Monday 4 July 2016

Trip To Remember

This happen when we went for a vacation to Goa. It was one of the vacations we planned after long time. We dropped our kid to grandparents and went for a weeklong vacation. For a long time I was asking my wife to show off some of her hot body in public but she always said no. Just to describe my wife, she is 32 and has great body to die for. She has amazing 34C boobs with large brown nipples. Her boobs are perfect for her age. They look really nice on her 28 waist and 36 hips. She always wear clothes which are covering her full. I keep her pushing to wear more bold clothes. She started trying some bold clothes lately after my lot of pushing.

For our vacation, she told that it is going to be a surprise for me. We waited for the day of journey. Finally day arrived and after all the arrangement we were set to go. We decided to travel by bus, just to save ourselves from driving. Bus service to Goa is very good and there are lots of options for sleeper buses. Sleeper buses provide lot of space for passengers to sleep with ease. We decided to travel in off peak season. We reached the designated place to board the bus.

For the travel wife and I decided to wear something soft and comfortable. She wore a very soft material and thin loose top with nice pushup bra. Bra was accentuating her looks and her soft dress as making it sexier. We realize that there were very few people in the bus on that day. Other than us there was one more family. In 40 seater bus we were only 5 people in the bus.

We asked the bus conductor which seat to use, he laughed and asked us to use any seat as whole bus is empty. Other family chose the seat in the front of the bus, so we decided to choose one in the back on the suggestion of the wifey. We kept our hand bag and moved in our seats. Wife decided to move to the window seat. She moved first on the seat, meanwhile I started arranging bags. Then I moved on to my seat.

As soon as I settled on my seat she passed something in my hand without saying anything. Due to the dim light in the bus I was unable to see what it is. I asked her but she said nothing. I sat down and started to feel what she gave me. To my surprise it was a bra. I looked down toward my hands in shock as I was least expecting from her at this time. My eyes got adjusted to dim light and to my next shock, what I saw was the bra which she was wearing under the dress before we started from home. I looked at her and she has a very cute smile on her face. She removed her bra from the dress when I was settling on the seat. Her top was still on but her bra was in my hand. I put that bra in the bag and looked at her hungrily. I was still not able to come out of the shock that my wife is doing that. It was part of the surprise she planned for me on the trip. I was already feeling aroused by thinking she is braless. Her boobs were really pointing out of the dress. Outline of the nipples was claerly visible. Her nipples were hard due to AC of the bus. I was unable to control myself from touching her. I was controlling myself as the bus was still not moving and there were chances that someone will come that way.

On decided time, bus start moving with only 5 of us in the bus. Bus conductor closed the door of the bus, which divided the bus driver and passangers. As soon as the door closed my hand reached for her boobs. Today her boobs felt so different because I was touching them first time in public place or may be outside our house. Her boobs were so soft and velvety. Touching her boobs made me horny every time, I feel fucking her then and there. But I controlled myself, I didn't want to ruin my surprise that was waiting for me. I touched her boobs and she did not stop me. Its look like I was up for lot of surprise for the rest of the vacation. My wife, who never allowed me to do any PDA, was allowing me to touch her boobs. I was feeling her nipple from the dress. Under my finger her nipples started getting hard. Her nipples are very sensitive, once I start touching and squeezing her nipples, she become more and more horny. After that I have all the chances to arouse her, touch her and even fuck her. I was getting hornier because of all that.

She started reading a book and was ignoring what I was doing. I was touching her all over her top and she was showing as she was not noticing. I turned towards her and start squeezing her boobs. She did not stopping me doing that.

All of a sudden, I heard someone walking towards us. I moved my hand from her boobs and she was still reading the book without adjusting her dress which was showing lot of her boobs and hard nipples. I thought of adjusting her dress but bus conductor turned up for checking tickets. He was shocked seeing her in that situation. He was able to see most of her boobs and hard nipples from the dress. He took little extra to tally our tickets. All the time his eyes were on her boobs. He completed the ticket checking process and started telling us about the plan for the bus. He started telling us there was one more stop ahead to pick some more passengers and then some stops for dinner and loo break. All the time he was stuck to my wife's boobs show. I looked at her, from behind the book she smiled at me, showing that she was also aware of the situation and she was doing it on purpose. I was enjoying her show and the condition of the conductor. After telling us everything, conductor had nothing left to say and he moved back with a sad face as he lost something important.

Bus was moving fast now and I was back to touching her. I moved my hand inside her top and start feeling her boobs in flesh but she still not stopping me. I was becoming braver by that. It went on for sometime and we both turned hornier.

