Saturday 21 May 2016

How My Wife Was Tricked To Fuck


How a Stranger fucked my wife.

I left my wife tied to the window. Hands secured above her head. Eyes covered with her shawl securely tied. I slowly opened the door and let him in.

I had great fantasy of seeing my wife being fucked by someone else. I had tried to talk her into it but she was adamant. The more I read sex stories, the more determined I became. I began posting my stories online too to make up for my fantasies.

Then I got a mail from Babu.

He appreciated my stories. I send him a mail with one line –

"Are you interested in fucking my wife?"

From there we developed a new unheard relation. At first he thought I was joking, then when he agreed I was reluctant – could I trust a stranger? But the lust was above all and I decided to trust him. We soon fixed a meeting place and got to know each other putting the fears to rest. We developed an outline and I introduced him to my wife as friend who will be here for few days. Earlier I had coaxed her to try out the Basic Instinct model and here she was smiling and tied to the window with her eyes blindfolded.

I let Babu in. His eyes were full of lust. My wife was 28, slim and beautiful. She had medium sized boobs and a good ass. She wore a night-dress. Babu came near her with my perfume on him. With shaking hands he pressed her boobs as she giggled. I took my video cam and began to record. He slowly began to grope her. His hands slowly moved over her body to her Venus and squeezed. He opened the buttons of her night-dress. She wore a red panties and a black bra beneath. He pulled up her bra and her melons jumped out as if waiting to be freed. He squeezed her boobs and kissed her nipples as it began to grow. He slowly nibbled it and she hmmmmed expressing her delight. Babu undressed like a man possessed. He pulled up a chair and climbed on it and pressed his dick on her lips. She hesitated as if unfamiliar smell, then as the push continued she gave in and he pushed in. she began to suck it teasingly and then rotating it in her mouth and then trying to engulf it. Babu had never got such a sucking and I knew how surprised he would be. She had that magic in her mouth which was better than her pussy. For a second he stood still then grabbed her hair as he began to stream in his cum to her mouth. He held her head for 2 minutes as the last drop of cum was drained from his dick.

He looked at me surprised. We had planned of hours of recording and had planned not to cum till our memory cards were full. I showed him the sign to come down and pointed to the bathroom. He went in and washed and came fast in between. I gave him the cam and stripped and applied my perfume. I then took on the task.

I clutch her boobs and squash it hard. She was surprised that I came again. My hand moved all over her body, determined to put up a show for Babu. He was recording it all. I came behind her, kneeled down and slowly pulled down her panties to her thigh revealing her hidden bush. It was trimmed and kept neatly. I kissed her pussy and teased it with my tongue. She moaned with pleasure. I let my hand run over her tender thighs giving her the extra sense of bliss. Grabbing her ass I pushed her pussy to my mouth as I sucked he clitoris. I began to suck like a little baby sucking and pulling the nipples. She was getting mad in ecstasy. I teased my tongue to her hole and pushed in rotating. After some time I got up and loosened the ropes just enough to turn her around and at the same time was careful her hands did not reach he blindfold. I noticed the excitement rise in Babu's eyes and dick as her ass came to view. He came over to me and gave me the cam. I took it and withdrew to enjoy the show.

He squeezed her ass and kneeled down. Opening her ass cheeks he let his tongue loose as she began to wriggle. He tongued her asshole. She tried to move away but he held her and continued teasing her asshole. She started shouting – leave me – but he held her and his tongue continued to throb in her asshole. Finally retiring to the fate she stood patiently as he continued teasing her. She was feeling awkward and forgetting her angry she laughed – "What are you doing?" Babu was busy trying to insert his tongue to her asshole while she was trying her best to reject it. Not leaving a bit of action I shot all in my cam for future enjoyment. He split open her ass wider and applied gel which I had passed. She shuddered as the cold cream was applied. Anticipating something she began to wriggle. Babu was smart. He put the gel in her ass and began to tease her pussy. He pinched her nipples and sucked her pussy. She felt the pleasure rising again. He continued to tease her, then without warning he pushed his dick into her pussy.

For a moment seeing her face I feared she was unconscious. The sudden drive into her pussy gave a sudden jolt of seventh heaven in new heights. She was like a drug addict in his hand. Never before was she teased so much and the sudden drive was something never experienced. He rammed on as she began to moan insensible words as if in a fit. I was very much surprised to see my wife in such a stage- this was an area unseen and untouched. It was like he was fucking a virgin. I recorded her facial expression – the sudden lust which appeared in her face increased my lust. I knew later on when I watch the video; her facial expression was enough for me to cum

Babu held her boobs and rammed in to her pussy as she began to scream louder unknowingly. He suddenly stopped fucking and pulled out his dick and turned her around. In a quick movement he split open her ass and pushed his dick in. it went in as if going into a cake. She let out a scream as he sustained his ramming into her ass. O you bastard she screamed but he was thrusting it deeper and deeper. With one hand he entertained her pussy and the other her nipples – her anger and pain was all giving away to this forbidden pleasure. He continued fucking her ass for a long time and teasing her pussy. She started crying –

"O my God – I am Cumming – Fuck me harder – yeaa – hmmmm push deeper hmmmm nooooooooo."

Then suddenly she shuddered as she began to cum. He pulled her closer and squashed her boobs and held her still as he began to cum in her ass. He gave one more push and both of them held each other in crushing grip as he freed his lust into her ass, the same time she was Cumming. For few seconds they held like that but it seemed for an eternity. He pulled his dick out of her ass and climbed on the chair and inserted into her mouth. This time there was no objection but greedily accepted as she licked all his cum from his dick.

He stepped down and I handed over my cam to him. I jumped up the stool and pushed my dick into her mouth and began to fuck hard. I didn't have to wait for long. As soon as her lips encircled my dick it was throbbing to release the small army. With a push I held her head and speeded up my action squeezing her boob's in-between. Surprising her again I ejaculated in her mouth. I pushed my dick deep into her throat and forced all my sperm down her throat as my fantasy fulfilled. She choked a little but managed it and sucked my dick as I began shooting my never ending sperm to her mouth while it was being recorded.

Babu withdrew as I got down and closed the door slowly. I untied her and removed her blindfold. She looked at me in a new way.

"You came many times. How is it possible....."

Before she could complete it I said "That's the power of ropes and blindfold. Was it good?"

"Good!! It was EXCELLENT." She exclaimed "We must do this again once in a while."

I smiled at her thinking- O yes we were going to do it. I wondered what she would say if I told her Babu had a part in her – and in today's Ecstasy.

One day I hope we will get a chance to fuck her together – without the blindfold or maybe an orgy.

************ *********

After the incident, by which I tricked my wife, I always wanted to see it done again. I wanted her to feel the two dicks at the same time. I began to visualize it.

After months of visualization and planning, finally I was ready.

I called up my old friend Babu, who was more than delighted. I told him of my new inspiration. He now believed I could do anything.

I introduced him to my wife. Little did she know that his dick had met her pussy before and done more than just introduction. I told her he would be staying here for 1 week.

Soon Babu became very friendly to all of us. He was very playful with my daughter and always kept her engaged, giving me and my wife some intimate moments. One week passed and no one seemed to be noticing. I decided to go with the plan. Babu had mingled with my family well, always joking or teasing around – not only with my wife, even me. So it seemed like it was his character. He was teasing nowadays more on my wife, but again, no one noticed. I had a five day plan.

From that day onwards I put my daughter to sleep early, saying she had to go to school early. She was in the fifth grade. So that we would be free early in the night.

Day 1 - After the Supper, we all sat down to play cards. Slowly we got bored and switched to movies. I had kept some movie ready, but it was made to look like Babu had brought it. It was a love story, with many beach scenes but no nudity. The girls in bikini didn't bother anyone. After the film we went and slept.

Day 2 – The second day soon began for us as soon as my daughter went to school. We sat and ate together watching film. This time it was little more passionate with kissing scenes. After the movie, we sat and cracked jokes and helped my wife in the kitchen. By noon again we ate lunch watching a movie, this time action. It had a little steamy scenes and the edge of nudity. Again by night we were watching another movie, but not without protest from my wife. But I said I wanted to finish seeing the movies Babu brought before he left. She said then she is going to sleep and we both could watch. I insisted and pleaded and she sat down. This time we had introduced a small nudity scene where the hero would pull down her dress and squeeze her breast and then suck her nipples. It ended very fast.

"Ayaee! What kind of dirty movie you are watching?" she said

"Haha,"laughed Babu "I am not the one who made this film."

"I am going. I don't want to see such films." She got up to go.

"C'mon Susie, Don't be a kid." I said to her holding her hand.

"Don't worry, I am not going to look at your face when any scene comes, "Babu teased her.

I pulled her near and embraced as Babu turned around.

"Chee, what are you doing?" she whispered.

"Do I need permission to embrace my wife?" I whispered back.

"Your friend will think you are a dirty person." She whispered back smiling.

"No one has ever called a husband a dirty person, because he embraced his wife."

"Sometimes you might need the permission of others to do something to your wife," she replied with a naughty smile.

"What something?" I asked.

"Go." She pushed me jokingly. I slowly put my hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. I held her and watched the film. She looked at Babu, who was fully concentrated in the stunt scenes. She snuggled towards me and watched the film.

Slowly as the movie progressed, I let my hand wander over boobs. She gave a quick glance at Babu and then pushed my hand off. I held her hand and kept a pleading face. She looked at me and pointed Babu with her face. I blinked my eyes as if to say don't worry. Once again I put my hands on her shoulder and held her. Then slowly let my hand down. She looked at me with an aggravating face- as a girlfriend who enjoys but fears the world, tries to protest, to show that she is a good girl. I squeezed her breast and teased her nipples, feeling it grow. After some time she eased up and we began to see the movie, my hand still cuddling her breast.

Slowly I let my hand slide inside her shirt and squeezed her soft lumps. I felt my hand sinking in to her breast. She had a wonderful soft body. I opened my pant zip and let my dick out. She looked at me with surprised big eyes. She showed signs pointing to Babu and pleaded. I showed her the sign of silence and put her hand on my dick, whispering that he won't see if she kept it covered. I continued groping her, but by now she didn't know what mood she was in.

Fear – that someone will see or Voyeur pleasure – doing something forbidden or sexual pleasure – by my grope. All three pleasures were mixing and she was going blank. She just wanted to get up and go. But I held her and she couldn't go without creating a scene. If she created a scene Babu will turn back and find me unzipped with my dick out and we would be the laughing stock. So she was in a big quandary and thus participating unknowingly.

She stroked my dick and I pushed her face towards my dick. She tried to protest. I pointed to Babu and put my fingers on my lips and pushed again. This time she quickly took my penis in her mouth and sucked fast, hoping that if I cum – all this would end. My hand went over to her skirt and slowly pulled it up. Without getting up, she held it with one hand. I squeezed her ass and led my finger to her pussy teasing. I began to rub it as she began to feel the pleasure rise. I pulled her up and got up to insert my dick into her mouth standing, but she mistook it and thought I was going to take her to the bedroom. Before I could stop her, she went to the bedroom. I followed her.

"What are you doing?" she asked me angrily.

I smiled and kissed her hard on her lips and began to suck it. She pushed me away. I pulled her back and once again kissed her. I let my hand wander over her assets.

Day 3 – by the 3rd day we were cracking sexual jokes and teasing one another. That day we didn't see any movie and went to sleep early, but we didn't sleep and sat to talk. Later in the night I got up to go to the bathroom. I looked into Babu's room and called my wife. She came wondering what happened and I pointed to Babu. He was sleeping, but his dress was undone and his dick was sticking out.

"Sheeeee, "she said and turned to look away.

"No, Look." I said pointing to him. "His dick is pink."

"Whatever it is I don't want to see," she said giving a quick glance and walking away. I tried many things to make her see but she was adamant.

Day 4 - The next morning she woke up at her usual 5.00 am and walked to the bathroom. She opened the door and there stood Babu. He was jacking off with his eyes closed. She gave a startled look and looked at him. His eyes still closed he was pumping his dick. She looked around if anyone saw. Seeing no one she looked once more at his dick as his dick was throbbing in his hands. She looked in an amused way and with a smile walked off. She looked at me. I was still sleeping. Thinking no one knew this episode she sat near me waiting Babu to go out of the bathroom. As she heard Babu going back to his room, she went back to the bathroom.

As she entered the bathroom we ran to check our spy pen camera, which he had in his pocket. Our dick arose as we saw her opening the door and her startled face. Then her second glance and smile made our day. We had installed a second camera where both she and his dick could be seen together, but it didn't capture correctly.

Babu went and talked to her as nothing happened, but whenever she saw him she would start to giggle and he would ask what happened and she would continue with a red face still giggling. Babu acted as if he didn't understand and laughed with her.

Day 5 – Day 5 began with nothing unusual, but we had plans for the night. My daughter went to sleep early as usual. By 10.30 we were set with wine glass and chicken in front of the idiot box. She was saying she really enjoyed Babu's trip and felt like a family and we said cheers.

Soon the movie began. It was a romantic sex comedy with a good story out line. I held her hand in mine and watched the movie and while the sex scenes came I became naughty and she would scold me jokingly. I took her to the kitchen.

"He is a movie freak. He won't notice even if we have sex there."

She laughed and hit me jokingly. I pulled her towards me and kissed her. She closed her eyes as my lips touched hers and I sucked her lips, slowly as my tongue found its way. She smiled at me.

"These days you are naughty, what's cooking?"

"Nothing dear, it's true he is a movie freak and he is glued to the screen. Come I will show you," I said pulling her.

We stood near the door and I cleared my throat and he didn't look. I looked at her saying didn't I say? Then I made all sorts of coughing noise and he still was glued on the tube. She laughed and I embraced her saying I told you. I moved closer to her body letting my dick touch her ass. She smiled shyly. I squeezed her boobs then slowly let my dick out and placed in between her legs. She gave a worried look at Babu, who was still watching the film. Little did she know that this was all arranged and he won't look back? I let my hand over her smooth thigh as she bit her red lips. Suddenly I pulled her panties down and pressed myself on her. She tried to grab her panties and in that process her ass pressed on my dick. She tried to pull it up, but I held her. She looked at me with angry eyes. I pinched her nipples and let my dick in her pussy. It went in easily as if it was buttered. She was stunned as I began to rock her. She began to wriggle.

"Hold on dear, I am going to cum. If you create a scene now maybe he will turn around. Just give me 5 seconds and I will cum." I whispered to her as my hands groped her. She stood like frozen.

Her boobs seemed to jingle on my hand and slowly the nipples were growing. She was feeling the heat. I turned her face and kissed her. She kissed me back. A good sign. I kept on kissing and groping her as I led to the dark kitchen room. She seemed more relaxed and kissed me harder. I let her boobs out and tasted them as she held my head. Teasing her nipples with my tongue, I grabbed her boobs. My hands wandered over her skirt and lifting it to find her half naked ass. I squeezed them hard and let my finger tease her asshole. She wriggled in pleasure as my fingers invaded her ass. Once again I let my dick into her pussy and began to fuck her. She grabbed on me mumbling as the pleasure eased forward in her veins.

I saw Babu coming towards the kitchen from the corner of my eye. I lifted her skirt higher displaying her sweet ass, while continuing to fuck her and finger fucking her ass. He enjoyed the show and as planned turned on the light and said "Oh!"

"Turn off the light and get out." I shouted without stopping the fuck. She was suddenly dazed but my dick in her pussy was clouding her mind. By the time her senses worked Babu turned off the light and went.

"Did Babu see us?" she giggled.

"Yeah," I said "but nothing is going to stop me fucking you."

She giggled again and held me tighter as my dick banged her pussy. I saw Babu creeping towards us. I kissed her, knowing that she would close her eyes and she did, giving way to Babu to creep behind me. He kneeled behind me. I squeezed her ass then held my hand away as Babu squeezed her ass. She didn't notice the difference. Babu began to tease her ass hole and inserted his finger in. she moaned 'hmmmm' as his finger slide in. he took some butter and applied on her asshole and pushed in his finger. She bit my lips as the pleasure began to rise. Her signs were readable, she was going to cum. I slowly tapped Babu with my leg.

Sign to crawl out from behind, he slowly came behind her and stood up. I kissed her hard and opened up her ass cheeks wide enough so that her asshole would be accessible. He slowly placed his dick on her asshole. She might have thought it was my finger and she moaned. I fucked her harder and deeper and faster. She held me hard and moaned and said I am Cumming. Babu pushed his dick into her asshole. It was all of a sudden and she was on the verge of Cumming. He fucked her ass faster. It took a moment for her as the pain and pleasure registered. But I continued fucking her faster. She was trying to object but she began to cum. 'Ohhhh' she moaned as Babu and I exploded in her. As Babu began to cum in her ass, she began to wriggle. I held her tight with closed eyes.

"Hey! Leave me, Babu is here."

I said I didn't care, I am Cumming.

"But he is touching me." She replied. I said I didn't care.

"But he has his thing in me."

"No dear, I have my thing in you." I said still not opening my eye.

"No he is doing it from behind." She replied trying hard to make me understand.

"She means her Kundi (ass)," Babu said lying on her back, his dick still oozing in her ass as my dick drained the last of my cum in her pussy.

I said, "It doesn't matter as long as we cum together."

She tried to wriggle from us as she was sandwiched in between us. Babu squeezed her breast to her horror. She began to shout at him. He held her mouth and pumped her ass again. My dick too was awakening.

I wondered how long this night would last for us and what the consequences would hold ahead. Whatever it would be, till it came I decided to enjoy and let Babu enjoy too.

********************************************


After that night, my wife had changed. I feared she would create a scene and divorce me. On the contrary, she invited us for the second fuck. At first we thought she was going to explode and was challenging us, but when she grabbed Babu's dick and began to suck it, our fear turned to joy.

But all that was to be changed.

We had created a monster!

Soon she became a nymphomaniac making me worried. She loved to tease men and didn't care whoever and whenever it was. It was fun in the beginning but soon the talk spread that my wife was a loose woman, who would lift her dress to any dick. I tried to tell her that we should do this to only strangers or at unknown places but she would not listen. Sometimes I wondered if this was her revenge.

For example: in the morning when the newspaper boy or the milkman comes, she will be busy cleaning the front. As she hears them come, she will bend down and do something giving a good view of her breast through her front - low cut dress. Pretending not noticing them, she lifts her dress, showing her milky thighs. Sometimes if its relatives, she would go to the terrace and call them and would talk to them when they are standing beneath the stairs. Midway she would come down. She would squat, lifting her dress, revealing her skimpy panties and climb down and continue her talk as if nothing happened.

She loved to see the men's eye bungle. Their confused look, not believing what they saw, wondering if she was inviting them and that too in front of her husband, all interested her. Since we are from Kerala, all consider the wife as shy and reserved one.

One day a plumber came and was working in the bathroom. He was working on the flush tank. She just barged in and lifted her dress and sat to urinate – right in front of him. The plumber looked around to see if anyone else saw this lusty scene. He didn't see me watching from behind the door. I saw his eyes widen as the golden shower poured out. She just said a 'sorry' and walked away.

Soon the word spread and even old men came to our house on some pretext when I went out. One day when I came, I found her sitting on an old man's lap. His hands were fondling her breast. As soon as he saw them, he gave a sly smile and said she was like a daughter to him. I got angry and said

"Do you fondle your daughter's breast with your dick pressing up against her ass?"

He didn't say anything, but quickly left.

"What's the matter?" my wife asked, "I thought you liked such drama's."

Yes, I had liked it but now I was getting fed up. It was fun when it was a new theme and when I was horny but to see my wife being used like this hurt me. I didn't know what to do. I was the one who made her this monster.

Another day I walked in to my bedroom to see two youngsters banging my wife. For a second I was dazed. All three of them were standing and my wife was sandwiched in between them. One had it in her pussy while the other in her ass. Both had very long dicks which put my dick to shame. She was being tossed up on their powerful strokes. The youngsters didn't even bother to stop in my presence. They just continued to flip her on their dicks. My wife's face was full of lust. This angered me. I just shed of my clothes and dragged her down. Then turning her I pushed my dick into her ass and fucked her roughly. The youngsters came and continued their play with her. One of them inserted his dick into her mouth, holding her hair, while the other led her hand to his dick as he squeezed her boobs. I came heavily on her that day.

I always was extra cautious when any male came in, but whenever any female comes in I would be at ease. One day when I was at my office, I got a call saying my cousin Swapna was arriving for a visit. She had some test or so and would be there for a week. I came early. She was beautiful as ever with gorgeous tits and ass – licking tasty. I had climbed great heights when I was in my teens to see her naked in the bathroom and had fell and broke my hand. Even when I was plastered, my thoughts were of her nakedness. Years later she seemed more delicious. I embraced her and kissed her on her cheeks, wishing I could kiss her lips. I smiled at her and was in conversation with her. Suddenly I had some erroneous feeling and I turned to find my wife, watching me curiously. I felt my tummy rumble. I didn't like her look. No husband would like his wife find out his incestuous or pervert feeling – it was worse than getting caught with the pants down. I quickly left saying I had some work.

After dinner I was waiting for my wife in our luxurious bed when she said she is not coming.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Your cousin is alone, I got to keep her company," she said with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

"She doesn't need you. She has to prepare for her exams. Don't disturb her."

"On the contrary she was the one who asked me to give her lessons in English."

I looked at her as she walked away. Maybe it was nothing – just my doubts. I turned off the lights and went to sleep. After some restless hours, I couldn't sleep. I got up and went to our guest room. The door was closed. I couldn't hear any sound. I peeped through the keyhole and got a shock of my life.

Both Susie and Swapna were in their panties. Swapna was removing her bra while my wife had already undone hers. I looked unbelieving my eyes at her gorgeous boobs. It was a handful and had lovely pink nipples. She put her bra down and placed her hands on her boobs and pressed them slowly along her curve. I could hear my wife's voice.

"No, that's not the way. Let me show you."

She got up and placed her hands on her boobs sending tingling sensation to my dick. She pressed her palm on Swapna's nipples, then extending her hand let her fingers drum her boobs. Swapna's face was shy. Susie continued moving her hand and at the same time let her nipples be titillated at intervals. I think she was teaching her how to check her breast for breast cancer. Whatever her idea was, it was working. She came behind her and pressed herself on to her. I saw Swapna's face turn red in embarrassment as my wife's nipples pressed on her back followed by her luscious boobs. For a moment I imagined myself pressing my dick on her. Susie kneeled down and pulled Swapna's panties down. My eyes jumped to her bush which was thick. After the initial surprise was over Swapna caught her panties and pulled it up, turning to my wife, laughing calling her naughty. Both of them were giggling.

"I just wanted to see your bush. I see that you have kept it well."

She giggled again, "Who knows who is going to see it, so one should be always prepared."

"You mean no one has seen your bush till now. Are you still a virgin?" my wife asked as if surprised.

"Kind of." I was amazed to hear Swapna talking such. She was always shy and repugnant to sex and we always thought she would end up as a nun.

"Why? What happened? Any failure love or still waiting for the Prince?" my wife teased her.

"Nothing like that. Just that I wasn't approached. I have been peeped in while I was bathing, even while urinating or worse."

I feared if she meant me.

"But never got an opportunity to undress in front of anyone. Any time someone reaches my panties I push him away."

"See Swapna, it's good to wait for someone, but you should also be prepared because otherwise at the right moment in front of the right person you will do the wrong thing."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning, there is a knack of doing everything or else your prince charmed may defer. All men have their dream of seeing a girl undressed which is almost the same. With the right moves he is hooked to you forever or else the interest is lost as soon as you get naked."

I couldn't believe Swapna was listening to this foolishness. In a way what she said is true but who.... Swapna's next question made me think myself as a dwarf.

"What is the right move?"

My wife got up and made her sit on the bed and with a 'Watch me' statement she stood in front of her with a smile. She put her two fingers on her panties on each side and let it crawl like a snake to her panties. Slowly the fingers felt around and teasingly began to pull it down. Like a curtain riser we watched the unfolding of her panties till her bush was in view. She had trimmed her bush to shape like a heart. It looked as if she had stuck a heart sign on her pussy with the tail pointing to the pleasures beneath.

"Wow!" exclaimed Swapna.

Had I been in that room, I too would have exclaimed – maybe louder.

After the front view she turned around to continue her jousting dance to unfold her ass. She pulled down her panties. It was not the ass which surprised us.

"What is that?" Swapna asked, once again giggling.

A rose flower was in between her ass cheek!

Susie turned to her and smiled. Coming near her she turned around and bends, asking her to take it out. Swapna parted her ass cheeks and held the rose and pulled. The rose had a long stem which was inserted in her asshole.

"Sheeeaa," Swapna cried in disdain disgust. She had not even dreamed by far chance that the rose had a stem which was deep in her ass. She might have thought it was just a rose. Only after her pull did she realize the effect, but by that time the ass dipped rose was in her hand. She threw it down quickly. Susie started guffawing seeing her expression.

"Now let's see you do it."

"I am not going to stick a rose in my ass."

"Ok, but let's see you do the strip."

After much persuading and encouragement she agreed. She stood in front of my wife with a humiliated face and let her fingers to her side of the panties. Then slowly pulled it down. Feeling shame arise, she pulled it back laughing nervously. Susie encouragingly pulled it down telling her how she could do this in front of a man, if she was so shy in front of a naked girl. Slowly Susie succeeded in pulling it down. Swapna tried covering her nakedness with her palm, then with an embarrassed look, pulled it away. Susie came behind her and squeezed her nipples, as she played with her breast. She let her hand move casually to Swapna's bush. She let her finger play in the forest, poignant to the destination. As her fingers reached the lips, it was a photographic movement as the lust moved her shy face. The covetousness began to project. My wife let her hands sweep both Swapna's boobs and pussy. As she began to finger, Swapna's hips began to dance to the tune of finger fuck. She bit her lips and pressed Susie's hands. Both of them were in heat. Susie came forward and kissed her lips and sucked them without stopping her fingering. Swapna began to swoon as the fingers went in deeper. She automatically opened her legs as the pleasure began to rise. Susie led her to the bed and made her lie.

She then widened Swapna's leg and gnawed at her pussy. A 'humph' escaped Swapna's lips as Susie's mouth invaded her pussy. Susie led her tongue in, searching for the clitoris. Swapna pushed Susie's head deeper as if she wanted her to get her inside her oval. With one hand she began to tease her nipples and squash her breast. Susie turned Susan and made her on four, then moved to the side, as if to give me a good view of Swapna's asshole, giving a naughty look at the keyhole. She might have guessed that I would be the pervert to peep into the keyhole. But I was beyond any shame. To see Swapna in such a stage, I would have done anything. I looked at Swapna's asshole. The asshole ring was grey in color and was contracting and expanding. Slowly I could see that the grey ring covered the pink color. As the asshole expanded I saw the interior pin and my mind began to visualize more. I was hoping to insert a finger in it, when Susie looking at the key hole, licked her fingers and slowly inserted in her asshole. Swapna jumped up, but Susie had already inserted it and was finger fucking her ass. Swapna tried to move but like a wrestling match Susie was on her, continuing her fingering. Last leaving it to the fate she resigned as Susie continued her pump. Susie widened Swapna's ass cheek and began licking her asshole. Swapna giggled in shame saying ayaeee. Susie went under her and locked Swapna's head in between her leg, forcing her in-between her legs. Swapna began to suck her. They were doing a 69 unknowingly. Susie sucked Swapna feverously. Soon Swapna raised her head like a lioness to roar and started her howl of lust.

"Oh, mmmm c'mon Susie. Let my virgin juice flow. Mmmm, o yeah suck it yea oh mmmm," she babbled.

Susie fingered Swapna's asshole as she sucked her pussy. Soon Swapna led out a big moan and collapsed on as the virgin juices escalated tiring her whole self. Susie pushed Swapna's head to her pussy. Tiredly she sucked Susie's pussy. Susie had reached the stage and held her head in between her legs in a head lock, almost suffocating her. Then let her loose as the juices began to spurt to Swapna's face. Her leg fell to the bed as the juices ejaculated non-stop.

After some time she pulled herself from Swapna. She turned her and once again split Swapna's ass cheeks, licked her unresisting asshole and poured little oil she had kept under the bed. Then slowly pushed the stem of the rose which was earlier in her own ass, into Swapna's asshole. Swapna moaned as the stem slide into her asshole. She pushed the stem to the hilt, till only the flower could be seen. She let loose the ass cheeks as they closed on. Now only the flower could be seen. It looked like a flower placed on her ass. She kissed the flower and got up to go. She left Swapna naked, with a flower on her ass and the stem up her ass.

I quickly got up and rushed to my room and lay there as if sleeping. She came to the room naked and lay besides me and kissed me. As her ass touched my dick I ejaculated.

"My, my - aren't we fast today?" she teased and laughed as I was left embarrassed.

-----------------------------

I got real worried when she tried to seduce her own brother. He was watching TV and she went in like a slut with low cut revealing dress. For a moment his eyes widened, then seeing me he averted his gaze. I went to the next room and watched through the window. He was sitting near a mirror, so I could see his face even though I was behind him. As soon as I was out of the room he had his eyes feasting on her. She had her back towards him. The dress was like a see thru. It was clear that she had nothing underneath. In between she would sit on floor and get up, so her dress would be inside her ass cheeks. I saw him rubbing his pants. I was sure he was dreaming of opening his zip and lift her dress and push it in. she turned and he quickly moved his hand from his crotch but not before she had seen it. He gave a shy smile. She smiled back and talked to him as if she didn't see it. Suddenly she went and sat on his lap.

"Am I heavy?" "I always wanted to sit on your lap, I hope you don't mind."

Her brother smiled embarrassed because she was right on his dick and he had a hardon. She bends to take something from down and moved back and forth. He held tight as her movement was rocking him. On pretext of showing a scratch on her thigh, she pulled up her dress and slyly lifted her back without even him seeing and her naked ass was on his lap. It would seem as if she didn't know that when she pulled her dress that her dress had come up from the back and her rear was naked. He could feel her naked ass through his cotton pants. She continued her squirming until he held her tight as he ejaculated in his pants. She felt the warmth touch her ass. She gave a wicked smile and a knowing gesture to the window, knowing that I would be watching. She got up with her dress tucked up and bends once again, giving a good view of her ass and tight lip pussy.

After adultery, in a way I was responsible in pushing her towards incest. Now I dreaded when anyone visited our house, so I thought a change would be nice. We decided to go on a trip.

Maybe I could change her – bring her back to her normal self – as my only wife - but i had little hope - perhaps i was still in doubt - did i need my wife or should i just enjoy her lustness - well anyhow a change might give me an answer.

-------------------------------------

After adultery, in a way I was responsible in pushing her towards incest. Now I dreaded when anyone visited our house, so I thought a change would be nice. We decided to go on a trip. Maybe I could change her -- bring her back to her normal self -- as my only wife.

The trip was by bus and train and finally the pick up car of the reserved hotel.

As soon as we hopped on the bus, she began her maniac lust. In full view of the public, she folded her skirt to look like a mini skirt. All eyes were on her. Her buns seemed to be exposed a little. Not enough with that she dropped her purse and bend to pick it up, giving a full view of her panties. She had worn her G-string panties which give the impression that she had no panties at all. Even her asshole seemed to be displayed. I looked away getting angry. Soon she was surrounded by men. Each trying to get a feel of her. They got bolder and bolder by her smile. Finally one of them tugged at her panties and it fell down. They raised her skirt and giggled, as her ass was now in full view of the public.

An elder person parted her ass cheek and looked at her asshole as if seeing it for the first time. He licked his finger and inserted in her asshole. She jumped as she didn't expect it, bringing laughter to all. But the very next minute she surprised all by bending down to expand her asshole for the elderly man. She began rubbing her pussy. The next in line, soon took out his dick and pushed it to her pussy and it was engulfed. He started pumping her fast as if he could not hold on and true to his show; he held her tight pumping his cum in her. She sucked her finger with a school girl expression. Soon the next person joined in. His aim was her cute ass. He stood behind her and parting her ass cheeks, pushed his dick. He wrestled with her asshole for minutes till finally he succeeded. But even he couldn't hold on for long. He gripped her ass and pinched her ass and pushed deep as he exploded in her ass. After few more knocks in her ass and pussy we reached the railway station.

We had reached our reserved compartment. There was only an elderly couple. As soon as the train began to move, she began to change her dress in front of them. The old woman`s eye bungled up. The old man looked as if he would get a heart attack. She bends to remove her skirt, thrusting her ass right on his face. I am sure the cum would still be lingering on her asshole. She put on a low waist jeans unzipped. As she lay on the seat her red panties could be seen through her open zip. She lay there for the passers to see as they went. Soon people began to come and go as if visiting a holy shrine. I prayed that we reach the hotel fast. Luckily my prayer was answered and we didn't have a fucking session. Only some people looked and tried to grope her.

As we reached our destination by car, I was the first to jump out and run to the hotel.

The hotel stay was pleasant and a welcome change. I felt peace as I watched the waves hit the sand and re arrange to fall back. Watching the blue sky and the clouds I sat day dreaming immersing myself to the surrounding environment.

My wife meanwhile had made friends with all of the staff. Her friendliness and sweet smile won all of them before she even spoke. Soon she was like an MD of a company, with staff at a sweep of hand.

In the evening she pulled me to our room and began kissing me. She brought me to mood fast. Soon we were naked on the floor. She climbed on me and started riding me. She closed my eyes and suddenly I felt her weight increase. She moved her hands. I saw the waiter behind her. I jumped and got up but they stopped me. He was riding her ass. I lie down and found a big dick right on top of my face. Before I could move away, it was swooped up by my wife. She sucked it like a pro. Soon another pair of hands gobbled up my wife's boobs. I look around the room. There were many people, most of them naked. Susie had left the door open and invited some of the waiters. The talk soon spread. The waiters also left the door open, so even the other room occupants and passerby were walking in. it was like a walk-in fucking session.

The first waiter grabbed her ass and fingered her asshole. He then spitted into her asshole to lubricate it. Another waiter handed over the beer bottle. He poured little beer into her asshole and laughed. Then slowly he pressed the mouth of the beer bottle into her asshole. Within seconds it was inside. He then let the beer flow into her ass. Everyone cheered.

"Her ass is thirsty. See the way it drinks the beer," screamed another one.

"Fuck her asshole with it."

The first waiter began fucking her ass with the beer bottle in midst of cheers and whistle. The beer was flowing into her asshole slowly. It was true what they were saying. The beer was slowly decreasing as if her ass was consuming it.

"Let me fuck her beer ass."

It was the manager of the hotel. He pulled out the beer bottle. Susie gave out a gasp and a small fart as the beer bottle was suddenly pulled out. This seemed to surprise everyone including Susie. The manager pushed his thick dick into her asshole and began pumping. He climbed over her and let his dick go deep and again rose to push deeper. My dick, which had gone limp, was starting to rise. The manager`s hard pumping was making Susie ride me automatically. He grabbed her boobs and squashed them in his big furry hands. The boobs seemed too small in his hands. The nipples were getting long and hard as he wringed them. He had no patience or love; he was just mangling her ass. Like a stallion fucking a mare, he pushed harder and deeper. The speed increased and I felt like I was rammed. He clutched her boobs hard and they seemed to disappear in his hands. The ramming increased in full strength and suddenly I felt the push as he pushed his dick deep into her ass and held as he ejaculated. After ten seconds he shivered as the cum drew to a stop. He pulled back again and continued his strokes. I was surprised. I thought he was going to fuck her ass again but he stopped after a few strokes. It felt like he wasn't through with her ass.

"That's one hell of beery mother fucking ass!" he said, cheered by others.

Susie pulled out of me and lay to the ground exhausted, but I felt it was more like a kind of invitation to others and dismissal of me. The others poured in all over her, pushing me aside. She seemed trembling in delight. I saw a glee, like never before on her face.

A fat man, rubbing his dick came and parted her legs. He pushed his dick, which entered her pussy effortlessly. Her pussy engulfed his dick. She contracted her pussy and the dick was tightened.

"The girl knows how to fuck and pleasure."

He increased his pace. Another one came over her and squatted on her boobs, rubbing his dick on her lips. He held her head and moved his hip to insert his dick in her mouth. She sucked it slickly as he bit his lips feeling the contentment. Two more waiters came in to tease her nipples. They squeezed her boobs as if they expected milk to flow from her nipples. They again squeezed not letting to go of the pleasure. Meanwhile two occupants of the adjacent room had come and were constricting her thighs. All together six of them were enjoying her softness, while others were gathered around her and masturbating watching these live wild sexual acts.

She was then turned around to ride the fat man. Now there was a hurry to grab her buns. One of them split open her ass cheeks and inserted his finger harshly in her asshole. She wriggled as it entered like a snake. It was good that he had only his finger in. if it was something longer he would have pushed it deeper till the hilt. He looked around as if searching something longer. Not finding anything he continued with his finger fuck deep and faster sending pleasure waves. Another of them was rubbing his dick on her ass, enjoying the pliability. Everyone was busy to get some part of her. Her hands, boobs, ass, pussy and mouth were always overflowing with a dick. Not wanting to wait, her thighs, calf, stomach, back, face, feet and even her hair were rubbed with dicks. It was a crazy theme for them. Not to blame them -- it's rarely you get to do whatever your dark mind says and not get caught.

All the dicks pumping hard on her, she rocked giving to pleasure to around twenty dicks at a time. This was nothing like in the DVD's. Xxx DVDs were soft porn compared to what these men were doing to her. Her ass hole was widened by one of them inserting his finger along a dick. She enjoyed the entire people's dick on her and moaned.

"C`Mon, more. Who is going to cum on me? Let me have your ejaculation flow on me. I love the taste. C`Mon," she screamed like a deranged woman.

This increased the pleasure of the participants and the onlookers. All dicks were pumping hard to reach the climax. Holding her head the waiter was pumping vigorously in her mouth down to her throat as she choked in between. With a loud Tarzan sound he splashed his cum in her mouth. He held her head as the flow overflowed through her mouth. Other dicks too began to spurt on her boobs and ass. Suddenly it was an ejaculation fountain all over her. Cum started flowing all over from all her sides. Her bum, boobs, face, tummy, thighs, calf -- everything were just wet with cum. Her pussy too exploded her juice to mix with the dick spurting in her pussy and ass. She fell to the floor as the bystanders started squirting their cum on her and cheering her.

Some others were wiping the cum and trying to enter her pussy and again as she tried to reject them. She was again turned over as she tried to eliminate and held as her ass was wiped and fingered. She began to shout to stop but the crowd was out of control. Her ass was again stuffed with a dick and rider. Her pussy was sucked to her clitoris to give her pleasure. She soon succumbed to the pleasure and began to entertain all. Once again she grabbed a nearby dick and sucked him and pumped other dicks. Her ass was squashed as the rider fastened his pace driving his dick deeper and deeper to the spongy world. Her pussy was rubbed to give her pleasures beyond imagination as she sucked and bit the dicks. All her body was being used as a pleasure instrument.

It was quite some time when the crowd exited. The beginners had got their dicks up once more and again lined up to fuck her all over again. Evening passed to night. Drinks and food were supplied in between. It turned out to be a great party. I too had joined in and fucked her ass, made her suck my dick, masturbated on her body and face, till last I went to sleep exhausted.

----------------

"Enjoyed the show?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her not knowing what to say. It was morning and she was up, in a short skirt and a short string blouse which was smaller than a bra. She was going to the beach all charged up.

"You are taking revenge on me," I said, not believing myself.

"You should have thought of it before you exposed me to your friends and strangers. As a matter of fact, I am beginning to like this life. One better than the other, I should thank you for freeing me or else I would have experienced only your small dick. Now I have enjoyed sex as it should be enjoyed. I would never have allowed anyone to ass fuck me but now I love when someone fingers my ass. I love when they lick my asshole and push their dicks in my ass and covering their dicks with my shit. Each cock and cum has its own taste. I love to be covered by them."

I watched in anger and dismay as she made her speech. I suddenly realized I had lost her. I had created a monster. She did all of this for revenge, but now she has begun to love this life. Maybe I was just a hand in unleashing thee real women in her. I had read somewhere that most of the women keep their sexual desires hidden even from their lovers and boyfriends, but once it is unleashed there is no stopping her.

What my dick had lost was a gain to other dicks. I got what I wanted -- but I couldn't stop it when I wanted. Yes I could only begin it -- I couldn't end it --- hell --- I couldn't even control it!

I watched her walk away to the sea, her young ass dabbling in her short skirt. My shameless dick moved. Yes this is not over. There are many more dicks for her ass and so will mine. Flashes of my dick in her ass stirred me as I looked her waving to other men and their greedy eyes feasting on her assets. She was back to her teasing as she bended to pick a shell from the beach showing of her naked ass.

'Oh God, She had not worn her panties!' I looked at her sweet pussy lips sprout and the widening of the men's eyes.

She was a bitch in heat!

O Yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment