanent state of semi-hardness.  Finally she put her hands on mine to stop the massage.  She scooted away on the couch and turned to face me.

"Thank you, Amit.  That was heavenly," she told me.

At least I think that is what she told me.  My eyes were on her semi-bare chest where almost the entire cleavage between her breasts was on display.  Realizing she must have seen that I was staring, I got red in the face and she smiled.

I may have mumbled "You're welcome, Auntie."

"As for me, it's time to go to bed." And she stood up and said "Good night, dear."

"Good night, I'll probably be right behind you."

Realizing the innuendo in what I just said I blushed.  As she walked away I swear I heard her laugh a little.  I turned off the TV and headed to my bedroom.

As I got more and more time to spend at home I realized that my aunt covered her body fully when some one was around but as soon as she is alone with me she becomes careless in her dressing.  I found my aunt did not wear any bra and her big breasts would jiggle nicely inside her blouse.  As she walked, her prominent nipples pushed the thin cotton material of her blouse clearly.  She had certainly started wearing low cut blouses that can not only show her cleavage but her navel too.  I had noticed that many a times she used to bend before me for not so necessary reason.  Whenever she bent she was took more time than before and certainly more time than needed.

She was always very pleased when I finished one of her little tasks, and spoke to me in a flirty voice and rewarded me with an intimate hug which I loved.  Quite often, when reading paper, she would come up behind me to ask a question and always pressed her breasts against me.  She didn't do it gently but deliberately so that I really felt the full softness of her flesh pushing against me.  Nothing was said but it was an opening of the door.

One day I was inside my room when I heard her requesting me to put the fire off in the kitchen as she was busy somewhere.  I did that quietly but when I was returning I saw something that made me curious.  I realised that the doorway to main bathroom was half-open.  Aunt Vasundra was there washing her hair, so I stopped and silently stared.

In fact I didn't just stop, I froze to the spot.  She had removed her blouse and was now standing semi-naked facing the doorway.  Her hands were lifted up to her head massaging her shampoo-covered hair and her bare breasts jutted up and out not five feet from where I stood.  Not only she was topless but her petticoat was also very much soaked.  It was clinging to her torso at places.  Her eyes were closed because of the shampoo in her hair and her tits jumped and juggled about as she massaged her head.

I should have realised my mistake and instantly turned and walked away. I shouldn't be looking at her in this state ...  I knew that quite clearly. But for a long moment I didn't move, I just stayed there and looked.  As she half-turned giving me a side-on view of her breasts I felt my cock go rock-hard.  It was her breasts that grabbed my attention and rooted me to the spot.  They were so different from any of the tits I'd seen in the magazines, or even in real life.  They were fullish ...  and the nipples were oddly 'chunky' and pert.  They stood up proud of her breasts like tiny towers, and they were big and bold and had a chewed look that was incredibly attractive.  It seemed like they were begging to be engulfed by a hungry mouth!  I'd never seen anything quite like them before, and they turned me on like crazy.  The parts of her body revealed by wet petticoat turned me on almost as much as her bare breasts.  She turned back to face the sink and she lent down over the sink.  Her bottom thrust itself out and it was all I could do to stop myself reaching in and grabbing and fondling at her.

Instinctively my mind was telling me to back away silently and get the hell out of there ...  but I didn't.  There suddenly seemed to be a new character in me, a new power that just wanted to stand there and keep looking and see as much as it could.  In my life I have never thought of my aunt as any kind of sexual object, but in a blink of an eye it all changed. It was wrong ...  the new person in me knew quite well it was wrong ...  but that just made it more exciting and more compelling.  So I stood there ...  ten, fifteen, twenty seconds ...  ogling at my aunt's body and examining every inch of it in increasing sexual excitement.

As I mentally fondled her exposed and jiggling breasts, I could not believe I was living with this sexual Goddess and never know the wonders she'd kept hidden under her ordinary clothes.  And then my fantasy world reached out and touched reality for the first time in my life, and I knew I wanted more.  I didn't just want to masturbate over what I'd seen till this vision lost its power.  I wanted to keep feeling this excitement that was making me physically shake, and keep experiencing the strange shivering dance going on in the pit of my stomach.

By now she began to rub her face on the towel and I knew any second she'd open her eyes, so I stepped back as quietly as I could to my bedroom. I dragged my case through the door and fell back on to the bed in the corner.  I was still shaking and my cock still felt like it had been pumped up almost to bursting point.  My hand dropped and inserted itself down the front of my jeans and I squeezed my cock as hard as I could.  I began to rub it ever so gently, but I'd hardly begun before it started to explode, so I went with the flow and pumped and pumped as it ejected unbelievable amounts of semen into my underpants.  It was a heart-stopping, stomach-churning, head-exploding, mammoth of a climax, and I think I even moaned out loud.