Again bus came to a standstill to pick some more passengers on the way. We heard some more people entering the bus. There were only couple of people entered the bus. They were moving around and I believed they were selecting seats. They selected the seats diagonally opposite to us. I was able to see them from the corner of the curtain which was covering the seats providing privacy to passengers. I saw two young guys. They were unable to see us but I had a view. Once they settled down our bus started again. Now next stop was around 2 hours away. Now as there was no stop I was totally into my wife. She didn't know who joined us in the bus as she was not able to see those guys from her position. I started my endeavor again and start exploring her boobs. I moved my hand inside her top again. I lifted her top almost to her boobs and start sucking her boobs. I moved her top enough to suck on her nipples. With all the sucking and touching she was getting hornier. She was moaning on my touch. Her moans were loud enough to be heard by the guys in the next cubical. All the time she was busy reading the book. She was not looking into my eyes. Now I am on top of her and sucking her boobs and biting her nipples. I didn't realize we already reached our next stop as I was so much engrossed in sucking.

Bus came to a standstill and bus conductor shouted for dinner and loo break. I got up and wife kept her book. She adjusted her dress but did not put bra. She was braless under her top. We came out of the bus with others. There were not much people there. We went to loo first. Then we went inside the restaurant for some food. We were looking at menu when two guys from our bus came to us and asked if they can sit with us. I looked at them as most of the tables were empty. My wife asked them to join us with a cute smile on her face. While standing their eyes were on my wife's braless top. Look like they were trying to imagine what is under that.

They sat with us, and we called waiter to take order. Meanwhile wife started conversation with them by asking about plan of vacation. We came to know their names were Ashmit and Ajay. They were in their final year of graduation and about to finish the course. Before finishing their course they decided to have last trip for fun. Ashmit was 22 years old and Ajay was going to be 22 in next few months. They were trying to take a glance of braless top of my wife whenever possible. She realized that and giving them good show by changing her position now and then. She started enjoying their company and we talked about so many things.

We had our food and were ready to go back to bus. Bus conductor also shouted about the departure and we were all ready to move towards bus. At that point wife mentioned to go for loo once again. I have to make payments for the food and bus was also about to start. Loo was on very dark place so I don't want her to go alone. Ashmit was listening to our conversation, he suggested going with her and I can make payments and Ajay would go back to bus and would ask driver to wait for us. I looked at wife and she said that would be fine and she went ahead with Ashmit.

I got busy making payment. Ajay went to bus. We reached bus together and bus started moving again. Once we were on our seat, wife told me about when she went for loo. She told me that loo area was extra dark because the light earlier was also not there. She told the same to Ashmit and he suggested going in open rather than dark loo. She took his suggestion and sat on the ground by lifting her knee length loose skirt. She was not wearing any panty too, which I was not aware of yet. Ashmit kept looking at her all the time while she was sitting on the ground and was even able to see her naked ass. She enjoyed the display and was feeling horny about someone seeing her in that situation other than me. After loo, they moved towards bus, all of sudden she lost her balance due to some stone in the dark. She was falling front when Ashmit caught her in between. His left hand directly land on her boob and he caught her tight to save the fall. One of his hands was on her boob and other was on her back. They stayed in that position for some time and all that time Ashmit was squeezing her braless boob from thin material top. It was more like touching her boob directly. Then he helped her to stand up properly. While doing so his hand slipped towards her ass. He was touching her nipple with one hand and ass with other for some time.

After telling me all the juicy info, she said "I liked that too much, someone other than you touching me was real exciting and I am feeling real horny right now". Meanwhile she started touching me. Her hand was going towards my penis. First she touched me from top of my short and then she moved her hand inside my shorts and touched my penis skin. All those description and her touching made me real hard. She opened my short and took out my penis. She touched my rock hard 7 inches penis top with her tongue. Her touch made my penis to grow harder. Then she started slowly taking my penis inside her mouth. She took my whole penis inside her mouth. She was deep throating me first time. Her nose was digging onto my skin. She stayed in that position for a moment. I felt my penis touching her all the way back of her throat. I was in heaven. Then she slowly started moving up and down on my penis. The view of my penis disappearing in her mouth was real exciting. I never imagined her sucking me with such a passion. It looked like she got really excited due to Ashmit's touching. My eyes were closed and I was enjoying the moment.

When I opened my eyes I saw Ashmit and Ajay were trying to look what was going inside our cabin from a small opening from the curtain. First reaction on that was to stop whatever was going on and ask those guys to go off. But on second thought I realized that she got excited because of touching of one of the guy and she liked that a lot. On that thought I made a plan to do something different. She was on her knees, due to that her ass was high in the air. She was not able to see those guys due to the position. Her top was hanging down and her boobs were also hanging without any restrain. As per my plan, I started touching her and moving her top towards her head. Her boobs were visible now to me. I believed Ashmit and Ajay might also got a view from that position. I changed my position and moved into a sitting position. I squeezed her boobs a bit and moved my hands towards her skirt. I pulled her skirt towards me and exposed her perfect ass to Ashmit and Ajay. Her ass was on full display to both of them. I understood that her pussy was also on display from the tinkle in their eyes.

I was not making any direct eye contact with them yet. But then I started looking directly in their eyes. Our eyes met and they realized that I know what they were doing. They looked each other and about to escape when I asked them to stop with a hand gesture.

Then I let them enjoy the show for some more time. Then I took one bolder step on behalf of her and made a gesture to them to come inside our cabin without making any noise. They looked shocked on my invitation. I assured them and asked them to come in. They entered our cabin behind my wife. She was not aware of that till that time. I asked them to move on either side of her. They took the positions. Ashmit on her left and Ajay on her right. She was still busy sucking me.

Both of them were looking her in great surprise. I asked them to start touching her. They both took their own time feasting by looking at her exposed body and then made a move toward her. They both started with her boobs which were hanging under her. As they touched her she awoke from what she was busy all that time. She looked directly in my eyes and looked around after that. I saw signs of painic on her face when she realized Ashmit and Ajay were also there. But she didn't respond to anything and continued to do what she was doing. Her pace was reduced and now she was moaning on the touch. Both guys were squeezing her boobs real hard. She removed my penis from her mouth and raised her head. That was the first time her eyes met Ashmit and Ajay. They both for a sec left her boobs as she came to sitting position. She sat in the relaxed position towards the wall of cabin. In doing that her skirt and top fall and covered her.

She looked in my eyes and gave a nod for what was happening. On her nod I moved towards her. I took her top and removed it over from her head. Now she was topless in front of us. I moved little bit ahead and squeezed her boobs. I sucked on her nipples in front of Ashmit and Ajay. Then I moved back and asked both of them to try what I did. They both jumped to either side of her. They both acquired one boob for themselves. They started squeezing her boobs, this time they were doing it gently. Then both of them at the same time started sucking on her boob. They were sucking her nipples and using their tongue on her. Her boobs are her most sensitive part and getting sucked by two people at the same time throwing her over board. She was in extreme ecstasy. She was moaning continuously.

I was watching her but was not able to stop me from being part of it. But at the same time I wanted to try my luck of seeing her with other guys. I moved little ahead and folded her legs a bit. I held her skirt and moved it over her thighs slowly. I exposed her silky thigh to those guys and moved it all the way to her waist. Now she was naked from bottom too. Her clean shaved pussy, which she did specially for vacation, was exposed to everyone. I moved my hand over her pussy and gave a gentle rub. She was wet underneath and her juices were flowing out of her pussy lips. Her pussy was glistening with her own juices. I expanded her pussy lips and rub my finger over her clit. She moaned in pleasure on that. Both of them were so busy sucking and nibbling her boobs. That was making her moaning little loudly. She was also aware of the place we were in and trying to control her moans to lower level. Selecting last seat is also helping us in not been heard.

I gave a nice rub to her pussy and then I bent forward to give it a little suck. I used my tongue to suck on her pussy. Her juices overflowed in my mouth and she had her first of so many orgasms of the night. She shivered on her orgasm. Ashmit moved above her boobs and start kissing on her lips. She also responded to him and kissed back. I moved back and started watching them. As soon as I moved away, Ajay moved his hand and started exploring her wet pussy. Ashmit and her kiss was becoming more and more intense, their tongues where exploring each others mouth. Ashmit's one hand was still on her boob and other hand behind her head. Two sets of hands and two mouths were exploring her everywhere. It was a great sight.

Ajay made a move and he moved towards her pussy. He adjusted himself between her legs and widened her legs to make a place for him. He lowered his tongue towards her pussy and flicked her clit with his tongue. Then he starts sucking her pussy with his tongue. He was trying to insert his tongue as much as possible in her pussy. He was fucking her with his tongue. She was moaning with pleasure and from her moans I was very much clear that she was near her next orgasm.

Ashmit stopped her kissing and moved down to her boobs again. Now he was biting her nipples, which is kind of catalyst to push her to orgasm. She had another intense orgasm. She shivered and moaned little loudly.

Both the guys stand straight after her intense orgasm. They opened their shorts and took out their penis in open. We had all kind of penis in view including mine. We had thick 7 inch penis of me, we had around 8 inch of thin penis of Ajay and we had 6.5 inch of very thick penis of Ashmit. Ashmit's penis was very thick it was almost like a thick cucumber with curve to it, while Ajay's penis was good 8 inches but little thinner than both of us. We all had our penis in open. We all were rock hard. She was looking with a surprise. She never saw more than one cock at a time before. Now she was in front of 3.

She again looked all three different penises like she was deciding what to do. She moved to her knees and moved her hand towards Ashmit's thick cock. Her hand was unable to grip the whole dick. His penis was really thick and with her hand on it, it really looked large. She moved her hand over his dick slowly trying to feel the length and thickness of it. Ashmit was enjoying the treatment very well.

She moved her other hand on Ajay's penis. She just touched his penis and he was moaning as he was about to cum. It looked like he did not have much experience. He shot his cum all over her hand. To my surprise his penis did not turn flaccid even after cum. She started rubbing his hard dick again.

She made a move towards Ashmit's thick cock. She moved her mouth on his cock. My wife was about to suck someone else's cock in front of me. Ashmit's cock was very thick to be in her mouth. She first took head of his dick in mouth and started lubricating it with her saliva. Then she started taking little more of his dick. Slowly his dick was disappearing in her month. With continuous effort very soon his whole dick was in her mouth. She was almost deep throating him. Then she started moving her head up and down on his dick. She was giving him a blow job. He was enjoying it a lot. Very soon he was also on the verge of cumming. With his expression it was clear he would cum any time. He was ready to shot his cum. He declared "I am cumming". But my wife didn't remove his penis from her mouth. He shot inside her mouth and she drank all of it. Not a single drop escaped.

As soon as Ashmit is done, my wife turned to Ajay. She took his cock in mouth and started giving him the same treatment. He came little late this time and again she drank everything. In that time Ashmit was hard again. All this time I was watching and stayed rock hard. I also wanted a relief but she was not planning for that. She stood up and removed all her clothing and asked everyone to do the same. We're all naked in the running bus.

She then lied down on her back between us. It was difficult to stop after looking her in that position. We all jumped on her. I positioned myself in between her legs with my penis on her pussy. I started slowly entering her. My penis was going inside her easily because of her wetness. My penis was fully inside her. I started motion inside her. I was taking out my penis fully out and inserting it fully again. She was moaning little loudly now. I asked Ashmit to close her mouth. He moved ahead and started kissing her again. Her moans were changed to hmms. Ajay was now sucking her boobs again. Three men were on her at the same time covering her whole body. I started fucking her hard. My penis was pounding her hard with full thrusts. My whole penis was going in and coming out all the way. I keep pounding her for next 10 mins continuously.

Ajay was sucking and biting her boobs hard and Ashmit was kissing her and not giving her any chance to moan. All of us were using her body as per our wish. Her orgasms were countless. She was so aroused she was having orgasm with every thrust. She lost count of her orgasms. About that time I was almost ready to come. I was feeling happy that I was the first guy to cum inside her. I shot loads of cum inside her. I shot huge amount of load inside her. It never came so much in past. I stayed inside her for some time. When I removed my penis from her pussy, mixed cum oozed out of her pussy. I took a back seat for a while.

Ashmit now sat down and maneuvered her towards her penis to make her suck her large penis. She positioned herself in such a way that her mouth was on tip of her penis once again and her ass was high in the air. She was taking his penis tip in her mouth. His large penis was just at the entrance but her mouth was already stretched. She started taking his penis slowly in her mouth. At that time her one hand was on Ajay's cock. She moved her hand from Ajay's cock to take help on holding Ashmit's cock.

Now she was holding Ashmit's dick from the base and using her mouth to take as much as possible inside her mouth. His huge thick penis was entering her delicate mouth. He was holding her head and trying to stuff more and more. She was taking his penis inside with real effort. His penis was not long so she was able to stuff it inside her mouth but due to the large width her mouth was stretched to max. Now she started moving her mouth. Seeing her stuffing so huge penis inside herself was so exciting and horny. She was throwing lot of saliva on his penis and started moving her mouth on him slowly. With her warm and tight mouth on his penis Ashmit was reaching his pinnacle very fast. She slowed down her pace on his penis to make him stay little longer.

While doing that her ass was in the air and Ajay was touching her boobs and ass all the time. I prompted him to move behind her and to start fucking her. On that he jumped and moved behind her. He positioned himself between her legs. He held his penis and started rubbing his penis on her ass. His penis moved to her pussy lips and touching her clits. She moaned with extreme pleasure on that. Taking that as a go ahead Ajay started moving in more comfortable position and at the same time finding her wet pussy. He pushed his thin and long penis slowly inside her pussy. He pushed his penis all the way inside her. She moaned loudly on that as his penis was exploring the places never explored before for her. He was fully inside her, his balls were only visible. He stayed there for few minutes to enjoy feeling of her pussy. He then started pumping his penis in and out her pussy. Few stroke he did slowly and then he increased his pace. He was moving in and out of her extremely wet and sloppy pussy with huge speed. His jerks were rhythmic with her moments on the Ashmit's penis. They both were ready to come anytime. She was sucking Ashmit hard and Ajay was fucking her pussy madly. They both make a grunting sound and came together.

Ashmit filled her mouth with hot cum, his penis was deep inside her mouth and he was holding her head tightly. He unloaded the jets of cum deep inside her throat. She galloped all of it not to be gagged. On other side Ajay was loaded his cum deep inside her pussy. He was also unloading huge jets of cum. With both the penis coming out of her holes cum also oozed out of her pussy and mouth. She sucked all the cum from the lips and drank it. Her thighs were also covered with mixed juices from Ajay and herself.

She fall back in lying position with a huge smile on her face. She was very satisfied.

Both Ashmit and Ajay were very satisfied and still thanking their luck. It was night by then I asked them to move to their cabin so that she could relax a bit. They both left thanking her again. She was too tired by then and fell asleep. I was looking at her, and feeling what went inside her. Her skin was glowing due to all the satisfaction she got and I was finding her more beautiful than ever. She slept naked in the cabin. I slept next to her with my hands on her boobs. She moaned on that. I moved a blanket over us just in case if someone passes by.

That night we both slept very well. I woke up because of nice feeling I was getting on my penis, it was her sucking me slowly. My penis was hard and it was inside her mouth. She was still naked and bus had not stopped yet. It was still not the full morning, still no sunlight. She sucked me till I came inside her mouth. She drank every drop of the cum from the mouth. She sucked me clean before moving. She wore her clothes. Her boobs were looking great in that early morning light. Our stop was approaching; we picked up our stuff and moved towards exit. We saw Ashmit and Ajay sleeping soundly in the next cabin. We didn't want to confront them as we didn't want them to tag along with us for the rest of the vacation. We moved out of the bus, bus conductor helped us with our luggage. He smiled in a much known way "as he knows what happened that night". We smiled back and moved towards to the hotel we booked for our vacation.

It was a long week vacation and with my wife transformed to a real slut, I wished lot of things will happen. It was one of the memorable vacations for me and her surprise really surprised me. Rest of the vacation will be coming in different stories.

We hired a taxi from the bus stand and reached hotel. We both were feeling quite fresh after such a session in the night and a good sound night sleep. There was no sign of tiredness on both of us. We booked the hotel in off season due to that we got it quite easily. Hotel was a resort which is like 50 meters from the beach. You could see the beach from the hotel and there were quite a few rooms which open towards sea. Hotel was posh with good facilities. We reached the reception. I showed the booking to the person on the reception. He welcomed us and greeted us with a smile. That time of the year was very slow tourism period. He mentioned, "You are visiting at the very slow and free time. It is off peak period for us. I am giving you one of the best rooms in the hotel." He called bell boy and handed the keys to him. We thanked him and proceeded to our room.

We went with the attended. He took us by the electric vehicle to the other part of the resort where our room was. It was not just a room it was more of a villa, which was standing alone in the area with lots of trees around. It was kind of isolated from other room due to trees and plants boundaries.

We entered the room and it was really nice and comfy room with lot of amenities. There was huge glass door on one side of the room, and when bell boy opened the door we could hear the sound of sea. Beach was clearly visible from the door and just a walk away. It was such a nice place. We felt really happy about the place.

We settled in the room, adjusted our stuff. Wife was in real different mood and it was clearly visible that her last night experiment brought out the dark side of her and she was really enjoying that. I was not complaining either. I was real happy with her state of mind. I was unable to remove any the last night thought from my mind. I was enjoying the change in her.

After settling down, wife suggested to order some breakfast to start the day. She wanted to enjoy every min of the vacation to full and didn't want to miss any opportunity to have fun. Her meaning of fun was really changed at that point. She asked me to order some breakfast and she went to take bath. I ordered coffee and breakfast for both of us. She came out of bathroom before the breakfast was served. She came out naked from the bath room. It was an instant hard on for me. Our eyes met and I pulled her to me. I started kissing her. About time, door bell rang and it was our breakfast.

I stood from the bed to take our breakfast but she said "I will take it." She moved towards door. She didn't bother to put anything on her and just moved like that to open the door. Before I said anything she already reached the door. She opened the door like that. Waiter greeted her saying "Good morning, madam." Then he realized what he was seeing, his mouth opened. His expression was really funny. He was looking at her boobs directly without any hesitation. Her clean shaved pussy was also on display for him. He was not able to decide where to look. His glare was stuck on her boobs. She was smiling at his condition. To his shock she asked him to come inside to keep the food on the table. Just to give him better view of her back she moved ahead of him. Waiter's eyes were fixed on her naked ass. She was moving her ass in very seductive manner. He was staring at her ass continuously. She moved ahead and sat on the sofa in front of the table. She kept one leg on the handle of the sofa and giving him an amazing view of her pussy. She said "Keep the breakfast on the table." All the time waiter's eyes were on her pussy. He kept the tray on the table.

"Thank you," she said in seductive voice. He turned and started moving towards door. His expression was more like a kid who lost his toy. He was taking glances from side whenever possible. "If you need anything, please call me," he stopped, turned and told us. All that time his eyes were fixed on her naked body. He was trying of observe as much as possible. He turned again to leave.

She called "Hey! You are forgetting your tip." He turned again with happiness that he would get some more time to watch her. She raised her hand as she wanted to give him something. He reached for her hand with his eyes on her body. He raised his hand to take tip from her hand. She held his hand and pulled him towards herself. She moved his hand all the way to her boobs. She put his hand on her right boob. He was in great shock as what had happened to him. He was no where thought in his dreams about that. He was considering himself to be luckiest. Touching her was not even in his dreams. But it was happening. He was awestruck by that. His hand was on her boob.

Wife moved her hand and kept it over his hand on the boob. She squeezed his hand to give him idea about what to do. He woke up from his dream and got the signal. He was young guy with huge hands. He started squeezing her boob. She moaned on that. Sensitivity of her boobs made her moan. Hearing her moan he got more confident and started squeezing her boob strongly. His Palm was covering most of her boob. He then moved his fingers to her nipples squeezing them hard. She moaned more on that. Her nipples are most sensitive part for her body. He was rubbing her nipples hard between her fingers. Her nipples were grown hard and large. She then removed her hand from her boob saying "I think this much tip is enough." He had the most thankful expression on his face. He was thanking her again and again for special tip. He left the room.

I was watching all this from the bed. As soon as the room door was closed I was on her. I was naked already in between when it was all happening but nobody noticed me. My penis was hard like iron. I liked when she show off herself to other men. When waiter touched her, it was huge excitement for me. I was waiting for waiter to leave the room. I jumped on her and moved her leg on the sofa hand to my shoulder and positioned myself between her legs exactly near her pussy. My hard penis was touching her pussy lips. She was very wet down there. Her wetness was clearly visible. She also wanted a good fuck.

I moved my penis inside her pussy. Her wet pussy did not present any resistance. I was very excited with all that happened and pushed my penis all the way in, in one shot. She moaned "Ahwee, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck your slut hard." I get more excited when she talks dirty. I started pumping her hard with taking out my penis all the way out and pounding all the way in. "Fuck me, fuck your slut, fuck me hard" were the words coming out of her mouth.

Due to all excitement I was unable to control me. I was pounding in her pussy very hard and fast. She was continuously moaning on what was happening. She raised her bottom to make penetration more deep. She was shouting "Yes, please fuck me like a slut. Fuck me. Put your penis all the way inside me." She also came to rhythm by moving her ass with my thrusts. We both were in different world of passion.

She shouted loudly to declare her orgasm. "I am cuming. I am cuming." Her orgasm was very strong. It lasted for long. I was unable to control myself seeing her cuming so hard. I started filling her pussy with my cum. I pushed my penis all the way inside her. I exploded my cum deep inside her. We both felt very relieved and satisfied.

When we came back to senses it was time for lunch. We decided to go out to explore the area and plan our next adventure.

After such a great session we decided to go out, look around and explore the area. In Goa, riding a gear-less scooter is one of the best ways to go around. We hired a scooter from the hotel. She also knew riding the scooter, so we decided to share the driving. Driving close of beaches is another experience everyone should enjoy while in Goa.

We picked up the scooter and left the hotel. For this ride she decided to wear a loose top with short shorts. I was in usual shorts and t-shirt. We were strictly following no under garments vacation rule.

I was riding the scooter. She was sitting behind holding me tightly. We looked around for the beaches and the shops in the area. I suggested finding a good place for dinner. Map showed a good place little far from the area. We decided to give it a try.

We started in the direction. We were crossing a little deserted area to reach the location, when she moved her hand inside my t-shirt. She started caressing my chest. She moved another hand inside my shorts. She slightly opened the zip of my short for better access. She was now holding my penis. My penis started growing in her hands. She started rubbing me with both her hands. Being on scooter and in open air, it was extra excitement. She was making sure it to be a great experience for me.

I was driving very slow to balance as well as to take pleasure of actions. The area was very deserted and not a single vehicle passed by. Cold evening breeze was adding to pleasure and making it even more difficult to control. I was fast approaching towards ejaculation. I did not want to end it. I wanted it to last much longer. Her hand was moving swiftly on my penis. Her second hand was pinching my nipples and caressing my chest.

When I was about to release, she somehow understood and slowed her pace. We were also approaching towards populated area. She moved her hands out and I fixed my zipper.

It was totally new avenue we explored today and I was really excited about the wild side of my wife. We entered the designated restaurant. Ambiance of the place was very nice with nice cozy sitting arrangement. We selected the seat with comfy sofa. We both sat on the same side close to each other. There was big cloth on the table which was covering most of the view from the other side. Being on corner there was no chance to have anyone on the back side.

As we settled down, waiter arrived for the order. We ordered food. While waiting for the food, I moved closer to her. I touched her on the thighs. She spread her legs and put her head on my shoulder. My hand started roaming on her thigh. My hand was moving up towards her pussy. She was not wearing any panties under her shorts. My hand was almost touching her pussy lips. She was wet under there. My other hand moved over her top. I started touching her big, nice, bra-less tit from her soft top.

On that exact time, our food was ready and served. Waiter served the food and looking at our condition gave a smile to both of us. With his message to enjoy our food, he left. We enjoyed our dinner very much. While dinner we both tried not to get distracted from food. We finished our food and moved out of the restaurant.

On return trip, she insisted to drive. I sat behind her holding her in my embrace. Weather was cool and very romantic. Moon was shining. Cool breeze of Night Sea was amazing. Sound of sea was like music. I was holding her around her waist. Once we crossed the populated area and came to deserted stretch, my hands started moving. Now it was my turn to have fun. My hands entered her top. I covered her boobs. I started squeezing her boobs. I pinched her nipples.

Touching, squeezing and pinching throwing her to ecstasy. She was driving very slowly, which was giving both of us enough time and ease to enjoy the moment.

I moved one hand towards her shorts. I popped open the button and zip of the short. My hand again started enjoying her wet pussy lips. I was able to reach to her clit in driving position. On my first touch on her clit, she moaned very loudly. I was squeezing her boobs wildly. My fingers where trying to explore her pussy as much as possible.

It was becoming difficult for both of us to handle it any more. We were dying to have wild sex, but we did not have enough patience to reach hotel. Because of oncoming vehicle we got a moment. In that moment she turned the vehicle on the side lane and moved the vehicle to very deserted and quite location. We stopped behind a big tree.

As soon as vehicle stopped, she got down and asked me to park it properly. As I parked it and turn around, she was bottomless. She removed her shorts. She moved to the scooter and sat on the seat with her legs wide open. She commanded me to remove my shorts and to come closer. I did as she asked for. As I came closer, she guided my penis in her dripping wet pussy. I pushed myself as deep as possible in that condition. She moaned loudly with first thrust.

We both started moaning and saying all the amazing things to each other as our penetration session starts. We both needed it desperately. We were matching each other thrust. She was trying to take me as deep as possible. I was trying the same. My mouth found here boobs. I started sucking her, which threw her to the edge.

We were excited with all our adventure from the day because of that we both reached to our pleasure point soon. She announced it first. We both came hard and loud together. It was one of the memorable moments of the trip.

We both wanted to repeat it again. We relaxed there for some time in each other arms. She started it again by touching my penis. She moved down and started sucking my soft penis. Her skills and cool breeze brought me another hard-on.

We repeat the session one more time, with her legs on my shoulder to make it more deep and pleasurable. Second session was relaxed and longer than the first one. We satisfied each other. We came together.

It was very satisfying after those intense scooter rides. We returned to the hotel holding each other. The day ends with lot of fun and memorable events. But it is just the start, of the more fun filled vacation.

After that intense session we both slept naked holding each other.

Next morning we decided to visit one of the beach nearby. We ordered the breakfast. Wife went to the bathroom to get ready for the day on the beach.

Our same usual attendant (Sam) came to serve the breakfast. Today he missed out his tips as wife was not available. I enquired about the nice beach nearby. He informed about one of best beach was private beach for the hotel. Beach was isolated from the rest of the area and only way to reach it was from hotel. It is little far from the hotel and hotel provides drop to the beach. Hotel also provides an option for lunch on the beach.

It was amazing info which we were not aware of. I asked him to arrange for the drop for us to the beach. He left to make arrangement.

Wife came out of the shower drop naked. She was looking amazingly gorgeous with water dripping from her hairs. I informed her about the beach nearby. She got excited about the beach. We packed the essentials for the beach. Meanwhile Sam returned with an electric cart for the drop.

Wife decided to wear a tiny red halter bikini, which was covering her nipple and small bit of her boobs. She was wearing matching bottom which is tied on her waist, not leaving much for imagination. She also tied a beach cover on her bottom.

We were all set to go for the trip. We boarded the cart with the luggage. She took the seat on the front of the cart with Sam. I settled on the back seat. We started for our short trip in the cart. She was sitting on the front seat in an angle so that driver will have a good view of her upper boob. Sam's concentration was on her boobs most of our ride.

We reached the location after 15 mins of ride. Sam showed us the beach area and luckily there was no one on the beach. He informed us that due to low occupancy most probably no one would come to beach today. Now that beach was just for us.

He helped us to set up the beach towels and an umbrella. He also showed us around the place. At the end he showed us a place which is more like a mud pool. He told us that a bath in the pool refreshes you and rejuvenate your body. With a wink, he also informed us to take a mud bath in nude.

He informed us about the lunch arrangement. He told us the time when he would return with lunch. When he was about to return, wife decided to be tease again and removed her cover and gave Sam a view. Sam's eye where glued to her bottom as her bikini bottom were not covering much. He returned to hotel with some sweet memories.

As soon as he left, without any more delay, wife lied down on the towel and unhooked her top and bottom. She lied on her stomach and asked me to apply sun screen lotion on her back. It was another "next" for us, lying naked on the beach. I started applying sunscreen on her back. Her skin felt so good because of warm sun and ocean breeze. I applied sunscreen all over her back with little extra attention on her bums.

Once I completed the back I asked her to turn around. She turned around and her boobs came to the view. I started applying sunscreen on her front. I took good amount of cream and applied on her boobs. My touch and open surrounding instantly awaken her nipples. Her nipples became very hard. I pinched her nipple between my fingers and gave her a suck. They felt extra hard inside my lips. I applied cream to rest of the parts as well. I covered her pussy with cream and massaged her clits and lips. I used two fingers to apply little bit more cream inside her pussy lips.

She turned toward me and touched my penis over my shorts. I was getting hard with sun and fun we were having at the beach. She removed my shorts too and applied cream over me too. We enjoyed the sun, while touching each other. It was little hot being there in sun. I called for a dip in the cool sea water.

We both got up and ran towards sea. We jumped into water. Cold water took away all the heat. We started playing in water. She started splashing water on me. I caught hold of her and dropped her in water. She was under water when I felt her hand on my penis under water. She was rubbing her hands on my penis under water. I pulled her out of water, but she did not let go the hold of my penis. My hands moved to her boobs. She was holding my penis with both her hands. My penis reached his maximum hardness.

She moved towards our towels. I followed her. We came out of the water. She lied down on the towel and spread her legs. I took the place between her legs. I moved myself in the position to push my hardness in her wetness. I moved close to her and put the tip and then some length inside her wet pussy. I moved my lips to her hard nipples and started sucking them.

She was moaning loudly. Sex in open and all the teasing made both of us so horny. We both were enjoying. I start pumping myself inside her. My penis was coming all the way out and in another thrust it is going all the way in. She was matching with my thrusts in rhythm. We forgot where we were. It was an amazing to have sex in the open. We were in the open for anyone to see us. But we forgot about the location. We were so engrossed in the act, we were not worried about the location.

The act continued for long which feels like hours, we both were very close to the release. She shouted loudly and increased her speed. I also increased my speed. We both were about to cum. With few more steps, we both reached final point and cum together. It was amazing round of sex. It was one of the most intense session we had on the trip.

We both lied together next to each other. I was covering her one boob with my hand and her hand was holding my dick.

After some time, we decided to go towards the mud pool. We both were naked as there was no one on the beach. We entered the pool, it was very refreshing touch. We both sat down. She put her head on the corner and lied down in the pool. I started covering her with the mud. I put mud on her boobs, her stomach, her pussy, her legs. Except her face everything was covered in the mud. She looked like a goddess. She did the same to me and covered me in the mud.

We stayed in the mud for some time before we felt it is drying of on our body. We both came out of the pool and moved towards water to clean us. We entered the water and washed each other. It was good experience.

We returned to our towels. She lied down on her back to relax. I grabbed a drink from the cooler. I heard some noise and saw Sam returned with the lunch. He was alone with some bags. He approached us. She was asleep and did not notice Sam approaching. When Sam saw her lying there naked, his concentration moved to her. Finally he was getting his "tip" for all the good work he was doing. He arranged the food on the make shift table. While doing so he was not missing any chance of looking at her. Once all the arrangement was done he moved back to his cart to return. While going back he turned quite a few times to catch the final glimpse. All this time he did not notice, I was enjoying his condition.

I woke her up. While having lunch I told her about Sam. She had a good laugh on his condition. She also said how mean I was to tease him so much. She told me that she would repay him for all this.

Lunch was quick and we decided to go inside water one more time before we finish for the day on our own "private beach". After relaxing for some more time after lunch we both entered water once again. She moved towards a stone lying close to beach. She reached close to the stone, I followed her to the spot. She bent towards the stone as she was trying to climb on the stone. Instead she positioned herself on the stone but bending forward and sticking out her ass towards me. She opened her legs and gave me an inviting smile. Her face was out of the water and her body was half inside and half outside of the water.

I positioned myself behind her. Her pussy was under water. Water and her juices making her wet. I put my penis head over her pussy and pushed myself inside her. Because of her wetness my penis slide easily. I pushed myself all the way inside her. Doing all this in water was really an amazing feeling. I started moving myself into her. She started matching my rhythm. We were pushing each other hard. Every time, I was coming all the way out and going back all in. With every stroke, water was getting splashed.

I moved my hands under her and hold her boobs. I started squeezing her boobs. I pinched her nipples between my fingers. She moaned loudly. She moved up and hold me from back of her hands. Her back was touching my chest. I hold her close to me. I cupped her boobs under my palm. We never stopped, fucking each other, all this time.

She moved her leg up. I hold her leg in my hand and we created more space for us to move. I increased my pace and she was equally reciprocating. Our excitement was reaching to the peak. We both madly fucking each other.

I increased my pace as I felt reaching towards the end. She started moaning loudly as she was also feeling the heat. She started shivering due to her orgasm. Her pussy tightened on my penis, which threw me out. I put all the load inside her. She squeezed every drop out of me.

We stayed inside water for some time. When we returned to shore it was almost evening and time to return to the hotel. Sam returned to pick us up. By that time she wore her bikini and I was back in my shorts.

While packing our stuff, Sam enquired about the day. She started talking to him. She informed him about how good it was and we enjoyed it a lot. She sat in the front seat of the cart again. He started the cart and as we moved cart jerked because of uneven surface. She lost her balance. She fall towards Sam and landed her hand on his penis. She realized that but acted as nothing has happened. She got up and in that process her bikini top knot got stuck in the handle of the cart. As she got up her bikini fall from the front and her boobs were exposed for us.

Sam apologized for the driving. His glance stuck on her boobs when he realized that her top was not on the place. He was apologizing but his eyes were not moving away. She did not bothered about her nudity. She smiled and ask him to start. She did not attempt to cover herself. She let Sam have a good view of her boobs and hardened nipples. He drove us back to the hotel room without moving his eyes from her boobs. Somehow we reached safely to the hotel.

We entered our room. Sam kept our stuff on the table and left for the day with some good memories.

We were tired because of the day's activities, we decided to sleep and got ready for next adventure next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment