Tuesday 16 May 2017

Ever After

My eldest son Alex has always been special to me. He may not be the
paragon of our species, nor am I. Nobody is, for that matter. But
certain people happen to be on the same wavelength, emotionally and
spiritually. Their togetherness, unconditional union, creates a
feeling of perfection, wholeness, a oneness by which all existential
worries fade into impertinence. The frowning horizons of past and
future fuse into nothingness and an eternal present remains. We both
are like that, even our names are alike -- Alex and Alicia.

In addition to Alex I have one more child, Rose who is aged 16 and is
now in a hostel doing her higher secondary course. She does not aspire
for or need my companionship. She is anxious to explore the brave wide
world and greener pastures out there in contrast with Alex's
centrifugal tendencies towards his mother.

I am a housewife aged 37 with a not so bad anatomy, my curves measure
36D- 26- 34. Even today I turn heads on the streets and I know what an
effect I have on men. However I am married to a loyal and caring
husband who is employed in the Persian Gulf as an engineer. We married
young, my father was lured into it by my husband's money. Here in our
parts marriages are arranged between families and the bride and groom
hardly know each other until after the first night together. After
mothering my first child it was mutually agreed that I should stay at
home, leaving my studies, to be a good mother and a good household
manager. Thus I dropped out from college. I have over the years proved
to be an efficient manager of domestic affairs, doing all the cooking,
cleaning and marketing. Also I take care of the extensive farmlands
employing manual laborers from time to time. My neighbors and friends
take me to be a jovial and affable woman exuding warmth. In my fury to
succeed in life in the absence of my husband, my sexual urges were by
far altogether ignored. My husband comes on leave for a month every
year and the love and passions of a years are squeezed into thirty
days.



We belong to the small but ancient Syrian Christian community settled
in south India. I mechanically abide by the quasi puritanical ways of
the church which plays a pivotal role in the lives of the people.

Alex, though turned eighteen, still keeps the innocence and freshness
of a child. Though he has grown to 6'1', to me he is still a delicate
child. With darkening moustache and strengthening biceps he holds the
promise of a charming young gentleman.

From the day he was born I knew that he would be special to me. In my
presence he was always calm, relaxed and very much at home. His tender
cherubic lips would latch on to my anxious nipples with a snug
perfection, his soft rosy hand gently touching my luscious melons
lovingly. Even when my daughter was born I used to feed him from my
rich breasts. Rose was weaned away after eighteen months still I
secretly nursed Alex as I knew how much he loved my breasts. During
those five years or so, it had emphatically occurred to me that my
nipples and his lips are made for each other. My milk and I myself
would flow into him like a melting lump of love. Years came to pass
and the magic wand of time worked out wonders on him. Still our
unconditional love and devotion for each other remained intact. I
could read out the meaning of life in the flitting sheen of his
bottomless eyes. Whatever he did he did to please me and I knew it.
The impressive scores he made at school were for my sake. Little
gestures of love and care found their expression in subtle numberless
ways across the course of life amongst us both. We are never tired of
each other. While at home he would hand around me in the kitchen, on
the farm, at the laundry wherever- always anxious to help me. His mere
presence reassures me and instills in me a confidence and inner
tranquility.

From an early age he began to love and relish my soft wafting natural
musk. He would bury his face in my fluffy silken cloud like hair and
inhale deeply. It is a long drawn practice. Even today he does it now
that he is 18. Whenever I sit back and relax on TV or book I expect
him to sit close to me and open my hair. I thoroughly enjoy the
attention my hair gets from him. Oft I fall asleep under his tender
ministrations. When I am all sweaty and tired after work, if we are
alone my darling would bury his nose in my armpits to inhale my real
scent. When he first did it I was embarrassed. But lately it does
strange things to me. It is exciting and hurting that he craves for my
musk. When he does it there is unspeakable devotion and profound
ecstasy in his lovely eyes. Sunday is always special for both of us.
After the essential domestic chores I would go to the church. Rose, if
she happens to be at home, goes early. We go together. He would button
my blouse and straighten the pleat of my saree and comb my hair with
his deft hands. Though I enjoy his devoted ministrations, his latest
craze for my smell frightens me and mysteriously excites me.

On our return from the church he will be anxious to peel off my saree
and blouse and deeply sniff my armpits. It looked so innocent and
innocuous, but this light whiffing would make me embarrassingly wet.
He may never know it though. Delicious milky white nectar would flood
my panties and my soul and body would thaw.

Things took a curious turn few weeks back. I have always respected his
privacy as he has mine. Every night my regular practice is to feed the
kids, lock the gate, peel off my gown, take bath washing away the
toils of the day and retire to my bed. However, on one particular
night I felt that somebody had knocked on the door of my bed room
whilst I had slumped into a delicious deep slumber. I put on my flimsy
night gown and sashayed out. There was nobody around. It was indeed my
delusion. When my grogginess thawed away I was surprised that there
was light in his room. Curiosity had the better of me and I stole my
way to hi s window. What I witnessed through the glass pane changed
many things.

The red gown which I had worn till half an hour before was spread on
his bed. My child was kissing its imaginary bust.

'Oh mommy, this is heaven. Let me worship these delicious heavenly
'breasts, he whispered.

He began to suck and softly fondle the breasts, so very piously so
very reverently. He felt the breasts as if they were very delicate and
extremely precious.

'Oh, your divine musk, if only I could always bask in this heavenly
'musk, from morning to dusk from dusk to morn, he began to sniff and
'lick the armpits of my used gown.

Suddenly my nipples were tightening; they were jutting out and
screaming for his lovely lips. My prefect breasts that defied the
mischievous hands of time and gravity still remember those nursing
days. Now he was sniffing the crotch of the gown, caressing the
imaginary thighs.

'Mommy, my eternal goddess, so sweet and redeeming, so celestial is
'the smell of your sacred navel, this is my paradise, my salvation, my
'eternal destination, he cooed. I remained transfixed. My body was
'undergoing inexorable paroxysms.

'Mommy, perfection of womanhood

I realized that my pussy was wet again. My clitoris demanded
attention. My pussy juice oozed and trickled down my thighs.

'Oh my child, my baby, I whispered.

That night after many years I masturbated and violently climaxed.

Next morning things were back to normal. I found my soiled gown at the
usual place, no wrinkles, no stains, nothing. He had indeed been
steeling my used gown every night and replacing it in the early
morning intact.

He came to the kitchen with the usual unblemished adoration in his
eyes. I eyed him surreptitiously. My darling child is the man I wanted
to be and I am the woman dormant in him, I thought. I knew that his
eyes were on my perfectly shaped breasts. Again my panties flooded.
Fortunately I had put on the panties; otherwise it would have trickled
down to the floor.

'Have your coffee dear, I offered the steaming cup.

He was seated on a stool. His eyes were level with my breasts. My
nipples were erect. My child visually adored them. It is strange that
he cannot have them. I fluffed his rich hair endearingly and kissed
his crown offering a clear view of my luscious breasts.

When he was gone to college I rushed to my room and pulled out my icky
panties. It was amazingly soaked. I wiped it with my finger and
sniffed it, wondering how it might smell to my child. It had the
enticing musk of mountain herbs. I tentatively tasted it- salty and
musky with a fishy twang. I fantasized my child relishing the nectar I
secreted specially for him. Then I came violently shuddering and
gushing more milky juice, wetting my bed sheet and gown. I wiped my
crotch with my gown in the hope of giving him a treat at night. The
thought of him sniffing my juice on the gown again flooded my vagina.

I have plenty of time during the day. Being relieved and relaxed after
the unusual orgasm, I sneaked into his room. Everything was in order,
neat and tidy. The private space did not look like the chaos of a
hormone ravaged teenager. On the wall there was a real sized picture
of me- draped in a translucent chiffon saree. My hair was like a
silken halo and my perfect breasts were eventuated by the discernible
bra cups inside the blouse. The breasts bulged out at the rims of the
bra cups. On photoshop he had apparently re worked on the photo making
my face radiate. Also my bust had a fascinating glow. My lips had a
gentle satisfied smile. There were many more pictures of me on the
wall- in different poses. I was overwhelmed.

'My poor child, I gasped in awe.

As curiosity had the better of me I trace out his diary. He had
meticulously recorded all his thoughts aspirations encounters and
experiences on the campus and at home. Some of the sentences were very
touching and passionate:

'Today I could brush my head against her glorious breasts while
'sniffing her celestial armpits.

'I wish I could worship those breasts in reality one day..

'Today I got a glimpse of my adorable mommys back when she bent over
'to pick flower. How very delicious those globes are. From the texture
'of the lovely hair in her armpits I am sure that her hair down there
'must be soft and smooth..

I proceeded to open his laptop. Fortunately it had no password. His
screen saver itself was myself, perfected by his aesthetic tastes on
the photohop. In the folder named 'Mother Dear' there were again
thousands of photos of me in different activities. Some photos focused
on my but, some on my bust some on my hair, some on my feet.

My nipples were aching and pussy was throbbing. Inadvertently my left
hand proceeded to my right nipple and the right hand to my dripping
pussy. The shuddering, earth shattering orgasm was instantaneous. What
was happening to me, after all these years of sexual hibernation? It
was naughty, it was incest pure and simple. I could not help it.

That night also I stole to his window to watch the effect of my pussy
juice on him. As expected he was on my gown again. The lingering scent
of my pussy juice enthralled him. He was licking the crotch of my gown
with a ravenous fury. A delicious musk wafted from my loins.

I knew how much my darling longed for my juice. But there are
invisible boundaries and barriers.

Next day while the house was entirely left to myself, I went to his
room and masturbated imagining his cute lips on my hungry pussy. I did
not want to waste the juice I secreted for him, I had a naughty wicked
idea. The spurt was collected in a saucer. I prepared vanilla ice
cream with pussy juice icing for him.

' Today I have something special for you,I intrigued him.

' So delicious, so heavenly,his nostrils flared and his iris dilated,
' this is as delicious and as perfect as you.'

I laughed.

We had made plans for the weekend to visit the farm house on top of
the hill across the mountain river. The farmhouse had to be swept,
cleaned and tidied twice every year. While I was changing for the trip
he came in.

'Every time I look at you appear so fresh and fragrant like a fresh
'morning rose, he said helping me to slip off the gown.

'Do you want me to change the bra? I asked coyly.

'Yes please, he gasped fervently pushing his nose into my armpits.

'Then choose one for me and clasp it on me, I ordered.

I opened my bra with a naughty grin.

He was feasting on my breasts.

'Poor boy I remember how very eager you were to drink my milk, I
'taunted.

'They are perfect, you are perfect, in mind and body, he was
'mesmerized.

'All women have breasts

"But yours are different, they are the piece of heaven on earth. There
"is nothing like them anywhere else.'

He pulled out a pink laced silk bra. Also he hooked it from behind. He
buttoned the blouse accidently brushing his hand on my nipples.

He knelt in advance to adjust my saree. It was the regular practice.
But this time in an impulse he buried his face into my crotch across
the underskirt and sobbed helplessly.

'Oh mommy, my goddess

I was stunned for a moment. With his face pressing on my underskirt,
my juice might wet its way to his face.

'No child not now, not here, I ran my fingers through his hair. My
'panties were saturated again. But I controlled myself with a
'herculean will.

'No, dont cry. Mommy knows her boy much better than anybody else.
'Cheer up. Mommy will make you happy, promise, I coaxed.

Now the scent of my arousal must be hitting his nose.

'Be a good boy and help me put on saree, I said with a force.

Thus we started the long journey across the valley. Across the river
we had to cross a patch of virgin woods watered by a mountain stream
that streaks across the unfeeling boulders. Long walk had made me hot
and sweaty. We sat on a boulder in the stream. Crystal clear waters
hollered and giggled. I removed my sandals and dipped my aching feet
in the cool waters. He watched the water washing away the dust of the
road. Cool gentle breeze played with my tresses.

'Your feet have turned red, he observed.

'Let them cool down a bit, I said.

'Such soft, rosy little feet, he exclaimed.

.My poor child,' I thought aloud

He stooped and picked my left foot lovingly.

I watched him washing away the dust of the road from my rosy feet, it
melted away into the eddies of the stream. The cool stream in the
valley in the midst of the tranquil woods looked like the magnificent
pussy of mother earth copiously squirting her love juice to satiate
all her children. For a moment I became that earth and fancied him
drinking from me to his heart's content.

I came back to my senses when I suddenly felt him kissing my feet. He
was licking and sucking on my reddened toes. I closed my eyes and
savored the delicate sensations. He was licking and slurping like a
child enjoying his candy. I had a tremendous urge to lay him flat on
the side of the stream and impale myself on his bonny bonner. In fact
his mouth watering hard on was now very obvious. Reason had to prevail
over passion. One cannot undo the follies of the past. Alex was now
making love to my right foot, paying homage to it by kissing and
licking the sole clean. I felt very elated and motherly. I looked down
from the pinnacle of my buttressed womanhood.

'Do you know what you do to me, my child? I asked.

'Do you know what you do to me, my goddess and angel?

I smiled and removed the saree from my front exposing my blouse
drenched by perspiration.

'Look at my breasts, the nipples are furiously erect, all because of
'you.

"I will worship those beautiful creations of god for the rest of my
"life.'

'You are making me very passionate. My panties are very flooded now.
'Do you want to smell and taste the syrup I make for you. I asked
'bashfully.

"Please Mommy. I will need nothing more on earth.'

I lifted my saree and underskirt and pulled down my panties. Indeed
its gusset had a rich deposit of creamy syrup that my child had
induced.

'Here it is show me how you love mommy, I taunted.

He received the cloth with trembling hands, as if receiving the Holy
Communion. He kissed it and brought the gusset to his eager nose.
There was sheer ecstasy on his face.

'Nothing smells better on this earth, like a cocktail of herbal
'medicines, he declared.

His tongue snaked out and took the first tentative swipe of the syrup.
'This pure honey tastes like your delicious ice creams. Oh mommy,
'thank you for being so kind to me. I wish I could feed on this
'ambrosia for the rest of my life.

I wished I could directly feed my child from my love stream.

'Lick softly dear, do not damage the material, I said.

'Can I keep it with me to smell and taste you for the rest of the day?

'Probably you can.

We had already crossed the Rubicon, now there was no turning back.

'But baby let us hurry up hill, there is work to do

I stood up and bent down to collect my sandals. He came behind me and
kissed my butt gently.

'My mouth is watering looking at your exquisitely shaped backside

He tried to burrow his nose deep in between the rich globes. I
giggled.

'Such a naughty boy. You will not reach anywhere with the saree on, I
'said.

I stood straight and hugged his lovely head pressing his face to my
pussy.

'My darling child, you love me so intensely. Which part of my body do
'you love most?

He raised his head and looked pleadingly at me. I smiled at my
beloved.

'Hm, how can I say? I love you in your totality. Your mind, your body,
'your care for me, your character, you as a whole. The curvaceous
'feminine proportions of your anatomy are enticing. But then I love
'your hair, soft as falling autumn leaves, your eyes bottomless as
'deep blue oceans, your geometrically perfect nose, your soft red lips
'that promise me many things, the silken feel of your neck, the
'unforgettable aroma of our armpits, your flat stomach, your cool
'thighs succulent and supple, your nimble feet which I cannot help
'worshiping and loving. But above all I guess that I am hypnotized by
'the shape of your breasts. I dream them all the time. Your bust is my
'sanctum sanctorum. It is the abode of love, my timeless refuge, my
'hope. I am grateful to god that he created them so perfectly. I find
'this world so very beautiful and wonderful because it has these
'wondrous assets. I am happy that you have taken particular care to
'keep these beauties in good shape. Your brassieres are enormously
'fortunate, they can hug and be closer to real paradise on earth. I
'wish I were those brassieres passionately enveloping them. The space
'in between your legs is a mystery. I try to fancy that region. It is
'the place I came from. It is the place I long to return. Perhaps
'every child longs to return to that place.

'My baby, I wish I could take you back there and keep you safely from
'all the uncertainties and vicissitudes for the world. But here is
'some more honey for you, I scooped up some of my overflowing syrup in
'my fingers and offered him. It was very erotic watching his sucking
'on my fingers.

'Come-on, let us move, I said with a force.

On the way up I let him feast on my back side. I purposely swayed my
hips to tantalize him.

'Though we love each other we cannot do the things you want us to do.
'Incest is not tolerated by the church, the society and the community.
'No social institution tolerated it. They will ostracize us and
'excommunicate us. Your father will not understand us, our family will
'be shattered.

'This is not incest. This is the ultimate expression of love and care.
'The society cannot preside over love. The social institutions cannot
'tolerate mother and son loving intimately because of jealousy. The
'church is not against incest. The bible has come out with many cases
'of incest. People multiplied on earth from first man and wife through
'incest. Plants and animals do not set imaginary boundaries for love.
'Your soul knows what your body needs. And we need not have to
'advertise what we do.


'I dont know my child I dont know. I have had very little sex in my
'life. For eleven months out of a year I am wintering. Had it not been
'for you I would have carried on with my hermitic life. But I am happy
'that I kept my body perfect across the years to make it appealing to
'you.

'Hereafter I will take care of your body.

'Thank you, it is beautiful dream. Now I commit these cute girlies to
'your care. You know now they need 36D bras. For that matter you may
'take care of my entire body.

'It is my pleasure and prerogative.

I opened the deserted farmhouse with a creaking sound. A great deal of
dust and litter had to be removed.

'Darling now come and help me change into something comfortable, I
'said.

He piously removed my saree, kissing every inch of exposed skin. Then
he proceeded to remove my blouse.

'Mommy goddess, I have long since been sniffing your armpits. Would
'you mind if I licked and enjoyed the heavenly taste of your
'accumulated sweat?

'Go ahead dear. I opened my armpits for my darling.

He licked across my soft armpit hair. It was very stimulating. Each
greedy jab had an effect on my pussy. His hands inadvertently cupped
my breast.

'Yeas darling, my girlies were demanding your hands and lips for long,
'here take them

His hungry lips moved naturally to my bursting nipples. The effect was
marvelous. My nipple and his lips were fused into one like opposite
magnetic poles.

'Suck and make love to them darling. May be after a few days I will be
'able to lactate for you

Later I changed with his help to a half skirt and shirt. I kept the
front buttons open for my baby's advantage. While dusting the ceiling,
standing on the ladder I offered delicious glimpses of my pussy to him
and many times I caught him standing transfixed his jaw hitting the
floor.

'Patience pays, I winked.

Even when I finished, he was sitting there like a hungry puppy eyed
hooked to my anxious loins.

'Come here naughty boy, I commanded in mock seriousness.

He crawled to me and stood on his knees in hypnotized awe.

I lifted my skirt, 'here it is, drink my darling.'

Immediately his lips were glued to my pussy. I shuddered and poured my
syrup into his mouth. The orgasm was instantaneous. I have never been
like this. I dropped my skirt and disengaged my pussy from his probing
lips.

'Did you like it?

'Immensely, I will never get tired of eating you, he declared
'gallantly.

'We will see, I laughed, now we will take bath, lunch together and
'change.

We ate together from the same plate, often feeding each other.
Together we ate the same banana.

'No food is as delicious and as nourishing as you, my angelic mother,

Before changing to saree I invited him to the Spartan bedroom in the
house.

'Come baby let me see how you are going to love me

I pulled down his jeans and boxers. His erection was marvelous-
erection exclusively for me. I touched its silken skin. He groaned.

'This is between us. What we do for each other should not hurt anybody
'else, your father included.

'Yes mommy
His tangy delicious seed erupted into my mouth as I keep on pumping
him. He tasted far better than his father. I stretched on the wooden
cot like a lascivious cat ready for a long spell of lovemaking. He
freed my rich hair, fluffed it and buried his face in it. He kissed my
forehead, my temple and my fluttering eyes. He licked my ear lobes, he
kissed the tip of my nose. Now, for the first time we kissed. It was
an epoch making kiss- a sagacious kiss indeed. His tongue deftly
opened the petals of my lips. It invaded my mouth where it was amply
welcome. It cutely wrestled with my tongue. His mouth tasted of the
fruits we had for lunch- sweet and fragrant. He was loving and
caressing my tongue, as if it was an erect penis. My pussy was
humming, humming a heavenly tune. It was running over, with heavenly
nectar for my worshipper.

He opened my shirt and pulled it out. Bra followed.

'Oh my, he was worshipping my breasts. Nipples screamed for his deft
'lips. He had nursed on them till he was five. They remember his lips
'still.

'Your armpit hair is so soft, like velvet, silky and musky. So
'delicious, but it is more tasty and musky when you are sweaty and
'worked up he said.

I was on cloud nine.

'Next time when I am sweaty and smelly you can lick me, my darling,

'I have licked the armpit of your gown many times over, he confessed.

"I know'

"Let me see your flowery toes,' immediately he was licking and kissing
"my toes.

'Darling my juice is flowing into my skirt,

'Wait wait, dont waste a single drop

I smiled, as if I could stop oozing juice.

He moved up leaving a wet trail on my thighs. My ripe fragrance filled
the room.

'My goddess is in full bloom. The divine fragrance from her petals
'mesmerizes me. Your gown oft exuded this sweetness

I pulled up my skirt for his benefit. He was softly sniffing the furry
flower. After a few licks I offered his a mouth full of honey. He
sucked on my erect clitoris and bathed it with is saliva and my juice.
I expressed my appreciation by running my fingers in his thick hair.
After five earth shattering orgasms his lips veered down my swollen
lips. I lifted and spread my legs apart for better access to my
asshole. His aggressive tongue probed into it making me giddy with a
tipsy rapture. I thought I was urinating and with an excruciatingly
sweet agony I squirted more syrup into his mouth. I blacked out for an
instant. When I opened my eyes he was worshipping my ass. I rolled
over and offered it to my darling baby.

'I am happy that you love my love juice. This juice is the ultimate
'expression of love of a woman for her lover. She cannot fake it. I
'have never produced this much of honey for anybody, not even for your
'father. You made it and it is entirely yours,

'Thank you mom, I will keep loving you to the last of my breath. With
'my soul and mind, with my body and wisdom

'Your tongue is exquisite, where did you learn the skill?

'Nowhere. It is instinct, in love things fall into place naturally, he
'boasted like a philosopher.

'Have you ever had sex with a woman before?

'I have only one woman, my goddess mother; no other woman exists in
'the world as far as I am concerned.

Suddenly I pounced on him. I was in frenzy. He was fabulously hard.
Madly I impaled him and humped like mad. I offered my tits to his
greedy mouth. I was making guttural sounds, primordial sounds beyond
myself. Then I experienced him shooting his warm masculine feed into
the core of my sacred womanhood.

We remained joined exquisitely at the loins in the warm glow of the
post orgasmic daze. He was still hard and filling the yawning voids of
my soul. It was the fulfillment of a longing which originated
somewhere beyond the origins of time and all that. We became one unit,
he inside me, my breasts gracefully nesting his cute face.

'Are you sorry for what we did, dear? I asked.

"No, are you? I can stay forever like this, buried in your cleavage,
"deeply embedded in your pussy,' he said.

'We have gone far beyond mother --son bond, I pointed out.

'We are not screwing, getting laid is a physical process to vent our
'pent up fury. But making love is an entirely different process. It is
'the apex of a noble passion. It is the fulfillment of an ancient
'covenant, my child stated with a stout conviction.

'If my pubic hair is a nuisance, you can shave it for me, I said.

'No, it is cute, it cushions my face and retains your fragrance.

'When your father is home I shave there for his convenience, I
'revealed.

"I know,' he lisped with a foolish grin.

'How come, it is our secret.

'I collected the wisps of your pubic hair from the toilet and I always
'keep them with me. They are still in my pockets. Not only your pubic
'hair, look at this.." he pulled out short strands of my pubic hair
'and then my long finger nails too from the pouches of his jeans. He
'had once offered to manicure my fingers, removing the nails I had
'been sporting on my left hand.

'You are a born romantic, incorrigible.

Thus a new era of our life commenced. Life was different, I was
glowing all over, so was he. Now we are one body and soul. We shop
together, go to church together, eat together and take bath together.
There is no world outside us. I do not worry much about the incest
thing. In love contradictions of life dissolve and disappear, so says
the poet.

I regularly speak to my husband on the phone with a new found optimism
and warmth.

I comb his hair, wash his clothes and shave him. He takes care of my
bust, selecting the right size of bras. I am lactating again for him
and he has increased the size of my brassieres one unit higher. He has
mastered some exercises to keep my girlies perfect. I nurse him in the
morning, in the evening immediately on his return from the college and
deep at night. He eats me out regularly and not a drop of me is
wasted. Before going to college he has to eat me so that my flavor
would linger in his mouth all through the day. He takes care of my
monthly ooze with a religious passion. I am excessively horny during
my periods. My darling makes love to me for hours during that phase.
The love of his has miraculously transmuted the chemistry of my life.
We stay together for hours on end on holidays, he nursing me or
fondling my boobs, I fondling him or kissing him. I will march into
the evening of my life basking and reclining in the halo of his love.
We celebrate the eternal present and time fails in its machinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment