Friday 19 October 2018

My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - 07

As I wiped my jizz off the computer screen I realized how those cum stains were on the floor as well as on the staircase. They must've dripped down my mom's thighs as she was moving up to her bedroom. That also explained why she was so tired and wanted to sleep off. Wow what a development! Our servant Haria, whom my mom had only known for a few weeks had finally broken down her barriers and taken her mistress for a ride on his huge monster cock. And I had seen it all on video! No longer was my mom a sweet, homely, devoted wife and a caring mother. Now she was something more. Now, she was a true whore, a true cocktease and a true sex-hungry bengali housewife!

I was feeling thankful towards Uncle Shyam for lending me these small cameras. But as my mind trailed towards the tharki uncle, I realized I was supposed to deliver these videos to him as soon as possible. I decided there was no way I would wanna go to his house at this hour! He's a drunkard and he would probably wanna force-fuck my mom tonight if he saw these videos. So I decided to wait till morning.

I studied for sometime and then I went off to sleep, hoping to dream about Haria having sex with my mom again.

I woke up the next morning a little tired since I had masturbated 2-3 times last night. I heard clanking noises downstairs and quickly got up. When I was walking down the stairs I realized that all the cum-stains had been wiped off and the floor was still wet, stinking of phenyl. I was sure mom had used the phenyl to get rid of the strong smell of sex that was emanating from the house last night.

The clanking noises were coming from the kitchen and I headed straight there. As soon as I entered I saw my mature, voluptuous mother limping around in the kitchen as if something was stuck between her legs. She must have been sore after taking that 9-inch fat dick of Haria's inside her tight pussy. She was wearing a more modest nightgown today. It was full sleeved and cover everything from her neck down. However, it was still loose fitting and made the curves of her massive jugs and her round, heavy ass swell out lewdly under her nighty.

I was feeling a bit hard and naughty looking at her. I decided to ask her some probing questions. "What happened mother? Why are you walking in this manner?", I asked, trying hard to hide my giggles.

My mom looked tense as soon as I asked that question. "Nothing, son. It's just that yesterday my ankle got sprained while coming down the stairs. It'll be better in 1-2 days."

My mom also appeared slightly teary eyed. I guess she was still repenting the mistake that she did last night. And as I suspected, Haria was nowhere to be found. "Where's Haria mom?"

My mom looked at me with worried eyes as soon as I asked about our servant. "Uhhh...He d-didn't show up for work today, son.", she stammered.

"Why?"

She immediately got annoyed. "I can't answer all these silly questions of yours! Go do your own work!", she yelled.

I was a little angry with her yelling at me like that. I wanted to shout out and tell her what a filthy whore she's been over the last few weeks. I wanted to tell her that I knew every single one of her slutty acts with all these low class perverts and especially what happened last night with that disgusting piece of garbage, our servant Haria. How she desperately moaned for his 9-inch wiener and the way she was asking that lowlife to fuck her harder!

I wanted to show her where she belonged and treat her like the fucking whore that she is! But I also knew that if I did that it would probably mean the end of my fun-filled ride! So I decided to patiently bide my time and wait for the right moment to tell her. After all, I knew for a fact that Haria wouldn't be the only man who would get to fuck her! I was gonna make sure of it!

"Okay mom, I'm leaving. But I have to tell you something before that. Yesterday I met Kakababu while coming home. He said he had finished sewing your blouse. And he wants you to come over so he can take measurements of your petticoat.", I said to her and she immediately jerked.

"What! Again I have to go there!", she asked fearfully.

"Yes, why not?", I said as if I didn't know why she was reluctant to go to the tailor. A slight smile crossed my face when I saw her confused and worried about what to do.

I was about to leave her with her confusedness and go over to Uncle Shyam's house when I heard the phone ringing. I assumed it was our tharki uncle and when my mom picked it up.

"Hello!", she said. As soon as the response came in, her eyes grew wide. I knew it had to be Shyam Uncle since I felt he is the only one there who can create such an expression on my mom's pretty, mature face.

"Y-Yes I'm g-good. Bunty is also good. How a-are you?", she stammered on the phone. Now I was a little surprised. Why would Uncle Shyam ask about my well being?

"R-Really? W-When are you coming back?", my mom asked, clutching the neckline of her nightgown and beads of sweat starting to form over her forehead. Even I was getting worried looking at her condition.

"Oh r-really?"

"Okay. I understand."

"What time is your train?"

"What?! You're coming home tonight?"

My mom giggled nervously. "Hahaha...no no I'm very happy. You're coming home after such a long time, why wouldn't I be? Okay, darling! Bye....I'm hanging up now. We'll see you tonight."

When she let go of the phone, she covered her mouth in tension. It looked like she was about to cry. I fearfully went near her and asked, "What happened mother?"

"Your dad has gotten a few days leave from his office. He's coming home for sometime." I was shocked! His arrival could probably ruin a lot of plans.

I guess my mom was more worried than even me. Till now she was being used and abused these deranged low-class perverts and even liking that sorta treatment. But with my strict, lover of traditional values Dad coming in for a visit, her enjoyment was over! Plus, I bet she was also feeling guilty because of all the things she had done with so many different low class men, for all this time. Her expression was a mixture of sadness, happiness and anxiousness. I bet she was happy that my Dad was coming home after nearly a month, but she was also scolding herself for being a complete slut during his absence.

"I'm going to my bedroom for a little bit." Without hearing my reply, she went straight to my parent's bedroom, teary eyed.

I was also feeling a bit down after hearing the news of my Dad's arrival. Just then, there was another call. Assuming it was my Dad again, I picked it up. "So you son-of-a-bitch, how is your slut mommy?", my eyes widened when I realized who it was.

It was Shyam Uncle! "I am missing your slut mother a lot! Did you do as I asked?", he said. My mind was filled with shock and fear. The shock that my father was coming in tonight and the fear of what would happen if he found out what Shyam Uncle and my mom had been doing in his absence. "Hey you son-of-a-bitch! Have you become tongue-tied? Did you even install the cameras I asked you to?"

Oh he's calling about the cameras! I almost forgot about that after hearing the news of my father's return. If I tell him about the cameras, he's gonna want the videos as well. The video of Haria fucking my mom! I felt this was not the right time and I started, "Actually, Shyam Kaku, I..."

He interuppted me even before I could finish my sentence and yelled, "You've forgotten, you motherfucker! Now you will be punished! If you don't see your slut mother nude tonight, then I will fuck your ass! If I don't get the mother, I'll make do with the son! At least I'll get to shove my thirsty dick up someone's hole!"

Immediately I was scared! I had a feeling Shyam Uncle was bisexual and now he wants to fuck my ass! I couldn't let this happen. "No no Shyam Uncle, I did manage to install the cameras. And I captured the video as well."

"Very good! When are you coming to my house to hand those over?"

Now I was trapped. I had to tell him the truth. "Shyam Uncle, actually....", I hesitated, "....Dad is coming tonight."

For a minute there was no sound coming from the other side. Then his tone changed and he quietly said, "Really...Amar is coming?" Amar is my Dad's name.

I said, "Yes."

"That bastard had to come in now itself.", he spoke under his breath. I didn't know what to reply to his obnoxious comment and so I just stood there and let it slide like a fool. "Okay, no problem. First you need to come to my house and hand me to videos. Then we'll see what to do."

I was very concerned though about the cameras. "But Shyam Uncle, what do I do with the cameras? What if Dad sees them?"

"You hid it well, right? Then it's fine. Don't worry. Those cameras are incredibly hard to find. You better hurry and come to my house, and give me those videos of last night."

I was hesitant, but I decided to go along with Shyam Uncle's infinite wisdom. "Ok. I'm getting it." After having that conversation, I disconnected the phone and went straight to my room. I found an old blank CD in my cupboard and started burning last night's video file onto it. I was getting a churning feeling in my gut as the file slowly burned into the CD. Several thoughts were going through my head. "What will happen when Dad comes home tonight? Will he discover what Mom has been up to for the past few weeks? What will happen if he were to come across one of the hidden cameras? Will Mom's guilt over fucking Haria and cheating on my Dad destroy her sexual urges, especially now that Dad would be here? And how long was Dad plannning to stay anyways?" So many unnanswered questions!

As my thoughts wandered, the computer pinged showing that finally the file had been copied into the disk and so, I ejected it. As I was getting ready to exit my room, I heard my mom coming out of my parents' bedroom. Quickly, I hid the disk in my large pocket and moved out to catch her reaction about what had happened. When I came out of my room, I saw her dressed very modestly in a red silk sari that completely covered her natural curves - including her busty bosom and her protruding ass - and also the blouse that she was wearing was quite modest as the thin piece of cloth covered her shoulders and back completely leaving very little of her creamy, white skin exposed. I guessed all of this modesty was for Dad's arrival. So, in turn, this also meant that all this time she was wearing these exposing dresses to purposely expose herself in front of crowds. My dick twitched a little at the thought of my homely mother having a such a naughty attitude underneath. But then again, after what has been happening for the past few days was all the indication of her infidely that was required.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

My mom looked back at me and said, "I'm going to a nearby beauty parlor.".

"Oh..." I knew this was for my Dad. Ever since Haria had fucked her last night, her face appeared quite pale and there were dark-circles underneath her eyes. My mother wanted to get rid of those spots to ensure that my father doesn't suspect anything weird when he gets back home tonight.

Anyways as soon as my mother moved out of the house, I also came out and headed for Uncle Shyam's place.

"Ding! Ding!", I pressed the calling-bell and immediately he opened the door, wearing his old lungi and a dirty, light-colored kurta.

"Come come! I was waiting for you.", he said with a smile. The smile on his dark, ugly, bearded face was a horrid sight for me and the fact that his smelly, yellow teeth were visible through that smile, made me wanna puke.

I was more than a little reluctant to enter the house considering what he had told me on the phone earlier and so I said, "No no Shyam Uncle, please let me go now. I have to clean my room since Dad is coming home tonight. Otherwise Dad'll get mad. Here, take your CD." As I was handing the disk to him, my hands were shaking.

Uncle Shyam noticed that and asked, "Hey, why is your hand shaking?" I looked down and tried to stop. Uncle Shyam laughed like a demon and said, "Hahahah! Are you so scared of your Dad coming home? Don't worry, your Dad will never know about me and your mom's illicit relationship. Take my word! And if you've hidden those cameras safely enough, he will never be able to locate them." I looked at his cruel face and nervously smiled.

"Okay, Sh-Shyam Uncle, I'm going.", I stuttered and got ready to leave.

But not before Shyam Uncle had one last command to give. "Okay, you can leave if you want! But call me as soon as you reach home! You have a cordless phone right?". I nodded. "Good! Then call me when you reach home! I'm planning to watch your slut mommy's video right fucking now! And I will explain to you my heart and dick's thoughts about your whore mother, in real-time!"

I gulped at the prospect of hearing this moron explain every detail of how he's enjoying and jerking off to my mom's sex tape with our servant, . I quickly left that place and headed home. As soon as I reached my place, I picked up the cordless phone and entered my room. I knew my mom was gonna be out for a while especially since she's gone to the beauty parlor. Ladies tend to take a long time there. So I turned on my computer and decided to watch that video again while chatting with Uncle Shyam on the phone.

Before I could even dial his number, I received a call on the phone. "Hello!", I said.

"Ahh Bunty! Let's start your slut mother's sex tape!"

"Mhmmm", I replied as I started rubbing my hands over my semi-erect cock underneath my trackpants.

Uncle Shyam told me where he was at in the video and I decided to follow his trail. Once we got to the point where my mom entered the kitchen in that blue chiffon saree with her hair completely disheveled, Uncle Shyam pointed it out saying, "No wonder all men lust over Shikha. From her messy hair and raunchy clothes anyone can make out that she has been thoroughly fucked!"

Oh my gosh! I had never thought about this until now, but she always looked disheveled when she came back home after meeting these local politicians with whom her paternal family were facing land-related problems from. Could it be that she was doing exactly what Uncle Shyam proclaimed? Could she be fucking these local politicians?

My mind drifted towards that possibility for a split second until it was interrupted by Uncle Shyam's lecherous comments, "Holy Fuck! If she came in front of me dressed like that I would lose myself and pounce on her in public!"

Uncle Shyam's words were getting me seriously turned on as I started stroking my dick over my pants. Now came the time for the part of the video that I hadn't seen. The part where my mom would change. As she entered the dressing room, I saw her tossing her hand-bag to the side and then abruptly tugging off the top half of her saree. From the angle at which the camera was, me and Shyam Uncle got a top view of the thin valley formed due to the pressure of her milky, white mountains on either side. Her deep-cut blouse was actually helping us in the process. Then slowly, steadily she started unwinding the folds of her chiffon saree, giving us a glimpse of her skirt-like petticoat. "Hmmm Bunty! Love the way your mother wears her saree tight on her hips! I love your mom's ass! Ahhh.....what a lovely butt!!", I could sense that Shyam Uncle was losing control and his dick must already be rock hard looking at my mom undressing on camera, oblivious to who's watching.

I was also getting increasingly horny. The prospect of taking videos of my sweet, unwary mother without her knowledge and showing this to this fat, ugly, old pervert was so kinky that it was making me unbelievably hot. When my mother was down to her petticoat and blouse, she suddenly noticed one of her blouse hooks were torn (the top one). She touched it and stopped to think for a second, and then resumed her task of unbuttoning each of the other hooks. One by one, as the hooks came off, I heard Uncle Shyam say, "Ahhh open it you slut! Unghhh you are my whore! My slave! My Shikha!" The combination of this pervert's words and the sight of my mom undressing in front of us in this video was driving me over the edge. I took my hand off my cock for a few seconds, to stop myself from cumming early.

My mom was wearing a white lace push-up bra underneath that blouse and when she took the latter off, her creamy mammaries came into view and from the top it looked like two huge snowballs trapped inside two white caves. "Ahhhh...you bastard! My dick is hurting after seeing your busty mother's milky whites! What a hot maal mother you have! And she's also wearing a push-up bra! Your mom wants to show everyone her blooming tits!"

"Mmmm even I'm surprised to see this, Shyam Uncle." That was true! I had never seen my mother wearing a push-up bra before. She already had 36DD breasts. Why would she wanna flaunt them so openly unless she was desperately seeking attention?

"What will you gain now by being surprised? Didn't I tell you that your mom is a thirsty bitch? But I will bring her to the right path! Ahhhh....my hands will squeeze her twin mammaries from behind!", he said. I placed my hand on my dick again and noticed that it was standing fully erect thanks to Uncle's Shyam's dirty comments.

My mom then started to unstring her petticoat and as soon as it was unstrung, it abruptly fell on the ground and I was shocked at what she was wearing underneath. "Oh fuckk, your slut mom is wearing a G-string!", Uncle Shyam pointed out and I couldn't believe my eyes! It was a narrow strip of cloth that ran down between her ass cheeks - barely leaving anything to the imagination - and had a small patch of cloth covering her pussy, which was barely enough to hide the thin strands of pubic hair emanating from it's sides. It was attached to a waistband. The underwear was so provocative that both her ass-cheeks were clearly visible and it appeared like they were a little red, as if they had been spanked!

Uncle Shyam was shocked and so was I, "Your mom is such a sexy maal, Bunty! Ahhhh Shikhaaaa shake your ass in front my face like a whore!"

My mom then slowly removed her G-string panty, making Uncle Shyam even more excited as he moaned, "Unghhhh...Ahhhhh". I thought he was about to cum when i suddenly heard cheering noises from downstairs. I quickly disconnected the phone and turned off the video. Then I attempted to push down my cock and once it was calmed down, I hurried out of my room and from the staircase I saw what was going on.

My Dad had finally arrived home and he was hugging my mom! He saw me and said, "Hey buddy, how're you doing?"

I regretted not being able to converse with Uncle Shyam especially since the proverbial phone sex was getting so erotic and it was getting me so horny. I wondered whether he had cummed already or he had looked at the part where Haria would have sex with my mother, inside our very own kitchen. But I knew I had to be with my Dad since he had arrived after such a long time. In part I was happy that my Dad was back. But on the other hand, I was afraid that all of mom's sexual escapades that were happening in the past few weeks would come to an abrupt halt because of him.

Dad greeted both of us and mom looked quite happy to see him. She was almost in tears as she hugged him tight after all this time. I guess the feeling of guilt was still inside and she probably wanted to move past whatever happened in the past few weeks. However, it would not be so simple, especially now that Uncle Shyam was in possession of those videos. Anyways, while my Dad freshened up, my mom started cooking dinner. She was wearing a half-sleeved yellow knighty which reached till her ankles. It was modest and covered every part of her mature, busty body - except her smooth arms down her elbows - but it was also quite tight-fitting and so the nighty followed her curve lines. Her plump ass and heaving boobs were pushing lewdly against the fabric and bulged out provocatively. Since she wasn't wearing a bra inside, her nipple impressions could clearly be seen over the nighty, pointing outwards in the center of her luscious globes.

When I followed her inside the kitchen, it looked brand new. The cum stains were completely wiped and the kitchen had been properly reorganized. My father walked in and told me that he had left some goodies for me in the bedroom. Obviously he wanted me out of the picture. I didn't hesitate. I smiled and left for my bedroom immediately, knowing full well that the whole thing was being recorded and I would get to see it eventually. Plus I knew how Dad must've felt. It had been so long since my mom and dad have had the opportunity for physical contact. I knew it must have been difficult for him, staying away from a sexy, horny, mature babe like my mother for so long.

I went back to my room and saw a new PSP waiting for me on my bed. I was highly excited to see my gift but was more excited to know what was going on between my mom and Dad inside the kitchen. Shit! Too bad there's no live feed.

I was also concerned about Uncle Shyam. Whether he had seen the video of my mom moaning and groaning while she was having sex with Haria. I called his phone, but there was no answer. I was sweating. Now that my Dad was here, I didn't want Shyam Uncle to cause chaos. I didn't want my Dad to know about my double life as a loving son and a cuckold-son. A few minutes into this and my mom started yelling at me to come down for dinner. I erased all those thoughts from my mind and went downstairs to join my family.

When I reached the dining room, which was just adjacent to out kitchen, I saw that my mother looked fairly normal. As if my Dad hadn't done anything to her. A bit disappointed I sat down between my mom and dad and proceeded to have dinner. A couple of questions were directed my way as in, how my studies were going, whether I was doing well, whether I had found a girlfriend (in which case he warned not to deviate attention from my work), etc. It was regular stuff. Then he moved on to my mother.

"So, Shikha, what have you been up to at home in the past few weeks, since I left?"

My mom looked a bit shaken by the question, so much that she almost accidentaly spit her food out. After hesitating for a few seconds, she said, "M-me....No, I wasn't really doing anything significant. Just sitting at home, waiting for you to come back." My Dad smiled proudly to hear that. To be honest I was a little surprised when I heard Mom say such a bold-faced lie in front of Dad, but she had no other option. "And sometimes I would simply go out to get groceries."

"Oh yes, is Nayan - the butcher - gonna be sitting in his shop tomorrow?", my Dad asked her. My mother's eyes grew wide as she heard that name. It was that perverted low-class butcher who had tricked her and tried to force himself on mom during her last-visit to the meat shop. I also remebered when he was molesting her inside his dirty shed while his nephew and I were watching secretly. His nephew was stroking my hard boner while talking dirty about his "I'm thinking of buying some meat from him tomorrow morning. It's been a while since I've given you two a treat.", Dad continued.

My mom shakily responded, "Y-yes." I could see small beads of sweat forming on her pretty, white forehead as she answered that. I bet she was hoping that the perverted butcher wouldn't reveal what happened between him and herself.

"Excellent! Then I'll get it tomorrow. What do you say, Bunty? Wanna come with me to the market tomorrow?" I looked sideways at mom who looked back at me and gave a nervous smile.

I then responded saying, "Yes, certainly!"

After dinner, my mom and dad retreated to their bedroom. I was hoping that something good and sexy was going to happen tonight inside since my Dad hadn't seen Mom for quite sometime and I wanted him to take out all his sexual frustration on her. I was going to pull out the videos tomorrow afternoon since my Dad also mentioned taking my mom to one of his childhood friend's place for lunch. I suspected that the house would be empty at that time and it would be easy for me to pull out the footage from the hidden cameras. Although I had peeped into my Mom and Dad having sex a couple of times when I was younger, the fact that all these videos were finally going into the hands of a third party - our perverted neighbor uncle - made me horny just thinking about it.

I slept off quickly that night.

Next morning, my Dad woke up pretty early and knocked on my door. Although I was hesitant, I opened the door and asked him to wait while I got dressed. But before I could do that he asked me a strange question, "Do you know our milkman?"

I was surprised when he asked that question. "Yes, why? What happened?"

"No, he was asking about your mother."

I immediately gulped and felt a shiver run down my spine. "Really? What did he say?" I was afraid he might have revealed something about what happened between him and my mom, last week.

"Asole ajke or ei mash er taka nawar kotha chilo, amae tor ma bollo. Kintu o nite chailo na. Bollo, 'kono byapar na Kaku, ami kakimar sathe chukti kore nebo...onar sathe amar running account ache.' Ei bole chole gelo."("Actually, he's supposed to get his monthly pay today, at least that's what your mom said. But he didn't accept. He said 'It's okay. I'll settle it with Auntyji ....she has a running account with me.' And then he left."), my Dad informed me with a bit of confusion.

I breathed a sigh of relief considering the young milkman hadn't revealed much to my father. "Oh don't worry, Dad, he'll surely get his money from me or mother."

"Fine, if that's what you guys want.", my Dad said, scratching his head in confusion.

After that weird conversation, we both went out to the market to get meat and groceries. When we reached the market, although everyone greeted my father, I could make out from their facial expressions that were slightly unhappy on not being able to see my mom. Especially the grocer, Salim, from whom she buys groceries. For the first time, he was unable to view my mom's mature mammries spill out of her tight blouse as she bent down to pick up vegetables from his basket. Instead, he was greeted my talkative and angry-faced Dad, who honestly everyone was afraid of.

While my Dad was buying groceries, I went to the meat shop and met the butcher. As expected, the butcher was disappointed to see me approaching him alone. "Has your mom not come today, son?", he asked politely.

As I was about to answer that question, I saw Puchu - the butcher's nephew - come around the corner. As soon as he saw me, he smiled wickedly and winked. "Ki Babu, bolo ma esche kina?" (Tell me, son, has your mom come here today?"), the butcher asked again.

"No, Dad's here today after a long time.", I replied.

The butcher's face shook with disappointment when he heard that. "Fucking hell!", he exclaimed under his breath.

My father soon came to the meat shop and asked, "So, how're you doing, Nayan?"

"Everything's fine, Sahib".

After a bit more small talk, Nayan began slicing and portioning the meat. My Dad stopped him midway saying, "Hey, why are you giving all these solid, fatty pieces of meat to me? So much fat will make us sick."

"Don't worry Sahib, trust me. Bhabhi and I both prefer chubby, meaty parts.", the butcher gave a devilish smile when he said those words, but my Dad was too naive to pick up on his puns.

As soon as the meat was cut, he stuffed the portion in a black plastic wrap and handed it to my Dad. My father attempted to bring out his wallet. "How much?", he asked. But this time, the butcher stopped him and said, "No, no Sahib, I won't accept money from you."

My Dad was amazed, "What do you mean? You're going to give away such a huge portion of meat for free!"

"No, I didn't say that, Sahib. I'll settle the monetary matter with Bhabhiji. Her account is anyways open with me." He smile devilishly again. I'm sure he was referring to my mom's used bra that he refused to return during their last encounter. "Don't worry about it. You can go home without a single thought. I'll get the money later from Bhabiji."

My Dad had no choice but to leave alongwith me. In a way he appeared confused as well as proud about the way my mom had handled things there. On the way back, he said to me, "The people here have changed so much. Earlier they were always trying to rip you off, and now they're refusing to be paid. So strange!"

"Hmmm...", was the only reply I gave, after knowing the reasons for the milkman and butcher acting in such a benevolent manner.

My Dad continued, "Your mom must be keeping them on a tight leash. You know how strict she is with money. No wonder they are so reluctant to accept money from her husband! They know that your mom would probably scold them left and right if they ask extra money from me.", he giggled proudly at his wife's supposed acheivement.

"You're right, Dad.", I too laughed at his naivetey.

After we reached home, my Dad handed the meat and other groceries to my mom without asking too many questions about the weird behaviors of the milkman and the butcher. But instead, he asked her a more obvious question, "Why are you cooking today? Hasn't the maid come?"

I saw my mom shiver as soon as Dad asked that question. Before she could reply, I said, "Dad, the maid has been sick for nearly a month. So, her son, Haria, has been filling in for her for the past few weeks."

My mom immediately turned around with an angry face and yelled at me, "Why are you speaking? Your Dad asked me this question, not you!" I immediately went mum in order to calm her down.

My Dad was quick to speak on my behalf. "Aha! Why are you scolding him? It was an open-ended question so anyone can answer." My mom murmured something annoyingly and then proceeded to move into the kitchen. "So where is this Haria? Why hasn't he shown up today?", he asked.

Now, my mom had no chance of evading the question. He had to answer my father and so she slowly made up a reply. "Actually....H-Haria wasn't a good worker. His mom was better suited for this job. So, I thought about giving him a few days off and when his mom got better I was thinking of asking her to come instead."

My Dad immediately got angry and said, "Are you crazy? Our maid's is almost 70 years old. How can she work at this age? I want you to find Haria and ask him to come to work from tomorrow onwards. We will hardly ever get such a man-servant at such a low price, even if we search the whole city."

"But...", my mom tried to protest.

"I don't wanna hear any excuses! Do as I say or else!", my Dad sternly said. My mom was in a major dilemma now. She was being forced to reinstate the man whom she had hardcore sex with the previous night. And she couldn't even tell my Dad the reason why she was unwilling to bring him back.

"Okay, fine.", my mom shook her head and reluctantly agreed to bring Haria back. After that my Dad went to freshen up in the bathroom while I noticed my mom quietly sobbing.

My mom finished her cooking by afternoon and my parents both went to a restaurant and decided to leave the mutton curry for dinner. After they left, I immediately went to my parents' bedroom and pulled out the footage from the hidden camera. I brought it back to my room and inserted the memory card in my computer. Then I began watching the video.

The room was slightly dark and my mom walked in wearing her usual nighty while my Dad was sleeping on the bed. She moved on to the bed quietly, like a stealthy cat trying to stalk her prey. But as soon as she nudged my Dad, she realized that he was sound asleep.

"Baby, get up.", my mom nudged his arm in order to wake him up. My Dad was snoring heavily. "Baby, get up please, I wanna play with you. It's been so long since we've played."

My beautiful, horny, mature mother was trying to seduce my Dad but he was not responding. She tried to wake him up by tickling in his ear and finally he responded. But the response wasn't what my mom had expected. My Dad turned towards her for a second and said in a deep, sleepy voice, "Mmmmmm go to sleep darling. I don't feel like playing any games tonight." He then turned the other way and went back to his slumber.

I was as shocked as much as my mom when I heard him say that. Clearly my Dad had little regard for a hot woman like my mother who was constantly trying to get his attention. Any other man would have gladly given in to her by now. I was feeling sorry for her as she too gave up, turned around and went off to sleep. After having so many men lust after her, the sight of her husband totally ignoring her advances was too much pressure to take.

I turned off the video, disappointed for not being able to see my Mom and Dad get it on one more time. I was almost missing Shyam Uncle at that point.

Anyways, my parents returned from lunch during the evening.

After a few hours of watching television, it was dinner time. My mom was getting dinner ready by making some parathas and heating the mutton. On the other hand, my Dad was setting up the dinner table.

"Tring! Tring!" Suddenly there was the sound of the calling bell.

"Who is it now?", my mom asked my Dad curiously.

"Wait let me go and check.", my Dad offered.

Me and my mom were both in the dining room and we heard Dad open the door. "Oh it's you. Come come!", I heard him say.

When they entered the dining area, both me and my mom started sweating as we saw who it was. "I'm sure you know this man.", he said while introducing him, "We call him Shyam Babu."

Shyam Uncle looked at my mom and me with his wicked eyes and gave an evil smile. My mom gulped while I shuddered.

At the time Shyam Uncle came in, my mom was wearing a modest, half-sleeved, white colored floral nighty that reached all the way to her heels. Even though the nighty was modest, she was not wearing anything underneath (my mom used to feel comfortable without inners indoors, since it gave her an airy feel) and that caused her heavenly breasts to jiggle even at the slightest movement. Her huge 38-size heart-shaped ass was also undulating with her every step making her movements so erotic that even a 70+ old man would get an erection just by looking at them.

But tonight, it wasn’t a 70+ old man staring at her. It was a 55 year old, pot-bellied, hairy pervert who was devouring her body with his hungry eyes. A pervert who had, only a few nights ago, forced my mom to declare herself as his personal slut. I could feel the cold sweat running down my mom’s face and her heart pounding in fear as soon as she realized Uncle Shyam was in her house. And what was worse, her own husband had invited him in, although without knowing her relationship with him! She was shivering.

"What happened dear? What’s on your mind?", my father snapped his fingers and said, causing my mom to immediately come back to reality.

"Ohh..ohhhh…nothing darling.", she said removing her fearful eyes away from Uncle Shyam.

Dad noticed that something was making my mother nervous. But before he could say anything, Uncle Shyam said with a smile, "Actually, your wife is seeing me after a long time and maybe that’s why she’s flabbergasted. I haven’t exactly come by your home very often after you left.", he lied, "Why don’t you two have your dinner and I’ll take my leave.". He turned around and proceeded to leave.

I could almost sense my mom breathing a sigh of relief. But suddenly, my Dad cried out, "Hey, what are you saying? You just came in and now you’re going to leave? Hold on, no need to hurry!" My Dad gently grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. "Come inside, you can leave after dinner.".

As soon as Uncle Shyam was invited for dinner, my mom’s face went pale with fear and she clutched her nighty over her love-hole. As he proceeded towards the dinner table with my Dad, he passed by my homely, sweet mother and rolled his hungry eyes over her juicy, mature body. From the wicked smile on his face, me and my mom could easily make out that he was quite happy to be invited in and he had very naughty things on his evil mind.

While having dinner, my father and Uncle Shyam were having some really good laughs. They were talking as though they were long lost friends. My mother and I were quiet. Too scared to talk, i.e. in light of recent secret events that had happened between the three of us. When it came time to serve the mutton curry, my mom got up from the table and started serving the 3 of us. As she came to Uncle Shyam’s side of the table, I noticed him stealing glances at her huge nighty-covered melons.

Suddenly he made a pun. "You know something, brother, I like breast pieces of meat more than anything else.", he commented, stealing a second’s glance at my mother’s heavy jugs. I was shocked at this old pervert’s audacity! He was making these double-meaning comments right in front of my father! My mother, on the other hand, closed her eyes for a second and blushed. She had now become experienced enough with men to understand their double-meanings.

What surprised me more was that my Dad didn’t understand the reference. "Rats, what are you saying, brother? Since when do you have breast pieces on goat-meat? They’re called ‘ribs’. Chicken meat has breast pieces.", he corrected.

"My bad. Sorry, friend.", he said and gave a wicked smile.

"No, no, nothing to be sorry about.", he said.

After dinner was over, my Dad suddenly made another proposition – one that me and my mother could never expect. "I’ve brought back a foreign drink from my trip to Delhi. It’s called Jack Daniels. I thought I would open it tonight and we could share each other’s company while drinking. So are you interested?"

This was a golden opportunity for Uncle Shyam. He would get to spend more time in our house, in the presence of my mother this way. "Absolutely!", he almost jumped.

My mom was inside the kitchen at the time and wasn’t aware of the conversation. As soon as Uncle Shyam had agreed to Dad’s proposal, he called out to her, "Shikha! Shikha! Bring two glasses! And also bring the 1.5 litre bottle of Jack Daniels from my bag. Tonight I wanna have some drinks and make merry with Shyam Babu."

I knew my mom would be shocked and stunned to hear this news! I was shocked and stunned to hear this news!

My mother gave no response from the kitchen. I assume she was too scared to reply or come inside the dining area. Meanwhile, Dad and Uncle Shyam shifted to the sofa-and-tea-table.

At that moment, Uncle Shyam made a suggestion. "Brother, let bhabhi sit in the middle. I have been speaking with you since I came and I haven’t even had the slightest chance to speak with your wife. If she sits in the middle, it’ll be comfortable for all 3 of us to chat." This was a very brave and clever ploy on the part of Uncle Shyam. No doubt, he wanted to sit beside my mom so that he could take every chance he got to touch her and fondle her luscious, mature body.

I was surprised to see that my Dad was totally unaware of his intentions. "Yeah, you’re right.", he voluntarily sat on one corner of the sofa while the old pervert occupied the other corner, leaving a space in the middle.

Finally, my mother emerged from the kitchen holding a tray consisting of two glasses, a small ice bucket and the bottle of Jack Daniels. Her legs appeared to be shaking as she was carrying the tray towards the tea-table. Unknown to her, my mother’s nervous shivering was causing her milk tanks to also shake and shiver erotically with each step. I looked at Shyam Uncle and was amazed to see him staring at her with his same lust-filled eyes, occasionally licking his lips. My father was looking at her too but with a casual smile and nothing out-of-the-ordinary.

As she set the tray on the table, she looked at my father with an agitated face and whispered, "Hey, move dear!", my mom motioned for Dad to go in the middle and let her sit in the corner – away from Uncle Shyam.

But my father was too naïve to care. "Why? What is your problem with sitting in the middle?"

My mom looked at my father with shocked eyes but he remained nonchalant to her silent pleas. Instead, Uncle Shyam spoke out, "What happened bhabhi? Are you feeling shy to sit beside me? Fine, you two can sit on the couch. I’ll sit on the floor."

Uncle Shyam proceeded to get up off the sofa, when my Dad yelled at my mom, "What the hell is your problem?! Just sit down in the middle!"

With a frown on her face, my mother reluctantly sat right in between my Dad and the perverted neighborhood uncle. This was very cleverly thought out and played by Uncle Shyam. You see the sofa was not too large lengthwise. Dad and Uncle Shyam had occupied most of the space on it and now my mom (who was forced to sit in the middle) had very little space left. As a result, she was sandwiched between her husband and her predator! I was sitting on a chair at the side and I noticed that it was very uncomfortable for her to be sitting in that position, especially with her slightly chubby frame.

"Let’s open the bottle!", my Dad said in excitement.

After opening the cork, my Dad asked my mom to pour them their drinks. Since she was squeezed in between those two men, it was increasingly difficult for her to do so. But she had to do it. As she was first pouring my Dad his drink, I noticed Shyam Uncle’s eyes roving over her left side breast. He was clutching his fingers, desperately trying to control the urge to touch her melon.

After pouring my Dad his drink, my mom turned around to pour the perverted old uncle his drink. Her back was towards my Dad, which created a blind spot – i.e. he couldn’t see what was happening while my mother was turned around to pour Uncle Shyam his drink. Realizing a golden opportunity, Uncle Shyam held the glass with his right hand and with his left hand, he suddenly grabbed my mother’s left breast. Almost immediately, she shuddered in surprise and spilled the drink on the front side of her nighty.

"Ohhhh!", she lightly cried out at the mess in front of her. Uncle Shyam immediately set himself straight.

"How did this happen?", my Dad asked. Obviously, my mom couldn’t answer. "Go quickly to either the kitchen or the bathroom and clean yourself up. Otherwise it’ll stain."

My mom quickly got up and headed towards the kitchen. At that moment, Uncle Shyam noticed that a part of his pant had also gotten wet and so he said, "Wait, I’ll also go to the bathroom and clean up." He also got up and stared walking towards the bathroom (which was in the same direction as the kitchen, i.e. it was just adjacent to the kitchen).

Suddenly, my Dad started talking with me while continuing to have his drink. It was mostly general stuff about college, grades, homework, etc. He finished one drink and then poured himself another. Meanwhile I heard the bathroom door open and close, but since I was still talking with my father, I decided not be rude and look the other way.

Almost fifteen minutes went by when Uncle Shyam finally came back and took his usual place on the sofa. But where was my mother?

"Hey, where’s mom?", I asked worriedly. I noticed a smile come across Uncle Shyam’s face as soon as I asked that question.

After two drinks, my father had already started showing signs of drunkenness. He replied in a drunk way, "Nnnghhh what do I know? See if her majesty has completed her work in the kitchen."

I nodded and went to look for her inside the kitchen. As soon as I entered, I was a bit surprised. I saw her adjusting her nighty, like pulling it hastily up over her breasts and tugging it farther up her neckline.

She hadn’t noticed me come in and so I asked curiously, "What happened mother?".

As soon as she heard my voice, she almost jumped in surprise and took her hands off her nightdress. "Ohh…it’s you! You scared me.". When she laid her arms on the side, I noticed two tiny wet patches on the area of her nightdress where her nipples normally are. And not surprisingly, I could clearly make out their shape as they poked through the fabric of the wet nighty. Immediately I knew something had happened while me and Dad were chatting, and no sooner my dick sprang to life thinking about it.

But I decided to remain dumb. "Nothing to be afraid of. Let’s go to the living room. Dad’s calling.", I lied.

"Okay, you go ahead. I’ll join you guys in 2 minutes.", she said.

I decided to give her some space and went back out.

After a while, my mom came back inside the living room and continued to sit in the middle. Surprisingly, Shyam Uncle refrained from doing any more naughty and daring activities, except for the occasional nudging my mother’s left breast with his elbow or lightly patting her thighs over her nightgown.

After having four drinks, my Dad was clearly in no condition to continue partying. He was almost passed out while Uncle Shyam seemed slightly more sober. "Nnnghhh….Hey, Shyam Babu, why will you leave at this hour? Stay the night."

My mother immediately glanced at my Dad with shock and fear all over her face. "What are you saying? He has a house to go to!"

Shyam Uncle quickly replied, "No, no, Bhabhi. Don’t worry. My house is locked. And no one would dare steal from an ex-military man. Your right brother, I’ll stay the night."

My mom had no choice but to agree to my father’s wishes. Uncle Shyam though, seemed a bit drunk and therefore I wasn’t much concerned. He agreed to sleep on the sofa while my mom supported my father as they went to their bedroom.

Shyam Uncle went to sleep on the sofa as soon as they were gone. Seeing as nothing eventful was going to happen, I turned off the light to the living room as soon as I heard Shyam Uncle’s snoring.

I went to my room and quickly went off to sleep. The time was 11:00 PM.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly, I woke up in the middle of the night to sounds of footsteps. I could hear someone walking or running around outside my door and I could also hear whispers. However, all the lights were still turned off. I checked the time and was surprised to see that is was 1:30 AM in the night.

"Hmmmm who’s running around at this time of the night?", I said to myself, half-asleep.

Again I heard another round of footsteps pass by my door. And the general direction of the sounds suggested that someone was strutting from my parent’s bedroom towards the bathroom. I quickly got up, the sand poking at my eyes, and silently opened my door to the slightest.

I was shocked at what I saw!

My sweet, homely mother was attempting to enter the bathroom. Even though it was dark, I noticed that she was completely naked and as her back was turned to me, I could well make out the folds of her fleshy belly and the round shape of her chubby buttocks. My dick became hard at the site and my heart started beating faster. I believed she might have had sex with Dad and was now going to the bathroom to clean up.

"Hey, hurry up and open the door please. Someone will wake up.", she whispered in fear to whoever was inside the bathroom. I assumed it was my Dad.

Then suddenly the bathroom door opened and in the light I saw who it actually was. My heart almost skipped a beat as I saw Uncle Shyam’s hairy frame emerge from the bathroom, his large 8-inch rod hanging limp and his bearded, ugly face full of smiles.

"Ki holo darling? Eto uttejito hocho keno? Cholo eksaathe bathroom e dhuke snan kore ni.", ("What happened darling? Why are you so agitated? Come on, let’s have a bath together."), he said with an evil smile.

"No no, please, not anymore today. We have done enough. Do you know what would have happened if he had woken up? And for pete’s sake, turn off the light! If Bunty wakes up, he will see. And if he sees me in this state, I will be ruined!", I heard my mom pleading. It was so shocking to hear her say those words. That means something must have happened while I was asleep.

Uncle Shyam turned off the light, but they continued to whisper. "Come on baby, let’s have one more round on the sofa.", he insisted and I could hear him trying to pull mom towards the living room, while she struggled.

"No no, please, listen to me. No more for tonight. He’s leaving again next week. Then we’ll meet. I promise. Please leave me for now and go back to sleep. I’m begging you.", her voice was that of desperation.

So, finally Uncle Shyam gave her a reprieve. "Fine, slut! Go and sleep with your retarded husband. I’m letting you go for tonight."

I saw Uncle Shyam going off towards the living room again while my mom entered the bathroom. I silently closed the door and smiled internally. My cock was rock hard but I wanted to save my own cum for tomorrow. Because tomorrow, I would be seeing the whole scene recorded on tape, thanks to Uncle Shyam’s spy-cams!


No comments:

Post a Comment