The only question that bothered me later on was whether she was showing herself to me intentionally or it was just accidental.  It didn't take long to get my answer.  About a couple of days later more exposure took place.  It was almost evening and I wanted to ask her about something that she asked me to bring from the market.  I entered her room without knocking and met with a shock.  She was changing after a shower.  She was standing in front of the mirror and had her back towards me.  But I could see everything on her front through the mirror.  She was wearing the petticoat but her upper body was bare.

"I'm sorry aunt Vasundra," I said and tried to turn back.

""Stop, and don't be shy like a girl" she said and turnd towards me.  "Have'nt anybody told you I am your half mother."

"A half mother?  I don't understand" I asked

"I suckled you from these breasts when you were a baby." She said

"Really, I was not told."

It was a big news for me.  I knew that woman who suckles some one else's baby is called half mother of the baby but I had no idea that aunt Vasundra was my half mother.  I could see that her breasts were hanging nicely.  Despite thier huge size they were looking firm.

"See, from these I fed you once." She caressed her boobs and pinched her nipples a little.

"I always felt that there is a close bound between us." I replied

"When you were young I was producing extra..." She was remembering something from past.  "Co-incidently your mom was producing less....  so without telling anyone else I suckled you."

"How was I as a baby?" I asked

"You were a titty baby ....  used to suck a lot." she said and again squeesed her boobs a little.  "As we have to live together now so there should not be much formalities."

"I will treat you like my mother, auntie."

She started combing her hair.  Her breasts were moving nicely as per her move of hands.  I could clearly see her armpits, which were cleanly shaved. Seeing her in that position, I had a hardon down below in my pants but thinking of the relation, I shook my head to dislodge any sinful reverie. Ignoring her nakednesss I talked about the thing I was supposed to bring from the market.  She gave me some details quickly.  As I was about to leave she said, "Wait please,"

"Yes, Auntie", I said approaching her.

"Can you please help me in hooking my bra?" She asked tying her hair.

"Sure?" I said.

She took the bra lying on the dressing table and wore through her arms. She adjusted her breasts in the cups of the bra and asked me to hook it.  As I suspected, the cups were not enough to hold her breasts.  But she did not care.  While I was hooking her bra she started adjusting her petticoat over her smooth belly.  I hooked quickly and sttepped back.

"Thanks Amit", she said.

There was no need to tell that I masturbated again to the image of my aunt in my mind.  I almost passed out from the pleasure and the excitement of doing something so forbidden, so nasty.  No doubt she was showing me intentionally but it did'nt mean she wanted more.  I had to keep a distance from her.  I told myself.

One day when I came out of the public transport, it started raining.  By the time I reached home, I was covered in mud and wet from the rain.  Immediately I went to my room and put some music on the stereo.  Then I stripped off ready for a shower.  I left the bathroom door wide open so I could hear the music emanating from the speakers in my bedroom.  I like to listen to music when I'm in the shower so that I can sing along.  I scrub my body down while warbling along to some new music band, and as always, when my lathered hand reaches my groin, an erection starts to grow.  I covered my manhood in a warm soapy lather, one hand balancing me against the wall.  I'm moaned to myself, the music forgotten.  Suddenly I heard a rasping sigh, and as I turned around startled, I saw aunt Vasundra watching me from the open door.  She looked as surprised as I did when I caught her catching me!  I was too stunned to do anything, but stand there with my mouth gaping and my hand still wrapped around my dick.  "I must go," she said simply and turned and left.

Then I had a weird dream.  In my dream I saw my cousin Tarun abusing me for keeping dirty thoughts about his mother.  He slapped me and dragged me by my ear to his mother.

"Son of bitch respect her as she is your half mother."

In the dim blue light I see aunt Vasundra standing in front of me naked. I could just make out the movement of her breasts and the hint of hair between her thighs.  She was breathing rapidly and deeply, her breasts rising and falling hypnotically.  I could see her looking at me, her expression a curious blend of anxiety and resoluteness.  She asks me to stand up.  I was startled when I felt her hand on my thigh.  I realise that like her I am naked too.  It took all of my concentration not to respond as she gently stroked.  Gradually, her hands moved towards my groin, fingertips teasing the sensitive skin of my upper, inner thighs, right next to my scrotum.  Her hand gently cupped my sac, her middle finger drawing a delicate line from my perineum back to my balls.  I was now fully erect, my cock moving lightly against my abdomen in concert with my racing pulse.  As she continued to cup my balls with one hand, she gently began to stroke my shaft with the other.

"Look Tarun...how hard is he," she whispers to Tarun.

"Not my fault, not mine...Tarun" I cry

"Let him go Mom..." Tarun says, "Look at me I am hard too."

"NO..." she says, "I love him Tarun,"

Falling on her knees she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking my shaft firmly and quickly.  Overtaken by the intensity of her actions, I began to lose control.  The orgasm was so strong that I saw stars.  Tarun tries to draw his mom back from me.

"This is wrong," Tarun said and jerked his Mom by the arm, slinging her across the room, where she fetched up against the wall in a sobbing heap. I felt myself seized by my shoulders, propelled forcefully out of bed as Tarun shoved me with all his might.  "You little SHIT!" Shove.  "You perverted bastard!" Shove.  "You sick little son of a bitch!" SHOVE.  A sound of breaking glass, sharp pain and wetness as I hurtled out the window....

I awoke with a moan, bolt upright, drenched in sweat, crotch soaked with my dream spend, my sheets damp with perspiration, blinking blearily in the golden morning light streaming through my window.  Drawing a shuddering breath, I collapsed back onto my bed, shivering with the intensity of my nightmare.

Despite so much to happen I did not want to ruin my relationship with my aunt who was a half mother also just for the sake of my horny hormones.  However, the fate has written a different script for me.  It was a Sunday, and early in the morning.  I was just awake from my sleep, when I heard Aunt Vasundra Calling my name loudly.  She clearly was in some trouble.  I jumped from my bed and tried to acertain from where her voice was coming. I was still in my Lungi and vest but there was no time to waste in changing. The voice was coming from the main bathroom.

"Oh GOD !  AAAHHHH I am dying.  Oh Oh maa.  - I could not understand anything , but she kept crying and shrieking.

The door to bathroom was open but before entering I asked, "What happened?"

-œOh Amit!  water was spilt on floor.  I slipped and fell down with a big thud on my back.  Something hard on the ground hit me on my back.  Oh ma its terrible." she said and again started moaning.

"Can I come in?  " I asked

"Yes, Are you waiting for a written invitation?"

I entered inside and the sight before me blew my mind off.  She jerking herself on the ground and she was completely nude.  Her hairs were wet and loose that meant she was taking a shower when she fell.  The only thing kept me away from getting erect was her pain.  She kept squirming and wiggling on ground itself.

"Should I call a doctor or should I take you to some hospital?" I asked

"First take me to my bed, then think what to do next" she said and moaned

I bent and tried to retrieve her full body in my arms.  I put one under her thighs and one under her neck.  She threw her arms around my neck.  I lifted her up but she was heavy.  She got hold of my shoulder and tried to get up.  I did my best to hold her up and ended up wrapping one of my arms around her waist before she was able to regain her balance.  Standing up she put her one of her arms around my shoulder for support and put her body weight on me.  As we and started walking to her bedroom, her left boob was touching my right arm.  The walking to her bedroom was slow and I enjoyed feel her torso for some time.  We reached in her room and I helped her lay on the bed.  She was still wiggling and crying.  I again asked her wether she want me to call a Doctor?

"Today is Sunday, Finding a Doctor will be very difficult.  And then......" she stopped from saying something.  This arouse my curiosity.

"And what....Auntie...?"

"Something hit me in the rear.  How can I show this to some male doctor." she replied

I asked if I may call a lady from neighborhood, so it will not be a problem to show it to a her.  She refused this by saying that the ladies will be busy with their homework at this time and she knows how ladies make big stories from nothing.

"What is the solution then?" I asked

"I had some ointment in my room.  You just see the cut and rub the ointment on it." She said iinnocently.  Saying that she gestured towards the side table where a half used tube of an ointment was lying.  After that she got herself into a prone position so I could see the curve of her back and big soft bum.  I touched her below her shoulders at a couple of places and asked where the pain was.  "Below" she kept saying so I have to move to her buttocks.

-œAuntie it seems that the wound is on your buttocks, do you want me to see there."

"We are like mother and son, Just think what Tarun might have done, had he been here."

Her ass cheeks were plump and pinkish.  I was lost in the beauty of them and kept looking the magnificent globs of flesh.  My Cock was standing like a pole but she was not in a position to see it.  So I kept ogling her naked beauty.  After some time she asked -œWhat are you doing Amit?  Is there any wound there?  -

-œNothing is visible outside, Can I search for a hidden wound?  -

"Don't be foolish, here I am lying with my butt naked for you to inspect my wound and you are asking my permission to find it - She said in anger.

Slowly, I put my hands on her asscheeks.  They were so soft and round and enticing.  As soon as I put my hands on her butt, a moan slipped ftom her lips.  Boy, that was going to be some game.  I rubbed my hands on her butt, and asked her if there was any pain, to which she replied 'no'.  I got hold of her buttocks and pulled them sideways as if opening a book.  Both her buttocks opened and the crack between them came open to my eyes. My gaze fell from her lower back to her puckered hole of her anus opening. As soon as I saw her pinkish hole of anus, I wanted to shed my load out there.  The most beautiful sight of her 'gaand' was before me, and I was clearly watching her beautiful ass hole.  A sigh came out of my mouth.  She also heard it but didn't say anything.  Now I was getting hornier.  Just near the hole I put my finger and said,

"Here it looks blueish, do you feel pain here?"

"I am not sure, but you can rub some ointment there."

I got up and picked the ointment tube.  Just when I came back I saw the her ass cheek joined together.  "Listen auntie, if I will open your Buttocks with both of my hands how can then I will rub ointment." I said,

"OHH...GOD...What I should do then," She asked and looked back

"Raise your bum up, I mean in doggy stly."

She did not say anything and just folded her knees and lifted her body on them, Now she was bending in doggy style.  With both her knees wide apart, her butt hole was open to my prying eyes and there was more.  Her motherly cunt was also visible for my inspection.  It was clean shaven and every bit of its charm was on display.  This was the most erotic sight of my life.  My half mother was bending in doggy pose as if ready to be fucked hard, with her both fuck holes open to my eyes.  We both knew, where all this acting was leading to.  So keeping this game of seduction on, I touched her gaand hole with my finger and started rubbing ointment there. Her breathing has intensified and she was clearly aroused.

"Errrr...  Amit ...  I think you are rubbing at wrong place." she said hoarsely

"Where then...where auntie..." I asked

"Down near the....  other hole..." she whispered

"You mean youe choot.."

"Please don't use such language..."

I let my finger slip over the mound of vulva.  The feeling was heavenly. "There is no wound visible here.  - I said,

"Its shameful to tell but the fact is when I fell I was cleaning my pee pee hole with a pipe."

"But the pipes are made of soft plactic, how can they....." I said

"The pipe has a metal nozal, fool" she said coyly

"Then I have to check inside the hole."

Her silence was my permission.  I put the tip of my insex finger on her opening.  She shivered in excitement.  I pushed the finger in till one knuckle was in it.  She did not say anything but she was hot and wet.  I pushed my finger farther and started pulling and pushing it slowly.

"Yes Amit Beta this is it!  It really helps me when you rub me down there inside.  I think I must have hit myself somewhere in here only deeper."

"My finger is only two inches long." I said

"Please find a carrot or reddish in the kitchen, and if there is something, please massage my inside with that instead of your finger as it will reach more in depths.  - she suggested

This was a bit of shock.  I was thinking she was doing all the pain drama for seducing me but mention of carrots and reddish was far from it. Reluctantly I went to kitchen and got hold of one reddish which was about 4 inches in length and about 2 inches in girth.  I brought the reddish and showed it to aunt Vasundra.

-Yes, it looks okay so put it in me.  - But as soon as I put it on her hole, she asked "Do you think it is safe?"

"Yes, why not"

"No, You see these vegetables are sprayed with chemicals and pesticides so if you put it in a tender place like my ...  pee pee, it may cause irritation or some other problem.  We need one condom to put on it, so that the chemicals do not come in contact with my tender flesh down there."

Suddenly an idea flashed in my mind.  Oh GOD !so this is the plan of her. She wants me to ask about my cock, and she is pretending to be innocent and not herself speaking of it.

"There is no condom available here auntie but then I have a suggestion"

"Yes please, go ahead.."

"Look here then..." I siad and dropped my lungi.  MY fully erect penis came in open for her view.  "I can some put some ointment over this and rub inside..." I suggested

She kept ogling my lund for one minute and then got hold of it in her hand.  As soon as she got hold of my lund, and big moan came out of my mouth and my lund gave a big jerk.  She did not let it go and kept it in her tight fist.  She slowly started caressing my lund and said, "I have no idea that you have grown into a bull.  Never saw this big a man meat."

"Please let me give it to you."

"No this is wrong, You are more like a son to me than a nephew.  What you are suggesting is a sin against GOD and society." she said and it confused me.

"Come on, If you you don't mind I am ready to help you out with my penis, and if you don't then forget about the pain." I said

"Just think, if some body come to know it, what reputation we both of us will have in society?  -

I immediately realised that she was ready to allow me to put my lund in her choot but pretnding to refuse me in the name of society and religion. So pulling her game plan ahead I said,

"What we will do we will not do for any bad intention.  It is a part of your medication.  Just when a doctor puts his finger in a lady, to examine her it is not a sin, the same way , what we will be doing is a part of your medication and to help you in pain.  Secondly, if neither me nor you are going to talk to anyone about this , so how can any body come to know and talk about it.  When nobody knows it, so nothing goes against our social status.  We will keep it as our own little secret.  Now just put your head down on pillow and keep your butt high in the air, and I will put in and rub you in and out and your all pain will be gone.  -

"I thank you for being so considerate.  Make sure that you have to be gentle and don't hurt me." She gave me the green signal.

Hearing this my lund got so tight and gave a jerk upward.  She was still holding it so she felt the jerk and pulsation of my lund.  She smiled as she knew the meaning of it.  She was not inexperienced in these matters.  Gleaming with joy, I asked her to lie down and she obeyed with a sly smile on her face.  She lied down and opened her thighs.  Her gateway to heaven was visible.  I put a pillow under her butt and raised her choot up for a perfect angle for penetration.  I folded her legs from knees and turned her knees upward till they touched her shoulders.  Now her choot was displayed in its full glory.  I knelt down and sat between her open thighs.  I got hold of my lund and put some ointment over its head.  There was no time for any foreplay, as we were going to do it in the name of her treatment.  I was about to put my lund on her choot opening when she stopped me by saying, -œAre you sure this is alright?  Because I don't want to ruin our relationship as aunt and nephew."

-œYou will remain the most respectful woman to me.  You just lie down and let me massage you inside.  - Saying this I Kept the lund head on her choot opening and gave a slight thrust.  As my lund was very big and thick it could not enter her.  She widened her legs apart as much as she could, so that it may move in.  She was dying for having me inside her, so I gave my cock a a big thrust , but still my lund did not enter her.  The reason was the fact that her choot was not fucked for years so she was very tight for any lund.

"This will not go, you are too big." she said

"No, the thing is that You are not relaxed so let me make you relaxed."

"How?"

"Let me fondle your breasts." I suggested

"Okay, if you think it will work then go ahead."

I immediately put both my hands on her boobs and started fondling them. A slight moan came from her mouth.  I knew she loved it.  I caressed her vulva with one hand while the other kept caressing the heavy softness of a breast.

"Ohhh ....ahhh" she moaned and I took one of her boobs in my mouth.  I started licking her areola and started chewing her nipple in my teeth.  She was moaning like bitch in heat.  I moved up and changd to other nipple.  Her nipples were surrounded by large, brown areolae and puckered in my mouth as I sucked and teased with my tongue.  She moaned quietly and her breathing quickened.  I murmured, "So beautiful," and lovingly squeezed each of her marvelous melons while my lips continued to suck and bite and tease.  Her breasts were her weak point as she whispered, "Ooh, you're making my pussy get all wet and squishy....." she moaned.

I requested her to pull her legs up like before.  I put my lund head on her choot hole.  She nodded her head and I gave a big thrust.  She screamed -œ OH GOD!  I am dying.  It is so big.  take it out, I cant bear it.  Oh GOD.  - She put both her hands on my chest and tried to push me away and wiggled to take my lund out.  But I was more powerful , I Kept my place intact and gave another big thrust.  My lund entered her choot about half of its length.  She cried loudly, I immediately bent forward and for the first time put my mouth on her mouth to shut her cries, I kissed her lovingly on lips and whispered, -œDon't scream like this, the neighbors may hear us.  -

She immediately stopped her cry but she was still wiggling with pain.  Tears were rolling down her cheeks.  I stopped my thrusts and put my mouth on her mouth, in pretext of sealing her mouth off her screams.  I was kissing her lips but she was in pain so she was not reciprocating yet, but also did not stopped me from kissing.  I continued kissing and sucking her lips, and finally her lips opened and we had a proper kiss and sucked each other thoroughly.  We continued kissing like that and it was a wonderful feeling.  I let my tongue slid between her warm, moist lips and explored her mouth.  She slowly sucked on my tongue.  After couple of seconds, I pushed in and she moaned as my rod went inside her love tunnel.

"O Amit ahh Amit." she moaned.  I could see her expressions and they were driving me crazy.  I have always seen her face as my caring aunt, but now I was fucking her as a man.  How her facial expressions changed while getting fucked from her usual expressions was a amazing thing for me.

"Are fully in Aamitt...." She inquired

"Not yet" was all I said,

"WhaaT", A sense of surprise came on her face.  She took her hand down to her butt and taking it from below her ass she took it near to her choot and took hold of my lund.  She gave a muffled cry of surprise and said -œOh are you a man or a beast.  Please don't push it in until I say so."

I kissed her on lips and in an assuring tone said, 'Don't worry.  I will not push it without your permission as you are my dearest aunt.  If you want I will push it in otherwise I will rub your inside with half of it only.  -

I started fucking her slowly and her juices started oozing.  She started bucking her own mound with every thrust.  I kept fucking her this way for about 5 minutes and then slowly started pulling whole of my lund out and started pushing it in with one big thrust.  She was moaning heavily now and with each of my thrust she was also giving me a matching thrust.  It was no more relavant how much I was in.  I was fucking her with full length of my lund and she was also giving good reponse.  We started panting heavily/nearing our orgasm.  As pressure started building inside me, my speed rose and aunt Vasundra slowly raised her legs in air to get it deeper and I continued fucking her for few more seconds and finally reached at the point of no returns and made few very fast strokes into her wet fuckhole and busted in pleasure.

I increased my speed and from my fast breathing my experienced Amma understood that I was nearing to discharging my cum in her hot cunt.  Her own orgasm was also near, so she also started humping rapidly.

-œAhhhhhh --.  Mein mar gayee.  - (oooh I am dying).  She cried and said, "Don't pull, come in me."

"What Is it safe?" I asked

"I am sure women my age don't get pregnant."

Her words took me over th eedge.  I increased my speed as fast as I could and taking both of her boobs in my hands pumped her choot with my full might.  My cock pulsated inside of her as I shot first burst of my semsen into her pussy.  As she felt hot lava of my lund in her cunt, she also screamed, "unnngggghhhh..."

"OH GOD!!!" I replied

Her own orgasm was so intense that she almost passed out.  We both , involuntarily hugged each other tightly and I kept pumping my hot semen in her.  She also kept releasing her own juices and GOD knows how long we both kept cumming.  After our mutual orgasm passed , I fell on her boobs as all my energy was drained out.  She tightened her arms around me and hugged me. After some time we both regained our composure and I opened my eyes.  I looked towards my aunt and found she was looking towards me.  I was feeling shy as I had fucked a aunt who was also my half mother.  She also was feeling the shame.  I lowered my face to her and kissed her with love.

"Are you feeling better."

She looked at me, suddenly serious.  "Yes" she said.  "But I'm a little sad."

"Why sad?"

"What we did was a grave sin." she said

"No it was not, it was ...." I wanted to say something but she cut me halfway.

"I'm sorry I pushed you, Amit.  I didn't expect everythign to happen so fast."

There was a statement that had multiple levels of meaning.  I had to agree.

"It was not your fault auntie."

"Since Tarun's departure I felt very lonely.  It's my fault things went so far."

"We're in it together," I said,

"Nobody can ever know about this." she said

"I know."

"This is never going to happen again."

Her last words were surprising but she said them.  She rose from the bed and walked slowly towards the bathroom.  My warm sticky cum slowly dripped out of her pussy as she moved across the room.  I wanted to follow her to bathroom but kept myself in check.  While she was in bathroom I prepared breakfast for us knowing she is perhaps injured.  She thanked me for this gesture.  Just by looking at her I felt a stirring in my loins but she was serious.  No more talk took place.

I could'nt believe the way she acted afterwards.  She behaved as if nothing wrong has happened between us.  Was she truly remorseful over the incident, or did she just like to play hard to get?  Was I supposed to forget that strange incident as if it never happened?  For me the biggest question was How could I induce her to wield that rod again and reel in her catch?  What happened wasn't sudden.  It had come after a week of seduction.

Over the next few days, whenever I saw her, I would say something simple, like, 'Oh, hi Auntie.  Isn't it a great morning?' I used any excuse to get her to interact with me.  I asked her if I could do any chores around the house or pick up anything from the store, stuff like that.  I asked if she'd like to go out anywhere with me.  She mostly said 'No' to my suggestions.  Whenever she was around, I should compliment her in some way, but refrain from explicit sexual allusions or reminders of our fucking.  I was encouraged that she didn't try to conceal or limit the sway of her breasts, which seemed unconstrained under her blouse, but she did avoid direct eye contact with me.

Then came a time when I started to admonish myself for my lustful thoughts.  After all she was my half mother.  I should learn behaving.  As soon as I started thinking on these lines, an incident compelled me to change my mind again.  One day I was reading a novel which was a bit erotic. After reading it some I wanted to hide it.  My searching for a safe place took me to a old table left my cousin Tarun.  One of its drawer was full of magzines belonging to Tarun.  Just to have a look at them I took them out.  I couldnt believe it when I found a sex magazine kept between them.  I took out and have a look at it.  It had some nice pictures and some sex stories.  I thought there would be more such books and searched the different drawers of that old table and found a envelope about eight inches long and half as wide.  It was tattered at the corners.  Curiosity filled me as I reached inside to remove it's contents.  But nothing could have prepared me for what I discovered.  From the envelope I pulled out a stack of photographs.  I let out a gasp when I saw that they were pictures of Aunt Vasundra.

There were dozens of them.  I could judge by a look at them that the pictures were approximately 5 years old.  Some picture were rather tame -- but not all.  In some she was shown standing in front of a mirror partially clad but in some without cloths.  My heart was pounding and my cock throbbing as I sorted through the pictures, eager to see more.  In some of the photos she was shown lying in bed in different poses.  In one she was cupping her breasts and wearing a seductive smile on her face.  In other photos she was on her hands and knees.  Her round ass, covered by white lacy panties, pointed at the camera while her heavy breasts hung towards the bed.  I stared at those photos of and rubbed my hard shaft through my jeans.  My heart was beating so fast I was afraid it might explode.  I gave a nervous glance back towards the door, now worried that my aunt might come in.

Two photos were extremely erotic.  In one photo she was completlely nude, her legs spread wide so one could see all of her pussy clearly.  In another she was kneeling at somebody's feet, a thick cock was in her mouth and her wet lips were wrapped tightly around it.  She was looking up towards the owner of cock and her bare breasts filled the bottom of the frame.  My hands trembled as I returned the photos to the envelope.

I reached down and unfastened my belt, my cock springing free as I tugged my jockeys down an inch or two.  I touched it and felt the heat, found my grip without looking really and just got a frantic rhythm on it, furiously stroking myself off as my free hand milled through the photos.  It exploded out of nowhere, grunting powerfully as thick ropes of semen spat out of my cock, spasms in my gut as I came so fucking hard, feeling it rippling through my brain as I forced my eyes closed.  Cleaning myself I quickly covered the photos back up with the magazines and felt less nervous. Who took them was the question that was troubling my mind.  There was no one better than Aunt herself who could solve this riddle.

I could see light around the crack of the door.  She was not sleeping. I stood there a few minutes deciding what to do.  I eventually turned the door knob and walked in.  My aunt looked up from her bed and there I was, naked with my erect cock.  I watched the soft mounds of her flesh as she moved and blood raced to my cock.

"Amit, what are you doing here?" I could hear the tension and excitement in her voice.  "You need to leave and get some clothes on," she told me.

"I saw the photos," I told her.

At first she looked confused and then she figured it out.  I walked over to the bed and stood there for a long moment.

"...You looked at them?" she intoned after a moment, voice husky.

"...Yes."

"...All of them?"

"All of 'em," I answered, nodding.

"Oh God, don't ever tell your anyone about them, please, promise me..."

"I won't, I won't ever tell anybody.  but I want to know who took them."

"I'm ashamed that you saw them, and I'm sorry.  I hope you'll be able to..."

"You were beautiful in the pictures and I'm glad I saw them," I blurted

"God..." she whispered, covering her face with her palms.

"No one else will ever know," I spoke up.  "It'll just be between us .... Who took them?"

"My...aaaa...husband , who else?"

"They are not that old?" I said.  I reached out and touched her inner thigh, a caress along the back of her knee.

"Don't do that," she whispered, but didn't step away.  I slid my hand up along the back of her leg, a featherlike touch, gooseflesh rising on her skin.

"Who took them-?" my eyes were saying more than my words,

She shivered -"I leaned forward and kissed her just above the knee, an inch or so higher.

"Please, Amit..." she whispered, shaking her head, her eyes brimming a bit as if she were going to start weeping.  "...okay....listen...  Tarun took them."

It was the biggest shock of my life.  Before I could ask why he did such a nasty act.  She herself started me telling that once Tarun was in a financial mess.  He was desperate for money.  One day he said to her that a mature porno site is willing to pay handsome cash for such photos.  She agreed only to help her son out of finacial mess.

"Good story." I siad and thought had she had sex with her own son?  No, no, that couldn't be.  Or could it?  I was jealous, really jealous.

I slid my right hand between her legs until it cupped her pantied pussy. Her head drew back and fell to the left.  I moved my hand up to support it and wrapped my fingers gently around her throat.  I couldn't see but I knew she had finally closed her eyes.  I squeezed her mound and massaged rather than rubbed her pussy.  She made a quiet sound, not a moan, but more like a purr.  I rubbed, and rubbed.  Getting couage I dragged her panties down.  I dipped my head and softly kissed her vulva, the thick folds of labial flesh reddish pink.  I swiped my tongue into her turgid crevice, tasting the salt, she was absolutely slick now.

"You shouldn't do that," she gasped.

"I know," I said, and lowered my mouth, stretching out my tongue until it fit between her nether lips.

"Ohhhh, God."

I licked deeper, she stiffened, a single deep gasp.  I found her clitoris, flicked the bud one time, her hands grasping my head but not pushing me away.  I trolled my tongue deeper, the entire length of her slit, twirling it into her, flicking her clit again, fast, pressing onto it.

She throttled down on my head, another ragged gasp, a wheezing cry breaking off her lips as she came, that fast, I licked faster, circling it, sucking it, she smothered my face into her crotch, manic as she hit another orgasm, a moaning shriek, her throat puffing as she gritted her teeth through another, nails plowing into my scalp, I sucked on it, side to side on it with the tip of my tongue, she tried to push me off, but I had my hands anchored into the softness of her ass cheeks, wrestling her hips onto me as we scrunched against the cold rock wall.  Sucking it -"sucking it.

She stiffened out bodily, convulsing through that final climax like a clubbed fish, a low rushing sound from deep within her vagina as her legs wrapped into my ribcage till I couldn't breathe.

After some time She bent over and I stepped back, my hands slipping up from her shoulders to gently cup her face, guiding her down.  I wanted her to suck me and she was willing.  Oh, God.  Her lips skidded over my helmet, her tongue tickled underneath my glans, licked, and then her mouth enveloped my head slid down my shaft.

She was pulling up already, then sinking down, pushing farther.  Fuck, it was so fine, so very, very fine.  Up again, her tongue swirling around my tip, her lips squeezing, then sliding down, gripping.  Her fingers appeared out of nowhere, one circling my root with forefinger and thumb while the other started tickling my balls.

"Suck it, suck it," I groaned.

She sank to her knees but her head didn't miss a beat as it bobbed up and down.  I lifted her hair and smoothed it back over her head so I could try to see her face.  She looked up at me and smiled, holding my eyes for a few bobs before returning to her task.  I wasn't going to last long, maybe a dozen or so strokes, if that.

"Please, oh please," I pleaded.

She closed her lips firmly around it and started bobbing again but I was now frantic to finish.  I grasped her head tighter bent my knees, pulling her lower before thrusting in and out of her mouth.  She loosened her lips and opened her mouth wide, keeping her head still, instinctively knowing that I was almost there and it was better to simply let me fuck her face. The sound of my cock wetly sliding in and out of her mouth sent me over the top.  I exploded.  She gagged and swallowed.  I burst again, another gag and swallow, then I held in deep, squirting the rest of my spunk into her throat.

I fell down to gether my breath.  After some time she asked "Are You Alright?"

I graabed her in myarms and said, "I love you,"

"Show me," she replied back.

Her words made me hard again.  I pressed my hardness into her ass.

"Show me," she repeated and climbed fully onto the bed and fell forward onto her hands, head and shoulders dropping all the way to the mattress.

"Show me," she cried hoarsely.

I clambered onto the bed and kneeled behind her and rubbed my hands over her ass.  I was startled to see her naked cheeks.  "Show me," she goaded.

My shaft, now free, wobbled behind Mom's inviting ass.  I steered it between the fleshy part of her thighs, just underneath the pouting lips of her glistening pussy, and shoved it between her legs.  Mom's hands clenched the comforter on the bed, gripping it tight like she had in the back of the wagon.

"Show me, Taun...I mean Amit."

"I will," I cried,

I shoved my cock back and forth between her thighs and was thrilled when she reached back with one hand to cup my shaft length-ways from below to keep it pressed against her cunt.  Her wet lips on top and her silky palm underneath felt so fucking good I had trouble breathing.  Grabbing her waist to hold her steady, I shoved against her plush bottom, my thighs slapping into the back of hers.

"Show you," I muttered several times between pants.  "Show you."

Her back bent and straightened as she reacted to my shoves, squeezing her thighs and twisting her torso to maintain contact with my cock, her soft palm and slippery fingers sliding along the bottom of my shaft, already moistened with her juices.

"Show me," she cried.  "It's time for you fuck me like the bad girl I am."

"I'm going to show you." I focused all of my attention on my shaft sliding between the soft folds of her cunt.  I kept huffing and puffing for a long time until I came.

She twisted to the left and onto her back.  I turned with her as she opened her legs to welcome her hand, one folded over her cunt and the other lying above on her belly with a finger stretched down to tickle her clit. Kneeling between her spread legs, I watched her masturbate and she looked at my cock which was no longer rock hard but was still respectably long with residues of cum dripping off the tip.

"Oh mom" I cried

"You shouldn't call me Mom."

"I called you Mom?"

"Yes, you shouldn't."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"I know why you like calling me Mom," she said, then quickly turned and walked rapidly away.

"Why?" I called, but she didn't answer.  She was gone.

Why had she said that?  Why had she known that my mother had breast-fed me past babyhood?  I mean, she could have just seen my mother doing it, but I had the feeling she knew more than that.  Did mother confided in her everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment