Wednesday 24 May 2017

Mother is a Better Deal

It wasn't a pleasant feeling for me to see Atul, my 21 year old son's
eyes straying on my 19 year old daughter all the time disregarding my
presence. Being a responsible mother, I feared that the horny young
lad could end up doing something unprecedented in our family and
thereby making a mess of both of their lives. I have noticed the
efforts he made to get closer with his younger sister physically. Alka
was too ignorant for her age and never suspected her horny brother's
intentions as she was all at ease in his company. I started feeling
more discomfort after I watched Atul staring at Alka's cleavage which
she was inadvertently revealing while they were playing chess at home.
It was an awkward feeling to see him getting into the bathroom as I
could guess what guys of his age would be doing in.

Although I was saddened to see my son straying like this, I couldn't
help having sympathy for him as his generation is being exposed to all
sorts of rubbish beginning from the TV. My husband has always toiled
hard to ensure a better future for our children and I was convinced
that he would be disappointed to know Atul's corrupt mind. I was in a
dilemma whether to give any hint to Alka as there was every
possibility that their relations could soar if I ever revealed Atul's
perversion. At the same time, I feared that Atul could transgress into
illegal territories and thereby get into some serious trouble. I had
to safeguard my daughter at any cost from my son who looked like a
demon looking for the right occasion to ravage his own sister. I
somehow felt that Atul could be back on track once his curiosity about
sex is over.

From then onwards, I started paying more attention about my own
appearance. I discarded the traditional thick sarees and preferred
plain chiffons. I reverted to the sleeveless blouses which used to be
a sort of my trademark till I became a mother. I even visited a nearby
parlor to cut my hair short and to have a nice face bleaching done.
Everyone including my husband was surprised about my sudden switchover
from a conventional housewife look to that of a progressive modern
woman. As I had anticipated, Atul became more curious about me.

Whenever I moved around, his eyes followed me looking for whatever
flesh portion I was revealing to him. Initially, it wasn't a nice
feeling at all to realize that I am letting my son to glance at me
with sexual intend but soon I reconciled to the fact. As a mother, I
was taking a calculated risk which had all the potential to backfire.
More so, with a teenage son at home who was being led by his impulse
rather than intellect. Unintentionally, I started drawing the
attention of other men around as well due to the change of my looks. I
even started experiencing the ordeals that normally teen girls go
through like quite a few instances of eve teasing for which our city
has been notorious for. Young boys seemed to press my butts and
sometimes brush my breasts while I traveled in crowded buses. Frankly
speaking some of them did make me wet with their adolescent mischief.
I was convinced that I evoked response from boys like my own Atul.

It was a Sunday. Alka was about to leave for her dance class and my
husband was sincerely cleaning our car downstairs. I watched Atul
walking across the hall towards Alka's room through the corner of my
eyes from the kitchen. Though stunned, I followed him so slow that he
couldn't hear me coming behind. He stood close to the door closed ajar
and started peeping into Alka's room. I felt as if my entire blood got
frozen as I realized that Atul was watching his own sister while she
changed clothes. As I tapped my foot on the floor, Atul turned around
and froze to see me coming. He immediately turned around and rushed
towards his room and I stood there as if I have seen nothing. Soon,
Alka left the house after dressing up and I know both she and my
husband weren't about to return at least for another couple of hours.

Atul, I called from the drawing room for which there wasn't any
answer. I smiled to myself guessing where he would have headed after
seeing his sister stripping. I moved into my room and picked up the
loose T-shirt which I had bought recently. I sneaked into one of my
husband's ¾ trousers leaving a couple of inches of my stomach exposed
in between. I returned to the kitchen and resumed my cooking
wondering if Atul would ever come to me at all. However, it wasn't a
long wait as I could hear the sound of his foot steps approaching the
kitchen.

Mom, did you call me?

Yes, I replied holding my breath. I soon realized he had stopped at
the door itself and after a few seconds of pause, I heard the foot
steps all over again coming closer behind me. His eager arms held my
waist and turned me around to face him. It was unbelievable to see
the lust flowing in his eyes as he looked at my face soon to get
downwards and settle his eyes on my breasts and my nipples which
perked on the T-shirt.

Of late, you have started looking great.

I hope you like that, I almost stumbled for words unable to gauge the
intensity of his eyes probing through my T-shirt. His eyes soon
descended onto my thighs as he started moistening his lips with his
tongue which popped out. I was stunned to see the bulge on his crotch
as I could guess that his organ might be amazingly big. Holding my
waist, his thumbs pressed against my flesh making me tremble
momentarily. He tilted his head towards me and I couldn't help
closing my eyes. I knew it was futile and preferred not to resist at
all as we got into each other's arms hugging with a newly found
passion. His mouth conquered mine as his tongue made its way through
my lips. I heard my heart beat loud while my body felt like being
burnt as his cock was pressing desperately against me in our intense
hug. My pussy was defying me as I felt it getting soaked with drops
of juice although it was my beloved son who was arousing me. I was
holding the back of his head to ensure that our mouths never went
apart while he chewed my lips like never before.

It was only after I felt that Atul was gasping for breath that I
relieved him from the kiss. He looked at me with a peculiar expression
and asked in husky voice, Will you tell Dad? I shook my head and
smiled to make him feel at ease.

He immediately resumed from where he had left before. His hands
reached to my breasts squeezing them while the feel of his thumbs were
making my nipples arouse with lust. I pushed his trousers downwards
and I went on my knees. Atul's enormous cock stood straight pointing
towards my face. I found it was larger than what I had anticipated.

Oh God, is this a cock or a canon? I asked Atul laughingly. I am
afraid neither my mouth nor my pussy can hold it in.

Don't tell me it's bigger than Dad, Atul replied with a naughty
smile.

It certainly is, I quipped. It must be at least a couple of inches
longer than him.
So what? Atul brushed the tip of his cock on my chin. It's worth a
try.

I smiled and let his gigantic organ inside my mouth gently and started
stroking. Atul gripped my hair while swaying back and forth thrusting
his manhood further into my mouth. As I looked up I could see Atul
quivering in joy feeling his hard organ being treated wonderfully by
his own mother.

I love you, Mom, He murmured. Keep sucking! Keep sucking!!

My hands were firmly holding on to his ass to ensure against let him
slip off while I continued sucking like deliriously. His cock soon
exploded so swiftly that I found it extremely hard to gulp it before
swallowing the entire load. His cock started shrinking after sending
out a few loads of cum as I stood up and kissed him on his lips yet
again.

Taste your own cum, my son, I smiled at him. Atul sprang on me to
have a go at my breasts yet again before I stopped him for a second.
As he watched with eyes wide open, I removed my T-shirt and trousers
and threw it off outside the kitchen. Atul immediately pushed me down
making me sit on the floor resting my back on the cupboard with legs
spread as wide as I could. He lowered his head on my soaking clit and
began licking it fast and furious. I had lost control once his tongue
popped out to intrude between my pussy lips as I held his head
pressing hard against my pussy. Occasionally I could feel his teeth
getting into play as well as I quivered and swayed in all directions
unable to confine my excitement before squirting my fluid on his
face. Now, it was his turn to kiss me firmly on my lips and say,
Taste your own cum, Mom.

You need to get upright again, I told Atul. Play with your mother's
boobs again. I will hold your cock and rub it against my pussy. You
will soon recover with enough vigor to tear my pussy.

He didn't loose even a split second obeying me as he started devouring
my breasts with unimaginable lust although I felt slight pain whenever
he held my nipples between his teeth and pulled them all the way. The
moment my palm felt the head of his cock, it animated as if it was
waiting for my touch and soon became hard as a rock. Atul kept
alternating between my breasts by sucking one while squeezing the
other with his strong young hands. His organ hardly needed any
guidance as it easily settled on the top of my pussy. The long cock
that was his, it halted momentarily before I flexed my body a bit to
let another inch get in. Atul was looking down as if he couldn't
believe that his cock was about to enter into his mother's pussy.

Come on, Get in, I moaned lifting my legs further while Atul took his
time to thrust his cylindrical weapon inside my waiting pussy. He
grinned once the big head of his cock vanished inside my pussy and
took a deep breath before pushing his waist hard against me. My legs
went around his waist while my arms held on to his strong shoulders.
Atul soon started motioning back and forth in a good rhythm and soon
every inch of his huge cock penetrated inside with amazing ease. The
smart boy that he is, soon settled into a smooth momentum letting his
cock in and out of my moist pussy with tremendous power. The tip of
his cock seemed like going far inside my cunt as my clit had yielded
to the long monster of my son. As waves of pleasure started rolling
inside me, I looked up to see how my son was enjoying fucking his
mother on the floor of the kitchen.

Atuuuullllll, I shouted as if I was hit by a lightning once I reached
yet another orgasm. Atul's cock was generating so much of radiation
in me as never before while it kept banging my womb. I humped up and
down his vibrant cock, it became evident that he was about to reach
his climax as well.

Fuck me.. Fuck me.... Fuck your mother.... Fuck....

Within seconds Atul groaned so loud that I was scared for a moment
before feeling loads of his semen flow from his cock inside my womb as
if the shutter of a dam got opened. He kept unloading a few times
every few seconds before sighing exhausted as if he had emptied out
everything inside me. His cock which hitherto felt so menacing began
to withdraw from my slippery pussy. He felt as if frozen while my
tired legs slipped down from his waist. A few drops of his sweat from
the forehead fell on my breasts after which he came down on me falling
on my shoulders. Unbelievable it may sound, but we remained together
for another fifteen minutes before I spoke to him.

So, you got all that you needed?

Yes, But I will come again.

Sure, I smiled at him stroking his hair slogged in perspiration. It's
a deal. You should never get anywhere near Alka till she gets married
and you will have me for life.

Atul raised his head showing signs of surprise,  So, does that mean
you did all this for Alka?

Of course, I replied and kissed on his lips.

I agree, he assured. I will look upon her only as a sister from now
on.

I felt happy that somehow I have safeguarded my daughter.

But mom, Atul smirked. I can never look upon you as my mother.

We laughed.

'What have I done to myself? was the question I have been asking to
'myself ever since I allowed Atul to fulfill his youthful lust. I
'sincerely wanted to safeguard Alka, my daughter from Atul although in
'the process I became a toy in his hands. It was hard to digest the
'fact that my son was too horny for a 21 year old guy. I was worried
'about Atul as I was convinced that he started paying less attention
'to his studies as whenever he found time, he sprang on me and fucked
'me like an animal. I was relenting to him every time every where. If
'it was on the bathroom floor one time, it was the sofa the next time.
'He didnt spare the balcony as well as he enjoyed me in every possible
'spot, in every possible position which included an anal invasion a
'couple of times. I kept yielding to him because I trusted him that he
'wouldnt bother his sister under any circumstances. It was only on one
'occasion that I protested to have sex with my son, that too
'unsuccessfully. I still remember the ugly events that unfolded on
'that day, my wedding anniversary.

Alka was the first to wish me immediately after she woke up in the
morning. Atul looked at me as if surprised for a moment before
telling,' Happy Anniversary, Mom.' Soon both of them went to their
Dad's room to wish him and after passing through some of the torrid
moments in the past few months, I realized that it was a day I could
celebrate with my husband and children. Atul soon got out having his
daily workout in the nearby park and Alka left to take bath. As I
stretched a cup of coffee to my husband, he dragged me on to the sofa
and kissed me with love. Although it was a nice feeling to feel my
husband after a long time, the guilt in me was almost killing me. How
could I forget letting my son do whatever my husband has never even
attempted even once? My husband promised me that he would try to
return home from office as early as possible and take us all out for
the dinner at a famous restaurant in the east coast road. He also
whispered into my ears that he wanted me to look like a bride as he
wished to have me that night as he had during our first night. I
blushed like a new bride and rushed inside.

Atul and Alka left for their colleges and soon my husband too left for
work. It was well past noon that I heard the door bill ring. As I
opened the door, I was almost shocked to see Atul standing with a
wicked smile on his face. He was carrying a few large polythene bags
on either arms and from the smell I guessed that it might be flowers.
He didn't wait for any questions from me as he walked straight into
his Dad's room and kept the bags on the bed.

Mom, I need a cup of tea, He shouted from the room as I was walking
back to the kitchen after locking the door. While I was wondering
what he might be doing in his father's room, I preferred to keep him
shut with a cup of tea rather than worrying about what he was
intending to do. As I entered our room, I was taken aback to see what
Atul was doing. He was decorating his father's bed with plenty of
rose petals and jasmine flowers as though he was decorating a room
meant for a first night. I was surprised although I felt a bit odd to
see a teenage son decorating his father's bed on his anniversary.

Atul, it seems your brain is drained out completely, I mocked at him.
It is only afternoon and there is no way those flowers are going to
stay fresh till tonight.

Atul slammed his forehead gently sticking out his tongue as if he
realized his mistake as I kept watching him amused. Suddenly he looked
up at me and flashed a venomous smile sending a chill through my spine
as I knew what that smile meant. 'Oh no, not today' I prayed and
started moving back without much success as he jumped from the bed,
running across the room to block the door by standing in front of me.

Mom, will Dad fuck you today? He asked biting his lower lips. That
must be wonderful.

May be, I tried to evade him.

Great, He started staring at me from head to foot with the familiar
lust in his eyes. You look gorgeous in this kanchivaram silk and
loose hair. I don't want the flowers to frown without any purpose.

Winking at me, he pushed me hard enough to make me off balance and to
fall on the bed. He latched the door from inside and started moving
towards me menacingly. It took me a few seconds to notice that the top
end of my silk saree had slipped off my shoulders in the impact of my
fall and Atul was staring at my blouse clad breasts.

Atul, please stop, I started pleading while covering my breasts
hurriedly. Not now, not today.

He kept moving towards the bed unmindful of my pleading as I started
regretting for having allowed him to taste me. He began unbuttoning
his shirt and winked at me again.

Atul today is our anniversary. I can't let you do that, I screamed as
he unzipped his pant and stood with just his brief on. I could see
that his bulge looked more than normal.

Atul laughed like a typical movie villain. I want to fuck my mother
on my father's bed. How nice it would be if I could do that on their
anniversary?

Impossible, I shouted and got down from the bed and started to walk
towards the door. Atul, the strong boy that he is, easily held me by
my waist with his strong hands and kissed on my cheeks.

How do I let you go, Baby? He smirked as his left hand reached to my
hair and started to pull my face towards his mouth. I somehow wanted
to stop him not because I didn't like to have sex with him but I
wanted to stay energetic enough to entertain my nice husband on our
anniversary.

Atul started pulling my saree and as I held on to it, I was
inadvertently revealing my cleavage to him. He 'wow'ed once and kept
looking into the split between my breasts through the top of my
blouse. He started rolling the length of the saree around his forearm
and as he used all his strength to pull it towards him, I swirled a
few rounds letting the entire length of my saree going free and stood
with just the petticoat and blouse on. Atul pushed me on the bed again
and pulled down the horizontal blinds in the window. He then leaped on
to the bed and took me inside his firm arms as always. He made me lay
sideways and pressed his waist hard against my butts making me feel
how hard his bulge had become. His eager hands reached to their
favorite destination, my breasts and I tried to get up while he was
attempting to squeeze my breasts.

Stop. Will you let me go if I suck your cock? I asked him willing for
a compromise.

Never, Atul grinned as his hands finally got to my breasts firm
enough to give them a hard squeeze. I need nothing less than a
fucking from you.

Just spare me today, I kept pleading. You have fucked me a dozen
times and I assure you can do all your life. Please let me remain
clean for your Dad today.

Atul never looked like heeding to my request as his left hand started
pressing my left breast hard while his right hand stroked my stomach
with the lust typical of him. His lips were moistening my back, my
shoulders and the back of my neck making me shiver gently. His right
hand soon reached down and started lifting my petticoat upwards until
it was above my waist. His hard bulge was now pressing against my
naked ass cheeks as his right hand came to the front to make its entry
under my panties to feel my public hair. I was determined to stop him
anyway.

Oh Atul, I whimpered. Please think of your poor Dad. He has always
been nice to you and you can leave me today at least for that sake.

Atul's turned my face towards him as he hushed. I don't care. I am
going to fuck you now. You can fuck him in the night and tell me how
it felt having two dicks on the same day tomorrow.

You are disgusting, I couldn't speak any further as his mouth landed
on mine and devoured my lips. His tongue popped out to get in between
my teeth to tickle my tongue while his fingers easily strode over my
clit stroking it faster and faster. I could hardly resist as I kept
moaning gently. His right hand shifted to my thighs and started
stroking my soft skin all over as I felt as if the entire hair on my
skin was standing up.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I couldn't contain moaning with arousal.

I know you would love that, He made me lay straight on the bed and
climbed on to me. My hands tried to push his chest to keep him away
briefly before he easily overpowered me to clinch to my lips again
going for another prolonged animated kiss. Both his hands cupped each
one of my breasts and started mashing them with a hard grip. His
naked cock kept brushing my stomach, my thighs and my mound as he
strived hard to take me in total control. He frantically kissed me on
my cheeks, my chin, my neck, my chest before his mouth settled on my
blouse searching for the throbbing nipples. He jumped from one breast
to another sucking my nipples still under the cover of a bra and
blouse over. His flowing saliva was spreading all over my blouse,
getting underneath to my bra and soon I could feel chills on the top
of my nipples inside.

Your blouse has gone for a toss, He laughed loudly and started
unhooking it in a hurry. I was unwilling to yield and I pushed his
hands strongly not let them take off my blouse. Atul became impatient
and sprang on my left breast, sucked it as if he wanted the whole
thing inside his mouth and soon I felt his teeth pressing hard
against my flesh.

Atul, it is hurting, I cried. Please don't bite them.

Then let me take that blouse off, He ordered and immediately took
advantage of my momentary hesitation to unhook my blouse in a flash.
His eyes lit with excitement to see my breasts hardly contained in my
bra as always.

Mom, I love them, He admired. I have played with your tits umpteen
times. I have sucked them, squeezed them and even bit them. But I get
more aroused every time I see my mother's sexy tits.

Tits? I queried as I haven't heard the phrase before. He snapped the
bra hook with a smile and held my naked breasts in his hands. Yes, in
English breast is known as tits as well.

After improving my vocabulary, he returned to my 'tits' by licking my
areola and sucking my nipples. Involuntarily, my nipples were getting
harder and longer as my son never looked like taking off his mouth
from them.
Shall I bite your tits now so that Dad can see my teeth mark in the
night? He laughed.

No. Don't do that, I closed my eyes unable to listen to his ugly
talking. I was getting angry as I tried to turn away while he tried
to kiss my lips again. He started working my cunt with his hand by
stroking in lightning motion. My hips motioned trying to topple him
from my body. Atul got off balance for a split second before he
regained and ripped off my panties which flew close to the ceiling
before falling far off in the room. No amount of my pleading was to
any avail as he opened my legs wide with his strong arms. Atul moved
in between my thighs pressing me on to the cushion and placed the
huge head of his cock on her cunt and began rubbing it up and down my
slit. I was swinging from side to side with my hands on his chest
pushing him back in vain. His cock head was so swiftly rubbing my
cunt that I was soon loosing my resistance.

I was whimpering, Atul, you have had enough of your mother's cunt.
Can't you hold up?

Not any more, Atul groaned. I will keep fucking you even if your
pussy gets wrinkled.

Atul swayed back for a split second before humping his cock hard into
my pussy with all his strength. I could hear to a 'plop' as his hard
cock easily found its way into my pussy which had been moist since
long.

I attempted to beg and plead with him, You won't let me go?

Atul forced himself on me after his penetration as I threw my head
back and gasped very low. I could feel my cunt spreading out wide as
Atul's cock slid halfway in and out. Atul leaned forward to kiss me on
my lips before saying, You need it still deeper, Mom?

My hands had stopped resisting as Atul pulled half his length out of
me only to drive his enormous cock deep in me until his balls banged
my asshole. My legs hung in the air while my butts slammed against the
bed cushion. Atul kept sloughing deeper and deeper as I threw my head
back violently moaning and gasping louder. I kept feeling my son's
cock withdrawing out and disappearing in my slogged cunt with amazing
speed. I could listen to the noises coming from my cunt as Atul kept
rigging the wet cavity.

Atul talked while gasping, Do you think Dad would do better?

I was in no position to reply as I kept moaning, Ohhh goddd ohhhhh
godddd.

Atul kept talking, I know. It needs your son's cock to fuck you so
good.

Ohhh yesss I continued moaning, Ohhh yessss oh yes yes yes.

Atul kept fucking me harder as my ass cheeks bounced on the bed. I
kept moaning louder as I was nearing the climax. My hips rose off the
bed, and pushed upwards hard into Atul's cock. Atul started driving
hard into me about to explode as I grabbed his waist firm enough.

Oh Yes, Atul screamed. Here we go.

Atul blasted out in my cunt after which his cock moved slower in and
out of me. I felt his thick semen oozing out of my cunt while his
shaft felt like a chill carrot. Our motions stopped soon as we lay
still after one more intense fucking session. Although a couple of
tears dropped from my eyes, being unable to keep myself fresh for my
husband tonight, my son had given me one more wonderful screwing. What
happened subsequently could only be described in the following parts
if and when I squeeze time to recollect.

It would be the understatement of the century to say that Alka was
confused. At 18 years, she was shrewd enough to gauge many things that
happened around her with the exception of those few strange happenings
inside her own house. She wasn't unduly concerned about Atul, her
elder brother. She dismissed his frequent gazes as one among those
inevitable hazards of growing as a beautiful girl. However, she
couldn't digest her mother's gradual transformation for more than four
years which suggested that there was something fishy going on between
Atul and her mother.

The sequence of events looked so simple and obvious. Not so
surprisingly, they all happened on weekdays when Alka's father would
be away for work. Atual invariably followed her everywhere in the
house and was more than curious to have some conversation going. She
felt extremely delicate watching her own brother lustily gazing her
breasts and legs as they spoke. The spark in his eyes resembled that
of those shameless onlookers she came across every day whenever she
ventured out. He once even attempted to have a handful of her breasts
which she ignored as he apologized at once saying that it was
accidental. But, what she witnessed soon wasn't accidents by any
means.

It was a Saturday and Alka's mid term exams were about to commence
from the next week. After a few hours of serious study, she decided to
retreat to her room for some sleep. Just as she was about to enter her
room, she casually looked down from the stairs and found that her
mother and her brother had vanished from the sitting room. Her heart
began thudding fast as she stood perplexed for a while. She didn't
know if it would be decent to go downstairs and see what her brother
and mother were up to. She also knew that whatever it be, they were
not about doing anything decent either.

She came over her initial hesitation and walked down the stairs like a
cat. She froze to notice that her mother and brother were inside the
bedroom and the door had already been closed. She knew that she could
get a clear view of inside if she manages to get to the rectangular
hollow box in the wall which was made for bringing an additional power
line. Once she did, her eyes swelled in shock which soom turned into
excitement.

Mom was leaning on the wall while Atul watched her from the bed. They
were smiling at each other till Mom pulled of her nightie over her
head much to the delight of her horny son. She didn't stop there as
she unhooked and got rid of her bra before sliding her petticoat down
her legs posing to her son with just her panties on. Like a typical
nymph, she ran her fingers on her breasts and squeezed her nipples.
Atul was seen pulling out his dick after unzipping his trouser and his
eyes gazed at his mother while his dick began growing. Mom kept
caressing her left breast while her other hand reached well below her
abdomen right in between her legs. Soon her eyes closed as she let a
couple of her fingers into her clit daring through her public hair.

Alka kept watching as the sense of disgust was dying a natural death
while her curiosity took over. Her eyes alternated between her mother
and her brother as she was about to witness the unprecedented.

Still need more? Mom asked Atul.

Yes, Atul asserted. Your nipples aren't harder yet.

A mild lightning struck Alka listening to the erotic talk of Atul. Mom
resumed playing with her clit by thrusting her fingers faster and
deeper.

I want you inside, Mom said pleadingly. Atul kept watching as Mom
went about fingering herself in frenzy.

Atul, My son, Mom moaned. I can't wait any longer; take me.

Come here, Atul sounded as though he was issuing an order. Suck my
dick first.

Alka shook again as she watched Mom almost jumping on Atul's dick. The
young girl's eyes widened seeing her mother softly stroking Atul's
dick. Mom leaned forward and almost rested her head on Atul's laps
before taking his hardened long dick inside her mouth. Alka wasn't
batting her eyelids while she watched her brother's long boner being
devoured by her mom. Atul's head swayed from side to side feeling the
softness of his mother's mouth engulfing his shaft and soon he was
letting out moans of pleasure. Mom seemed to have settled down after
her initial desperation as she was seen sucking her son's cock very
slowly. Alka was clever to know that Mom wasn't going to let Atul
explode soon. While Mom kept sucking Atul with enormous patience, Alka
stood anxiously to see when Atul would eventually cum inside Mom's
mouth.

Mom, my wonderful cock sucker, Atul admired in an exciting tone. I
bet you love my dick.

Mom seemed apparently pleased with her son's appreciation as she
picked up her momentum in her prolonged sucking session. Alka's heart
almost stopped listening to Atul's loud groan after he exploded inside
Mom's mouth. For the first time since she started watching, she felt
an itch underneath her panties. I like it, Atul spoke while gasping
for breath. You never waste a drop.

Why should I? Mom giggled and got to the middle of the bed.

Atul pounced on Mom's breasts holding them in each one of his hands,
and buried his face in between them. He began with a very gentle
squeezing which soon became harder and firmer. His thumbs got into the
act by rolling her nipples around making Mom moan mildly. From her
expressions, it appeared as though Mom loved to let her breasts and
nipples teased. Her arms came around Atul to rest on his back.
Alka knew that her nipples were hardening beneath her bra as she
watched her brother going at her mother's breasts mercilessly. Mom was
squealing in pleasure while Atul kept squeezing her breasts and
kneading them as though they were made of wheat flour.

Maul them, you bastard, Mom screamed. Don't show any mercy on your
mom's tits.

Atul was in a rage now as his hands held each one of his mother's
breasts with a demon strength and made his Mom squeal very loud. He
pinched her nipples and tweaked them. Mom's legs went wide and high
while her son kept mashing her globes mercilessly. Mom's hand grabbed
his dick and began rubbing the head against her pussy lips. She flexed
her body to let her son's dick a little inside her pussy.

Alka kept watching with more of a delight than disgust as her brother
mounted on her mother.

Mom let out a prolonged moan as Atul started thrusting his hard meat
inside her pussy. They lay still for a split second as Alka realized
that Atul's dick had made its entry inside her mom's pussy. The mother
and son smiled at each other before Atul started pumping her very
slowly. Atul's dick wasn't finding any difficulty in diving in and out
of his mother's pussy largely due to the countless experiences he had
with her before.

It comes easy to you, Mom admired. Start now and don't stop till I
say.

Oh Yes, Atul said with a smile as he motioned his body faster.

Alka felt as if her body was being set ablaze seeing the erotic
adventures of her brother and mother. Mom had closed her eyes as if
she was enjoying every bit of what her son was doing to her. She kept
biting her lower lips in pleasure and did everything possible to
excite Atul as he kept rigging her like a machine.

I am going to cum, Mom screamed all of a sudden.

Atul changed gears swiftly and he began fucking his mom in lightning
speed. He was apparently excited to hear that she was on the verge of
explosion and went hard at her making her moan louder and louder. His
eyes grew in size as he watched his mom shaking her head frantically
while her body was still humping up and down to let her son's dick
accomplish its mission.

I can't hold back anymore, She screamed again.

Alka's hands were tightly gripping the window beams as she kept
watching her brother having a go at mom like a beast. It was amazing
to hear the strange noises of erotic groans which her mother kept
letting out which sounded like music to the rhythm of their bodies
banging against each other. Atul seemed to have gained a lot of
experience as his dick drove in and out of his mother's cunt with
amazing speed.

Alka's eyes were now fixed at her brother's monstrous meat which kept
pounding mom's pussy. As Atul spewed hot thick loads of semen into
mom's womb, she convulsed with the loudest of squeal. They gasped and
grunted after their simultaneous explosion. Mom and Atul hugged each
other after the gripping climax. It took a while for Mom to open her
eyes and look at Atul who was looked like the most fulfilled man on
earth.

You are simply marvelous, Mom admired.

Thanks, mom, Atul acknowledged the compliment.

You are a wonderful mother-fucker, Mom laughed.

Alka felt a shade of disgust creeping in her mind again. She has seen
the unbelievable. Her hands reached between her thighs and her fingers
at once felt the moisture on her panties. She couldn't resist stroking
her fingers against her pussy lips as she watched her naked brother
get off the bed. Suddenly, she realized that she needed to vanish
before getting caught by either of them.

Once she reached inside her room, she locked the door from inside and
jumped on to the bed. She began eschewing the scenes she had witnessed
and a huge question emerged from the bottom of the heart.

Is sex so exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment