Wednesday 19 January 2022

Our Trip To Sangla Valley

 I had promised my wife that we would go to goa every year, but we could not due to my son’s board exam and then admission. My son got the admission in Jaipur University and had to shift in a hostel leaving both of us in Delhi. We were sitting and discussing our life, when, I got an idea to go to Sangla on Vacation. Sangla is a place in Himanchal at an height of approx 2700 mts in Kinnaur District. It is approx 600 kms from Delhi. We decided to drive from Delhi to Sangla . The date was fixed and bookings were made. Our First stay was in Narkanda and then Sangla while going and Fagu on our way back. We got our luggage packed.

One day before our departing date, I, myself, cleaned her pubic hair with the help of hair remover and asked her to get a body polish from beauty saloon. She was excited to go to Sangla, hence she got it done. On the day of departure from Delhi, I asked her to wear slim fit shirt and Skirt without undergarments. We took our seats in the car and started for Sangla. It was around 4:30 Am. It was dark out side. As soon as we crossed Delhi border, I asked my wife to open her top buttons of the shirt so that her tits can be viewed from outside. I also asked her to raise her skirt and sit on the seat so that her thighs are also visible. She looked at me hesitantly, but she did as asked. We continued driving.

What I was observing that the trucks / bus drivers were looking at her tits and thighs while overtaking our car and then they used to slow down their vehicle to move besides us for some time to satisfy their eyes. I let them enjoy the View. When we reached the First toll, a truck stopped very near to our car and the driver started ogling my wife’s visible tits and thighs. I signaled my wife. Without looking at the driver she pulled her skirt up so that driver could see her cleaned shaved pubic area as well. It just took 2/3 minutes that the line started moving and we moved. We continued enjoying our driving like this till we reached Narkanda by 6:00 PM. Since it was a continuous driving of 10 hours, we were tired.



We rested in our room that evening. We had to start a 6 hours drive the next day. Nothing much happened at dinner time except that my wife was changing into her nighty when the waiter came with a glass of hot milk in our room. Her hands were raised upwards with nighty on her face. Her juicy tits and shining hairless pussy was clearly visible to him. He hurriedly kept the glass on the table and almost ran back. Next day morning we started. Top 3/4 buttons of my wife’s shirt were again open with boobs clearly visible from outside. On our way, at one of the place, the road was under construction and workers were spreading Tar on the road. I blinked my wife. She pulled one of her tit out.

I stopped my car near them and asked the route. They glued their eyes on my wife’s exposed tit. We both enjoyed 6/8 hungry eyes with dirty clothes and hands looking at my wife’s Milky and shining tit , eager to press Tit or to suck the nipple. With great difficulty, one f them advised to drive straight as there is no diversion ahead. My wife was getting excited with this. I drove from there and stopped my car on a side at a excluded place, after few kms. I pulled out both her tits and started giving them a hard sucking. My wife’s hand reached the zip of my nicker and took out my Tool. She started stroking it. When I pulled mu mouth off her tits, the nipples were swollen and had turned red as blood had got accumulated in them. She in return sucked my dick lubricating it with her saliva. We had to cut the act short as I saw 3-4 cars coming towards us from opposite direction.

We reached Sangla at around 2:30PM. My wife was feeling giddy hence she immediately went to sleep. Her skirt rolled up to expose her buttocks. The room service boy enjoyed the view when he had come to change the towels in the bathroom while I was standing in the balcony enjoying the virgin nature in its full nudity. The mountain peaks were looking like tight and round tit peaks, valley like pubic area and the river flowing below, coming out of the turning of two mountains, looked like flowing semen off a love hole of young women, lying naked on her back, who has just been fucked hard. I was thinking how beautiful these mountain peaks would look if they have snow on the top. Suddenly an idea flashed my mind. (I have shared that idea in my story below) I started planning something for my wife. But before that let me explain the room setting.

There was a small gallery from the main door before entering the room. The bathroom was on the left hand in this gallery and clothes cabinet on the right side. A huge glass was fixed on a side wall of the bathroom, in such a way that one could see the room and the bed, while looking at the mirror. There was a balcony connected to the room. While washing my face in the bathroom, I had finalised my plan for the morning. In the morning at around 6:45, I called up room service to book a bed tea for myself. On checking, I was advised that it would take 15 minutes for me to get the tea. After keeping down the receiver, I somehow managed to remove my wife’s shirt and Skirt. (No Bra, no panty). She was fast asleep, lying fully naked on the bed without any covers. I waited for her movement for 10 minutes. She did not move.

I got up and opened the door latch so that waiter could open it himself when he comes and entered bathroom. I could see my wife lying naked on the bed on her back. Her tit nipples were poking upwards. The entire body was shining due to body polish. Her legs were folded from the knees and tilted sideways to open her clean shaved labia lips. Her clit was peeping out. Her love hole was red and wet. While I was enjoying the scene in the mirror, the Door bell rang. I shouted from the bathroom giving permission to the waiter to enter the room and started shaving, taking my time. The waiter seeing me in the bathroom, waited to have my instructions. I told him to keep the tray on the table in the room. As he moved in, I looked at the mirror. The waiter stopped at the room, seeing my wife lying fully naked. He looked back, if he was seen. Not finding anyone, He kept the tray on the table and apparently waited for me to sign the bill but was enjoying my wife’s nudity.

I was seeing all this in the mirror giving ample of time to the waiter to satisfy his eyes. The waiter was a Himanchalli boy, wheatish in color. His skin was clean and glowing. His hand veins were swollen indicating his sturdy body and strength. After few minutes, I came out cleaning my face with a towel . I walked slowly towards the bed and covered my wife. The waiter came back to his senses and said sorry to me. I Acknowledged and while sihning the bill, I checked on his duty hours. He shared that his duty timings are from 7:00am-3:00PM. I again asked him if he knows someone who could give me a massage as I was tired due to hectic drive. He informed me that he himself can give me a massage after his duty hours. I asked him to come to the room at around 4;00pm. I wanted to have, atleast, 2 hours gap between my lunch and the massage. He went out promising to be there by 4:00PM. My wife was still in deep sleep. She had no idea of what was about to come to her.

I changed to my birth suit. I shook my wife to wake her up for the tea. By the time she got up , I had prepared tea for both of us. Picking our tea cups in hands, we both came out in the balcony fully naked and started sipping our tea. We could to be seen clearly from the small and dusty pathway going towards a small village just opposite our hotel. We saw a young guy coming on that path along with herd of sheep. Seeing my nude wife, he stood there. On not finding any reaction, he pulled his dick out and started masterbating. My Wife also signaled him that she is also enjoying his masterbation. Even from the distance, we could see that his hand was not able to cover his dick fully. His dick was big enough. He squirted with force after 15-20 strokes. My wife clapped for him and signaled between her legs that she would like to take his dick in her pussy.

The boy laughed and moved ahead with his herd. All this excited me. My 4” dick had come to life. My wife suddenly got up to refill her tea cup and came back. With a naughty smile she asked me to spread my legs. She took hold of my dick and inserted it in her cup. I could feel mild hot tea on my dick. She took it out and sucked it looking at my eyes. I spread my legs little more to give her ample of space. She drank the entire tea like this. I promised her to return this gesture to her during the day. We went for a bath after finishing our tea. I washed her entire body specially her pussy, inside out, with soap. I also fingered her during our bath, to keep her excited. We took our breakfast at around 10:30am. After which, we went for a stroll towards the village. Not to say that she had still kept her top shirt buttons open to give a view of her tits to passer bys. We knew there is no risk in this show in that village area. On our way back, I saw a shop selling local items like Cigarettes, Coke, Tea, eggs, ice cream and chocolates etc.


I bought 2 cups of ice cream and some chocolates for us and strolled slowly towards our room. In the room, I removed clothes of my wife. She was standing nude. I picked up the bed cover from our bed and spread it in the balcony. I indicated my wife to lye down on that sheet. When she spread on the floor, I took out the ice cream cups and applied half of one cup on one tit and the other on the other tit. It almost looked like the mountain peaks with snow. She moaned feeling the chilled ice cream on her tits and nipples. Her legs started moving in excitement. I waited for some time for the ice cream to become soft due to body heat. I then started licking it moving my tongue from the bottom of the boob to the tip to the nipple. At the end I would suck her nipple. Soon I ate the ice cream from her tits. She thought that the act was over. I asked her to wait.

I got the other cup. This time I put half of the cup on her belly button and the other half on her shaved pussy. The melted ice cream started to flow from belly button to sides and towards her pussy hole. It appeared as if white river is flowing at the base of the mountain. I opened her labia lips with my fingers and let the ice cream flow on her clit and love hole. She started squirming due to chilled ice cream on her clit and the love hole. I sat on her legs and pressed her hands with mine to stop her movements and started eating ice cream from belly button. Very soon my tongue was inside her clit and pussy hole licking ice cream. She had exploded and her cream got mixed with Ice Cream and changed its taste. Believe me readers, the taste was amazing. To make it worst for her, I inserted my tongue inside her hole and started tongue fuck her. The excitement was becoming unbearable for her. She started moving her head sideways under my weight and pressure. And then she raised her hips and exploded.

Exploded in series. Her muscles relaxed. She lay there straight and calm. I stopped my tongue fuck. Her juices started flowing out. I also lyed besides her to relax. We both slept. We woke up at around 1:00. My Wife was feeling hungry after that session. We took our lunch in the restaurant. We had many young couples in the restaurant. Some of them newly married. My wife slowly spoke, these young couples may be enjoying sex but they cannot imagine the experience we have had. We again went out for a stroll. My wife started to talk about the ice cream experience she had and how much she had enjoyed. She did not know what was yet to come. I was just giving her a smile. We came back to our room . I wanted my wife to have complete rest before the next session would start. At 4:00pm the door was knocked. I asked my wife to open the door. She reluctantly got up and opened the door. The waiter was standing in his casuals. (He was off duty). He was wearing Brownish loose Nicker and T Shirt. He was looking smart.

He came in the room. I removed my clothes (only had my under wear with a small bulge). The waiter looked at my bulge and smiled (as if challenging me) and applied oil to my body and started giving massage with slow and steady hands . After ½ hr, I was feeling fresh and relaxed. I checked with him if he would massage my wife as well. He refused as he had never massaged any lady in past. I looked at my wife. She smiled at the waiter and said ,” Why should you worry, when we are ready and do not mind. The process is the same”. With little hesitation, waiter agreed.( I am sure he would have imagined morning scene when he had seen my wife naked) My Wife removed her shirt and skirt and spread naked on the bed. Seeing her shaven pussy, his dick came to action in his nicker. I could see a huge bulge. He controlled and started the massage from her toes moving upwards towards her thighs. After sometime he started to loose his breath. I was aware that it is not due to tiredness but due to excitement.

He left the massage near her thighs and moved towards her tits and stomach. He rubbed her tits, nipples repeatedly with very steady hands. My wife was getting excited. Her nipples became tight. The areola was red. He then moved his hands towards her belly and started massaging her stomach. I suddenly asked the waiter “Do you eat chocolate”. He said “Yes”. I again asked “would you like to eat it now”. He said “He would not mind”. My wife was listening to all this and appeared to be puzzled. I got the chocolate from the drawer. It had loosened. I spread the chocolate on the nipples and the pussy. He understood my intention and so did my wife. He licked and licked and licked her tits and pussy, till the chocolate disappeared in his mouth. He also licked her colitis and the love hole in the process. My wife could not control herself and slipped her one hand in his knicker and caught hold of his tool. It was tight. Waiter looked at my wife and removed his knickers. His dick sprang out with a jerk and full stiffness.

He had a tight thread tied on his tool. On checking he advised that it delays the ejaculation. It was a tradition in his village . He was not wearing underwear. I do not know if it was intentional or he never wore any . I could see his swollen dick veins filled with blood. His dick was wheatish in color, almost 9 inch long and 1 ½ inch thick. Two bags of big size testicles were hanging below his dick. My wife was still stroking him. At times, She would bang her hand with his testicles. He bent on my wife’s tits and started sucking them as if he was breast feeding her mother. He suddenly caught hold of my wife hand and slowly said “Madam, Nikalnai Wala hai”. My wife said “Koi Baat Nahin.

Nikalnai do” and continued her strokes. He slowly removed the thread from his tool and arched his body . A gush of cream came out from his dick like a jet. My wife left the dick at that. He cleaned his dick with his knicker and stood without knowing what to do. I signaled my wife. She spread her legs to open the labia lips. Her wet love hole was shining as even she had exploded inside. Seeing this, waiter’s dick again hardened. He looked at me for my signal and moved forward between the legs of my wife and started stuffing his meaty cock into my wife's tight pussy. It was hard work because of the size difference. And my wife was squirming from pleasure and discomfort at the same time as he struggled to get inside her. He held her hips so that he could work himself deeper into her. After getting almost half of his cock in her, he asked if she was ready.

She gritted her teeth and nodded. He then covered her mouth with his one hand. Once he'd done that, he reared up on the bed and thrust all the remaining meat into her in one long, hard stroke. My wife went crazy with pleasure! She bucked like a wild horse, screaming under his hand as waiter held her down. She orgasm continuously as he remained motionless in between her legs, smirking at her condition and showing how much power he had over her body. She looked like she was convulsing with pleasure. He started biting her breasts one by one while she had orgasm. Every time she started to recover, he would start thrusting in and out of her. After approx 30 or 40 secs of his banging, she would cum again. I stopped counting after her 5th orgasm. Sometime, she stopped bucking, and just lay there exhausted, occasionally twitching. Waiter continued his strokes but at steady pace. I could see his semen lubricated dick coming out and going in her cunt repeatedly. At times, he would stop to catch his breath ad control his ejection.

I could not bear the scenario and started masturbating. I masturbated very carefully, so as to prolong my pleasure. And when he came, roaring like an animal, sometime later, I came all over the floor. My wife seemed to have passed out and lay under the heavy body of the panting sweating Waiter and Various sessions she had since morning. She felt like she had just seen heaven. I also felt very tired. I laid down along with my wife on one side of the bed and slept. I woke up after some time to find that my wife was still lying on the bed, Boobs pressed under the weight of the waiter, Her legs spread, waiter still buried deep inside her, not moving due to exhaustion. I looked very carefully on them, admiring the scene. I enjoyed the sight and imagined his semi hard dick inside my wife’s cunt.

His thick semen was dripping out of her satisfied pussy, and traveling down the crack of her ass. It was pooling below her butt and staining the bed sheet. I could see my wife's hips twitching occasionally in her sleep, her body still trying by reflex to extract more pleasure from the man filling her greedy cunt fully. My cock got hard again. I shook my wife slowly. The waiter also got up. I asked him to suck her tits as it was my turn to take the ride. I jumped between her legs and slipped my dick deep into freshly used pussy, lubricated with her and waiter’s juices, though she was resisting. Her hole was loose and slippery. It was obvious as waiter’s meat was much bigger than mine and Naik’s. I started thrusting her madly. She did not make any move and laid still. After thrusting a minute or two , I lost control and came instantly into her pussy. The waiter also looked tired. I signaled him to stop and put on his clothes. I opened my purse and sprang a 1000 Re note He almost jumped from his feet.

He had neither seen that big note nor he was expecting. I anyway gave him and thanked him for his services. My wife invited him for another session , the next day, telling that we are here for next two days and he is invited daily at the same time. After he had gone, My wife kissed me and thanked me for giving her this opportunity. When we returned from Sangla on the 3rd day, she accepted that this trip was much better and enjoyable than her Goa Trip. She did not miss Naik at all. Even, I was happy. Do you know why ? I was happy as now I was sure that I have not lost my wife to Naik. She is only interested in good and heated sex. Which I can arrange occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment